Add a Photo

Waleska J.
New Jersey
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:51 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Super feminine makeup and at quite affordable prices, I like your eyelash masks
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:44 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The covergirl mascara and eyeliner dont smudge and go on easily. It is also a great price and not overly expensive.
Elena L.
Elena L.
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Oh CoverGirl, how I love them . I love this company, great prices and products. They're lipsticks and foundations are a must. Great packaging too. I'll continue to buy from them until I die cause I love them.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
One of my favorite makeup brands. I use powders, blushes, eyeliner, bronzers, and eye shadows the most.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl has the best powder concealer and liquid foundation. The liquid foundation applys very smoothly
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like this brand in the fact that's it's pretty good quality and quite inexpensive at the same time. It offers great mascara and gives great results that's it promises on their packaging. I will buy again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gillette, WY
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the products of covergirl they are all my favorites the price is affordable and I like to buy my things in this brand
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:16 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is always a classic, I've always been fair skinned and matching me is pretty easy. I love all the lines, however the lipstick can be hit or miss when they change the formulas for different celebs. But, you gotta keep selling your product somehow, but other than that I love them!
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a hit or miss sometimes. It sometimes has great drugstore priced items, however, you sometimes take a chance when it comes to quality. The packaging is nice for most of their products and they are a recognized brand. I would by Covergirl products again after carefully reading reviews.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl always has amazing formula for mascara! Covergirl clump crusher is ALWAYS in my make up bag!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.