BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are hit or miss for me: I like the liquid foundation that is 3 in 1. The clean collection absolutely sucks. I don't know why there are such great differences in the quality.
Donnetta H.
Donnetta H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this brand provides a good rainbow of shades for your needs. I mostly buy products for my eyebrows and eyes. I love that I can buy these products at the drugstore, but still get quality results.
Libby G.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand for foundation and bronzer. These are what I use the most so I'm buying very often and the price is great
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who can forget their iconic line "Easy, breezy, beautiful..." you know the rest. It is easy. Easy to find, easy to use, and easy on the poster book. They may not be considered "high end" but they are certainly high quality.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Clinton, IN
Mostly have just used thier foundations and eyeshadows. Always been pleased with the coverage of the foundations and the pigments of the eye shadows
Julissa W.
Julissa W.
This line is pretty good for the price and they have a range of products to chose from with different color choices to find.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My cult classics of makeup are almost all from cover girl! It was the first makeup brand I ever tried and I always go back to it and can trust them!
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
I don't use them occasionally but they are great products.... I've used their foundations and concealers!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Cover girl is an amazing brand to use. They have a variety of shades in their foundations and lipsticks which makes choosing so much more fun.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.