Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Erika M.
Erika M.
Van Nuys, CA

You can never go wrong with some cover girl. Cover girl is found in any drug store, very affordable.
ROCIO G.
ROCIO G.
Orlando, FL

I have been using this for almost 3 week. I like it so far ..covers beautifully and long lasting up to 10 hours on my normal combo skin.
It is pretty comparable to estee Lauder double wear however with bit less coverage and less drying.
So far I m impressed with this product Every Day Foundation.

Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Fleischmanns, NY

Love all the different colors they have.my fav colors are they're lipsticks Long lasting. One of my deff go to brands
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
San Antonio, TX

Their motto stays true - easy breezy beautiful covergirl. The quality is good for the price point. I am a personal fan of their concealers and foundations. They are light and don't make me feel like I have makeup caked on.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL

I've been using CoverGirl makeup since I've started wearing makeup. I feel it the best bang for my buck and stays on. I'd definitely recommend it.
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC

I love the make up products and they are my absolute favorite. From the concealer to the foundation to the powder, I love it all!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Van Buren, AR

It is hatd finding the right tone of covergirl for myself but they come pretty close. I dont break out and doesnt feel oily on my skin.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Redding, CA

Love covergirl. Mostly only make up i use. Really like the coverup. Feels amazing on my skin
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH

Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA

I've always had gotten good products from Covergirl can never say anything wrong about them I love their brand their products in love with the company themselves stands for it's just an all-around a fantastic brand and I love it and I use it all the time
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.