BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
TERI M.
TERI M.
Amory, MS
I am really in love with the cover girl mascara. You talk about quality product all the makes they bring out does exactly what the make says
Jamie O.
Jamie O.
El Dorado, KS
I enjoy most of the Covergirl products that I have used. They go on nice and stay put for the day.
Marilenny R.
Marilenny R.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es una de la marca mas buena de farmacia y lo mejor que tiene un precio muy buena para la calidad del producto 😍😍
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has great mascaras and other makeup brands. Sometimes it feels a bit heavy or Cakey. They are Cheap too.
Salina S.
Salina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is simply iconic; I trust their products, but don't really find myself using their products that often other than their mascara which has a decent brush and formula. Its okay, I could work with their products, but wouldn't regularly purchase them.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Gainesville, Fl
For drug store makeup, this is always my go to brand. I've always had good experiences with it and you definitely get what you pay for. I used to use a lot of their mascaras and eyeliners. The eyeliner would come off often throughout the day but the mascara always stayed on until I used make up remover to get it off
Marillyn A.
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like how this brand has a guy to "sponsor" their products. I don't have anything against it but, it just makes me think that they're doing it to get more attention.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Covergirl was probably the first makeup brand I ever bought and the don't seem to disappoint. Throughout the years I've purchased many different products. I really like that Covergirl does packs, for example mascara and a lipstick. It allows me to try both for a bit of a discount.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL has great mascara. I always buy Covergirl mascara over any other brand. Their eye liner is fantastic as well as their lipgloss!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used cover girl products in me past. The mascara for sure. But I prefer other brands now.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.