Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Albuquerque, NM

How can you not love cover girl over all it's just an amazing brand especially their mascara it's the absolute best mascara to use it makes your lashes long full and beautiful and there is no flake with the mascara
Genesis M.
Genesis M.

This is one of the best makeup drugstore brand ever, I really like everything they have and is really affordable for beginners and makeup lovers.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Coatesville, PA

CoverGirl has moderately priced, quality products. They have a great selection of items; I usually buy their mascara as I think it is really great. It is affordable and easy to find at most retailers. I would definitely recommend using CoverGirl.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA

I absolutely love Covergirl. I have been using it since I was a young teenager, so just about 10 years. They are great quality products for being drugstore in my opinion. I always catch myself going back to them because they are so reliable. I used the clean foundation for like a solid 3 years before switching to a high end foundation.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Bedford, VA

This a great product if you are on a budget. I'm a huge fan of their foundation. Professional look without the professional price.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Islandia, NY

My go to beauty product!! Great price, for a good product, works great! I use multiple CG products on a daily basis!
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY

I love love love covergirl products!!! They are if good quality and very affordable. Great for spending on a budget
Kristie D.
Kristie D.
Arapaho, OK

I love the Outlast Lip Stain...it seriously stays on all day and night! Even through eating and drinking and sipping from glasses.
Carmelita H.
Carmelita H.
Kentwood

Covergirl is a cheap alternative than it actually is very comparison to an AC where is Sephora at the mall cover girl works really good as last long it doesn't rub off and it has great matching colors I also really like their eyeshadow as well it's very shimmery and beautiful I like CoverGirl
Sue J.
Sue J.
Appleton, WI

Love Covergirl make up - especially their foundation. Good for your skin and reasonably priced.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.