COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Heather W.
Heather W.

A very affordable great drug store brand that I would recommend to anyone. The problem point of this brand is awesome
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA

I have used covergirl products for years because they offer affordable makeup that is exceptional quality. Variety of colors and choices...all good stuff.
maggie g.
maggie g.
San Angelo, TX

cover girl is affordable, and it gets the job done. usually i buy the foundation in this brand. I typically get this brand at walmart
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH

I love cover girl my make up looks flawless any time I use it . It is a must have in my makeup bag
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL

I never really used #Covergirl until I got the #Covergirl #Voxbox and I am now hooked! GHANK YOU SO MICH #INFLUENSTER AMD #COVERGIRL!
Marsha M.
Marsha M.

I love everything about cover girl ! It stands for all types of beautiful people in the world and the products reflect that. Everything from the eye shadows to foundation there is something for every one! I love it!!
Justina G.
Justina G.

Covergirl is my go to drug store makeup! Although I don't prefer it, they have great products !
Ivis A.
Ivis A.

I Honestly don't like to waste my money on drugstore products that simply don't work, this is a very personal opinion. with this brand you pay cheap prices for cheap products, no pigmentation, lipsticks are just mediocre ones, i don't have any ok product from this brand. there are amazing quality products with other brands for less money.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI

Good products, easy to find, cheap prices, and lots of versatile products as well!
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC

Cover girl make up is a good product and I have used it for years. I have always used their eye makeup and mascara and eyeliners. I think they have good products and I don't know if I will purchase their food any more simply because of their newest changes in the company philosophy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.