Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Vayda V.
Vayda V.

Cover girl mascara is fair in cost,
Lasts a decent amount of time and is very straight forward in advertising. Unfortunately - I find the clumps to be slightly higher than spending a alittle more on a better quality.
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA

I use their loose powder in the shade 110 and it's one of my favorite powders for baking my face! I grabbed it one day just to check it out, although I'm very skeptical of drugstore makeup brands that are not NYX cosmetics, but it did me good. I use the powder every single day. Even for just a light dusting of the face if I'm a bit oily, not too heavy works wonders!
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA

Not the best makeup I've ever used, but far from the worst. I wish their mascara went on thicker. I've tried so many different ones and none of them are as good as other brands I have tried. But for the price you pay it's not a bad deal.
KeiSha G.
KeiSha G.

The only cover girl product I use is their ready set go foundation. I love it.
Susana P.
Susana P.
Woodinville, WA

I love those products. I use a lot when I make up. I like its lipstick, its bronzer and its mask. I think this products are really good for a professional and a normal person who loves use makeup
Stevie N.
Stevie N.

products can be slightly expensive, but totally worth it. i love their mascara and coverup.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Fordsville, KY

The cover girl lash blast mascara is my favorite! It's the one in the orange tube. I've used this for years now, no clumps, and makes mine long as ever!
Connie W.
Connie W.
N Versailles, PA

I always get my foundation, powder, and eye liner from covergirl!! They all go on so nicely and have never let me down!
Louisa D.
Louisa D.

I have used there eye liner and some of there shadows, love the liner but not the shadows. They never really pop when I put them on my lids.
amanda c.
amanda c.

A decent drugstore makeup brand. A lot of the products that I've tried are not the best, but get the job done. I wouldn't say it's the greatest drugstore brand but it definitely isn't the worst. It is reasonable priced.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.