BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Keri K.
Athens, AL
I'm a fan of covergirl eyeshadows. I like the palettes and being able to buy single colors for a great price.
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
Cover girls is a must try store brand. Great value product for the price, many options and colors. Love them.
Brenda R.
Live Oak, FL
I've used the mascara didn't clump on lashes long lasting no smudges or smears easy to take off at end of day
kayy n.
Havre De Grace, MD
cover girl is an amazing brand all there mascaras are amazing! aswell as there eye shadows! totally recommend
Mariana I.
Good mascaras for a cheap prices! you find them in almost every drugstores, they always have new products.
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Esta marca me encanta me facing es muy buena marca a la hora de las bases y correctores la recommend muchjo
Cindy summer G.

Excellent powders, shine and all its beauty products are wonderful, make my skin look and feel incredible.
Felicia Y.
I love this brand. They have great products. And a great range of products. Their products are affordable.
Nastassja G.
Miami
All this products are great, good, affordable, gently to all types of skins, for daily use are recommended
Lucy E.
Great brand affordable has alot to choose from ,foundations are full coverage lots of shades to choose from
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.