BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Marillyn A.
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like how this brand has a guy to "sponsor" their products. I don't have anything against it but, it just makes me think that they're doing it to get more attention.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The line is okay. The company could definitely do more in the terms of make shades for WOC. The Better Than Sex mascara and the Melts (1 lipstick) I enjoy.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
They are a hit and miss! Some things are amazing and others are Duds and don't show pigment or clump it all depends
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I have used the cream eyeshadow and foundations but found out my complexion doesn't like foundation
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Sacramento, CA
Always my go to product. I have never found a bad cover girl product. I use their powder foundation now and it's so light weight and never makes my face break out.
Pam A.
Pam A.
Cover girl makeup is okay it is not the best you can get now of days but it is still good.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Gaffney, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are good for lighter coverage. I prefer heavy coverage but it was a good product overall.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
Covergirl is the best makeup product i have ever used. I am always shopping for covergirl product whether it be powder, creams, foundation or mascara.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Somerset, KY
Love Covergirl makeup! Great quality, and cheap prices! Easy to find at a drugstore.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like a couple of their mascaras and the Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation is nice. I have 2 of their regular lipsticks and they are nice too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.