Add a Photo
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drug store brand! I personally like maybeline better but this is a close runner up! Nice foundations and lip products. Often on sale.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
Jan. 26, 2017, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've worn this products for years I love their cream dark blue foundation is amazing when you wear it with the light blue powder foundation over it gives GREAT COVERAGE! MUST TRY.
Karina S.
Karina S.
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i just use their mascara haven't bothered looking at any other products so i can't really say much lol if any suggestions lmk.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Walhalla, SC
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ii have always used covergirl products. I have always loved them. The have great coverage foundation and powder
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really love the Covergirl brand, always has nice good quality items for a affordable price.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A classic favorite. A name everyone knows and can trust! Covergirl never makes me sad with price or quality!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Dublin, OH
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been satisfied with nearly every Covergirl product that I have tried. However, I am disappointed that they are not committed to being cruelty free or using harmless ingredients in their products.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Xenia, OH
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergurl is affordable and does the job. I've always used covergirl for at least one part of my daily look
Ashten Y.
Ashten Y.
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirl liquid foundations the best. They don't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. The only reason I've stopped using their products is because they are not cruelty free, which is a bummer. Otherwise, they have good stuff. I hope they can become cruelty free in the future.
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl and have used this brand for years. I love the variety of options for all skin colors.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.