BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jennifer w.
jennifer w.
I enjoy most of the CG products I try. The products are very affordable and I often have a coupon to use. The quality of the makeup is pretty good. I can order online and make the shopping experience much more pleasant and I highly recommend others do the same.
I use cover girl for most of my makeup needs. I love their foundation and concealer, I use them on a daily basis.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl, the foundations are light and airy but with great coverage, the only thing I don't like is the price and the smell
Lori D.
Lori D.
I've been using CoverGirl cosmetics since high school. They're always introducing new products and luckily they haven't discontinued any of the older products I've been using since I first picked up my favorite CoverGirl Outlast lipstick back in 2001.
Diana B.
Diana B.
I cannot find an eyeliner as good as the Cover Girl eyeliner. You can twist the pencil for more to come out. The top has a great smudger tool. Charcoal is my favorite shade...it isn't too dark.
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a classic brand that I buy from occasionally. I think some of their items are overpriced but I like their singles eyeshadows, they're so pigmented!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Their shadows are a bit dusty but they look good. Little pigmentation. Your eyelash mascara is the best. The bases I like a lot are light but I love them. I recommend them. Completely covers. Not greasy. Their correctors are good
Heather H.
Heather H.
I love CoverGirl. I have been using their products for about 2 decades. They are always easy on the skin and affordable.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The purple tube mascara is my go to. My lashes are sky high with this mascara. Cheap and great quality.
Agnes M.
Agnes M.
Weirton
Covergirl is definitely the go to! All the products are Gorgouse especially the cover up!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.