COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Brenda D.
Brenda D.

My foundation from here is amazing. Has never let me down and it is very affordable it covers up all my blemishes and acne just right and my face is never oily. I buy my products from this brand every two weeks!
Camila A.
Camila A.

I have a love/hate relationship with this brand. There are a few products that I adore and have worked for me, and there are others that I just can't get to like. I mean, they seem cheap and don't work at all.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.

Cover girl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner is the absolute best! It is about $7, so it isn't the cheapest, but it doesn't look like any other pencil liner. It truly is like a liquid liner. I would definitely recommend!
sawany r.
sawany r.
Doral, FL

Muy buena marca! Fácil de conseguir! Muy buenos productos y una gran variedad de maquillajes! Me gustan mucho
Natashia M.
Natashia M.

Covergirl is another product that I've been using for years. This brand was actually my very first powder foundation, when I was cake face and couldn't match my foundation to my skin tone! Don't miss those days, am I right? I'm happy to see covergirl has improved their line and offer more products for people of color. I'll continue to use them
Patty M.
Patty M.
Clarksville , TN

Cover girl I always a go to for affordable food quality makeup. My first and last go to
Christy F.
Christy F.

I have used covergirl mascara for as long as I have worn makeup. I'm always happy with the products
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

CoverGirl is a great drugstore brand and it's great for the price. Their bb cream (which I first tried for free from a vox box but ended up repurchasing!) and loose powder are staples in my everyday makeup. I'm not a huge fan of their foundations though which is why I only gave 4 stars
Paola S.
Paola S.

Not outstanding by any means but they do have some good products in their wide selection.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD

An affordable and reliable makeup brand. Cover girl has the best eyeliner ever. Most of their mascaras are good as well. I stay away from their foundations though. This is definitely a go to brand that is wallet friendly for sure.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.