Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH

I love cover girl my make up looks flawless any time I use it . It is a must have in my makeup bag
Makayla D.
Makayla D.
Fort Payne, AL

If you're looking for a cheaper, great makeup, covergirl is where you need to look! Love their mascaras!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

What can I say about CG? I have been using their products for at least 25 years. It is affordable and usually I can find the colors I like. I love the new high pigment eye shadows and the lip stains the most. Now that I don't need acne fighting foundation though, I have switched to another brand because their age defying products aren't my favorite.
Kelly Å.
Kelly Å.
Miami Beach, FL

Always a good experience! I especially like some of their lip products I have used. I think they have high quality and are affordable. I don't often use CoverGirl but I am happy with what I have tried in the past.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI

Good products, easy to find, cheap prices, and lots of versatile products as well!
Ivis A.
Ivis A.

I Honestly don't like to waste my money on drugstore products that simply don't work, this is a very personal opinion. with this brand you pay cheap prices for cheap products, no pigmentation, lipsticks are just mediocre ones, i don't have any ok product from this brand. there are amazing quality products with other brands for less money.
Justina G.
Justina G.

Covergirl is my go to drug store makeup! Although I don't prefer it, they have great products !
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC

Cover girl make up is a good product and I have used it for years. I have always used their eye makeup and mascara and eyeliners. I think they have good products and I don't know if I will purchase their food any more simply because of their newest changes in the company philosophy.
Brenda D.
Brenda D.

My foundation from here is amazing. Has never let me down and it is very affordable it covers up all my blemishes and acne just right and my face is never oily. I buy my products from this brand every two weeks!
Camila A.
Camila A.

I have a love/hate relationship with this brand. There are a few products that I adore and have worked for me, and there are others that I just can't get to like. I mean, they seem cheap and don't work at all.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.