Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Amelia F.
Amelia F.
Clarksville, TN
Dec. 30, 2016, 12:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
He make up sure helps my skin look bright and full of life. Surely it is a bit high on the price but I'm sure it is well worth spending.
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Fremont, NE
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great makeup, absolutely L.O.V.E. their mascaras, large selection for anything you could want.
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Dec. 22, 2016, 10:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Jamie I.
Jamie I.
Teague, TX
Dec. 30, 2016, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The coverage of covergirl base makeup is incredible. No problem matching my skin tone and base is long lasting.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Florence
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the coverage I get from cover girl foundation! Great quality products! You can never go wrong if you're looking for a drug store type product.
Marsha M.
Marsha M.
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love everything about cover girl ! It stands for all types of beautiful people in the world and the products reflect that. Everything from the eye shadows to foundation there is something for every one! I love it!!
Simone B.
Simone B.
Fort Gordon
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have super sensitive skin and i constantly yarn to change make up brands because I'd be good for a while and then I'd break out again.

Not with Covergirl, I have been their make up products for about 5 years now and I can't see myself ever using anything now else ever again
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is the best make up brand out there. Really nothing compares to it. I like to try others but I always seem to come back to covergirl. Their foundation is not greasy, the waterproof mascara works just how it says. Easy to remove. Can find at any retail store. Priced reasonably. Would highly recommend.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Roxana, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl. It is a great product. Their are many choices from the product. And its cheap.
cheryl t.
cheryl t.
Ocala, FL
Dec. 22, 2016, 8:50 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their face powder and cover up stick.it do natural looking and ladt all day. Love their foundation too. Makes me feel good about myself when i go out
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.