Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Fort Wayne, IN

Covergirl provides good quality for a low price . Can be found in almost any drug or retail store would highly recommend!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Hamilton, OH

COVERGIRL's Lash Blast Waterproof Mascara (in the orange tube) is my all-time-favorite mascara. I have strictly been using this mascara for years and I have been highly satisfied with the lengths it provides and the volume it builds. Love it!
Charity G.
Charity G.
Reno, NV

Mainly use this product for lip wear. But hope to use it more in the future.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS

covergirl has some awesome products! the shade range in their product is very wide which is nice. not to mention, the quality of the makeup is always amazing and so is the price! I will definitely shop covergirl products again!
Diana H.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX

Pretty good for a drugstore brand. They have a lot of options especially mascara. It is a pretty good deal but I wouldn't buy their foundations or skin products I would prefer to get their mascara because it's the best thing they have.
Madi H.
Madi H.
Las Vegas, NV

cover girl is very good for beauty products. You can get a variety of things there. They have a variety of products but not as much as MAC or sephora.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Deptford

cover girl is affordable and good quality. They have tons of different mascaras. I like their eye shadows
Remly M.
Remly M.
Arlington, VA

Una marca clasica y amigable. Es mas adolescente que otra cosa. Antes la usaba mucho y recomiendo mucho los compactos y mascaras. Los precios y presentaciones super lindas.
Cara C.
Cara C.
Denver, CO

I love love love Covergirl!! It is by far my favourite makeup brand. It is simple to buy just about anywhere, easy to match up skin colour and all around fabulous products!
Tyrell A.
Tyrell A.
Blair, NE

Use as my foundation and powder. Great products for great prices. Excellent value for the price
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.