BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tammy T.
Another one of my drug store favorites. Very inexpensive and good quality as well. It's definetly a brand you can trust.
Megan E.
Waukee, IA
I have great experiences while wearing covergirl lip products. They always stay on when I need them to and rarely smear.
Evan C.
Forest City, NC
I have a cover girl face powder and I really like it. The color matches well and it is something I would purchase again.
Sabrina A.
una de mis marcas favoritas,excelentes productos,de muy buena calidad ,increíble la gran cantidad de productos que ofrece
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Their color stay foundation is one of my favorite products. and it is my go to on a daily basis I am so in love with it.
Bailey R.
My favorite product from Covergirl is one of their pressed powders, it works as the best contour shade I have ever used.
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Is a dream come true. A huge stuff that I can get as soon as possible because never is enoungh in this brand. I loved it.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
Awesome drug store brand. If I need something cheap, but still searching for a quality product, I always go to covergirl!
Heather W.
Austin, TX
I used the product throughout highschool. I loved how the foundation didn't streak or cake on my face like other brands.
Lauren M.
Obsessed with their Tru blend blush! Marbled blush is gorgeous and they nailed it. Very pigmented which i didn't expect!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.