BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cover girl makes great products that are comparable in price to other similar items. Easy to find and huge selection
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get the cover girl mascara it is the best and I've repurchased it so manny times
jennifer w.
jennifer w.
I enjoy most of the CG products I try. The products are very affordable and I often have a coupon to use. The quality of the makeup is pretty good. I can order online and make the shopping experience much more pleasant and I highly recommend others do the same.
Elena Z.
Elena Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl kills it almost every time. Their lasting liquid lipsticks are outstanding, I love all their shadow palettes as well. Their roses palette is my favorite. This drugstore brand feels like high end to me. I also love their foundation and face powder. Their liners are amazing too. I love covergirl, it's been my go to since I was a little girl.
Jayme P.
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality of this makeup isn't that great compared to others, but when my funds are low I usually buy CoverGirl. It works for a little while, but I have noticed it doesn't stay on long enough for me.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
Plant City, FL
If you want a good mascara but not to expensive go to Walmart,Walgreen,cvs,ect. And buy any cover girl mascara it doesmt matter what type of lashes you have they work for all
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tight
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using covergirl simply ageless foundation and I like it a lot! Makes my face look nice and moisturizes my face at the same time. Blends great no harsh lines or anything. Cheap and great!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The purple tube mascara is my go to. My lashes are sky high with this mascara. Cheap and great quality.
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Covergirl is one of the best mid-range brands that can be purchased by anyone with excellent quality and cheap. I recommend it with my eyes closed
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.