Add a Photo

Juana V.
Juana V.
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I enjoy these Covergirl foundations, they are very affordable and very good on every type of skin. They are very good, I always find myself going back to buy more when I run out, really recommend them if you have oily skin or even normal skin, they have a variety of formulas for each skin type.
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Lynnfield, MA
Jan. 2, 2017, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good drug store cosmetic. I've tried the eye shadows. I like the ones that tell you where each color goes on your eye, I found that very helpful
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
Jan. 2, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore brand for everyday use! Affordable and my go to for mascara! Also have great lip products and most everything else! Awesome budget alternative.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Evans, GA
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Very affordable and love how my skin looks when wearing it. My skin is sensitive so it's hard to find products that are good quality and affordable. Covergirl is that product!
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn , NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the mascara and nail polish is just amazing how great eyelashes look with their mascara
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is another drugstore favorite. I like their eyeliners, mascaras and lipsticks. I like that the line is affordable and easy to find.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the Covergirl brand. The majority of my makeup is Covergirl. It's inexpensive and the quality is amazing!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Cover Girl since I was a teen. I've never been disappointed in the quality or price of their products. You receive what they say you receive from their beauty products.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Knoxville, TN
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl loose powder is by far the easiest when I'm in a hurry. With 4 children, one being two years old I'm lucky to get a minute alone. I'll just put on the loose powder and eye liner and I'm good. Covers very smoothly and lasts all day for me.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely adore Covergirl TruMatch foundation.. One of the very few that has my skin tone and doesn't break my face out awful, as I'm very prone to acne. My favorite!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.