Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
This makeup makes me look so pretty . I love the colors they have. I use it alot of times maybe even everyday
Ferran O.
Ferran O.
Union, SC

Covergirl always has great products for an affordable price. I love their eye shadows, blush and mascara products. One of my favorites!
Rhiannon J.
Rhiannon J.
Velarde, NM

My favorite product I own from Cover girl is the Tru Blend Bronzer. I always normally use a matte bronzer but when I came across the Tru Blend I kinda took a chance at something different. I really love this bronzer because it gives my skin a beautiful sun-kissed look, but it's not ridiculously shimmery and doesn't have huge chunks of glitter like other shimmer bronzer I've seen. It's sooo pretty!!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Youngstown, OH

Cover girl is a good product for the price. I used it as a starter make up and some of the products I still use
Daiana u.
Daiana u.

Son buenos sus profuctos unos mas que otros pero en general son buenos accesibles a todo publico y economicos en lo personas sus mascaras me gustan excepto la fr micro fibras
Penny Y.
Penny Y.
La Mesa, CA

I have used some products of Covergirl since my teen years. Although my use of the product has decreased as I get older. I do not find it meets all its stated qualities
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO

Great, affordable cosmetics that are awesome quality! They have a great selection of waterproof makeups, vivid colors, and lightweight makeups! My favorite is the lash exact mascara and the plain pencil eyeliner.
ASHLEY W.
ASHLEY W.

I've only tried a few Covergirl products, but I was really impressed with their simply ageless collection. My skin gets very oily, very quickly. This foundation was lightweight, and didn't cause a lot of buildup on my skin. I also love their mascaras. You can do anything to your lashes because there are so many options.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

Mineral powder is excellent lightweight but covers. Lasts all day and doesn't looked caked. Try this product you will be glad you did.
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.

Covergirl was one of the first brands that I was introduced to. I love the quality of the makeup, it's also affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.