BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kelci M.
Kelci M.
Bridgeton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect drug store buy right here! It's affordable and the products are amazing!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
me gusta esta marca, es algo costosa pero vale cada centavo, sus productos son muy muy recomendados, excelente en todos los aspectos desde el empaquetado hasta el producto, esta en una de mis marcas favoritas, mia y de todas mis amigas, estamos enamorada<3 espero que la prueben chicas les encantara
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Peculiar, MO
Loving covergirl products lately! Covergirl is a really good drugstore brand, but of course, not all of the products will be as high quality as high end products. Covergirl is very affordable and i will definitely buy a few products again.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Dewittville, NY
I use the Cover Girl Starwars mascara. I love the comb that the mascara has. It evenly coats your lashes and doesn't get clumpy.
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Strongsville, OH
Everything is not for everyone! Covergirl is a good reputably company. Now, I must say, I don't have a whole lot of Covergirl makeup. I use all different brands depending on the colors and styles I am looking for. Covergirl has some good products at a decent price. They are always trying to reinvent their products and please their consumers.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
love using covergirl the product is amazing to use and some products do have great coverage and is stunning
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
East Ridge, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have some great products. I particularly enjoy their mascara. With great mascara brushes and lengthening mascara, I'm sure to get long, lush lashes.
Tabatha R.
Tabatha R.
Wright City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite top coat for my face would be the powder foundation. I have acne/scarring and I use the powder foundation over my liquid foundation for a more finished look. It holds good and I don't get too oily either.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl es una excelente marca. Recientemente utiice la base trublend y me pareció maravillosa, da un excelente acabado a la piel y tiene muy buena cobertura. La recomiendo ampliamente
Quisiera probar otros productos de esta marca. Sin duda alguna.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Pasco
Easy products to use, doesn't make my skin feel greasy or makes it look caked on. Love the fact that the mascara always makes my eyes pop and doesn't clump.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.