Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

Covergirl is okay. It's a fall back drugstore brand that I'll buy in a pinch as a backup item. I haven't found any of their products that I love and will rebuy regularly but they never make me breakout.
Rose N.
Rose N.

I mainly use cover girl powder. I haven't been able to find a translucent powder that can match their price and ability to blend well with my skin tone.
Precious P.
Precious P.

I wear Covergirl Mascara. I love how long it last and the quality of the product. Covergirl never seems to disappoint with the smoothness of the product as well as how long it last and it doesn't leave the dark circle around your eyes like some other mascara products.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY

I received a free sample lip gloss in the mail. It was a shimmery peachy gold. Very pretty. It went on very smooth. The color was very suttle. The sparkle factor was 100%. I would recommend this 100%
Leigha W.
Leigha W.
Fremont, MI

I like covergirl not only for their choices but for their price. It's beautiful and affordable.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Corona , CA

Great products and great prices. Have been using covergirl for over 10 years
Anushree P.
Anushree P.

Love this brand for eyeliner as it does not smudge and I can find all the colors I want.
Ellen C.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ

CoverGirl has all us girls covered in flawless beauty. With products that fit every budget, CoverGirl is my go to girly beauty basic. Love the choices, love the products, love the brand! Trusted with me since 1980!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.

Very good product. Wish it was not so high on prices compared to others. Good brand though
Keisha T.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH

I love the queen Latifah fountain! It's the only foundation that has given me good coverage and doesn't leave me either too greasy or too dry
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.