Add a Photo

Photos (103)
gabriella p.
gabriella p.
Lilburn, GA

cover girl is ok product I havent really purchased a lot of things from this brand but the things i do i have i would say is not my favorites but defiantly not my least favorites. I would have to try more products to give better review. I would completely say im in love.
Candace G.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC

It's hard for me to find the right foundation that just fits my skin type just right. Most foundations dry my skin out and I look all flaky and blotchy. But, Covergirl + Olay has been my life saver this formula had worked just perfect for me. This is my go to foundation!
Carmela C.
Carmela C.

I have been using CoverGirl cosmetics since high school and I am pleased with the products. Although I do not occasionally wear makeup on a daily basis, I have tried the Queen Collection of CoverGirl in the voxbox back in April. I really love the products from CoverGirl.
Prisila L.
Prisila L.
Lindsay, CA

Some amazing products very beautiful eyeshadows lipsticks foundation love the foundation and the powder's they definitely have my favorite mascara ever although the shopping experience there is amazing it's like buying at the high-end stores love the product try them out
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Memphis, TN

Love Covergirl, one of the best affordable brands of makeup on the market. They have everything that you could possibly need to get your makeup right and at a great price. A lot of their products are right up there with the expensive brands. I highly recommend Covergirl!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Fairmont, WV

It's my go to for all things face makeup related. It really helps with oil control, and the matte pressed powder is one of my favorites. It's the closest I can match to my skin color as well. And I love that they have their first cover boy. Nothing bad about this brand.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

My favorite mascara by them is the Bloom mascara! I have almost all their mascaras. Their totally affordable. You wont regret it. You need curly lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need thick plump lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need blue lashes ? BOOM! They got that to !!
Lezlie R.
Lezlie R.

I use the pressed powder for touch ups on the go when my skin gets oily and it works great. I also use the loose powder when I'm getting ready in the morning and it covers great. I can't stand anything on my face so this helps control the shine and covers my acne scars.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Louisville, KY

It's good product. Well, it's decent. I always use their makeup first unless they don't have what I'm looking for. I shop here about once a month. They can gen expensive depending on the makeup you get but it's good quality makeup. I will def keep buying their products.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Fairfield, PA

Cover girl is the only foundation I can trust with my sensitive skin, causes me less break outs and is very affordable anywhere from 5$-6$ I think room for improvement is everywhere I wish the foundation gave better coverage but still very decent for a drugstore brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.