BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brianna M.
South Carolina
Cover girl isn't my favorite but do have some amazing products.I recommend covergirl for those who are starting makeup.
Ana N.
Aurora, IL
From cover girl i like there foundation and there mascaras. There eyeliners are okay. But over all this is a dood brand
Michelle S.
Great drugstore brand. The products are all well made and recently offers more skin color variety. That's veryimportant
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I'm sadly not a fan of Covergirl :( overpriced, and just wish they had a better variety with foundations / concealers.
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
Very affordable and would highly recommend to anyone that is beginning with makeup and don't want to hurt your pockets.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
I have had pleasant experience with this drugstore brand; however, it is not the brand I immediately gravitate toward.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Sometimes covergirl is a hot or miss. I prefer maybelline. I don't usually go out of my way to buy covergirl products.
Ana P.
Chattanooga, TN
Tengo un labial de esta marca me encanta es súper bueno y pienso que me hubiera gustado uno más oscuro pero me encanto
Haley M.
Always have been a huge fan of covergirl! Love who they sponsor and all their products are amazing. None in particular!
Bridget H.
Freeport, ME
This like any company has hits and misses. Also depends in your skin type. But for the most part I like there product.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.