Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mary K.
Mary K.
Johnstown, PA

I love covergirl, the foundations are light and airy but with great coverage, the only thing I don't like is the price and the smell
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Very good products and cheaper than most! I am very satisfied and don't feel like I need to go and spend tons of money
Tranaye T.
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA

Thay have a variety of great product like liquid lipsticks and foundation which is amazing for it to be a drug store brand.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.

I love the CoverGirl brand. My favorite products from them are their concealers and eye shadows. They always seem to have the perfect colors to fit my skin tone and they blend so easily. I very rarely try a product of theirs that I don't like and always love looking at their section in the beauty aisle.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Redwood City, CA

Covergirl is my favorite for mascara. It easily competes with the more expensive brands yet it is so affordable. I always get compliments on how long and lush my lashes look and I owe it all to Covergirl and their amazing mascara! I always go back for more.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Merrillville, IN

I am in love with Colorlicious lip gloss. It is very smooth with a touch of shine. The color matted toffee gives my medium skin just a hint of natural color. Perfect with my daytime makeup.
Charlotte R.
Charlotte R.
Dodgeville, WI

I love CoverGirl it works great with my skin and makes me look natural. I love being able to go to my local store and being able to buy it I do shop at the store that sells CoverGirl a lot. I do not think they need to change anything and I would recommend shopping anywhere that sells CoverGirl.
Becki C.
Becki C.
Terre Haute, IN

Covergirl is a great product that I don't have to worry about breaking my face out. I love the clean feeling I have when using their products.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Auburn, GA

Love these products. I've never used one I didn't like and would buy them all again. They have a wide range of skin tones and products for all komds of skin types.
Haley R.
Haley R.

CoverGirl is my absolute favorite drugstore brand. Most of their products are steals for their price and they're always trying to staying ahead of the trends. Plus, they have great spokeswomen (and now a man!!!). Whenever purchasing a CoverGirl product, I know that I'll only be disappointed in the product if I don't like the look it gives me. I've never had a complaint about an actual product of theirs sucking. Plus, CoverGirl always has simple, yet chic packaging. I highly recommend this brand to someone who's new to makeup and doesn't want to break the bank while still practicing!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.