BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Frances M.
Hot Springs, AR
Cover girl is my go to products! My very first mascara was cover girl & my last probably will be too! :)
Sydni O.
Great formula, Consistancy is great. the coverage is great.

All around a good formula for a cheap price.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
I have really been enjoying the covergirl vitalist healthy skin foundation. It's medium to full coverage.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
Covergirl everything is bomb! The best brand out there. Super affordable! Trustworthy make up that lasts.
Rachel O.
Knoxville, TN
I love covergirl foundations. They all seem to last all day and do what they say they are supposed to do.
Easy breasse beutyful covergirl it makes me feel famous and important like i am a celebrity or something
Jessica K.
Tarrytown, GA
It's unique and diverse I love most of their products I used a lot of the mascaras but it's a great brand
Jessika S.
When ever I get a drugstore foundation I always go for Covergirl. The 3 in foundation is always my go-to.
Pattie R.
Gillette, WY
Have been using there lip glosses sense I can remember they are my all time favorite and one of my go to
Priya P.
I love Covergirl products! I've never been disappointed and the ingredients are very friendly to my skin.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.