COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Petersburg, VA
Used the So Lashy mascara for the first time. I will not buy again. Mascara was very thick, flaked off very easily and my eyes burned through the day. Back to my regular Cover Girl products.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Round Rock, TX
Decent products for a great price. Unrealistic advertising for longevity and color saturation
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used a lip gloss called Candylicious and it's a very pretty pink with glitters. Received it for free by pinchMe and I love it. Going this weekend to purchase another one just to have around. I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Corina G.
Corina G.
las vegas, NV
Cover has a few things i love but not dying over for.. I mostly love there concealer and eyeshadow palettes. Pigments are grear for how affordable they are.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
I use different types of makeup for different reasons. One is color, Covergirl has a good selection of different colors and I like that. I also like the eye pencils they have because they don't usually run.
Marian M.
Marian M.
Buffalo, NY
For a drug store make up brand, it isn't bad. Their prices are reasonable, I mainly get their mascaras and the 3 in 1 foundation, which I love
Waleska J.
Waleska J.
New Jersey
Super feminine makeup and at quite affordable prices, I like your eyelash masks
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC
The covergirl mascara and eyeliner dont smudge and go on easily. It is also a great price and not overly expensive.
Elena L.
Elena L.
Oh CoverGirl, how I love them . I love this company, great prices and products. They're lipsticks and foundations are a must. Great packaging too. I'll continue to buy from them until I die cause I love them.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
One of my favorite makeup brands. I use powders, blushes, eyeliner, bronzers, and eye shadows the most.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.