Add a Photo

Eridania R.
MIAMI, Florida
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
ME GUSTA MUCHO ESTA MARCA ME GUSTARIA PODER PROBAR MAS COSAS PARA LA PIELGRASA Y QUE TENGA LARGA DURACION
Monica W.
Monica W.
Tucson, AZ
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Has always been one of my favorites. No doubt I would buy multiple things for here.
So many things to chose from.!
Cori R.
Cori R.
Monroeville, IN
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am a fan of the cover girl foundation, it leaves my face feeling smooth and it never gets greasy. I would recommend it to everyone.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Richmond, KY
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Is a good product my daughter love it because have a very nice colors and she loves BB cream Clean is her favorite because very light and match with her color tone
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using the Covergirl brand since I was in middle school, and it brings back so many awesome memories. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Highland Hgts, KY
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like my COVERGIRL products. It's easy to find at any drugstore for a decent price. I always find the right shades and products when I need them most. I think that sometimes products can be overpriced, but I suggest this line to anyone who just wants the basics!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Xenia, OH
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using cover girl foundation for quit some time and I love it . It keeps my skin looking soft and oil free all day long .
Ana S.
Ana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like that you can buy it at any convenient store and you can usually get a good deal on it
Yesika V.
Yesika V.
Miami, Florida
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products for skin makeup. Unfortunately I haven't tried any lipstick but face powder, foundation, cc creams and eye mascara are good products. I love his very characteristic mascara brush.
Estell S.
Estell S.
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:08 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually use their mascara, their lipsticks, their beauty tools, and their nail polishes. They are of good quality and easy to find in lots of stores. They are usually my go to when I forget something and am out of town. You usually can't beat them for convenience.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.