Add a Photo

Charlotte R.
Dodgeville, WI
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love CoverGirl it works great with my skin and makes me look natural. I love being able to go to my local store and being able to buy it I do shop at the store that sells CoverGirl a lot. I do not think they need to change anything and I would recommend shopping anywhere that sells CoverGirl.
Becki C.
Becki C.
Terre Haute, IN
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great product that I don't have to worry about breaking my face out. I love the clean feeling I have when using their products.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Auburn, GA
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love these products. I've never used one I didn't like and would buy them all again. They have a wide range of skin tones and products for all komds of skin types.
Haley R.
Haley R.
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is my absolute favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products are steals for their price and they're always trying to staying ahead of the trends. Plus, they have great spokeswomen (and now a man!!!). Whenever purchasing a CoverGirl product, I know that I'll only be disappointed in the product if I don't like the look it gives me. I've never had a complaint about an actual product of theirs sucking. Plus, CoverGirl always has simple, yet chic packaging. I highly recommend this brand to someone who's new to makeup and doesn't want to break the bank while still practicing!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Rockville, MD
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is good as far as convenience (multiple locations to find the product including drugstores) and price.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Cumberland, MD
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to Mascara. With so many options I try a different one each time and am always pleased. Long bold lashes without the clump.... sign me up!
RACHEL T.
RACHEL T.
Worcester, MA
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great product! Love the foundations. Don't love how expensive it is for all makeup. I buy the cheapest item because it is so expensive so I buy the liquid or powder foundation when I can get a cheaper price for it. Overall it is way to expensive unfortunately.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Winfield , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl was the very first makeup i ever wore. Over the years i've branched out and have a good collection from many different brands but the covergirl products are right up with the more expensive brands
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cowgirl is a great brand that has many products I use regularly. I highly recommend the mascara lash blast volume!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Royston, GA
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl face powder has been a favorite of mine for 30 years. Covergirl is very affordable and of good quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.