COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Charmese H.
Charmese H.
Littleton, MA

Cover Girl mascara is awesome I also love their eyeshadows. They are affordable. Cover Girl always has the colors that match my skin color very well.
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Screven, GA

Great products at a reasonable price! The foundation goes on smoothly and gives the coverage I like.
Sara P.
Sara P.

I have always used Covergirl products growing up, and I still currently use their different mascaras. I have never had a problem with the products.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I don't wear make up very often but when I do I use covergirl. It's easy to use, affordable, & easy to find. It has a great selection of colors and makes using make up easy. I always recommend this make up.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
Passaic, NJ

Me encanta... Todos sus cosméticos son excelentes, yo verdaderamente los recomiendos.
Hiliary C.
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma

Great prices, good matches for color and I always find coupons in the Sunday paper. They have a good selection of eye shadows
sam b.
sam b.

Great products and great quality for awesome prices. Nothing too expensive but products work well and last a long time. Can be found in most grocery/drug stores with a makeup section as well as at ulta beauty. I will forever recommend trying this brand and will continue to use its products myself.
Jeniffer B.
Jeniffer B.

I've always had problems remembering to re-apply my lip stick and recently I have discovered the cover girl long lasting lipstick. While it doesn't last 24 hours as stated it does last throughout my work day, plus when you have a night out your lips stay looking great no matter how many drinks you have! Love the colour range too :)
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.

I love covergirl, specially their mascaras. This is such a great brand a really affordable. They have really nice foundations. I really recommend giving it a try if you haven't already.
jennifer w.
jennifer w.

I enjoy most of the CG products I try. The products are very affordable and I often have a coupon to use. The quality of the makeup is pretty good. I can order online and make the shopping experience much more pleasant and I highly recommend others do the same.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.