BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Lorena C.
Lorena C.
San Antonio, TX
Good stuff. Cant complain. I buy it at Target and I'm usually pretty happy with the options and available products compared to other brands for the same prices... Fun and catchy commercials too :P
Tinese H.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
Cover girl is a great product brand they provide quality make up. I always use this brand is my go to brand for drugstore cosmetics. It is dependable and affordable. It is not better than department store cosmetics but it runs a close second.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Cover girl is a wonderful company in general I love all their products! :) I have used their makeup and skin products and I love all of them.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Cover girl was the first brand of cosmetics I ever used!! It's not expensive either!! I love cover girl foundations they go on smooth and last all day and are easy to take off unlike so,e other brands!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
I have been using Covergirl liquid powder foundation for the past few months and absolutely love it! This brand is really affordable and you can purchase Covergirl products almost anymore, including Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Ulta stores, etc.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh, over covergirl and all their mascara releases, it seems they are getting worse and worse
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girls products are simply amazing! I don't think I have come across any product that I don't like! It's all great and not to expensive depending on what you get!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of Covergirl. I feel like there are better drug store companies our there. I don't like any of their foundations, they aren't long lasting and cake up on my face and look fake. I wish I liked their products more, but I find myself NEVER shopping their stuff.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
I have always used covergirl products. Especially in my high school days. It lasted and it worked. Not expensive. The colors were bold and I loved the products because I could just go to a store and pick them up.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I've used a couple different mascaras and were not happy. One of them clumped up too much. The other I liked the brush but the mascara seemed to run easy.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.