Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, Sc

I've always had a good experience with covergirl. They always have just the right shades of foundation for my skin color. Always coming out with affordable makeup.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Shoals

CoverGirl's BB Cream is my go to in the mornings. It is light but the coverage is great.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Augusta, MI

Covergirl is an amazing brand. They are more than just makeup; they are empowering women to feel beautiful. My favorite product that I use everyday is the Professional Loose Powder. It goes on smooth and leaves my skin looking flawless. It goes perfectly with the TrueBlend Foundation! Having a good look is about looking natural and having a great foundation is the first step. These base products by Covergirl are outstanding.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Clymer, PA

I can always count on Covergirl products! The coverage of their foundation is great and the powders always match.
Meleah W.
Meleah W.

I have always used Covergirl makeup since I was a little girl. It's affordable and the products are great. Everything from the concealer to the eyeliner, every product from covergirl I've used has been wonderful. There is a wide variety of colors to choose from for every skin tone, beautiful shades of eye shadows, and lip colors. The products go on smooth and easy to blend.
Corinna B.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME

I always find what I need at a good price. The color selection is always in style. I can find CoverGirl anywhere.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY

Love the liquid foundation! It is absolutely fabulous for the affordable price.You can't go wrong with this! Great purchase! I recommend.
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Fremont, NE

Great makeup, absolutely L.O.V.E. their mascaras, large selection for anything you could want.
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA

I have to say, Cover girl is my go to brand! From eye shadow, eye liner, powder, liquid foundation, mascara. I'm always up for buying their products. There are a few things I haven't liked.. One of their eye liners was so horrible for me I'll never buy again it didn't show up very well and it broke off SO easily. I went through it in no time. I like an eyeliner that shows up bold and lasts a while. I do currently have another eye liner of their as well as a Maybelline one I use all the time. Their eye shadows are great for the most part the little powder ones in the one color by itself arent so great.. Well the white wasn't. It didn't show up at all how I wanted it barely even showed up at all. Not pigmented very well. Their Mascaras are a favorite of mine though. I'll continue buying from them.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

CoverGirl is a great drugstore brand and it's great for the price. Their bb cream (which I first tried for free from a vox box but ended up repurchasing!) and loose powder are staples in my everyday makeup. I'm not a huge fan of their foundations though which is why I only gave 4 stars
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.