Add a Photo

Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been around for me since the begining of my makeup career! From a poor highschooler to now a poor nursing student im proud to say i still love and use their products daily! Currently i have their rose/purply eye pallet and im loving it! The shimmer shades are super bright and they are all easy to blend. My only complaint is the fallout. But its all good! I cant complain, because i got a whole pallet for under 10$!
Jan. 5, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used used from them treatment for my face skin. Also used lipstick and makeup products and enjoyed beautifull fragrances.
Saintia J.
Saintia J.
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The covergirl mascara is amazing. It does everything that it advertises. I can cry without looking a mess.
shannon m.
shannon m.
Mohawk, NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great go to project, easy to get. I feel that's the products are consistant and have a lot of value.
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Hollywood
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using cover girl ever since I was in 7th grade. Their products are okay. They still help out with certain needs people have. I recommend buying this if your now starting make up
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenville, MO
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I choose Covergirl because of the price and availability. I like being able to pick up what I need anywhere. The quality is always good also.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love their foundations. I am currently using one. The quality is great. Their products are very affordable!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Taylor Mill, KY
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've use the foundation. I like it, but it doesn't blend all that great. I did match my skin tone, but you could definitely still tell a difference. It is affordable. Pro is it does not smell bad. I would recommend this to someone who needs a somewhat cheap foundation, but would also warn they are paying for what they get.
Yinet A.
Yinet A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My other go-to brand to buy products such as face powders, foundation and lipsticks. I purchase them in drugstores such as Duane reade or Riteaid. I love when they have sales for 50% off.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really enjoy Covergirl makeup. It's one of my favorite makeup brands. I've been using it for a long time now. It always gives me the look I'm looking for and it's affordable. I like how Covergirl has a wide range of makeup products and I highly recommend the brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.