Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Ailene N.
Ailene N.
Hazard, KY
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand!!! Wide variety of cosmetics. From your base to your finish Cover Girl has got what you need. Not to mention the wide variety of eyes, cheek, and lip products.
Paige V.
Paige V.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Trustworthy brand! Cheap and good quality. available in all drugstores including Target!!!!!!!!!!!
Chelsie B.
Chelsie B.
Iuka, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really love Covergirl. They are one of the best drugstore makeup brands. I have used their mascaras for years and loved every single one I've tried. I tend to have sensitive eyes, so getting a mascara that doesn't irritate is great. They're affordable and have a wide variety.
Amberly B.
Amberly B.
Toccoa, GA
Jan. 27, 2017, 7 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love there foundation! Coverage is a must for me! Have used cover girl for 5 years love it
Jill P.
Jill P.
Vienna, VA
Dec. 21, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Enjoy their products. I like the clear mascara and brow gel, I wear contacts and this does not bother my eyes or run when I put in drops.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Dec. 21, 2016, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use CoverGirl mascara every single day. It's hard to beat the affordability of the mascara, and it defines and intensifies my lashes in a natural way that lasts all day. CoverGirl is a mainstay in my beauty routine, and I don't see that changing any time soon.
Ragan T.
Ragan T.
Decatur, GA
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like their mascara. I don't really use anything else.
Maybe lip gloss from time to time.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst , IL
Dec. 21, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
best eyeliner. Best foundation (although they just discontinued my liquid magic kind whish sucks) This is my go to eyeliner and a great inexpensive brand
Keely F.
Keely F.
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Products to try from covergirl: "stay beautiful foundation", lipsticks, and mascaras! Really you can't go wrong with anything from covergirl and they always have coupons that you can use and double up with at the drugstore! Save yourself money when you try these products.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Jeffersonville, IN
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use all there stuff from Foundation, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick some of it's a really good product.....
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.