Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Coatesville, PA

CoverGirl has moderately priced, quality products. They have a great selection of items; I usually buy their mascara as I think it is really great. It is affordable and easy to find at most retailers. I would definitely recommend using CoverGirl.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA

I absolutely love Covergirl. I have been using it since I was a young teenager, so just about 10 years. They are great quality products for being drugstore in my opinion. I always catch myself going back to them because they are so reliable. I used the clean foundation for like a solid 3 years before switching to a high end foundation.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Bedford, VA

This a great product if you are on a budget. I'm a huge fan of their foundation. Professional look without the professional price.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Islandia, NY

My go to beauty product!! Great price, for a good product, works great! I use multiple CG products on a daily basis!
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY

I love love love covergirl products!!! They are if good quality and very affordable. Great for spending on a budget
Kristie D.
Kristie D.
Arapaho, OK

I love the Outlast Lip Stain...it seriously stays on all day and night! Even through eating and drinking and sipping from glasses.
Carmelita H.
Carmelita H.
Kentwood

Covergirl is a cheap alternative than it actually is very comparison to an AC where is Sephora at the mall cover girl works really good as last long it doesn't rub off and it has great matching colors I also really like their eyeshadow as well it's very shimmery and beautiful I like CoverGirl
Sue J.
Sue J.
Appleton, WI

Love Covergirl make up - especially their foundation. Good for your skin and reasonably priced.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Rome, NY

I have oily skin and most of the products that say they are for oily and acne prone skin either don't work at all, make the oil seem worse or only have oil control for about an hour. Alot of Maybelline products also seem kind of heavy.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY

Covergirl has always been one of my go to brands. Their prices are reasonable and the quality is always amazing. I've been using the foundation for years and I don't think any other could ever get me to switch. You can buy their products at Walmart, target, online, any drugstore. So it's always super easy to find! I would definitely recommend to others who love amazing makeup that are on a budget or even if their not on a budget and just absolutely love good quality makeup. I can promise you'll never be disappointed.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.