Add a Photo

Photos (103)
NINETT V.
NINETT V.
Florida

he usado la mascara de pestañas y me parece que crea grumos en las mismas. pienso que una forma mas ligera podria funcionar mejor.
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Pullman, WA

Covergirl has by go to mascara, lash blast. It doesn't clump and is good quality without being too expensive.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

I have sensitive skin, so I love all their products. I use their mascaras, foundation, blush and eyeshadow
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Winston Salem, NC

Cover girl is absolutely amazing! My skin is oily and dry plus super sensitive and their products do not dry out or causes any redness or break outs. Quality is amazing. It's well worth price but it's better when they have sell
Latifah C.
Latifah C.

Mascara to die for! Sold on most stores including CVS & Walgreens. Awesome prices!
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL

Cover girl is likely my favorite "drugstore" brand. I'm really loving the Katy Kat matte lipsticks that recently came out. Their mascaras are really great and I enjoy their powders too. It's very good quality for a decent price that is available everywhere.
Anna H.
Anna H.

I've used Covergirl for years. Good products at a great price. A dependable "drug store brand"
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY

I have a love/hate relationship with Covergirl products. Some of the products are great and some aren't. A lot of the products particularly the foundation and concealer to me doesn't have that good of coverage for me. Not to mention the price which is a bit much for some of the products and the quality.
Jill T.
Jill T.

I like a lot of things from this brand, but haven't seemed to find something I can't live without.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , Ky

Covergirl is my go to makeup brand. It's a brand I can trust and is also affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.