BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I love covergirl mascaras. They really are a cult classic. I also find that they do last longer than most.
Millie M.
Always has proved to be a quality product with a lot of choices and colors. I can always find what i need.
jessica m.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this new Foundation I found out Walmart I use it everyday and you don't have to only put it on once
Nastassja G.
Miami
All this products are great, good, affordable, gently to all types of skins, for daily use are recommended
Sara P.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love the price of these products. I am a big fan of the mascara and lip colors. So many different optiona
Lorelei R.
San Carlos, CA
I'm using cover girl mascara right now, the so lahat mascara, I like it so much not sticky and good quality
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ
Covergirls mascaras are some of the best mascaras out there. They are not flaky and will last all day long.
LilliAnn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl eyeliner makes my eyes water really bad. I haven't tried any more of their products due to this.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the price points their quality products and the availability that you can almost find them anywhere
Ashley J.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely brand and also awesome that they work with women of color to create a brand that works just as well
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.