Add a Photo

sara A.
Lewisville, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 6:31 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the company more than the products. They stand for gender equality and make great products. Win win.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dec. 31, 2016, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Usually very reasonably priced and easy to find. Decent quality for price. Would rather spend a little more for better quality products.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Meadows Place, TX
Jan. 2, 2017, 2:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using Covergirl liquid powder foundation for the past few months and absolutely love it! This brand is really affordable and you can purchase Covergirl products almost anymore, including Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Ulta stores, etc.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Jan. 27, 2017, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There oil of Olay line mixed with foundation is amazing. I am not young but they still have products at the best price
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Jan. 2, 2017, 1:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girls products are simply amazing! I don't think I have come across any product that I don't like! It's all great and not to expensive depending on what you get!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recived a cover girl vox box. I absolutely loved it. They send me the queen foundation that I can't find at the store anymore. I love it. And I need it again.
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
Jan. 2, 2017, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have always used covergirl products. Especially in my high school days. It lasted and it worked. Not expensive. The colors were bold and I loved the products because I could just go to a store and pick them up.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Jan. 2, 2017, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've used a couple different mascaras and were not happy. One of them clumped up too much. The other I liked the brush but the mascara seemed to run easy.
Marianhe A.
Marianhe A.
Miami, Florida
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:46 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Amo los rimel, sobre todo te esta marca. Casi siempre acudo a cualquier farmacia o venta de cosméticos y elijo este tipo de productos
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Port Richey, FL
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand of makeup its never let me down and all the products i have gotten from this brand was great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.