COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Glastonbury, CT
one of my top favorite drugstore makeup brands. good quality products at a good and lower price than sephora's makeup and and works just as well and looks just as great
Aspen W.
Aspen W.
Gurdon, AR
I use cover girl powder makeup. I love it. It keeps my makeup from rubbing off or looking too dark.
Covergirl stuff are so good especially the makeup and lip gloss look so cute than all the one i have used
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Whitmire, SC
I love Covergirl. I have for years. Their products are very affordable and especially when I have coupons. I love the foundation.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Stockbridge, GA
I buy my foundation and powder from Covergirl. I have been buying from them for 15+ years and the few times that I have strayed away, I was sadly disappointed. I only trust Covergirl for my makeup products that touch directly to my face.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love a few of cover girl product. Love love there foundations. Always feels light with decent coverage and I have rosy cheeks !
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Eagle, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl, all of their products have held up to what they advertise. I like that I can pick up their products while I am at the grocery store. Convenient and easy! highly recommend!
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Glassboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm using a cover girl cheeksters blush. The color doesn't apply as brightly as I'd like which makes me have to apply a few coats to get the color I want. I prefer my NARS and nyx blushes which I think have better pigmentation.
Kali F.
Kali F.
Bloomington, IL
I love to use covergirls mascara. Goes on smooth and is light feeling. When removing it doesn't take more than just a wipe.
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Covergirl is the best. I've been using it since I was a young teen and the quality is consistent. My favorite is the CoverGirl orange lash blast mascara - it's a classic staple. the best part? The prices of course! Affordable quality makeup that you can always find on sale!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.