Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Rachana K.
Rachana K.

This brand has some really good and affordable product. My favorite so far are the lipstick and the new super sizer mascara. I will repurchase it again. Good quality of make up and I'll definitely buy more from this brand ☺
daniela s.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL

Very good brand, has excellent products, I particularly like the line of eyelash masks. The quality is excellent in comparison with the price, and can be obtained in different stores of easy access. I recommend it
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.

I love all of their products ! I think they are a very good brand I highly recommend it
Julie H.
Julie H.

I used up the volume mascara I had from Covergirl...that's how good it was!
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH

Cover girl has been in my male yo bag for many years . Reason why is great good quality very affordable and I simply love it because pretty much every store sales cover girl products . I would definitely shop more and highly recommend it
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY

Covergirl has always been my go to for cosmetics. Though I have branched out some, I still buy their products and will continue to do so. Great value and quality.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Doral, FL

i love covergirl and the thing about them is that they create a very good quality products with a really low price, the first product that i used was the mascara then i got in love of the brand i love them and really enjoy buying there
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Easy, breezy, beautiful. I like Covergirl products and their diversity in their marketing and product selection. The products work well and are one of my favorite drug store brands.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I've been a CoverGIrl fan since high school. The products are so easy to use and the packaging is so simple that you can just grab them and go. Since it's a drugstore brand, you don't have to search all over town to find it.

I am a major fan of the Queen collection because it is catered toward women of color.
Paola P.
Paola P.
Bakersfield

The Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Melted Toffee is great! It's packaging is amazing and not cheap looking. It's wand is also great. It had the perfect amount of shimmer, not too much and not too little. Even though it's a natural color you can still tell when applied on. It's also not sticky like many other lipgloss. I'm looking into buying other shades.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.