BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Noelle P.
Good products, simple to use, good for beginners. Some are better than others, but i personally have no complaints.
Monica H.
Monroe, NC
There is no specific product I use but, face prouder blush, mascara eye shadow I recommend anything from this line
Kaila S.
Love their new outlast concealr and their powder has great coverage! I haven't tried much else from them though!
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
A brand that I know and trust. I have been using their eye makeup for years now. They have a great product line.
TANYA F.
Downey , CA
Covergirls Lash Blast Mascara is simply amazing!!!! I use it everyday! Day and Night! All black is my go to color
Wily G.
The products of cover girl are amazing!! I just love it. The quality is super good, they aren't expensive at all
Laurie H.
I use covergirl aqua smooth and absolutely love it! Itso creamy and goes on dry. I love the look and feel of it!
MaryBeth M.
Perkasie, PA
good quality for the price. most of my drug store make up i have purchased is from covergirl. one of my favorites
Love the queen collection. Very reasonable price products. Good line of products. Enjoy all the shades of eyebrow
Melinda J.
Really good mascaras. Some of the best. Powders are iffy. Lip products have a strange fragrence i cant get past.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.