Add a Photo

LaQuanda W.
LaQuanda W.
Dec. 26, 2016, 2:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl makeup is ok if you are on a budget. Some of the liquid foundation seems to be watered down and I am having issues matching the foundation with my dark skin complexion. I find that I often have to mix makeup to get a good match without looking ashy.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Dec. 16, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl mostly for their mascara. They are my #1 go-to for it and have been for years. I can't find anything that works as well as theirs and it's so affordable too! I can't imagine spending tons of money on high end products that don't work as well.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently started trying out cover girl products and they're amazing. I love the lipgloss I received for free from pinchme. I also received a eyeliner from pinchme. I will definitely be buying products from cover girl now that I got a chance to try them out.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Topeka , KS
Feb. 1, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl's products. Almost all of my makeup is Covergirl brand including mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc. and it is good quality for the price that I pay for it. I also like that I can buy it at my local Walmart for my convience. My favorite brand.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Potomac, MD
Jan. 17, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Really nice company. I love getting behind the new CoverGirls (Ellen, etc.). They are also inclusive with the male CoverGirl (who is a makeup wizard to be quite honest. Like damn!). Good quality makeup that does not irritate the skin. I would recommend this.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
Jan. 29, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl last blush mascara is AMAZING! Lash blast coats and lengthens my lashes so well and the best part about it is that the product like all cover girl products is affordable and they are worth the money that you spend. Great quality for a great price.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 23, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've found myself always looking at cover girl makeup so I finally decided I wanted this eye shadow so bad and it was perfect for my eye color it was set for the color of your eyes and I immediately fell in love and have now tried lots of cover girl products
Analiese R.
Analiese R.
Jan. 10, 2017, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do enjoy using cover girl products, however I have found other products that are of better quality. Cover girl products can be bought at your local department stores, including Walmart. They are not very expensive. I would somewhat recommend shopping here.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Elon, NC
Jan. 30, 2017, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
When looking for basic makeup that gets the job done, I always turn to covergirl. It is affordable and can be used for day to day use no problem. The only problem I have is that it tends to melt away and smudge throughout the day unlike more expensive makeup
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to use their make up line and when I did I loved it. The powder cover ups are so good at hiding my small blemishes and I don't have to cake a lot on and that is important to me. I like to have my face look natural and this make up line did it for me!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.