BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Asha R.
Mattapan, MA
😍😍😍 love their mascara I have so many it's ma every day go to eye product...... makes it look more long an bold
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
I like this product for its price.
Ashley S.
Reliable and good quality for the price. Literally used many of the products for years and always been happy!
Christina H.
Pensacola, FL
I like CoverGirl because I can usually find coupons for their products and they are usually simple to apply.
Crystal P.
Aurora
I love covergirl its the only makeup i use... Never had any issues with it... Its great makeup for the price
Lea H.
I love cover girls new clean matte bb cream. It evens my skin tone and does not leave my face looking shiny.
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use their foundation. It really looks natural to my skin and their foundations don't clog my pores either.
Jenny M.
Clinton
Unfortunately I don't use it often as I don't like the foundation, they need more selections for skin color.
Juliana I.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the concealer for my under eye area and to contour and highlight. It covers and doesn't crack easily.
Michela F.
San Jose
Love the lip kit! Stays on all day! I bought mine at Target. Hydrating formula that feels great on the lips!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.