Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Camila A.
Camila A.

I have a love/hate relationship with this brand. There are a few products that I adore and have worked for me, and there are others that I just can't get to like. I mean, they seem cheap and don't work at all.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.

Cover girl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner is the absolute best! It is about $7, so it isn't the cheapest, but it doesn't look like any other pencil liner. It truly is like a liquid liner. I would definitely recommend!
sawany r.
sawany r.
Doral, FL

Muy buena marca! Fácil de conseguir! Muy buenos productos y una gran variedad de maquillajes! Me gustan mucho
Natashia M.
Natashia M.

Covergirl is another product that I've been using for years. This brand was actually my very first powder foundation, when I was cake face and couldn't match my foundation to my skin tone! Don't miss those days, am I right? I'm happy to see covergirl has improved their line and offer more products for people of color. I'll continue to use them
Patty M.
Patty M.
Clarksville , Tn

Cover girl I always a go to for affordable food quality makeup. My first and last go to
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Howell

It's alright I use their products a lot for everything. Some of them I don't like but o ha e picked and chose and I like a few of their products from cover girl
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
North Canton, OH

I love their products!! They stay consistent on great quality and price! I feel like I'm buying something super high- end when I get cover girl!
Paola S.
Paola S.

Not outstanding by any means but they do have some good products in their wide selection.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD

An affordable and reliable makeup brand. Cover girl has the best eyeliner ever. Most of their mascaras are good as well. I stay away from their foundations though. This is definitely a go to brand that is wallet friendly for sure.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV

Esta linea es super facil de conseguie, en cualquiera dw tus tiendas lo piedes coseguir. Me gusta muchi
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.