Add a Photo

Tina S.
Knoxville, TN
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl loose powder is by far the easiest when I'm in a hurry. With 4 children, one being two years old I'm lucky to get a minute alone. I'll just put on the loose powder and eye liner and I'm good. Covers very smoothly and lasts all day for me.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely adore Covergirl TruMatch foundation.. One of the very few that has my skin tone and doesn't break my face out awful, as I'm very prone to acne. My favorite!
Sakinah B.
Sakinah B.
Conyers, GA
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Pretty good product I don't usually use it as much as the others but when I do it gets the job done pretty high end products
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins, CO
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl concealer and powder for most of my makeup life. I currently use the concealer almost every day. It has great coverage and doesn't feel too heavy. Plus it's a great price point! I plan on continuing to use it until I no longer have blemishes! haha
Raina O.
Raina O.
Howells, NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always use covergirl eyeliner. It goes on smooth and lasts the entire day. What more can I say!
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
So many different products to choose from. I have always used a cover girl foundation and love it
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl! Their cosmetics are great quality. I love their mascara. Recommended for anyone who wants makeup for a decent price.
LaJeana C.
LaJeana C.
Cabot, AR
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl's Trublend Mineral Powder gives my makeup a flawless finish, everyday. Over foundation and full makeup or over a little eyemakeup for a casual day, it's always perfect finish.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
great for the cost, but if it was more expensive then i would not be re-buy because the quality is hit or miss
Maria N.
Maria N.
Miami
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Is a very good brand, they have variety of products for all skin types, I love to use it for day to day..
All products very accessible, Excellent, 100% recommended
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.