Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Haley B.
Haley B.
Allendale, MI

Amazing quality for such a low price. Their mascaras are my go-to when I am shopping. They are really good quality, and come in many different colors and types.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Osteen, FL

Not too impressed with cover girl I felt that their foundation was to thick and left a oily feeling on my face and I had to use more than usual just to get the coverage I want with a full coverage foundation
keidy S.
keidy S.

COVERGIRL is so affordable and they have really been hitting it out of the ballpark lately. I am really into the Age Rewind concealer at the moment, it provides great coverage and doesn't cake up or crease on me. I also really enjoy the baby lips line of products... And the Matte and poreless foundation. Overall I've enjoyed most of the the items i've tried, very few misses ( I can't even think of one.)
Jenn G.
Jenn G.
Mount Airy, NC

I use cover girl makeup everyday. Great value and great makeup. Customer for 20 years. Great products for the money.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY

It may be cheap but just as good as the expensive makeup. I love all their products! I recommend this product.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Richland Center, WI

I always use their fasce powder compacts. Great coverage, doesnt make me break out. I never use anything else.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara Black
This is an ideal mascara for layering. I can get dark and thick lashes without clumps and flakes even after applying 3 coats. I have fine light eyelashes and this mascara gives me a great look for a great price and minimum effort. The design of the brush helps you to get good coverage. I much prefer this type of brush versus the fiber style ones.
TERI M.
TERI M.
Amory, MS

I am really in love with the cover girl mascara. You talk about quality product all the makes they bring out does exactly what the make says
Cristina R.
Cristina R.

CoverGirl is my favorite brand. I love covergirl makeup. Honestly, I do recommend covergirl products.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Milwaukee, WI

I love Covergirl's products! I use their foundation, powder and mascara. All products are affordable and worth it! Most of the time I buy their products from Walmart.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.