Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH

For drug store makeup, it's not a bad line of products. Clean and fun packaging, long lasting, really great prices, and a wide variety of shades to match many skin-tones. They have a matte foundations that is really great.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Torrance , Ca

Good price but some products make me breakout like the blushes. The lips are cute but not pigmented more like a faded color or nude clear lipstick. Cute packaging but it's not bad for the price
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Goshen, IN

Covergirl is my favorite! I love their mascara hands down!!! & I don't use many cosmetics, but the ones I do are Covergirl!!! Easy, breezy, beautiful!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.

The name says it all ! Love their face products such as, the different types of foundations and setting powders ! The have a wide variety of shades and not mention they have foundation for oily & dry skin !
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

What can I say about CG? I have been using their products for at least 25 years. It is affordable and usually I can find the colors I like. I love the new high pigment eye shadows and the lip stains the most. Now that I don't need acne fighting foundation though, I have switched to another brand because their age defying products aren't my favorite.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Knoxville, IA

Cover girl creamy natural foundation is my go to! I use it all over my face it doesn't feel heavy or make my skin break out. It works well to cover minor blemishes! If I have some areas that need more coverage I will apply Makeup forever ultra HD foundation and it blends right in for added coverage.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Minnetonka, MN

My go to eyeliner is always Covergirl! I love how smooth the product goes on and how long it lasts. In the past I've had problems with eyeliner coming off onto my eyelids but I have no issues with Covergirl eyeliner. I have a variety of colors, but my favorite it dark brown.
Mi marca favorita, me siento muy identificada con cada producto que uso. Muchas gracuas
Flor V.
Flor V.
Council Bluffs, IA

Mascaras are good. Different ones to choose from. Foundations have good coverage and they are affordable
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA

I just got the Covergirl So Lashy! Mascara in my Twinkle Vox Box from Influenster and it's pretty amazing--I also love their "clean" foundation and the dual ended contour sticks. Been a fan since I was a kid!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.