Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Enid, OK

I have been using Covergirl on and off for the last 30 yrs. Their makeup is very good. My skin still breathes and my pocket doesn't empty out. Its not extremely expensive.
iris v.
iris v.

I use the the Katy perry matte lipstick. I love it it stays on for a long time and when it starts to go up still are left with some color on ur lips
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.

I love the mascara! It does not clump and make your eyelashes look like one big eyelash. It makes them stand out and look longer.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY

Covergirl is one of the brands I use for mascara sometimes but mostly for blush. It is nice quality but it is not my favorite. Some of their products don't seem to work well with my skin.
Susie G.
Susie G.
Commerce Twp, MI

Great go-to make up brand. Affordable and easy to find. Wide variety of colors to match all skin tones.
Annette H.
Annette H.
Victoria, TX

Looove the color and silkieness of the application. Goes on like butter lol. The opacity is just right. Overall great lip gloss. Colorlicious melted toffee.
shannon l.
shannon l.
Seymour, IN

Love COVERGIRL! Been using it since I was a teenager! The product gets better with age, just like us women.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA

i love covergirl. i love that they have come out with a new line, directed towards teens. I love that it shows that they don't need tons of make-up to look gorgeous. I love all of my covergirl products. i will continue to buy covergirl. i do highly recommend covergirl to those who want to feel easy breezy beautiful.
Britta T.
Britta T.
Allen, KY

I've been using covergirl products since I began wearing makeup! Always great quality products and very affordable too! It's great that you can look great and stay on budget :) I will forever be a Covergirl!
Albuquerque, NM

How can you not love cover girl over all it's just an amazing brand especially their mascara it's the absolute best mascara to use it makes your lashes long full and beautiful and there is no flake with the mascara
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.