Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

I love covergirl mineral powder, the foundation, lipgloss and all covergirl products. I recomend it.
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
prospect, ny

Covergirl lash blast infinity 24 hour liquid eye liner. Really stands up to its name. It really does hold for 24 hours without smearing, flaking, running.
Audrey K.
Audrey K.

Quality Value Product--DOES NOT MEAN CHEAP! Inexpensive, yes. Affordable, yes. Low quality? Nope! It does really well for most things. I do not use the foundation or mascara, but lips, cheeks, and shadows are great!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Midland, TX

Cover girl is a really great low end drug store brand. I buy a lot of different products. Highly recommend.
Karli C.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL

Love the lipsticks from Cover girl! So many different color's to choose from! From nudes to deep reddish purple!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.

Love many of the products by covergirl but my favorite is their mascara! Recommend!!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Jackson, SC

I use cover girl eyeshadow. I love the browns that I use. The color doesn't stay in your eyes all day though. Price is very reasonable
Alexis G.
Alexis G.

There's not many things I like about this brand. Their mascara is about as good as it gets. I don't like their eyeshadows as it has no pigment to them
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Dexter, MO

Cover girl foundation provides great coverage. Is a perfect skin tone match and doesn't clog pores. Smooth, easy foundation that provides all day coverage.
me gusta mucho esta marca por que tiene la esencia y el espiritu de la innovacion y de la juventud siempre divertidos y agradables sus productos
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.