BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
I love the Cover Girl brand makeup products. I occasionally mix in other brands as well, but looking at my current makeup, it seems I have more cover girl. I always feel pretty amazing after getting made up.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD
I absolutely love covergirl mascara. It is the only brand I will buy for my mascara as I know it is a good quality and never clumps.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Bakersfield, CA
Their lipsticks are great wish they would last longer though but for the price it's a good product
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Decent product for the price. Not the high end quality but definitely not the high end price either. Nice selection of color and product choices. Definitely one of the best choices when buying in pharmacies and department stores.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Perris , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl I was purchaser mascaras every single day because I can do for the really expensive ones ! Pros it's amazing it works well and cons nothing! Everything is super affordable! I definitely would recommend this for other people! It's just really amazing!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Ithaca, NY
I don't remember specifically which products of Covergirl that I have used, but I am fairly certain that I currently have water-proof mascara of theirs. It is great! It is long lasting and looks great the entire time that it is on. I don't think I will be getting waterproof again, but only because it doesn't come off as easily as I would like it too. But regular, non-waterproof, I would buy.
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
The eye lash curler is wonderful. Even if your eye lashes are straight as they could be, this curler will do a miracle on you! It's wonderful!
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Hope, RI
I don't normally wear a lot of makeup but when I do I usually pick covergirl. It gets the job done without costing a fortune.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Great drugstore brand. The products are all well made and recently offers more skin color variety. That's veryimportant
Nicola S.
Nicola S.
Apopka, FL
I use the eyelash mascara easy to apply and takeoff, other brands make my lashes looked clumpy and wipe off is a total mess.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.