BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use their make up line and when I did I loved it. The powder cover ups are so good at hiding my small blemishes and I don't have to cake a lot on and that is important to me. I like to have my face look natural and this make up line did it for me!!
Conchata K.
Conchata K.
La Place, LA
I absolutely love the foundation pressed and liquid. I don't shop here too often just once in a while. Yes very good quality. It's a bit expensive and affordable but very well worth it if you're looking for great coverage. Yes I will go here when I need to.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was lucky enough to receive a Covergirl Mascara in an Influenster VoxBox and Its amazing. I really love how they were the first company to have a male "covergirl" for their campaigns, and they really set the stage for other companies to do the same thing!
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I do not really use this brand too much. I will use their mascara when looking for something quickly, but they are not a brand I use a lot of. I think that they have some room for improvement on some products, but others work fine. I would buy again though.
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I started doing makeup, covergirl was a brand that everyone was in love with. I had everything ranging from foundations to eye shadows. Now I still use lipsticks, mascaras, and other miscellaneous items. The quality is still amazing and price is great.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
Covergirl is a great brand. I don't find myself reaching for them all the time but when I do I am always satisfied with the products that they put out. I think this brand is classic but always keeping it trendy and modern. They deserve more of my business!
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely give covergirl five stars who says you have to break the bank or your wallets to get affordable beauty products. Very good quality products they get better every yr large selection and you can see they are just as good as the expensive brands!
Jami M.
Jami M.
I think that covergirl is a great drugstore brand! I love that they have options for a variety of skin types and their color palettes are very versatile. I always go to cover girl when I need a quick makeup fix and can't make it to an actual makeup store.
Holly V.
Holly V.
Boston, MA
Covergirl has my all time favorite mascara. It is affordable, which is great, and I can find it at convenient locations like CVS. It also works really well; I look for really volumizing mascara and this did the trick 100%. I get it every time I need more!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Knoxville, TN
I recently (about 4 months ago) started using a new eyeliner from covergirl. I loved it at first and then people just kept telling me that it looked great and asking me how I kept my eyeliner on all day. This is a great company and great quality products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.