Add a Photo
ASHLEY W.
ASHLEY W.
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've only tried a few Covergirl products, but I was really impressed with their simply ageless collection. My skin gets very oily, very quickly. This foundation was lightweight, and didn't cause a lot of buildup on my skin. I also love their mascaras. You can do anything to your lashes because there are so many options.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mineral powder is excellent lightweight but covers. Lasts all day and doesn't looked caked. Try this product you will be glad you did.
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was one of the first brands that I was introduced to. I love the quality of the makeup, it's also affordable.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Edinburg, VA
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mink Vision eyeshadow was my first eyeshadow purchase and 17 years later I'm still rocking it daily! The must have shimmery brown.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Glastonbury, CT
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
one of my top favorite drugstore makeup brands. good quality products at a good and lower price than sephora's makeup and and works just as well and looks just as great
Aspen W.
Aspen W.
Gurdon, AR
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl powder makeup. I love it. It keeps my makeup from rubbing off or looking too dark.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Laramie, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl products. I wish they still made the whipped foundation in the little jars. Love that stuff. But I do like the nail polishes, powders and mascaras. They always have a wide range of colors and products for all types of skin. One of my go to's for makeup.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Whitmire, SC
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl. I have for years. Their products are very affordable and especially when I have coupons. I love the foundation.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Stockbridge, GA
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I buy my foundation and powder from Covergirl. I have been buying from them for 15+ years and the few times that I have strayed away, I was sadly disappointed. I only trust Covergirl for my makeup products that touch directly to my face.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love a few of cover girl product. Love love there foundations. Always feels light with decent coverage and I have rosy cheeks !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.