COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Ezequiel g.
Ezequiel g.
they are gaat loveeee it cheeaap and good thanks guy! my sking is bad and they are really good!!! thanks againg
Arely V.
Arely V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a very good drug-store brand for cosmetics. I usually use Covergirl mascara (don't remember which one specifically), because it adds length and volume easily. I also like their lipglosses and eyeliners. Overall, good products for a good price.
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Hodgenville, KY
My Covergirl eyeshadow is my go-to for every occasion! The shades go perfectly with the colors of my eyes and apply so well!
Brook C.
Brook C.
Covergirl products are great, super clean and smooth color, very highly pigmented. I absolutely would recommend to sensitive skinned people.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Enjoy the powered and will hope to find the bb cream that they do which I have heard good things from. The powered doesn't make me look cake or oily.
Rina L.
Rina L.
Miami, United State
Una de las primeras marca de maquillaje del mercado, siempre esta a la vanguardia con nuevos y excelentes productos, adoro los Covergirl.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Great drug store brand! I personally like maybeline better but this is a close runner up! Nice foundations and lip products. Often on sale.
B F.
B F.
Love their concealers. I can find one that works great with my skin tone and does a great job covering up without needing spot proofer.
Karina S.
Karina S.
i just use their mascara haven't bothered looking at any other products so i can't really say much lol if any suggestions lmk.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Harrison, MI
Very good make up, the only kind I purchase when I do wear make up and is reasonable in price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.