Add a Photo

Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recived a cover girl vox box. I absolutely loved it. They send me the queen foundation that I can't find at the store anymore. I love it. And I need it again.
Arendy U.
Arendy U.
Mission, TX
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Using their mascara. It's amazing how it beings my lashes to be longer and beautiful
Ebony M.
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl Queen collection eyeshadow palette in Raisin is my all time favorite shade. I wear it almost daily. It just compliments my skintone really well. It's about time for a new one.
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL FL, MIAMI
Dec. 26, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Me encanta todos los productos de COVERGIRL tienen una excelente calidad y el precio es muy bueno me gusta que lo puedo encontrar en las tiendas por departamentos.
maya t.
maya t.
Dec. 26, 2016, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I believe that the CoverGirl brand is one that is worth the money when you need something right away; it's pretty good for its price. I do feel that the brand lacks color choice, especially in the foundation field. All in all, there are many products to choose from, and that is a plus. I would recommend.
Ana María N.
Ana María N.
Dec. 26, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Esta marca la Amo desde el primer momento que comencé a utilizar sus productos, la calidad que aporta a cada uno de ellos a bajo costo en comparación con otras marcas es de envidiar, es de mis marcas favoritas de farmacia y supermercados!!
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Port Richey, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand of makeup its never let me down and all the products i have gotten from this brand was great.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
La Porte City, IA
Dec. 26, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl concealer and I'm not a huge fan of it but it works pretty well. I would buy a better concealer but this one is decently priced.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
Dec. 26, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using CoverGirl makeup since I've started wearing makeup. I feel it the best bang for my buck and stays on. I'd definitely recommend it.
Laurie F.
Laurie F.
Verona, NY
Dec. 26, 2016, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like the eyeshadow from covergirl. I tend to like the neutral colors in the summer and the shades of purple in the winter. They go on smooth and are very professional looking. They stay on all day long and are easy to remove at the end of the day.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.