COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Cover girl is amazing I absolutely love there lash mascara its lush and long lasting its always a complement to were it
Sadie K.
Sadie K.
Farmington, AR
Cover girl foundation is my go to! I like to try out different brands but I'm always drawn back to CG! The coverage is great and it lasts all day.
Kadance H.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
Cover girl clean foundation used to be the foundation I wore everyday! It's got great coverage and good price and doesn't break me out! I'm thinking of switching back.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
El Paso, TX
Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Power Make Up is one of my go-to items for my daily makeup routine. I use creamy natural, which I have found to be a great color all year round. I usually apply a powder over to help it stick, but it still works well without the top layer. It goes on smooth with a sponge and has good coverage that lasts throughout my normal day.
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for a nice price. Pretty cheap products, and are definitely worth the money. They've got a great range of cosmetics, which is really nice and is sold at Ulta and basically every drugstore. Their Outlast products that I've tried really do last all day. For the money, I'd rather get NYX, though.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Raven, VA
Covergirl cream Fondation is my absolute favorite and covers flawlessly and it's not thick looking like some foundation can be. The price is also great.
Marta O.
Marta O.
Minneapolis, MN
I really enjoy covergirl. I have tried many products from them and they have all been great. I especially like their outlast foundation. It is the foundation I use most often.
Summer N.
Summer N.
Henderson, KY
I only have a few products by Covergirl but I love every product that I have bought and I will for sure purchase more soon.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
I love covergirl products because they are super consistent in quality and very affordable. If I want to try a new product but don't want to spend a ton BUT I still want a quality product I can always count on Covergirl to show up!
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Portland, TN
I have been using covergirl since high school & have never had any issues with their products. They are consistent over the years and have not changed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.