Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ

CoverGirl has all us girls covered in flawless beauty. With products that fit every budget, CoverGirl is my go to girly beauty basic. Love the choices, love the products, love the brand! Trusted with me since 1980!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

Very good product. Wish it was not so high on prices compared to others. Good brand though
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Parma, OH

I love the queen Latifah fountain! It's the only foundation that has given me good coverage and doesn't leave me either too greasy or too dry
Sandra L.
Sandra L.

Volume blast mascara in jet black by CoverGirl is by far my absolute favourite drug-store variety mascara! Best results at an affordable price
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS

My foundation from covergirl has served me well for cheaper alternatives to some of the pricier stuff
Erin A.
Erin A.

I like cover girl for an over the counter makeup when I need something quick. They have great mascara and pressed powder
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO

Beautiful cover girl I love Cover Girl love the darker skin tones Shades that they have on their makeup love their eyeliner while their primary no complaints I love it
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC

I love covergirl! Been using since high school! I love that they have shades that match my undertone!
Jan T.
Jan T.
Douglasville, GA

Covergirl has always made my favorite lipsticks. They have good color, and go on smooth, while not drying out my lips. Their blush is also a good purchase. Nice, blendable color, and you can't beat the prices!
Diana S.
Diana S.

Lash blast is by far the best covergirl product ever! I always go back to it whenever I need a mascara that I know isn't going to let me down
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.