BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY
Have been using there lip glosses sense I can remember they are my all time favorite and one of my go to
Priya P.
I love Covergirl products! I've never been disappointed and the ingredients are very friendly to my skin.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I have several products from covergirl. I've had concealer, foundation blush. Good product for its price
Asia H.
Bronx, NY
I own about 7 cover girl products and they are amazing from mascara to eye liners !!! Hands down amazing
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Best products ever to use this so easy breCoverGirl Covergirl products are definitely the products I need
Wendy H.
I absolutely love cover girl brand it's all I used. From the powder to mascara an eyeliner. It's the best
Shannon O.
Portsmouth, OH
I have cover girl make up just about everything they make and I do love it but the foundation never lasts
Destiny J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Covergirl has a lot to offer as far as mascara goes,its great and easy to use I also love their lip gloss
Lisa N.
Only have there Covergirl Concealer stuck in light and dark for highlighting and contour. They are bomb.
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
Cover girl is my foundation of choice. That's typically the only product I find that is suitable for me.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.