COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
La Porte City, IA
I use covergirl concealer and I'm not a huge fan of it but it works pretty well. I would buy a better concealer but this one is decently priced.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I've been using CoverGirl makeup since I've started wearing makeup. I feel it the best bang for my buck and stays on. I'd definitely recommend it.
Laurie F.
Laurie F.
Verona, NY
I really like the eyeshadow from covergirl. I tend to like the neutral colors in the summer and the shades of purple in the winter. They go on smooth and are very professional looking. They stay on all day long and are easy to remove at the end of the day.
Christy P.
Christy P.
Very affordable and nice products. I have tried several products purchased from Target and I have been very pleased!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Bellville, OH
I like some products, but at my age (44) i have found i need some more intense products. I need a moisturizer for a middle aged woman. I need foundation for old skin, lol.
mary b.
mary b.
Somerset, PA
I like using any covergirl product. Highly recommended trying it out .not to pricey either
Jan J.
Jan J.
Covergirl liquid base makeup is not oily yet covers well. It has a smooth consistency with a fresh look. Add a touch of Covergirl powder and you are done!
Amy F.
Amy F.
San Marcos, CA
Love cover girl! It is great for an affordable price! I may buy a cover girl item before an expensive name brand
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
I love the variety that cover girl offers. I've bee using their foundation for years. They have so many shades, it's easy to switch up searing months when I'm more tan. It's affordable and they usually have coupons
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always had a good experience with covergirl. They always have just the right shades of foundation for my skin color. Always coming out with affordable makeup.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.