Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Spokane, WA

These products are pretty good quality. You can typically get them at most drug stores or grocery stores. They have a lot to choose from and the prices are pretty reasonable. I would recommend these products to anyone looking for some descent make up for a low price.
Katya K.
Katya K.
Buffalo, ny

I love the lip stains by Covergirl. They do not irritate my lips like others do and they come with a balm to moisturize while wearing the stain. It is relatively inexpensive and worth every dime. You can find the stains in just about any store with a cosmetics isle.
Karlie H.
Karlie H.
Coventry, CT

Cover girl has good make up, it's drug store quality so you get what you pay for but for the price it isn't terrible. If I need something quick, I go to the drug store to get covergirl. I like their mascara and eyeliner. I would recommend it for someone on a budget.
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX

I like this brand overall, but I'm more of a discount shopper and sometimes I can find products that I like just as much for less. On the other hand, they are more of a middle level price, so they aren't too expensive. I like their base though. I use them regularly.
jason j.
jason j.
Tuolumne, CA

Cover girl is amazing because they've made a make as there spokes person which is amazing cover girl can be pricey in some cases but not in all case most of the time I can find very affordable things that I absolutely adore I will definitely shop at cover girl again
Shadaeq P.
Shadaeq P.

This product is amazing! Covergirl, "True you" is one of their best products yet! Every shade of skin toned can be found, and this product is genuinely affordable and accurate! Anyone who wants to look good at a reasonable price, this is the go to product for you!!!
Kristine H.
Kristine H.

Covergirl is one of my best kept secrets- their waterproof mascara is amazing and thickens my lashes without looking clumpy. I always get compliments! I'm also a huge fan of their coverup. It's pale enough for my ivory skin and you really can't beat the price point.
Kathi N.
Kathi N.
West Bend, WI

I have been using covergirl for a long time now. I get the concealer stick and the clean powder foundation. I use them together every day. My pores don't feel clogged and my face doesn't get greasy. They both do a good job of covering what I need covered on my face.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL

I love the Queen collection!! Sometimes it is hard to find makeup to match the skin tones of African American women. The Queen collection has made it easier. I love the lipsticks, they go with my complexion so I don't look like a clown with shades that don't match.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL

I love Covergirl products. I love that it lasts a long time and is easy to apply. I can normally find it on sale at my local retail stores or I can normally find a coupon for it. I love all the different make up products they have. I recommend this brand to anyone.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.