Add a Photo
Tiffany H.
Eagle, ID
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl, all of their products have held up to what they advertise. I like that I can pick up their products while I am at the grocery store. Convenient and easy! highly recommend!
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Glassboro, NJ
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm using a cover girl cheeksters blush. The color doesn't apply as brightly as I'd like which makes me have to apply a few coats to get the color I want. I prefer my NARS and nyx blushes which I think have better pigmentation.
Kali F.
Kali F.
Bloomington, IL
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love to use covergirls mascara. Goes on smooth and is light feeling. When removing it doesn't take more than just a wipe.
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is the best. I've been using it since I was a young teen and the quality is consistent. My favorite is the CoverGirl orange lash blast mascara - it's a classic staple. the best part? The prices of course! Affordable quality makeup that you can always find on sale!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Petersburg, VA
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Used the So Lashy mascara for the first time. I will not buy again. Mascara was very thick, flaked off very easily and my eyes burned through the day. Back to my regular Cover Girl products.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Round Rock, TX
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Decent products for a great price. Unrealistic advertising for longevity and color saturation
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used a lip gloss called Candylicious and it's a very pretty pink with glitters. Received it for free by pinchMe and I love it. Going this weekend to purchase another one just to have around. I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Corina G.
Corina G.
las vegas, NV
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover has a few things i love but not dying over for.. I mostly love there concealer and eyeshadow palettes. Pigments are grear for how affordable they are.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use different types of makeup for different reasons. One is color, Covergirl has a good selection of different colors and I like that. I also like the eye pencils they have because they don't usually run.
Marian M.
Marian M.
Buffalo, NY
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
For a drug store make up brand, it isn't bad. Their prices are reasonable, I mainly get their mascaras and the 3 in 1 foundation, which I love
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.