Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Kenosha, WI

Covergirl is great and all, but I do not think it is all worth the hype that it is given. Feel like I am alone when I say this, but their mascaras are not good for me.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.

Covergirl has great cosmetics that are affordable! I definitely pick up some things once in a while from the drug store. They have everything that you would need in terms of makeup! Foundation, mascara, lipstick, concealer, eyeshadow, etc.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO

I have used cover girl products in me past. The mascara for sure. But I prefer other brands now.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL

COVERGIRL has great mascara. I always buy Covergirl mascara over any other brand. Their eye liner is fantastic as well as their lipgloss!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR

Covergirl is one of my all-time favorite department store brands of makeup. When I first started wearing make-up many years ago it was the first brand I purchased. Very affordable and good quality. And they're always coming out with something new
Dana H.
Dana H.

This is great quality makeup that lasts a long time and look amazing all throughout the day
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Covergirl was probably the first makeup brand I ever bought and the don't seem to disappoint. Throughout the years I've purchased many different products. I really like that Covergirl does packs, for example mascara and a lipstick. It allows me to try both for a bit of a discount.
Mary L.
Mary L.

CoverGir products are all good I love the mascara make me look spectacular eyelashes and not talk about the lips are good they do not drip and last a lot and I love their smell I use them on special occasions and fascinate me
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Deltona, FL

Cover girl has a wide range of makeups. I prefer their more natural color scemes. However, they offer son many colors and different items, that it will make anybody feel easier about putting on make-up.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Canton, OH

I love the fact that this lipstick stays on all day. My only complaint is that I wish the clear gloss that is applied to the top of the lipstick would be bigger. I always run out of the gloss way before the lipstick.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.