BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bayan S.
Magnolia, AR
I have used a few products from cover girl and many have been misses for me. I do really like their blushes though
Stacie M.
Potsdam, NY
Common drug store brand, good for the cost of it. I use covergirl foundation and mascara works great lasts all day.
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Over the years I have tried many covergirl products some I love some I didn't but over all a good drug store brand
Adria S.
tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
covergirl overall is a pretty gold brand and it is not too pricey thats one of the things i love about this brand!!
Amy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl products. They're not too expensive, it's easy to figure out what I need, and their products work!
Alexus C.
WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love it like it will buy it all the time. he price is good and i hope it never goes up on me. L ive the lip gloss
Justice W.
Shepherd, MT
There are things i love about covergirl and there's things that I hate. But its no different than any other brand.
Sammy W.
Coldwater, MS
I enjoy the 3 in 1 foundation by Covergirl. It really does keep my oily t-zone at bay without looking overly cakey.
Angel M.
Great products I use everything from foundation to eyeshadow! Love love! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Bea B.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl. Very affordable and has very good quality. One of my go-to brands to buy from when I need makeup
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.