BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has being one of my must have makeuo brands for a long time now, it is not only affordable and easy to find in evry single drug store i go but i get excellent quality products all the time, i ove their foundatins, lipsticks everything form their brand is great and it will be a must have for me for years to come
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Everyone wants to be a covergirl and when you use their products, you feel like one! i love these products, they are seriously so great. and i love ellen! lol
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
I usually typically buy all covergirl stuff. I love almost all of it. Usually just get there mascara's and foundation and just been hooked to it since. Love it all.
Lara H.
Lara H.
Killen, AL
The foundation never lets me down. It feels great while making me look great. The eyeshadow makes my eyes look way better than the competition.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Santa Maria, CA
Good drugstore brand with good pricing! There mascara is a staple in my daily makeup routine.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Hoboken, NJ
I used to ONLY wear Clinque and then one day I tried Covergirl. I save a ton of money and its just as nice!
Tiffanie B.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
Bought this last week to try and fell in love. The price was reasonable. Blended very nicely and didn't leave a oily feeling.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love covergirl cosmetics. I have been using covergirl since I was 16 yr old. They have had hits and misses but mostly hits for me. I also like their price point in products.
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Crete, NE
I have used Covergirl mousse foundation. This is wonderful. It covers and blends well. However, it doesn't feel heavy when you have it on. I use this mostly in the winter because it can come off when you perspire.
Skyla H.
Skyla H.
Pampa, TX
This Product has been used in my family for YEARS! its a true product and we love the affordable prices. I love the eye make-up, concealers, nail product, and skin care! There in the magazines and on TV for a reason!!! THERE SIMPLY FABULOUS!!!!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.