COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO

I'm a huge fan of the Covergirl mascaras. Everything else from this brand tends to hard my skin because I have sensitive skin. The mascaras quality are not bad. If it's a relaxing day and I need some quick mascara, I will throw on some Covergirl mascara. Easy to use :)
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Kalamazoo, MI

I have been using Covergirl powder for a very long time. I always have an easy time finding it because it is offered pretty much at every drug store. The FitMe powder is long-lasting and is a very good product for the price I pay for it. I will always use this product.
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Middletown, MD

Covergirl is a good brand to go to when you need something cheap and readily available. With eyeshadows, it doesn't stay on for super long, but they have lots of pretty colors. Most of their make up stays on pretty well but can easily rub off or fad away after a while.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Wht Settlemt, TX

Outlast concealer is one of my favorite products. It goes on easily and lasts all day. The product doesn't feel heavy or look cakey, but is a huge help for anyone that needs a little extra help looking fresh and awake in the mornings! Definitely recommend this product.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Fairfield, PA

Cover girl is the only foundation I can trust with my sensitive skin, causes me less break outs and is very affordable anywhere from 5$-6$ I think room for improvement is everywhere I wish the foundation gave better coverage but still very decent for a drugstore brand.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Tuscaloosa

I buy my foundation from Covergirl because it is very affordable and clean. It doesn't cause my skin to breakout which is always a plus. It doesn't last too terribly long, but it gets the job done for the price. I think Covergirl balances price and coverage very well.
jasia d.
jasia d.
Holcomb, KS

Covergirl makeup is very common in my daily makeup routine. Its very cheap and usually has alright quality, but it could improve a little bit. I will say that for a great price, Covergirl has many great mascaras. My favorite is luminous one with two different brushes.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Indianapolis, IN

Covergirl's campaign is so inspiring. The number one thing I love about Covergirl is the affordability. I watch several dupe YouTube videos and oftentimes, Covergirl is one of the main dupes! You can't even notice a difference from their product to a high-end product.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elkhart, IN

Their makeup is great! All of it! I really enjoy their foundations and mascara for everyday use. I purchase these items time and time again with no complaint ever. They are good quality with lasting wear. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for everyday makeup.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Spokane, WA

These products are pretty good quality. You can typically get them at most drug stores or grocery stores. They have a lot to choose from and the prices are pretty reasonable. I would recommend these products to anyone looking for some descent make up for a low price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.