Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Saintia J.
Saintia J.

The covergirl mascara is amazing. It does everything that it advertises. I can cry without looking a mess.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Greenville, MO

I choose Covergirl because of the price and availability. I like being able to pick up what I need anywhere. The quality is always good also.
Savanna M.
Savanna M.
Hollywood

I've been using cover girl ever since I was in 7th grade. Their products are okay. They still help out with certain needs people have. I recommend buying this if your now starting make up
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hagerstown, MD

I absolutely love their foundations. I am currently using one. The quality is great. Their products are very affordable!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Taylor Mill, KY

I've use the foundation. I like it, but it doesn't blend all that great. I did match my skin tone, but you could definitely still tell a difference. It is affordable. Pro is it does not smell bad. I would recommend this to someone who needs a somewhat cheap foundation, but would also warn they are paying for what they get.
Yinet A.
Yinet A.

My other go-to brand to buy products such as face powders, foundation and lipsticks. I purchase them in drugstores such as Duane reade or Riteaid. I love when they have sales for 50% off.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

I really enjoy Covergirl makeup. It's one of my favorite makeup brands. I've been using it for a long time now. It always gives me the look I'm looking for and it's affordable. I like how Covergirl has a wide range of makeup products and I highly recommend the brand.
Christie H.
Christie H.
Stanwood, WA

I've used Cover Girl for many years and I love their makeup. I would rather use their products and spend what's asked because I've never had a problem with them.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.

I love covergirl, specially their mascaras. This is such a great brand a really affordable. They have really nice foundations. I really recommend giving it a try if you haven't already.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Boone, NC

CoverGirl has great products and a wide variety of things to choose from. The prices are pretty decent as well.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.