BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Love cover girl make up. It's amazing. Never had a problem with any of there products I've bought. Highly recommend it.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
CoverGirl is my go-to for drug store foundation or lip sticks. They have great products for a great price, never have I ever regretted purchasing from Cover Girl!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand for drugstore foundation and lashblast mascara! I can't say much about their other products because I haven't tried many.
Dana S.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makes some great affordable products. They are not all of the best quality but a lot of the products are worth it! Definitely a good drugstore brand name.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
Covergirl has quickly become my favorite drugstore brand! I used to use some products from them but never really payed as much attention to their products as I do now. In my opinion, they are much better quality than Maybelline, and way more affordable! So happy I found you covergirl, never go away <3 lol
Jill R.
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
Like most drugstore brands, CoverGirl's products can be hit or miss. I really like the Bombshell mascara and the Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation. I wish, however, that they would stop testing on animals.
courtney m.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love covergirl! I've been using their products since I started wearing makeup so it's been awhile!
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Midwest, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very hit or miss brand. I don't usually buy Covergirl products because they smell very cosmetic-y, especially the blushes.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Allentown, PA
I use their foundation daily, and love it. I have very difficult skin to match, and it's very sensitive. I have had no problems with this brand. I also use some of their lip products and love them as well.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Brinkley, AR
I love their products! Low prices and great quality. I really want to try their new blushes and lipsticks!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.