BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
I've had good products by them and I've used bad products by them. They usually aren't expensive but I wouldn't expect them to be. I don't shop for cover girl products unless they have an alternative for something more expensive.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI
My mom and I get most of our products from here because it is affordable and has some really good eyeliners. Everything there is a great quality definitely recommend.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A tried and true products. Great products and easy to find. Great price. Love their mascaras.
Vunga F.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I still use it now. They have been coming out with new products to keep up with the trends. I think it's great because it's affordable and coupons come out regularly for their products. My daughter's first make up purchase was Covergirl too. It's nice to still purchase from a company I've known since I was young.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Cypress, TX
I have been using covergirl cream powder as long as I can remember. Very affordable option and comes in multiple colors and shades. Is a nice compact to carry for the woman on the go. Highly recommend all cover girl products.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Twentynine Palms , CA
I really like these products. They are affordable and always have my shade. I'm really loving the ready set gorgeous foundation
Laura P.
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC
Covergirl has been my go to brand just as maybeline since my teen years. I can always depend on their mascara products and eyeshadow.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I really like this line of products, this is one of my favorite brands and I really like the way they look, they do not dry my skin, they look great and I really like it, I think they should try this line of makeup.
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love using Covergirl. They are not too expensive and can be found pretty much anywhere.
Belinda W.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
Covergirl is a good product that I have used over the years for a long time. You can buy it at most store and it is reasonably priced
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.