BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Donnetta H.
Donnetta H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this brand provides a good rainbow of shades for your needs. I mostly buy products for my eyebrows and eyes. I love that I can buy these products at the drugstore, but still get quality results.
R L.
R L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus eye liner. It goes on smooth lasts all day and dies not smudge easily .I recommend giving this a try :)
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Nixa, MO
I have used their powder for many years! It's always my fall back product because I know it works! I will continue using for years to come
Carol C.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC
I usually use cover girl mascara , Love it I have used their foundation but it has been years , I usually don't use foundation any more I use powder only with cover make-up . just around my eye area and nose and fore head .
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Gonzales, LA
their makeup is great and not expensive! their mascaras are my favorite but it comes off during the day so you would need to reapply, great quality! i love their eyeshadows as well! i would recommend shopping here
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
This is a great band for mascara and lip products! I havent been in love with any foundations ive tried though. Their face powders are great!
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
El Paso, TX
Love the way the make up stays on. Definitely good on my skin. I love how it doesnt crust up.
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for drugstore I feel like their definitely are some hits and misses and some things can be priced lower but overall I do enjoy what they have to offer
Ulesha L.
Ulesha L.
Milwaukee, WI
I enjoy using their facial powders and lipstick. They always have colors that match my skintone and lipsticks that last.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.