COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Paola S.
Paola S.

Not outstanding by any means but they do have some good products in their wide selection.
Sadie C.
Sadie C.
Mize, MS

If you are looking for a cheaper brand of makeup one I would recommend is COVERGIRL. I have used all different products of there's and never have had any problems. Very affordable!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD

An affordable and reliable makeup brand. Cover girl has the best eyeliner ever. Most of their mascaras are good as well. I stay away from their foundations though. This is definitely a go to brand that is wallet friendly for sure.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV

Esta linea es super facil de conseguie, en cualquiera dw tus tiendas lo piedes coseguir. Me gusta muchi
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca

From a teenager to an adult CoverGirl has you covered.from sheer foundations to amazing lip color CoverGirl has it. At comparable prices too. CoverGirl has really kept up with the needs of the modern person. I recommend many products from them.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL

I'm not a huge "brand" person, hoe ever I know when I get cover girl, it's a product I know I'll like that will last and is worth the money.
Kelcy G.
Kelcy G.

I bought a nude color lipstick from cover girl and I was kinda ify about it at first just because it was so cheap but it has become one of my favorite lipsticks.
Grisel R.
Grisel R.
Medley, FL

I have always used covergirl products for the makeup never had breakouts like I do with other cosmetics ive tried. I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! I like this product for its price.
Misseann S.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH

Covergirl was a great product when I first started using makeup, but since than my skin has changed and now I break out from it. It s a good price, but the quality is not a good as I could hope for.
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.

Covergirl, like many drugstore cosmetic brands, tends to be kind of hit or miss for me. I don't use any of their face products because they just don't seem to work well for me, but after being reintroduced to the brand through the So Lashy mascara sent to me free from Influenster, I now have a newfound appreciation for their mascaras.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.