BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Karina K.
Karina K.
Cover Girl is my preference for foundation and mascara. Affordable prices and quality product have kept me a loyal customer. They have a great color selection for foundation and I can find their product at any local store.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
I love CoverGirl. They are the only company that I can rely on to be light enough for my skin tone!
clarissa m.
clarissa m.
Covina , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is more of a dewy finish not much coverage it does give the natural finish Look but i like more coverage if you have bad skin i don't recommend.
Jill R.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
Like most drugstore brands, CoverGirl's products can be hit or miss. I really like the Bombshell mascara and the Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation. I wish, however, that they would stop testing on animals.
courtney m.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl! I've been using their products since I started wearing makeup so it's been awhile!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Port Hueneme, CA
CoverGirl anything works extremely well! I LOVE the mascara the most but their face makeup always works great as well!! I like their powder the best.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Midwest, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very hit or miss brand. I don't usually buy Covergirl products because they smell very cosmetic-y, especially the blushes.
Chloe s.
Chloe s.
Des Plaines, IL
I love this! I use it everyday. I like it because it isn't thick and it's so natural looking! I recommend using this if you have oily skin like myself
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA
I use their foundation daily, and love it. I have very difficult skin to match, and it's very sensitive. I have had no problems with this brand. I also use some of their lip products and love them as well.
melissa p.
melissa p.
I love their powder cover up but cant use the liquid kind its to heavy for my skin and makes me break out really bad. its also very heavy. it might be better if it was a little lighter
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.