Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
maya t.
maya t.

I believe that the CoverGirl brand is one that is worth the money when you need something right away; it's pretty good for its price. I do feel that the brand lacks color choice, especially in the foundation field. All in all, there are many products to choose from, and that is a plus. I would recommend.
Ana María N.
Ana María N.

Esta marca la Amo desde el primer momento que comencé a utilizar sus productos, la calidad que aporta a cada uno de ellos a bajo costo en comparación con otras marcas es de envidiar, es de mis marcas favoritas de farmacia y supermercados!!
Ziara R.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love using Covergirl products when I'm one the go. Easy to apply and go one about your day.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
La Porte City, IA

I use covergirl concealer and I'm not a huge fan of it but it works pretty well. I would buy a better concealer but this one is decently priced.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL

I've been using CoverGirl makeup since I've started wearing makeup. I feel it the best bang for my buck and stays on. I'd definitely recommend it.
Laurie F.
Laurie F.
Verona, NY

I really like the eyeshadow from covergirl. I tend to like the neutral colors in the summer and the shades of purple in the winter. They go on smooth and are very professional looking. They stay on all day long and are easy to remove at the end of the day.
Christy P.
Christy P.

Very affordable and nice products. I have tried several products purchased from Target and I have been very pleased!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Bellville, OH

I like some products, but at my age (44) i have found i need some more intense products. I need a moisturizer for a middle aged woman. I need foundation for old skin, lol.
Valeria E.
Valeria E.
Bakersfield, CA

The mascara this brand has is always the best. I've tried many of its lines and love the dramatic lash one. It makes my eyelashes look super long and dark. Some lines do need work as they are flaky, but overall it is a good brand for mascara. I've not tried many of their other products.
Jan J.
Jan J.

Covergirl liquid base makeup is not oily yet covers well. It has a smooth consistency with a fresh look. Add a touch of Covergirl powder and you are done!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.