BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
nancy o.
nancy o.
Me facina... es un producto que no puede faltar en tu cosméticara... super práctica, duradera en fin me facina
Emma C.
Emma C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used a Covergirl product that I did not like. It's affordable and works well with my skin, which if I might say is awful. My mom bought Covergirl as my first makeup many years ago and I still enjoy buying it for myself now.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
I have tried quite a few CG products and practically all of them were great quality.
my favorite mascara by them is Lashblast Fusion.
I also like their lipsticks :)
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
New Albany, MS
Have tried a few products, and have had good results.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never had a problem in with any cosmetics I've purchased from this brand. Reasonable prices and good quality.
Tavia K.
Tavia K.
Lexington, KY
I have fair skin. I have always had difficulty finding a drugstore color match that did not oxidize into a orange or tan shade on my jaw or chin. I always choose shades in Fair, Ivory, or Light. Every brand seems to have their own idea and interpretation of what a really *REALLY* light skin tone is named. I have a cool tone, light skin type with pink undertones. I always have dark circles under my eyes, as I have been an insomniac ever since I can remember.The Cover Girl Tone Rehab 2-in-1 foundation (110 Classic Ivory) is housed in a sleek container and the white ribbon-like Olay Serum is laced though out the product. When I first opened the product I immediately noticed the refreshing spa-like fragrant and was drawn to the scent. I used sparingly a total of 2 pumps on my entire face. I patted a few dots with my ring finger along my delicate under eye area. By using the ring finger, it has lesser strength than the other fingers and you will not be putting as much weight and tugging of the eye area skin. This product looks nice and natural, my pores seemed to appear smaller and less defined.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love there mascaras there awesome. Thwy have all types. You can make all types of looks with there mascara.
mandy s.
mandy s.
I love covergirl I think they have some of the best cosmetics out there on the market today.
Jess H.
Jess H.
Marcellus, NY
I LOVE HOW THEIR MAKEUP FEELS SO EASY AND BREEZY LIKE THE SLOGAN STATES. I DON'T FEEL LIKE I HAVE MAKEUP ON, BUT WHEN I WEAR IT IT LOOKS CLASSY AND HIDES FLAWS!!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Twin Falls, ID
I think CoverGirl as been on the market as long as I can remember and over the years I have tried many of their products and they have improved over time. I love CoverGirl products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.