Add a Photo

Photos (103)
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

Covergirl remains a brand that i feel confident will work for me. The quality of Covergirl is outstanding. I have an easy time shopping for Covergirl because usually there are samples to test and quite a few shades to choose from. I would recommend Covergirl.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Eastlake, OH

Products are great for a last minute need. Prices are a little high. Eyeliner is my favorite product.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO

CoverGirl is a good go to brand. I don't use a lot of their products daily but I definitely have purchased them in the past. Their mascaras are always nice. I have really enjoyed their variety of models recently and I hope they keep showing diversity in a monotonous industry!
ROCIO G.
ROCIO G.
Orlando, FL

I have been using this for almost 3 week. I like it so far ..covers beautifully and long lasting up to 10 hours on my normal combo skin.
It is pretty comparable to estee Lauder double wear however with bit less coverage and less drying.
So far I m impressed with this product Every Day Foundation.

Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
San Antonio, TX

Their motto stays true - easy breezy beautiful covergirl. The quality is good for the price point. I am a personal fan of their concealers and foundations. They are light and don't make me feel like I have makeup caked on.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Fleischmanns, NY

Love all the different colors they have.my fav colors are they're lipsticks Long lasting. One of my deff go to brands
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC

I love the make up products and they are my absolute favorite. From the concealer to the foundation to the powder, I love it all!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Van Buren, AR

It is hatd finding the right tone of covergirl for myself but they come pretty close. I dont break out and doesnt feel oily on my skin.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.

The foundations are light and not super greasy. Leaves your skin looking flawless without the heavy make-up look.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

La marca Covergirl es una de mis favoritas ya que mis bases preferidas son de la marca y no las cambio por nada ya que me gusta la consistencia y lo ligera que se siente en la piel y la cobertura es muy buena.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.