Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Rome, NY

I have oily skin and most of the products that say they are for oily and acne prone skin either don't work at all, make the oil seem worse or only have oil control for about an hour. Alot of Maybelline products also seem kind of heavy.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY

Covergirl has always been one of my go to brands. Their prices are reasonable and the quality is always amazing. I've been using the foundation for years and I don't think any other could ever get me to switch. You can buy their products at Walmart, target, online, any drugstore. So it's always super easy to find! I would definitely recommend to others who love amazing makeup that are on a budget or even if their not on a budget and just absolutely love good quality makeup. I can promise you'll never be disappointed.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Mount Airy, GA

I love using cover girl products. Especially the eyeliner and mascara. I like to use really dark colors and the color stays on really well. Goes on smooth and it don't run.
courtney r.
courtney r.
New Haven, IN

Covergirl mascara is by far one of my favorite brands! everytime I go to target I leave there with some Covergirl makeup! The quality is the best and the makeup always stays on all day. I will always buy Covergirl products!
Tia G.
Tia G.

Covergirl Queen collection foundation in Sand is my everyday shade. It's affordable and provides the full coverage I need. I've been using this for years and probably will continue for years to come.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Mentone, CA

I use Cover girl base foundation in ivory everyday. I love the way it works with my skin tone, and when my skin tends to be oily it doesn't cause excess pore clogs.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brownsville, TX

I love Covergirl cosmetics. It is by far the best drugstore mascara I have ever used! Their clump cluster is my favorite product because it gives me length and volume without clumping my lashes. I recommend shopping this brand because they are very affordable and offer amazing quality!
Tanaide G.
Tanaide G.
Brownsville, TX

I've really mostly enjoyed that most of the products have lasted me, but it helps that I can afford them without having that big of a dent in my pocket.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Rock Hill , SC

Covergirl lashblast mascara is a long time favorite! It's affordable and is great quality. I haven't used it in a while- would love to try it again and see how it has improved over the years! Covergirl is a great go -to brand- great for a budget!!
Heather W.
Heather W.

A very affordable great drug store brand that I would recommend to anyone. The problem point of this brand is awesome
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.