BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sylvia S.
Brockton, MA
My favorite drug store brand. Inexpensive but still has great quality products. Nearly everything is under $15.
Mamta B.
San Francisco, CA
Covergirl is a great drug store brand. I love all their products and always find myself buying their eyeliner.
Leah L.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl blush is absolutely flawless! They have beautiful shades and it isn't too overpowering in the skin!!
Caroline C.
Lebanon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried the foundation before and it was really great but it wasn't completely full coverage as I like it.
Ana C.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl! The title says it it always has a girl covered!
Such a good brand. You can never go wrong with it.
Jess K.
Lawrenceville, NJ
i love covergirl! they have great affordable products. definitely recommend to anyone looking for cheap makeup
Sarah Z.
Huntertown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are effective in their application and coverage. They are affordable so everyone can us them
Azra Z.
It's a good product for quick purchase to buy some going or makeup. The foundations are good and blends nicely
Tairanid G.
For me cover girl product is a most have in the make up drawer is not and expensive produCT and it worKS great
Cortney S.
Geneva , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl. I use their sensitive liquid coverup, its light and doesnt make my face dry out or look oily.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.