BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Analiese R.
Analiese R.
I do enjoy using cover girl products, however I have found other products that are of better quality. Cover girl products can be bought at your local department stores, including Walmart. They are not very expensive. I would somewhat recommend shopping here.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Potomac, MD
Really nice company. I love getting behind the new CoverGirls (Ellen, etc.). They are also inclusive with the male CoverGirl (who is a makeup wizard to be quite honest. Like damn!). Good quality makeup that does not irritate the skin. I would recommend this.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was lucky enough to receive a Covergirl Mascara in an Influenster VoxBox and Its amazing. I really love how they were the first company to have a male "covergirl" for their campaigns, and they really set the stage for other companies to do the same thing!
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I started doing makeup, covergirl was a brand that everyone was in love with. I had everything ranging from foundations to eye shadows. Now I still use lipsticks, mascaras, and other miscellaneous items. The quality is still amazing and price is great.
Conchata K.
Conchata K.
La Place, LA
I absolutely love the foundation pressed and liquid. I don't shop here too often just once in a while. Yes very good quality. It's a bit expensive and affordable but very well worth it if you're looking for great coverage. Yes I will go here when I need to.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
I do not really use this brand too much. I will use their mascara when looking for something quickly, but they are not a brand I use a lot of. I think that they have some room for improvement on some products, but others work fine. I would buy again though.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely give covergirl five stars who says you have to break the bank or your wallets to get affordable beauty products. Very good quality products they get better every yr large selection and you can see they are just as good as the expensive brands!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa
Covergirl is a great brand. I don't find myself reaching for them all the time but when I do I am always satisfied with the products that they put out. I think this brand is classic but always keeping it trendy and modern. They deserve more of my business!
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
Solid drugstore brand. My favorite items are their lipsticks. I particularly like the Katy Kat Matte lipsticks. I think they are a great formula and have a good color selection. I haven't tried much else of theirs (recently), but they are a brand I trust.
Holly V.
Holly V.
Boston, MA
Covergirl has my all time favorite mascara. It is affordable, which is great, and I can find it at convenient locations like CVS. It also works really well; I look for really volumizing mascara and this did the trick 100%. I get it every time I need more!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.