BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Anahi B.
Anahi B.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love the quality and price of their products. It's reliable and trusting. I have tried different mascaras, eye liners, lipsticks and foundation. Have not been disappointed.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the large range of Cosmetics that cover girl has to offer I love all their products I think their products are amazing
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hudson, FL
Covergirl is one of the only mascaras I can use that do not bother my eyes. I have chronic dry eye, and this brand doesn't burn my eyes. Love!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl was the first makeup I ever use growing up as a girl. I is really good. It dosent block pores which is good on a girl who is berly starting to use makeup. That means this makeup will not produce pimples and that is a plus. Makeup works for oily to non oily skins. And colors to match skin are awsome.
anna p.
anna p.
mableton, GA
I love all of their mascaras I cant enough of the variety that they offer . Always makes my eye lashes long and full
Valyncia D.
Valyncia D.
I've been using Covergirl products for years! I love their eye shadow palettes. As for price pretty affordable plus the pigments and quality of the products are amazing.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME
I use mascara from covergirl and I love the affordable price point without skimping on quality
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Conroe, TX
Cover girl has been around for years and we all know why. They have good quality products for and affordable price!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Red Lion, PA
I really enjoy covergirl products. There are many in my bag now. Overall I think they are pretty affordable. I have several items that are theirs that are my go to. I love their paletts and the outlast lipstick, I've been using it for years. I love their mascaras too!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Genoa City, WI
I love Covergirl's products! I use their foundation, powder and mascara. All products are affordable and worth it! Most of the time I buy their products from Walmart.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.