BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

María S.
María S.
COVERGIRL is excellent, wonderful. It is an accessible product with a variety of products. It is one of my favorite brands, I will continue using it, I hope they can get more things. I love mascara and lipstick, they are a good quality. I will continue to buy the brand and hope you will too. Those who have never used it are highly recommended,
Serena C.
Serena C.
Babson Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are a good drugstore brand inlike some of the lip glosses they make and the shades they have ...I don't buy a lot of their products when when I do get a sample or buy something's is usually pretty great quality.
liz p.
liz p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo los gloss de esta marca me encantaron son super y no estan pegajosos los recomiendo
Candice P.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Love their eye makeup. Lots of colors and finishes to choose from.
I like the twist eyeliner lots better than the pencil, it's more convinent. I don't have to worry about sharpening, I can just twist it when I need more.
Mascara is awesome. Long lasting, goes on thick but not clumpy, removes easily with water.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Long Beach, CA
I don't really buy too many Covergirl products because I can't really try any of them out. The testers that they usually have at the stores, people take them or are broken and unusable. The products I do use, I think are great. I mostly use their eye makeup and they haven't disappointed once.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Long Beach, CA
I use Cover Girl Eye Enhancers eye shadow palette in Shimmering Sands. For me, it's the right mix of being shimmering, but not glittery. It's great neutral colors and they don't get all caked up like some do.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
I used to only wear cover girl make up but after a few recent purchases I don't believe I will any longer. I started breaking out and my skin was getting oily. I am now using Mary Kay and thoroughly enjoy it.
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
I have always used covergirl foundation. It's afforadable and reliable!!! Love that they have so many colors of skin tones to chose from!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very good drugstore brand I love the 3-in-1 foundation or the ready set go foundation
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.