BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love cover girl products. I have not tried anything from them that I didn't like. They have good products.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like CoverGirl products. I use them as backup when I am out of my MAC products. They have a variety of colors for all tones and are inexpensive.
Ailene N.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
Love this brand!!! Wide variety of cosmetics. From your base to your finish Cover Girl has got what you need. Not to mention the wide variety of eyes, cheek, and lip products.
Paige V.
Paige V.
Los Angeles, CA
Trustworthy brand! Cheap and good quality. available in all drugstores including Target!!!!!!!!!!!
Chelsie B.
Chelsie B.
Iuka, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Covergirl. They are one of the best drugstore makeup brands. I have used their mascaras for years and loved every single one I've tried. I tend to have sensitive eyes, so getting a mascara that doesn't irritate is great. They're affordable and have a wide variety.
shannon m.
shannon m.
Mohawk, NY
Covergirl is a great go to project, easy to get. I feel that's the products are consistant and have a lot of value.
Jill P.
Jill P.
Vienna, VA
Enjoy their products. I like the clear mascara and brow gel, I wear contacts and this does not bother my eyes or run when I put in drops.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
I use CoverGirl mascara every single day. It's hard to beat the affordability of the mascara, and it defines and intensifies my lashes in a natural way that lasts all day. CoverGirl is a mainstay in my beauty routine, and I don't see that changing any time soon.
Ragan T.
Ragan T.
Decatur, GA
I like their mascara. I don't really use anything else.
Maybe lip gloss from time to time.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
best eyeliner. Best foundation (although they just discontinued my liquid magic kind whish sucks) This is my go to eyeliner and a great inexpensive brand
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.