BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I have been using the Covergirl brand since I was in middle school, and it brings back so many awesome memories. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Highland Hgts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like my COVERGIRL products. It's easy to find at any drugstore for a decent price. I always find the right shades and products when I need them most. I think that sometimes products can be overpriced, but I suggest this line to anyone who just wants the basics!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Xenia, OH
I have been using cover girl foundation for quit some time and I love it . It keeps my skin looking soft and oil free all day long .
Ana S.
Ana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that you can buy it at any convenient store and you can usually get a good deal on it
Yesika V.
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
Great products for skin makeup. Unfortunately I haven't tried any lipstick but face powder, foundation, cc creams and eye mascara are good products. I love his very characteristic mascara brush.
Estell S.
Estell S.
I usually use their mascara, their lipsticks, their beauty tools, and their nail polishes. They are of good quality and easy to find in lots of stores. They are usually my go to when I forget something and am out of town. You usually can't beat them for convenience.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love all of covergirls products! They are good quality at a great price. I would definitely recommend them.
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
I love cover girl products. I have not tried anything from them that I didn't like. They have good products.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like CoverGirl products. I use them as backup when I am out of my MAC products. They have a variety of colors for all tones and are inexpensive.
Ailene N.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
Love this brand!!! Wide variety of cosmetics. From your base to your finish Cover Girl has got what you need. Not to mention the wide variety of eyes, cheek, and lip products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.