Add a Photo

#21 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (116)
Christy P.
Christy P.
Dec. 21, 2016, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very affordable and nice products. I have tried several products purchased from Target and I have been very pleased!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Bellville, OH
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like some products, but at my age (44) i have found i need some more intense products. I need a moisturizer for a middle aged woman. I need foundation for old skin, lol.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Jan. 4, 2017, 8:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The waterproof liquid eyeliner stays on all day long. I use remover wipes at night to take it off. It takes some effort to remove it this is a good thing.
Jan J.
Jan J.
Dec. 22, 2016, 1 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl liquid base makeup is not oily yet covers well. It has a smooth consistency with a fresh look. Add a touch of Covergirl powder and you are done!
Amy F.
Amy F.
San Marcos, CA
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love cover girl! It is great for an affordable price! I may buy a cover girl item before an expensive name brand
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Oxford
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the variety that cover girl offers. I've bee using their foundation for years. They have so many shades, it's easy to switch up searing months when I'm more tan. It's affordable and they usually have coupons
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 22, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always had a good experience with covergirl. They always have just the right shades of foundation for my skin color. Always coming out with affordable makeup.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Shoals
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl's BB Cream is my go to in the mornings. It is light but the coverage is great.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Augusta, MI
Dec. 22, 2016, 11:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is an amazing brand. They are more than just makeup; they are empowering women to feel beautiful. My favorite product that I use everyday is the Professional Loose Powder. It goes on smooth and leaves my skin looking flawless. It goes perfectly with the TrueBlend Foundation! Having a good look is about looking natural and having a great foundation is the first step. These base products by Covergirl are outstanding.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Clymer, PA
Dec. 22, 2016, 12:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I can always count on Covergirl products! The coverage of their foundation is great and the powders always match.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.