Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA

I have used covergirl products for years because they offer affordable makeup that is exceptional quality. Variety of colors and choices...all good stuff.
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX

cover girl is affordable, and it gets the job done. usually i buy the foundation in this brand. I typically get this brand at walmart
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH

I love cover girl my make up looks flawless any time I use it . It is a must have in my makeup bag
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
Potsdam, NY

Common drug store brand, good for the cost of it. I use covergirl foundation and mascara works great lasts all day.
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL

A brand that I know and trust. I have been using their eye makeup for years now. They have a great product line.
Justina G.
Justina G.

Covergirl is my go to drug store makeup! Although I don't prefer it, they have great products !
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI

Good products, easy to find, cheap prices, and lots of versatile products as well!
Ivis A.
Ivis A.

I Honestly don't like to waste my money on drugstore products that simply don't work, this is a very personal opinion. with this brand you pay cheap prices for cheap products, no pigmentation, lipsticks are just mediocre ones, i don't have any ok product from this brand. there are amazing quality products with other brands for less money.
Kelly Å.
Kelly Å.
Miami Beach, FL

Always a good experience! I especially like some of their lip products I have used. I think they have high quality and are affordable. I don't often use CoverGirl but I am happy with what I have tried in the past.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC

Cover girl make up is a good product and I have used it for years. I have always used their eye makeup and mascara and eyeliners. I think they have good products and I don't know if I will purchase their food any more simply because of their newest changes in the company philosophy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.