Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca

From a teenager to an adult CoverGirl has you covered.from sheer foundations to amazing lip color CoverGirl has it. At comparable prices too. CoverGirl has really kept up with the needs of the modern person. I recommend many products from them.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Miami, Florida

Not outstanding by any means but they do have some good products in their wide selection.
Kelcy G.
Kelcy G.

I bought a nude color lipstick from cover girl and I was kinda ify about it at first just because it was so cheap but it has become one of my favorite lipsticks.
Misseann S.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH

Covergirl was a great product when I first started using makeup, but since than my skin has changed and now I break out from it. It s a good price, but the quality is not a good as I could hope for.
Grisel R.
Grisel R.
Medley, FL

I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried. I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! I like this product for its price.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Albany, KY

Lash blast mascara is my go to for volume and length. I have tried multiple mascara and they never match up.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

Covergirl, like many drugstore cosmetic brands, tends to be kind of hit or miss for me. I don't use any of their face products because they just don't seem to work well for me, but after being reintroduced to the brand through the So Lashy mascara sent to me free from Influenster, I now have a newfound appreciation for their mascaras.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

All covergirl products are amazing. I love the foundation & poweders. Needs different brushes. But all in all they are amazing.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Minneapolis, MN

COVERGIRL is a go-to beauty brand for me. I'm not super into beauty products (though my interest is DEFINITELY growing), so I prefer to keep my spending on the lower side of the scale. COVERGIRL is pretty affordable and their products rarely let me down. I use their foundation and mascara most.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Covergirl is great and all, but I do not think it is all worth the hype that it is given. Feel like I am alone when I say this, but their mascaras are not good for me.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.