Add a Photo

liz p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 2, 2017, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amo los gloss de esta marca me encantaron son super y no estan pegajosos los recomiendo
Candice P.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Jan. 2, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their eye makeup. Lots of colors and finishes to choose from.
I like the twist eyeliner lots better than the pencil, it's more convinent. I don't have to worry about sharpening, I can just twist it when I need more.
Jan. 2, 2017, 2:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Mascara is awesome. Long lasting, goes on thick but not clumpy, removes easily with water.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Long Beach, CA
Jan. 2, 2017, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't really buy too many Covergirl products because I can't really try any of them out. The testers that they usually have at the stores, people take them or are broken and unusable. The products I do use, I think are great. I mostly use their eye makeup and they haven't disappointed once.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Long Beach, CA
Jan. 1, 2017, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use Cover Girl Eye Enhancers eye shadow palette in Shimmering Sands. For me, it's the right mix of being shimmering, but not glittery. It's great neutral colors and they don't get all caked up like some do.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
Jan. 2, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to only wear cover girl make up but after a few recent purchases I don't believe I will any longer. I started breaking out and my skin was getting oily. I am now using Mary Kay and thoroughly enjoy it.
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver, PA
Jan. 2, 2017, 3:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always used covergirl foundation. It's afforadable and reliable!!! Love that they have so many colors of skin tones to chose from!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Cato, WI
Jan. 2, 2017, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A very good drugstore brand I love the 3-in-1 foundation or the ready set go foundation
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I never really used CoverGirl until I received a voxbox actually. But I really like the softness of their powder foundation and their concealers are very buildable which is fantastic.
Estefania M.
Estefania M.
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I prove a product from this, the new lipgloss Colorlisious and is so perfect, the color, the smell, the package everything I love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.