Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ulesha L.
Ulesha L.
Milwaukee, WI

I enjoy using their facial powders and lipstick. They always have colors that match my skintone and lipsticks that last.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.

Muy buenos productos de farmacia a muy buenos precios y con variedad de maquillaje muy buena
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Maylene, AL

I have used Covergirl makeup since I was a teenager and still continue to use it 10 years later. I use the concealer sticks, mascara, and self-sharpening eyeliner daily. The quality and price can't be beat!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.

CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and Linda, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes 😂 who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Peggy R.
Peggy R.
Plumville, PA

I have always used cover girl liquid concealer as well as powder. It's alway a great foundation and great color choices unfortunately the price is a little more than I'd like to spend for concealer
Amai L.
Amai L.
Katy, TX

Excellent brand. I admit it was one of the first ones I used when I started putting on makeup. Their products have very good quality and affordable prices, apart from a great variety of products. As in all, there are products that you love and others that do not, but I am happy that with CoverGirl products that I have tried with most I have gone very well
member-398a743a4
member-398a743a4

This is the bomb diggity I've been with this line since 3 years and I've loved it so much
Tonya H.
Tonya H.

Cover girl is my go to makeup brand. Affordable but not "cheap" I like that the makeup isn't poor quality and it doesn't cost a lot either
anna p.
anna p.
mableton, ga

I love all of their mascaras I cant enough of the variety that they offer . Always makes my eye lashes long and full
Monica H.
Monica H.

The products that I use most from Covergirl are their mascaras and I absolutely love them ! I love how they create so many different and unique products .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.