BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Emma B.
Emma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super popular drugstore brand for good reason they have a lot of great products
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Camdenton, MO
Could be better I Dont like how iooks and feels so caked on. They are Generally good just have to find the right product
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Wilmington, OH
Covergirl was the beauty products I started using from the very beginning! They have such a good quality product for such reasonable prices! I've never had any complaints!
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
From a teenager to an adult CoverGirl has you covered.from sheer foundations to amazing lip color CoverGirl has it. At comparable prices too. CoverGirl has really kept up with the needs of the modern person. I recommend many products from them.
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
Mize, MS
If you are looking for a cheaper brand of makeup one I would recommend is COVERGIRL. I have used all different products of there's and never have had any problems. Very affordable!
Margie G.
Margie G.
Talladega, AL
basemakeup is very good and would use it more than any other. i am open to try new make up.
Natashia M.
Natashia M.
Covergirl is another product that I've been using for years. This brand was actually my very first powder foundation, when I was cake face and couldn't match my foundation to my skin tone! Don't miss those days, am I right? I'm happy to see covergirl has improved their line and offer more products for people of color. I'll continue to use them
sawany r.
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy buena marca! Fácil de conseguir! Muy buenos productos y una gran variedad de maquillajes! Me gustan mucho
Camila A.
Camila A.
I have a love/hate relationship with this brand. There are a few products that I adore and have worked for me, and there are others that I just can't get to like. I mean, they seem cheap and don't work at all.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My foundation from here is amazing. Has never let me down and it is very affordable it covers up all my blemishes and acne just right and my face is never oily. I buy my products from this brand every two weeks!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.