BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started trying out cover girl products and they're amazing. I love the lipgloss I received for free from pinchme. I also received a eyeliner from pinchme. I will definitely be buying products from cover girl now that I got a chance to try them out.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl mostly for their mascara. They are my #1 go-to for it and have been for years. I can't find anything that works as well as theirs and it's so affordable too! I can't imagine spending tons of money on high end products that don't work as well.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Topeka , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl's products. Almost all of my makeup is Covergirl brand including mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc. and it is good quality for the price that I pay for it. I also like that I can buy it at my local Walmart for my convience. My favorite brand.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Elon, NC
When looking for basic makeup that gets the job done, I always turn to covergirl. It is affordable and can be used for day to day use no problem. The only problem I have is that it tends to melt away and smudge throughout the day unlike more expensive makeup
Elsy A.
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As strange as it may seem, I love their "Roses" palette and their "Nudes" palette because they both have my favorite highlight shade which is "Champagne". It's an "in your face" type of shade. The rest of the shades on each palette are amazing and so smooth.
Shel W.
Shel W.
Hagerstown, MD
I love CoverGirl make up and products. I admit that I try any and all brands but I have never met a CG product that I didn't like. They have good quality products and are not usually too expensive, so that you can afford to try different colors and versions.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've found myself always looking at cover girl makeup so I finally decided I wanted this eye shadow so bad and it was perfect for my eye color it was set for the color of your eyes and I immediately fell in love and have now tried lots of cover girl products
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use their make up line and when I did I loved it. The powder cover ups are so good at hiding my small blemishes and I don't have to cake a lot on and that is important to me. I like to have my face look natural and this make up line did it for me!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
Cover girl last blush mascara is AMAZING! Lash blast coats and lengthens my lashes so well and the best part about it is that the product like all cover girl products is affordable and they are worth the money that you spend. Great quality for a great price.
Analiese R.
Analiese R.
I do enjoy using cover girl products, however I have found other products that are of better quality. Cover girl products can be bought at your local department stores, including Walmart. They are not very expensive. I would somewhat recommend shopping here.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.