BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands! I always love their spokespeople! The prices are on point and there are always coupons you can use. I have sensitive skin and no problems!
Dani R.
Dani R.
Covergirl promotes animal cruelty!! Please consider a brand that does not engage in animal testing. There are quality and cheaper products that don't!
brooke d.
brooke d.
The only brand of make up I will ever wear! Covergirl has such a great variety of products. Well worth the price you will pay
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Love cover girl make up. It's amazing. Never had a problem with any of there products I've bought. Highly recommend it.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
CoverGirl is my go-to for drug store foundation or lip sticks. They have great products for a great price, never have I ever regretted purchasing from Cover Girl!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore foundation and lashblast mascara! I can't say much about their other products because I haven't tried many.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makes some great affordable products. They are not all of the best quality but a lot of the products are worth it! Definitely a good drugstore brand name.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
Covergirl has quickly become my favorite drugstore brand! I used to use some products from them but never really payed as much attention to their products as I do now. In my opinion, they are much better quality than Maybelline, and way more affordable! So happy I found you covergirl, never go away <3 lol
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
Great makeup line. Katy Perry is definitely the best person to represent the line. she is someone who has great make up and a respected celebrity.
Victoria  T.
Victoria T.
Waterbury, CT
I always find that covergirl products are a hit or miss for me. The products that I do love work great, for the longest time I used to CG foundation and powder and it worked so well for me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.