Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH

Cover girl has been in my male yo bag for many years . Reason why is great good quality very affordable and I simply love it because pretty much every store sales cover girl products . I would definitely shop more and highly recommend it
Emily M.
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL

This is where it all began, my love for makeup that is! Basic but beautiful products that's cover needs for all types of skin!
Karla R.
Karla R.
Doral, FL

i love covergirl and the thing about them is that they create a very good quality products with a really low price, the first product that i used was the mascara then i got in love of the brand i love them and really enjoy buying there
Angie S.
Angie S.
Durand, MI

Love the cover girl Olay eye rehab, goes on smooth blends well too. Next on list to try is cliniques face and lip products, heard they were worth the extra dollar
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

Easy, breezy, beautiful. I like Covergirl products and their diversity in their marketing and product selection. The products work well and are one of my favorite drug store brands.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

I've been a CoverGIrl fan since high school. The products are so easy to use and the packaging is so simple that you can just grab them and go. Since it's a drugstore brand, you don't have to search all over town to find it.

I am a major fan of the Queen collection because it is catered toward women of color.
Paola P.
Paola P.
Bakersfield

The Covergirl Colorlicious Lipgloss in Melted Toffee is great! It's packaging is amazing and not cheap looking. It's wand is also great. It had the perfect amount of shimmer, not too much and not too little. Even though it's a natural color you can still tell when applied on. It's also not sticky like many other lipgloss. I'm looking into buying other shades.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME

I use mascara from covergirl and I love the affordable price point without skimping on quality
Elena L.
Elena L.
Astoria, NY

Cover Girl products are a hit and miss for me. Some products are amazing, others not so much. I have Clean foundation by cover girl, and I really can't even use it. It breaks me out and it smells awful. I am hoping to find some Cover Girl products that work for me though.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Rutland, OH

Covergirls awesome and covers great it's good on your skin and it's not hard to wash off but it's awesome
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.