BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are a lot of things I like about Covergirl and they have some great products. I just feel about the same as other drugstore companies....it seems to be hard to find what are great products. They do have nice foundations that I think are worth it. The messages that the company is working on sending to break beauty standards is amazing. I just feel like there is something missing.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Love their foundation. Gave this brand three stars because of inconsistency. I wish this company could be more consistent with the quality of their products. I love some and hate others. I hate buying from this brand because I don't know if I will love or hate the formula of the shadow this time or not.... Or blush etc. I do love their foundation and many great Mascaras.
Marie R.
Marie R.
A nice product that I"m sure everyone out there would love this too so just give it a try and enjoyed!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a cover girl eyeshadow pallet, I use a foundation and I use a concealer from them. I love them all
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Whitehall, MI
I use these products nearly every day! Very good quality for the price. Plus easy to find at most stores.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Siempre ha sido una de las mejores marcas que hay y está reconocida en su totalidad en todo el mundo me parece que es súper bueno además que siempre tiene unas precio muy accesible y eso me parece muy fabuloso para que termines te orina un producto de muy buena calidad y lo mejor es que son duraderos y por eso yo la recomiendo
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Can never go wrong with some covergirl! I have used covergirl makeup ever since I started wearing makeup!
Nida S.
Nida S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the BEST drugstore brands on the market. Covergirl makes some amazing mascaras and lippies that I am just obsessed with. One of my HG products is the Last Blast Mascara, I like all of its variations too.
Cherry J.
Cherry J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl always had good products at a low price. I like their mascara and eye shadows
Amy M.
Amy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand that offers affordable makeup products. I love name brand products and much as the next girl, but when my cash flow is low- I always reach for Covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.