BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Irene S.
Irene S.
Lilburn, GA
To be honest I got this product free for my honest review. I absolutely love this Covergirl colorlicious lip gloss because it smells really good. It also really mosturizes my lips and gives them a slightly pink color.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
DORAL , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es grandioso lo que estos productos pueden hacer. Tienen de todo, realmente con muy buena calidad y es asequible. Me encantan sus polvos compactos y las mascaras. Al igual que todas las marcas tiene sus contras, pero los, "pros* son más!
Vunga F.
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I still use it now. They have been coming out with new products to keep up with the trends. I think it's great because it's affordable and coupons come out regularly for their products. My daughter's first make up purchase was Covergirl too. It's nice to still purchase from a company I've known since I was young.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Houston
I have been using covergirl cream powder as long as I can remember. Very affordable option and comes in multiple colors and shades. Is a nice compact to carry for the woman on the go. Highly recommend all cover girl products.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
I love this makeup brand. I especially love their Katy perry collection. Right now my go to lip shade is the Katy Kat matte lipstick in sphinx! The perfect nude matte lip shade for everyday! I also love the ready set gorgeous matte foundation as well!! I will definitely purchase Covergirl cosmetics again!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Mansfield, TX
I really like the covergirl products but not as much as the other drugstore brands. My favorite products are probably their lip sticks they are very long lasting!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I really like this line of products, this is one of my favorite brands and I really like the way they look, they do not dry my skin, they look great and I really like it, I think they should try this line of makeup.
Hayley L.
Hayley L.
Dayton, OH
Affordable and good quality! Lots of different options for whatever products you are looking for!
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
eveyrthing covergirl is great, from mascara to cover up to foundation in liquid and powder. you cannot go wrong with covergirl.
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Quality Value Product--DOES NOT MEAN CHEAP! Inexpensive, yes. Affordable, yes. Low quality? Nope! It does really well for most things. I do not use the foundation or mascara, but lips, cheeks, and shadows are great!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.