Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
I haved a mascara and it was okay, the quality was good but i think that it would be more appropiate for diary use, but besides that the product was very easy to use, long lasting and for easy looks it fits very well but i preffer use other mascara for more elegant make up
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Cover girl is a good product.it helps me to feel pretty and confident as a women.cover girl always has something I love when it come to keeping up with beauty products. I am totally satisfied with my cover girl products. I would recommend shoppers for cover girl products.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND

I've been a fan of covergirl for years. They have some really good mascara in my opinion. They are very much affordable. I have found everything I needed with covergirl. They have good quality. And I would reccomend this brand. Yes I will shop for covergirl product again.
Montserrat G.
Montserrat G.
León, Guanajuato, México

One of my fave brands from the drugstore: Their lash blast mascara have been one of my favorites for years now; I think Ive repurchased it at least 10 times in the last 5 years.

I like their Outlast Fabulous foundation: its high coverage and it looks beautiful on the skin
Sue W.
Sue W.

One of the best and most popular drugstore brands, Covergirl is a staple in most people's collection. I consider it to be a more gentle formulas than other drugstore offerings, though slightly less effective. I buy this brand mainly as backup for my higher-end collection.
Torie R.
Torie R.
Kansas City, MO

I use Covergirl's Fit Me foundation, and it is so perfect for my tone. I loved using Mac foundation, but it was so expensive. Cover Girl's Foundation has such good coverage for the price, and still lasts pretty long when I use a finishing spray. I definitely recommend it!
Tori R.
Tori R.
Great Falls

I love the Covergirl eyeshadow palettes. Depending the product you get you get 4 or so different and complementary colors for a very decent price. Takes a lot of guess work on what goes together. I will definitely buy more Covergirl products and recommend them to friends.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

There are only good things to say about Cover Girl. I can ALWAYS find the perfect shade for my skin tone even when it changes slightly through the seasons! It is definitely my go to foundation and I would recommend it to anyone! I cant get enough of their BB Cream either!
Camille D.
Camille D.

Unfortunately the foundation I bought is a bit too dark for my skin tone in winter, but in summer it is just perfect. Both of the products go on very smooth and last okay, but almost have the same coverage, which is a problem for me because my dark circles are very dark.
Candace G.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC

It's hard for me to find the right foundation that just fits my skin type just right. Most foundations dry my skin out and I look all flaky and blotchy. But, Covergirl + Olay has been my life saver this formula had worked just perfect for me. This is my go to foundation!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.