COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl mostly for their mascara. They are my #1 go-to for it and have been for years. I can't find anything that works as well as theirs and it's so affordable too! I can't imagine spending tons of money on high end products that don't work as well.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started trying out cover girl products and they're amazing. I love the lipgloss I received for free from pinchme. I also received a eyeliner from pinchme. I will definitely be buying products from cover girl now that I got a chance to try them out.
LaQuanda W.
LaQuanda W.
Covergirl makeup is ok if you are on a budget. Some of the liquid foundation seems to be watered down and I am having issues matching the foundation with my dark skin complexion. I find that I often have to mix makeup to get a good match without looking ashy.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Topeka , KS
I love Covergirl's products. Almost all of my makeup is Covergirl brand including mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, etc. and it is good quality for the price that I pay for it. I also like that I can buy it at my local Walmart for my convience. My favorite brand.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Potomac, MD
Really nice company. I love getting behind the new CoverGirls (Ellen, etc.). They are also inclusive with the male CoverGirl (who is a makeup wizard to be quite honest. Like damn!). Good quality makeup that does not irritate the skin. I would recommend this.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Elon, NC
When looking for basic makeup that gets the job done, I always turn to covergirl. It is affordable and can be used for day to day use no problem. The only problem I have is that it tends to melt away and smudge throughout the day unlike more expensive makeup
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I used to use their make up line and when I did I loved it. The powder cover ups are so good at hiding my small blemishes and I don't have to cake a lot on and that is important to me. I like to have my face look natural and this make up line did it for me!!
Analiese R.
Analiese R.
I do enjoy using cover girl products, however I have found other products that are of better quality. Cover girl products can be bought at your local department stores, including Walmart. They are not very expensive. I would somewhat recommend shopping here.
Shel W.
Shel W.
Hagerstown, MD
I love CoverGirl make up and products. I admit that I try any and all brands but I have never met a CG product that I didn't like. They have good quality products and are not usually too expensive, so that you can afford to try different colors and versions.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
Cover girl last blush mascara is AMAZING! Lash blast coats and lengthens my lashes so well and the best part about it is that the product like all cover girl products is affordable and they are worth the money that you spend. Great quality for a great price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.