BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kara R.
Kara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There products are good for drugstore but not the best. There packaging is al right and I feel like they can step it up. There prices are good for what they offer and your able to find covergirl at every drug store practically.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Mansfield, TX
I really like the covergirl products but not as much as the other drugstore brands. My favorite products are probably their lip sticks they are very long lasting!
melissa m.
melissa m.
Lynx, OH
Love the make up good collars in eye shawdow and the fadation blends good also good face powder and good mascaras goes on good only kind I buy
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are hit or miss for me: I like the liquid foundation that is 3 in 1. The clean collection absolutely sucks. I don't know why there are such great differences in the quality.
Libby G.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand for foundation and bronzer. These are what I use the most so I'm buying very often and the price is great
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
Ridgewood, NY
Cover girl! This brand takes me back to the Cindy Crawford days. Maybelline, too, is to me a household brand. I enjoy their products and Covergirl never ceases to amaze me.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Cover girl is an amazing brand to use. They have a variety of shades in their foundations and lipsticks which makes choosing so much more fun.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who can forget their iconic line "Easy, breezy, beautiful..." you know the rest. It is easy. Easy to find, easy to use, and easy on the poster book. They may not be considered "high end" but they are certainly high quality.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
eveyrthing covergirl is great, from mascara to cover up to foundation in liquid and powder. you cannot go wrong with covergirl.
I've used the cover Girl loose powder and it's wonderful, it keeps my foundation for hours, and has a velvet texture that i love
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.