BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Grisel R.
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried. I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! I like this product for its price.
Kelcy G.
Kelcy G.
I bought a nude color lipstick from cover girl and I was kinda ify about it at first just because it was so cheap but it has become one of my favorite lipsticks.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
Haines City, FL
Una de las marcas mejores que he probado de farmacia. Me gusta el polvo suelto de covergirl.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Rutland, OH
Covergirls awesome and covers great it's good on your skin and it's not hard to wash off but it's awesome
Tess R.
Tess R.
Columbus, OH
I usually will but their products when i'm in a hurry and don't have time to go to ulta. I like their foundations alright, and they make decent mascara as well.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Charlotte, NC
Covergirl has been a company that has stuck around forever. I received the Lash Blast mascara in one of my VoxBox's and it got me hooked back on Cover Girl products. Now I use multiple products!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has always been on of my to go products great price great results love covergirl
I have used covergirl everything since I was a teenager, and that was a very long time ago. They haven't let me down in all these years! Always clean looking and simple. Also very reasonably priced, and easy to find.
Kiersten M.
Kiersten M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I grab their mascara every month and love the quality of the products. easy to change up but love sticking to the same products.
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good brand with good prices. It is good quality for what you pay.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.