BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
Covergirl is a good product that I have used over the years for a long time. You can buy it at most store and it is reasonably priced
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a classic brand that I buy from occasionally. I think some of their items are overpriced but I like their singles eyeshadows, they're so pigmented!
Joceylin D.
Joceylin D.
Raleigh
Love their cosmetics. They Have many different products for the face. They are a little expensive but they are still great.
mandi T.
mandi T.
Hollywood, FL
Not the first thing i grab from my collection but not the last. I have a love/hate with these products but i would love to be proven wrong.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Cover girl was one of the first make up brands I began using . Some of their mascara is like the green and pink tube are ones that work so well. You can purchase this brand from Walmart or target or cub.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
great and affordable brand. it is so diverse and fits to any kind of skin type. i love covergirl so much! you can get it anywhere
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Fulton, MS
I really like the pump face make up except I have a hard time getting the right color. I also like their eye shadows
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Plainfield, IN
Cover girl has come. Long way since I was younger. They have evolved into a great lightweight product that offfers great coverage for an affordable price!
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
Cover girl is like the make up you start using when your mom first lets you buy make up. None of their formulas have really impressed me as of late. I feel like all their powders are baby powder with pigment in them. They even smell like it too!
Agnes M.
Agnes M.
Weirton
Covergirl is definitely the go to! All the products are Gorgouse especially the cover up!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.