Add a Photo

Madison C.
Madison C.
Avon, NY

Clear Brow Gel!!

This stuff is of the Lord. I love how it holds my brows in place but doesn't look shiny or fake at all. I use it on my eyelashes before curling too
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO

Cover girl makes quality stuff! I love buying new things that I can afford but still be happy about
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX

I like covergirls morals more than their products. In the past few years they have been very progressive with their ideas and models. However I find the blushes and eyeshadows to be quite dry. Their lipsticks on the other hand are quite good.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Goodrich, MI

I use these products the most when I buy makeup. They have the exact colors that I need!
Amber S.
Amber S.

When I buy drugstore makeup it's usually always cover girl. I love there makeup products
Kaleigh G.
Kaleigh G.
Lexington, NC

Had some great products but you don't always get your money's worth. They have good eyeliner and okay concealer.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA

My foundation is covergirl and I've been using this brand since high school. It's affordable and never makes me break out. Plus it matches my skin perfectly.
Ayanna P.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX

Love all of their products! I actually got a voxbox with cover girl products! I loved the lip balm and powder!! Good for dry skin
Symantha H.
Symantha H.
Murfreesboro, TN

I use cover girl mascara, I have used this for years, stays on all day. Great product
BRI W.
BRI W.
Rockford, IL

Best drugstore brand for mascara and concealers. They also have really great loose powder and I love the katy kat matte lipsticks
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.