Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl last blush mascara is AMAZING! Lash blast coats and lengthens my lashes so well and the best part about it is that the product like all cover girl products is affordable and they are worth the money that you spend. Great quality for a great price.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Potomac, MD
Jan. 17, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Really nice company. I love getting behind the new CoverGirls (Ellen, etc.). They are also inclusive with the male CoverGirl (who is a makeup wizard to be quite honest. Like damn!). Good quality makeup that does not irritate the skin. I would recommend this.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
Dec. 24, 2016, 9:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do not really use this brand too much. I will use their mascara when looking for something quickly, but they are not a brand I use a lot of. I think that they have some room for improvement on some products, but others work fine. I would buy again though.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
Jan. 7, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I was lucky enough to receive a Covergirl Mascara in an Influenster VoxBox and Its amazing. I really love how they were the first company to have a male "covergirl" for their campaigns, and they really set the stage for other companies to do the same thing!
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
Jan. 26, 2017, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When I started doing makeup, covergirl was a brand that everyone was in love with. I had everything ranging from foundations to eye shadows. Now I still use lipsticks, mascaras, and other miscellaneous items. The quality is still amazing and price is great.
Conchata K.
Conchata K.
La Place, LA
Dec. 24, 2016, 12:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love the foundation pressed and liquid. I don't shop here too often just once in a while. Yes very good quality. It's a bit expensive and affordable but very well worth it if you're looking for great coverage. Yes I will go here when I need to.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I definitely give covergirl five stars who says you have to break the bank or your wallets to get affordable beauty products. Very good quality products they get better every yr large selection and you can see they are just as good as the expensive brands!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa
Jan. 10, 2017, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great brand. I don't find myself reaching for them all the time but when I do I am always satisfied with the products that they put out. I think this brand is classic but always keeping it trendy and modern. They deserve more of my business!
Jami M.
Jami M.
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think that covergirl is a great drugstore brand! I love that they have options for a variety of skin types and their color palettes are very versatile. I always go to cover girl when I need a quick makeup fix and can't make it to an actual makeup store.
Holly V.
Holly V.
Boston, MA
Dec. 16, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has my all time favorite mascara. It is affordable, which is great, and I can find it at convenient locations like CVS. It also works really well; I look for really volumizing mascara and this did the trick 100%. I get it every time I need more!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.