Add a Photo

Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Una marca clasica y amigable. Es mas adolescente que otra cosa. Antes la usaba mucho y recomiendo mucho los compactos y mascaras. Los precios y presentaciones super lindas.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love love love Covergirl!! It is by far my favourite makeup brand. It is simple to buy just about anywhere, easy to match up skin colour and all around fabulous products!
Tyrell A.
Tyrell A.
Blair, NE
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Use as my foundation and powder. Great products for great prices. Excellent value for the price
Emily R.
Emily R.
West Fargo, ND
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl makeup, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara! I love these products. There are so many different things to choose from!
Angel P.
Angel P.
Wood River, IL
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They always make great make up! My family has nothing but good works about this company love he colors of the eye shadow An lip stuff
flossie s.
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i have been using cover girl for a long time and its one of my favorite brand to buy also along with my other favorites
Ally D.
Ally D.
Austin, TX
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used COVERGIRL foundation. It is a very good and simple foundation for low expense.
Melanie K.
Melanie K.
Appleton, WI
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Excellent products. good coverage in foundations. Great color palate, always a go to brand.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great classic makeup company that keeps producing solid makeup. They stay current with new products and ever improving their time standing classics. They have a wonderful color range in all of their products including foundations, blushes, and eye shadows!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
La Follette, TN
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their mascaras it's the only ones I wear they don't flake off smear or clump makes my eyes look mature or dramatic
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.