BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
stefanie b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVER GIRL IS A GOOD BRAND AND LOVE USING THERE STUFF THERE NO NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT IT GOOD THE WAY IT IS AND MY FAVORITE PURCHASE IT THERE EYE SHOWED
Meg W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love all of cover girls products. I have never been disappointed with any product that I have ever tried. It's all perfect and flawless .
Keri B.
Hilliard, OH
This is the only concealer I have used recently. It does a great job covering up my blemishes and does an ok job on covering my fine lines in my face.
Ashley H.
Williams, AZ
Love their eyeshadow palettes! Beautiful colors! Awesome selection of natural colors and off the wall colors! Their eyeliner pencils are amazing too!
Devan T.
Beaver
I have tried so many brands and products and Covergirl definitely tops them all off. Nothing is too expensive and everything will surely please you.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love cover girl lips eyes but prices are a bit high I'm on a set income so yes I know price comes onto play with it all but they have great makeup
Katiuska P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente marca. Adoro sus productos son estupendos. Pero lo que más amo son sus pestañas porque hacen que mis pestañas luzcan enormes y hermosas
Jenny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ready set gorgeous concealer. I Used it for a few months was good I like it. I use it to brighten my undereye lol it makes me look fully awake :)
Phoenix J.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is one of those brands I look to last. Their newer eyeshadows are great and their super sized mascara. I haven't tried much from them
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Another great drug store brand. They have some hit and misses but my favorite is definitely they're mascara. The fat orange tube, gotta love it!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.