BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Wayna V.
Great ads and marketing strategies and campaigns. Great collaboration with America's Next Top Model. Affordable prices, great quality. Available at most drugstores. Great variety of products. Professional quality. Suitable for every skin tone.
Jessi R.
Lexington, KY
Covergirl has a great line of products. I usually use the makeup lines they have. Covergirl has many different choices of all kinds of products to choose from so you can almost always find something for you. This line is also very affordable!
Gabi R.
Saint Louis, MO
Really great, affordable products that do what they say they will. Sometimes their formulas can be a little drying (especially concealer) but otherwise great. They make tons of shades of everything that really match a lot of different people.
Andrea S.
Cottonwood, ID
i like cover girl because they have good makeup and it is at a price i can affored , it is also a good quality. i like the shopping experience because i can find it. the cover up and eyeliner are goode.i would recommend this to all my friends
Laura A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the Covergirl foundations because it's it has a nice coverage and this I use everyday of the week when I don't really want to do my makeup and it's really good cuz it seems like I don't do my makeup but I did but I didn't but it's good
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
Love lash blast mascara. Makes my lashes really plump up and it's so inexpensive! People have asked me if I am wearing fake eyelashes- that's how awesome this stuff is. It never clumps which is awesome, and it's a brand that I know and trust.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
This is to me a classic makeup line! It's one of the first makeup brands most people use. It's super accessible as well as affordable. I feel like they do a great job at making products for a wide spectrum of different colors and skin tones!
Lizbeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl is a great product but I only have bought us some lipsticks and some miscarriages and I'm always going for the miscarriage because the last long there smooth and there's different types of how you want your mascara to look on your
Rachael P.
I'm currently using their Super Sizer mascara based on a recommendation from a YouTuber that I watch and it is amazing. It provides length and volume and looks even better when used over top of another mascara. I'd definitely recommend this.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
probably my favorite company ever! I have been using their products since Highschool...so that's about 20 years now. Their products are affordable and come in a large variety of shades for every complexion. I would recommend them to anyone.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.