BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Summer N.
Summer N.
Henderson, KY
I only have a few products by Covergirl but I love every product that I have bought and I will for sure purchase more soon.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
I love covergirl products because they are super consistent in quality and very affordable. If I want to try a new product but don't want to spend a ton BUT I still want a quality product I can always count on Covergirl to show up!
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Portland, TN
I have been using covergirl since high school & have never had any issues with their products. They are consistent over the years and have not changed.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh, over covergirl and all their mascara releases, it seems they are getting worse and worse
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Osage, IA
I recently bought a quad eyeshadow set with a white, black, silver and a cranberry.....the colors are perfect together!! They blend so well together. The products are long wearing and last all day long with occasional touch ups. Love their product lines!!
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
San Antonio, TX
Good stuff. Cant complain. I buy it at Target and I'm usually pretty happy with the options and available products compared to other brands for the same prices... Fun and catchy commercials too :P
Tinese H.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
Cover girl is a great product brand they provide quality make up. I always use this brand is my go to brand for drugstore cosmetics. It is dependable and affordable. It is not better than department store cosmetics but it runs a close second.
Grace F.
Grace F.
Colorado Springs, CO
Covergirl eyeliner is my absolute favorite. No sharpening, just click and go. It applies dark or light and its stackable gor a darker or even more dramatic look
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Conyers, GA
Covergirl is affordable for me. I like it because I am a female who doesn't know a lot about makeup and these are great for me.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
I have been using Covergirl liquid powder foundation for the past few months and absolutely love it! This brand is really affordable and you can purchase Covergirl products almost anymore, including Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Ulta stores, etc.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.