BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
I love Covergirl! Great products, and great prices. There is always something made by them in my make up drawer!
Tracy B.
Milwaukee,WI
Really nice products for real really really nice cheap prices that I can find at any drug store for great deals !
Kaitlynne A.
twin falls
I like covergirl but have found other companies that I like better. Their products don't seem to last long enough
Lismeirin R.
Haledon, NJ
es muy buna , utilizo sus bases y me gusta mucho , es muy bueno la verdad y muy económico , me encanta la verdad
Beverly M.
Always been my favorite. The makeup is no fuss coverage. Everything works easily without having to be an expert.
Laura W.
Everybody loves cover girl. There products are awesome and they last all day. Great selection and awesome prices
Audra S.
Five Points, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love your cat eye mascara it makes my eyes really pop and look great and makes my make up really come together
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Good products I couldn't really give them a good rating I have only tried 1 product and was a little disappointed
Addie S.
grant
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about covergirl. Mascara and eye liner are my main make up items and they simply have the best.
Marina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand, the prices are good, very affordable, the quality is awesome, and you can find it everywhere!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.