BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
La Jolla
Best and cheapest mascara! Never use any other. Best mascaras ive used. Each one does something different too.
Emily M.
love this brand! I love their powders and mascaras. I use a mascara by them all the time layered on my lashes. They are affordable and easy to find
Nakesha A.
Covergirl has a few liquid & powder foundations that i really like! Covergirl also has some mascaras that i've fallen in love with fairly quick!ūüėć
Berline B.
Using CoverGirl product REALLY has me feeling like a easy breezy beautiful Cover girl ūüėä. I can't describe that ultimate feeling in any other words.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a great brand. I am yet to try something from them that I don't like. They are s great go to brand!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. Beautiful and nice. Awesome color collections. Eyeliners are awesome.
eman m.
covergirl is one of the first brands of makeup that i started wearing and that was over a decade ago their products are affordable i shop their periodically and im never really disappointed i particulary like their foundation i would reccomend people to shhop here
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl saved every college girls life that were on a budget. It's affordable and they often have coupons in the Sunday paper! I currently use one of their brown eye shadow as a subtle eye brow filler and it works great for me while also not having to spend a lot of money to look great!
Cover girl is amazing I absolutely love there lash mascara its lush and long lasting its always a complement to were it
Lisa T.
Conyers, GA
I love using for cover girl products especially the face powder. They have many choices of colors to match your skin tone. And I find that their products don't cake up like others do. And stays on longer than most.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.