COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Walhalla, SC
Ii have always used covergirl products. I have always loved them. The have great coverage foundation and powder
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the Covergirl brand, always has nice good quality items for a affordable price.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A classic favorite. A name everyone knows and can trust! Covergirl never makes me sad with price or quality!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Dublin, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been satisfied with nearly every Covergirl product that I have tried. However, I am disappointed that they are not committed to being cruelty free or using harmless ingredients in their products.
Xenia, OH
Covergurl is affordable and does the job. I've always used covergirl for at least one part of my daily look
Ashten Y.
Ashten Y.
I like covergirl liquid foundations the best. They don't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. The only reason I've stopped using their products is because they are not cruelty free, which is a bummer. Otherwise, they have good stuff. I hope they can become cruelty free in the future.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
I love cover girl and have used this brand for years. I love the variety of options for all skin colors.
North Wilkesboro, NC
I like Covergirl products. I use their makeup and it does good on my skin. It isn't the best I have used, but it still works good. Love their eyeshadow, and their mascara. I also use their eyeliner! It stays on my eyes and doesn't make me look awful my the end of the day!
Allie S.
Allie S.
I love cover girl! They make great products for everyday use! You will get hooked after trying!
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Fort Wayne, IN
Covergirl provides good quality for a low price . Can be found in almost any drug or retail store would highly recommend!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.