BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Port Hueneme, CA
CoverGirl anything works extremely well! I LOVE the mascara the most but their face makeup always works great as well!! I like their powder the best.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Midwest, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very hit or miss brand. I don't usually buy Covergirl products because they smell very cosmetic-y, especially the blushes.
Chloe s.
Chloe s.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this! I use it everyday. I like it because it isn't thick and it's so natural looking! I recommend using this if you have oily skin like myself
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA
I use their foundation daily, and love it. I have very difficult skin to match, and it's very sensitive. I have had no problems with this brand. I also use some of their lip products and love them as well.
melissa p.
melissa p.
I love their powder cover up but cant use the liquid kind its to heavy for my skin and makes me break out really bad. its also very heavy. it might be better if it was a little lighter
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Brinkley, AR
I love their products! Low prices and great quality. I really want to try their new blushes and lipsticks!
Paola L.
Paola L.
Belmar, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Especially their mascara! It work wonders on my lashes! Should not be underestimated for being drugstore.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Plainfield, IL
Covergirl will always be one of my top brands simply because of their mascara. For as long as I remember, I have been buying only covergirl mascara's. I currently have the clump crusher, lash blast, and so lashy mascara and I would absolutely repurchase them all over and over. I definitely recommend trying them out if you haven't!
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I love Covergirls new mascara Super Sizer, it makes my lases appear full & add's great length (my lashes are very thing/short). Not a fan of their other mascara's. The point plus eyeliner stays on all day. I have some lip products but have not tried them.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Santa Maria, CA
Good drugstore brand with good pricing! There mascara is a staple in my daily makeup routine.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.