BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Cover girl has lots of good things of make up just have to find the good stuff and another thing it's very affordable
Alleen D.
They have great foundations and coverups, and many fabulous lip color a as well. I also jeep stock of there mascaras.
Marla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Good products for a drug store brand. I used this brand for years and years before i branches out to high end makeup.
Larissa C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Love the company, love how the products are more on the affordable side with many different varieties of products!
Morgan H.
Syracuse, NY
Relatively cheaper products. Okay on product quality. Good for cheap prices for the expected quality you would get.
Amy J.
I love covergirl products. They're not too expensive, it's easy to figure out what I need, and their products work!
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Covergirl is a staple in my make up bag. It's affordable and has great makeup! I definitely recommend this brand :)
Justice W.
Shepherd, MT
There are things i love about covergirl and there's things that I hate. But its no different than any other brand.
Kayla G.
Kilgore, TX
Love Covergirl!! Their products are so cute and reasonably priced! Never had any issues with covergirl products :)
Angel M.
Great products I use everything from foundation to eyeshadow! Love love! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.