BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Bellville, OH
I like some products, but at my age (44) i have found i need some more intense products. I need a moisturizer for a middle aged woman. I need foundation for old skin, lol.
Ally D.
Ally D.
The majority of my makeup is from covergirl. I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist told me to use covergirl, so I've been using their products ever since. I changed from another foundation to covergirl and my acne lightened up within a week.
Jan J.
Jan J.
Covergirl liquid base makeup is not oily yet covers well. It has a smooth consistency with a fresh look. Add a touch of Covergirl powder and you are done!
Amy F.
Amy F.
San Marcos, CA
Love cover girl! It is great for an affordable price! I may buy a cover girl item before an expensive name brand
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
I love the variety that cover girl offers. I've bee using their foundation for years. They have so many shades, it's easy to switch up searing months when I'm more tan. It's affordable and they usually have coupons
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Shoals
CoverGirl's BB Cream is my go to in the mornings. It is light but the coverage is great.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Augusta, MI
Covergirl is an amazing brand. They are more than just makeup; they are empowering women to feel beautiful. My favorite product that I use everyday is the Professional Loose Powder. It goes on smooth and leaves my skin looking flawless. It goes perfectly with the TrueBlend Foundation! Having a good look is about looking natural and having a great foundation is the first step. These base products by Covergirl are outstanding.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Clymer, PA
I can always count on Covergirl products! The coverage of their foundation is great and the powders always match.
Meleah W.
Meleah W.
I have always used Covergirl makeup since I was a little girl. It's affordable and the products are great. Everything from the concealer to the eyeliner, every product from covergirl I've used has been wonderful. There is a wide variety of colors to choose from for every skin tone, beautiful shades of eye shadows, and lip colors. The products go on smooth and easy to blend.
Corinna B.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
I always find what I need at a good price. The color selection is always in style. I can find CoverGirl anywhere.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.