BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Twin Falls, ID
I think CoverGirl as been on the market as long as I can remember and over the years I have tried many of their products and they have improved over time. I love CoverGirl products.
Suzi S.
Suzi S.
Tina, MO
CoverGirl has a lot of hits and misses. Their foundation is one of my favorites, and their lip colors are coming around. I am not a big fan of the shadows.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Glendale, CA
As far as supermarket brands go, Cover Girl is a good choice. I only use their mascara because it has great coverage, goes on smooth, and doesn't smear. I've also been happy with their blushes and eye colors. They go on well, but could be more pigmented. Their foundation goes on nicely, but I have a difficult tie finding a good match. I wish they had a wider skin tone palette to choose from.
Yanire P.
Yanire P.
I love the ready set gorgeous foundation I received in my voxbox it gives great coverage and applying it is easy.
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Woodland Park, CO
I use their mascara a lot, the clump crusher definitely works. Although, I also use their concealer and it usually wears off after about an hour or two. I will come home from school and it will look like I didn't put any makeup on that day. I feel like the main reason I buy their concealer is because it's probably the cheapest at the store.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
I don't know too much about makeup but I have chosen many Covergirl products at random and have been happy with all of them! Specifically some of the foundations.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love Covergirl. They have made so many contributions to empowering girls and women around the world. This is a company I want my daughter to look up to!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Aurora, IL
I love my foundation from CoverGirl. it is by far the best foundation that i have used.
Priscilla Q.
Priscilla Q.
Bakersfield, CA
I love cover girl i use their mascaras all the time. My favorite is the lash blast!
Karen H.
Karen H.
Hilliard, OH
Great make up for price. I have been using covergirl since I was 14 and will continue to use it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.