BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ellen H.
Annandale, VA
I use foundation products and pressed powder from Covergirl. I feel for the price they are very good and go far.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh
Not my favorite brand but I haven't tried a lot of their products just foundation and it dried up very quickly
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
Great high end make up alternative. Some of the eye shadows leave more to be deserved, but overall good brand.
Brenna W.
Covergirl is literally the best! They have everything for every color which is really good in the makeup world
marqueshia m.
Humble, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing company. I can get almost anything i need and it will perfect. Quality, pigmentation, and color range.
Yvonne N.
Fort Lauderdale
The lipstick last for a very long time, with my busy schedule it's something I need without worry about reapply
Danielle D.
Kent, WA
Great value for the price. You don't expect the perfect coverage but for what you pay you definitely get value.
Sarah S.
Warrington , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I totally love cover girl and sofia vergara!
They products are good I use to use them when I start using makeup
Linzy R.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl has always been and remains to be a go to brand. very relatable and usually has what i'm looking for.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this makeup line. Their affordable and good quality. Really like their lipstick colors. My go to brand.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.