BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
I absolutely love covergirl mascara. It is the only brand I will buy for my mascara as I know it is a good quality and never clumps.
brooke m.
brooke m.
i love covergirl. i've always been a fan of them ever since i started wearing makeup at 13. i loves every single product from them. my mom even got me a curling wand and a straighter from covergirl because i love all their products!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY
I don't remember specifically which products of Covergirl that I have used, but I am fairly certain that I currently have water-proof mascara of theirs. It is great! It is long lasting and looks great the entire time that it is on. I don't think I will be getting waterproof again, but only because it doesn't come off as easily as I would like it too. But regular, non-waterproof, I would buy.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Greenville, SC
I like the covergirl concealer and powder. I especially love finding the perfect match for my complexion.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Sod, WV
I buy all my mascara from covergirl. It it inexpensive to do it that way. They wear longer than others I have bought.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
In terms of BB cream and foundation range, Covergirl has me covered. They have the BB cream and powder foundation I use on a regular basis and their formula died wounded for my patch, combination, acne skin.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Bakersfield, CA
Their lipsticks are great wish they would last longer though but for the price it's a good product
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Quincy, IL
Covergirl is one of my go to brands. They're not perfect but most of their products are good quality. Sometimes the packaging is a little cheap, however. I especially love their setting powders. Something about them just reacts with my skin type beautifully. I will never stop buying from Covergirl, and am always exited when they launch something new.
Pat T.
Pat T.
My favorite mascara is cover girl. I love the brush and it never gets clumpy. So many different kinds of mascara.. Its great!!
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl make up is amazing! This is the one that I usually buy and I will purchase it from either Walmart or cvs
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.