BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Tiffanie B.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Bought this last week to try and fell in love. The price was reasonable. Blended very nicely and didn't leave a oily feeling.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love covergirl cosmetics. I have been using covergirl since I was 16 yr old. They have had hits and misses but mostly hits for me. I also like their price point in products.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl and often wear it. It's easy to apply and it's not over the the top. Their makeup is cheap and easy for everyone to afford. I feel like they are for everyone.
Skyla H.
Skyla H.
Pampa, TX
This Product has been used in my family for YEARS! its a true product and we love the affordable prices. I love the eye make-up, concealers, nail product, and skin care! There in the magazines and on TV for a reason!!! THERE SIMPLY FABULOUS!!!!!!
Tisa B.
Tisa B.
Louisville, KY
I'm not a really a fan of cover girl eye shadow (at least the ones I have tried), but their other products are pretty good. In most instances, cover girl is one of the better drug store brands.
India H.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Covergirl products. My favorite product is their lashblast mascara. I've never tried their foundations or lipsticks but I've heard good things about them. This brand is a good drugstore brand but I prefer Maybelline over Covergirl.
Lena S.
Lena S.
Eubank, KY
Love cover girl make up. It's amazing. Never had a problem with any of there products I've bought. Highly recommend it.
Gabi z.
Gabi z.
Redwood City, CA
I think cover girl is a really great company with such a vast array of products
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Newport, KY
I've always been a fan of COVERGIRL makeup. They offer a wide range of products at an affordable price range and are available in many local stores.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Fairborn, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend trying CG smoothrs concealer. This is my new favorite staple in my makeup bag. I use it as a concealer under my eyes and also as a highlighter. It's a 2 for 1 that is inexpensive and just as good as more expensive brands! I also recommend the perfect blend eye liners. I've used them for years because they go on smooth and do not irritate my eyes. They also do not smudge like some more expensive brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.