BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely not a bad choice when looking for a less expensive product! This product still has decent quality and price.
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl foundation is my go to! I love the Covergirl pump bottles because it has SPF and feels amazing on my skin!
Jihan M.
NYC
The products are definitely affordable and useful. Very easy to use and easy to find to in about any pharmacy store.
Mariah L.
Albertville, AL
Make up that doesn't break my face out is so hard to find! Cover girl makes my face feel nice and never breaks me out
Jessica V.
Marion, NC
The aquasmooth foundation has excellent full coverage that I personally like. It goes on smooth and stays on smooth.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand because it is affordable and good product quality I like the colors are neutral and not too strong.
kia M.
Amarillo, TX
Love their foundation always blends well & stays on all day does not make you look like you have to much make up on.
A marca trais muitas coisas boas, coisas que se aderiram bem com a minha pele , gostei muito e recomemdo os produtos
Rae B.
Arvada, CO
Really like using some of there eyes shadows they are very nice. Well pigmented, true to color and blend very nicely
CORDERO M.
bronx, NY
Great Makeup Company been around for a long time never had a complaint full coverage range of makeup range of colors
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.