Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Monica B.
Monica B.

I have used their eyeshadow and mascara and they are awesome! So many different codors to choose from.
I highly recommend Covergirl.
Anna M.
Anna M.

Love their products used many of them. Long lasting, and great colors. Decently priced too and not outrageous.
Cheri C.
Cheri C.
Warm springs , Ga

I love this brand of make up. It is usually my go to brand. They have such a great variety, I can always find what I'm looking for. They have a great subtle line and a great line for night time going out. Whatever you're looking for they will have you covered
Carly S.
Carly S.
Eastlake, OH

Good quality makeup for a good price. I use the powders, concealer, and foundation. Leaving my face ready for a close up.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
blacksburg, sc

They have some really good make up. Some of it is the same.old stuff they need something new and exciting.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tallahassee, FL

Cover Girl Makeup has always been a "go to" product for me. Dependable, affordable and does not cause my skin to breakout. The quality is great, the coverage is perfect and the tint is right on spot for me. I always suggest using the Mascara in the Pink and Green Tube! Never seems to let me down!
Yanela R.
Yanela R.

Ha sido una de las marcas q mas he estado utilizando. Sus productos son fáciles de encontrar en cualquier tienda. Las bases son lo mejor y las pestañas enamoran. Muy recomendable
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

I love that cover girl is women of color friendly they have every shade from fair to deep ! I will continue to always wear this brand
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Mount Pleasant, SC

Almost as a general rule, I have found that drugstore beauty products are average. Two stars. Cover Girl packages their products well and certainly advertises with a keen sense of the demographic they are seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. I keep thinking I will stumble on the one thing that I can call the "best kept secret" of drugstore products, but I still haven't found it.
Abria J.
Abria J.

I love love love cover girl mascara!! It's the only mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes and it lasts all day
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.