COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is another drugstore favorite. I like their eyeliners, mascaras and lipsticks. I like that the line is affordable and easy to find.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Covergirl brand. The majority of my makeup is Covergirl. It's inexpensive and the quality is amazing!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I've been using Cover Girl since I was a teen. I've never been disappointed in the quality or price of their products. You receive what they say you receive from their beauty products.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Knoxville, TN
Covergirl loose powder is by far the easiest when I'm in a hurry. With 4 children, one being two years old I'm lucky to get a minute alone. I'll just put on the loose powder and eye liner and I'm good. Covers very smoothly and lasts all day for me.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Absolutely adore Covergirl TruMatch foundation.. One of the very few that has my skin tone and doesn't break my face out awful, as I'm very prone to acne. My favorite!
Sakinah B.
Sakinah B.
Conyers, GA
Pretty good product I don't usually use it as much as the others but when I do it gets the job done pretty high end products
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Covergirl concealer and powder for most of my makeup life. I currently use the concealer almost every day. It has great coverage and doesn't feel too heavy. Plus it's a great price point! I plan on continuing to use it until I no longer have blemishes! haha
Raina O.
Raina O.
Howells, NY
I always use covergirl eyeliner. It goes on smooth and lasts the entire day. What more can I say!
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
So many different products to choose from. I have always used a cover girl foundation and love it
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl! Their cosmetics are great quality. I love their mascara. Recommended for anyone who wants makeup for a decent price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.