BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Larissa C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Love the company, love how the products are more on the affordable side with many different varieties of products!
Chelse B.
Punta Gorda, FL
They make good products and are always reasonably priced. You can always buy there products at multiple locations.
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
GOOD sponges. They blend well and don't smear or smudge. They don't smell like foam and chemicals like some others
Tabitha Y.
Lafayette, IN
I love the coverage I get with this makeup. I typically do not wear any, but when I do this does the job perfectly.
Eudys R.
Miami, Florida
El polvo número 265. Es mi favorito para hacer el contorno el polvo. Un acabado super ma te y duradero. Recomendado
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
Pretty good brand. I don't currently like anything from their line but I've tried stuff before. Not bad. Good price
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I use Covergirl mineral powders. It covers blemishes on my face and looks natural, who doesn't like natural right?
Sandy O.
Huntsville, AL
I love cover girl liquid foundation and powder foundation they both cover very nicely and feel light on your face!
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
I love cover girls mascara! One of my favorite drug store brands! They make my fair lashes stand out dark and full!
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Been using cover girl since I was a teen. Never fails me. Has many shades. Almost out but the tone rehab is great.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.