BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Corinna B.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
I always find what I need at a good price. The color selection is always in style. I can find CoverGirl anywhere.
Snighdha C.
Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was one of the first brands I used when I began playing around and putting makeup on. For beginners this brand is everything they need! I absolutely love their mascara! I definitely recommend this brand to beginners!
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Fremont, NE
Great makeup, absolutely L.O.V.E. their mascaras, large selection for anything you could want.
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Richmond Hill, GA
Covergirl has numerous mascaras that can be used for different eyelash types and are amazing quality.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Florence
I love the coverage I get from cover girl foundation! Great quality products! You can never go wrong if you're looking for a drug store type product.
Marsha M.
Marsha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about cover girl ! It stands for all types of beautiful people in the world and the products reflect that. Everything from the eye shadows to foundation there is something for every one! I love it!!
Simone B.
Simone B.
Fort Gordon
I have super sensitive skin and i constantly yarn to change make up brands because I'd be good for a while and then I'd break out again.

Not with Covergirl, I have been their make up products for about 5 years now and I can't see myself ever using anything now else ever again
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best make up brand out there. Really nothing compares to it. I like to try others but I always seem to come back to covergirl. Their foundation is not greasy, the waterproof mascara works just how it says. Easy to remove. Can find at any retail store. Priced reasonably. Would highly recommend.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Roxana, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl. It is a great product. Their are many choices from the product. And its cheap.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.