Add a Photo
Alicia G.
Hollister, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my go to for foundation and compact powder. It has stayed true to my skin for over 20 years and I'm always so amazed at the quality of the product. I will continue to use their line for the next 20 years to keep my skin looking fresh and young always!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA
Jan. 28, 2017, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Affordable, super easy to find, color/shades for all skin tones. I started using covergirl as my first makeup and my daughters have too!!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very good products and cheaper than most! I am very satisfied and don't feel like I need to go and spend tons of money
Emmalee H.
Emmalee H.
San Marcos, TX
Jan. 6, 2017, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl so much.i love there products and thier campains.they are ab amazeing company and i really live everythung they do.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the CoverGirl brand. My favorite products from them are their concealers and eye shadows. They always seem to have the perfect colors to fit my skin tone and they blend so easily. I very rarely try a product of theirs that I don't like and always love looking at their section in the beauty aisle.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Redwood City, CA
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my favorite for mascara. It easily competes with the more expensive brands yet it is so affordable. I always get compliments on how long and lush my lashes look and I owe it all to Covergirl and their amazing mascara! I always go back for more.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Merrillville, IN
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am in love with Colorlicious lip gloss. It is very smooth with a touch of shine. The color matted toffee gives my medium skin just a hint of natural color. Perfect with my daytime makeup.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Dodgeville, WI
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love CoverGirl it works great with my skin and makes me look natural. I love being able to go to my local store and being able to buy it I do shop at the store that sells CoverGirl a lot. I do not think they need to change anything and I would recommend shopping anywhere that sells CoverGirl.
Becki C.
Becki C.
Terre Haute, IN
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great product that I don't have to worry about breaking my face out. I love the clean feeling I have when using their products.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Auburn, GA
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love these products. I've never used one I didn't like and would buy them all again. They have a wide range of skin tones and products for all komds of skin types.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.