Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.

Covergirl was one of the first brands that I was introduced to. I love the quality of the makeup, it's also affordable.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Edinburg, VA

Mink Vision eyeshadow was my first eyeshadow purchase and 17 years later I'm still rocking it daily! The must have shimmery brown.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Glastonbury, CT

one of my top favorite drugstore makeup brands. good quality products at a good and lower price than sephora's makeup and and works just as well and looks just as great
Aspen W.
Aspen W.
Gurdon, AR

I use cover girl powder makeup. I love it. It keeps my makeup from rubbing off or looking too dark.
Tranaye T.
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA

Thay have a variety of great product like liquid lipsticks and foundation which is amazing for it to be a drug store brand.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Whitmire, SC

I love Covergirl. I have for years. Their products are very affordable and especially when I have coupons. I love the foundation.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Stockbridge, GA

I buy my foundation and powder from Covergirl. I have been buying from them for 15+ years and the few times that I have strayed away, I was sadly disappointed. I only trust Covergirl for my makeup products that touch directly to my face.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love a few of cover girl product. Love love there foundations. Always feels light with decent coverage and I have rosy cheeks !
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Eagle, ID

Love covergirl, all of their products have held up to what they advertise. I like that I can pick up their products while I am at the grocery store. Convenient and easy! highly recommend!
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Glassboro, NJ

I'm using a cover girl cheeksters blush. The color doesn't apply as brightly as I'd like which makes me have to apply a few coats to get the color I want. I prefer my NARS and nyx blushes which I think have better pigmentation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.