BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is cheap but works so well! You don't always have to spend a ton to look great
Emily R.
Fishers, IN
For a drugstore brand, CoverGirl is always a go to for me. I love their mascara and BB Cream. When I am looking for a high quality, cost-effective makeup, I turn to CoverGirl.

My only con, is I have oily and break-out prone skin so I tend to no use their foundations or powder. I with they had a acne-prone coverage product that would help treat my issues while providing coverage.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all there products, there greatly priced and have a great amount of different skin tones foundations to choose from
Marina T.
I don't wear a lot of makeup (I wear a little bit almost every day) and Covergirl is perfectly priced and a perfect quality for what I need. As a pale person, their color line blends well with my winter and my summer complexion. I will definitely use these products in the future.
Jasmine L.
Pen Argyl, PA
good quality for a good price. easy to aquire, just go to Walmart or a drugstore. my favorite is their eye liner
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful brand. I always know that I'm getting a quality product that I will love as long as I find the right shade for my foundation. ūüėā
tati d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I haven't tried much from this drugstore brand, their prices are phenomenal! And they make my favorite of all time mascaras, they are amazing quality and make my lashes look super bomb! 10/10
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY
I love everything about Cover girl makeup. It is definitely my go to brand when I need to grab anything. Every piece of makeup I own is this brand. They know their colors, and they also know how to make products for your skin type.
Alyssa W.
Masontown, PA
CoverGirl is great for sensitive skin, I love their selection, I really wish they gave out more coupons.
Sarah C.
Cover girl is a all around bread brand. Its not very expensive and it holds up very well.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.