COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
i have been using cover girl for a long time and its one of my favorite brand to buy also along with my other favorites
Ally D.
Ally D.
Austin, TX
I have used COVERGIRL foundation. It is a very good and simple foundation for low expense.
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Appleton, WI
Excellent products. good coverage in foundations. Great color palate, always a go to brand.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
Great classic makeup company that keeps producing solid makeup. They stay current with new products and ever improving their time standing classics. They have a wonderful color range in all of their products including foundations, blushes, and eye shadows!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
La Follette, TN
Love their mascaras it's the only ones I wear they don't flake off smear or clump makes my eyes look mature or dramatic
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
I used covergirl in High school & it was great products to use! Now it just don't work for my skin ! Very affordable
Kim D.
Kim D.
Freeport, NY
Cover girl is a very could makeup it dosent give me hives or any allergic reaction is the best way to go is affordable
Madison B.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is amazing. Not only for their prices, but their selection. I can always find what I need when I shop this brand.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the mascara and the brushes are smaller then most and makes it easier for me to apply
This makeup makes me look so pretty . I love the colors they have. I use it alot of times maybe even everyday
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.