Add a Photo

Ashley L.
North Wilkesboro, NC
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like Covergirl products. I use their makeup and it does good on my skin. It isn't the best I have used, but it still works good. Love their eyeshadow, and their mascara. I also use their eyeliner! It stays on my eyes and doesn't make me look awful my the end of the day!
Allie S.
Allie S.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl! They make great products for everyday use! You will get hooked after trying!
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Fort Wayne, IN
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl provides good quality for a low price . Can be found in almost any drug or retail store would highly recommend!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Hamilton, OH
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL's Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara (in the orange tube) is my all-time-favorite mascara. I have strictly been using this mascara for years and I have been highly satisfied with the lengths it provides and the volume it builds. Love it!
Charity G.
Charity G.
Reno, NV
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mainly use this product for lip wear. But hope to use it more in the future.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
covergirl has some awesome products! the shade range in their product is very wide which is nice. not to mention, the quality of the makeup is always amazing and so is the price! I will definitely shop covergirl products again!
Diana H.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Pretty good for a drugstore brand. They have a lot of options especially mascara. It is a pretty good deal but I wouldn't buy their foundations or skin products I would prefer to get their mascara because it's the best thing they have.
Madi H.
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cover girl is very good for beauty products. You can get a variety of things there. They have a variety of products but not as much as MAC or sephora.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Deptford
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cover girl is affordable and good quality. They have tons of different mascaras. I like their eye shadows
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Una marca clasica y amigable. Es mas adolescente que otra cosa. Antes la usaba mucho y recomiendo mucho los compactos y mascaras. Los precios y presentaciones super lindas.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.