Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Connie W.
Connie W.
N Versailles, PA

I always get my foundation, powder, and eye liner from covergirl!! They all go on so nicely and have never let me down!
Louisa D.
Louisa D.

I have used there eye liner and some of there shadows, love the liner but not the shadows. They never really pop when I put them on my lids.
amanda c.
amanda c.

A decent drugstore makeup brand. A lot of the products that I've tried are not the best, but get the job done. I wouldn't say it's the greatest drugstore brand but it definitely isn't the worst. It is reasonable priced.
Marina F.
Marina F.
Smiths grove , Ky

This is a go to for foundation. This have a variety of brands and types for your skin tones!
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK

one of my favorite brands highly recommend. I would use this brand at all times ....
Melissa A.
Melissa A.

I like cover girl but I have to pick and choose what I use. It doesn't last too long, but it is very affordable. I decided I can't use the eyeliner anymore, I'd rather pay a few dollars more and get another brand that lasts way longer. Currently I have a blush and bronzer. They do ok. The little brushes are a bit ridiculous. I don't even use them. I have to use my own brushes. I'd rather them give you a bit more product and no brush.
Ireana C.
Ireana C.

It has very good products its lines are modern and very wide I like maquillaje and hair products and their prices are accessible. I use them regularly.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM

Great inexpensive brand has everything you need for a beautiful face of makeup. Best of all you could find it everywhere
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Wheeling , WV

I've used Covergirl from the very beginning when I first started wearing makeup.
I will always love Covergirl.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

Covergirl was one of the first products that i ever bought. I believe it was a mascara and i loved it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.