BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
April S.
April S.
I love Covergirl I am currently loving their Outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. They have been staple in my makeup routine for as long as I can remember wearing makeup. This company will be around for many years to come!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Rutland, OH
Covergirls awesome and covers great it's good on your skin and it's not hard to wash off but it's awesome
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I prefer this brand in foundation in powder and in liquid. Love the promotions that they offer.
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Everyone wants to be a covergirl and when you use their products, you feel like one! i love these products, they are seriously so great. and i love ellen! lol
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
I usually typically buy all covergirl stuff. I love almost all of it. Usually just get there mascara's and foundation and just been hooked to it since. Love it all.
Kait C.
Kait C.
Pinckneyville, IL
Covergirl is my go to product when it comes to make up that I put on my face. They have something that always matches my skintone.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands I had ever used when I began using makeup. I love have diverse their color palettes are, and how they look great on many skin tones, unlike a lot of drugstore makeup brands, the price point is stellar, plus covergirl is always having some kind of deal at drugstores where they are able to be purchased.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Hoboken, NJ
I used to ONLY wear Clinque and then one day I tried Covergirl. I save a ton of money and its just as nice!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love covergirl cosmetics. I have been using covergirl since I was 16 yr old. They have had hits and misses but mostly hits for me. I also like their price point in products.
DeLayne S.
DeLayne S.
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. They are affordable and of great quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.