Add a Photo

Sihlegsyh C.
Medley, FL
Dec. 21, 2016, 5:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Todos sus productos son inmejorables, y los precios son super económicos, es una marca facil de encontrar en cualquier pais
Lorin K.
Lorin K.
Mechanicville, NY
Dec. 21, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best cheap mascara ever! The brush is perfect and it doesn't smudge underneath!
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Emporia, VA
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is great for the price. I love the iced princess eyeshadow quads. Perfect with these green eyes. Bam zap boom
Ezequiel g.
Ezequiel g.
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
they are gaat loveeee it cheeaap and good thanks guy! my sking is bad and they are really good!!! thanks againg
Angie B.
Angie B.
Harrison, MI
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very good make up, the only kind I purchase when I do wear make up and is reasonable in price
Arely V.
Arely V.
Dec. 21, 2016, 4:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a very good drug-store brand for cosmetics. I usually use Covergirl mascara (don't remember which one specifically), because it adds length and volume easily. I also like their lipglosses and eyeliners. Overall, good products for a good price.
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Hodgenville, KY
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My Covergirl eyeshadow is my go-to for every occasion! The shades go perfectly with the colors of my eyes and apply so well!
Brook C.
Brook C.
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are great, super clean and smooth color, very highly pigmented. I absolutely would recommend to sensitive skinned people.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Enjoy the powered and will hope to find the bb cream that they do which I have heard good things from. The powered doesn't make me look cake or oily.
Rina L.
Rina L.
Miami, United State
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Una de las primeras marca de maquillaje del mercado, siempre esta a la vanguardia con nuevos y excelentes productos, adoro los Covergirl.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.