COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
I have only used it once but I really like how it gets all the little eye lashes on the side of my eyes.
Molly R.
Molly R.
I love all COVERGIRL products, from their foundation to their concealer they have a match for any skin tone.
I'd recommend it to anyone and will always chose their products as one of my favorites.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really in love with her foundation, which came out pretty expensive for a drugstore.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Cover girl is a good brand of makeup. Great price and conveniently located, at Walmart for example.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Albertville, AL
I love all their products especially their face powders. Cover girl make up is the best and the cheapest!
Ally D.
Ally D.
The majority of my makeup is from covergirl. I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist told me to use covergirl, so I've been using their products ever since. I changed from another foundation to covergirl and my acne lightened up within a week.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. I use their pressed powders and they don't leave my face Daley or dry and I have dry skin they really do give me a flawless finish. I enjoy purchasing good products and not spending half a paycheck for it. I'd recommend
Katie B.
Katie B.
Buffalo, NY
I am a Covergirl LashBlast Volume user for life. I have moved away and tried other brands and always end up back using Covergirl. There are times where I get a bad tube but 90% of the time it's great and you can't beat the price especially if you get a good coupon. I also appreciate that they make a dark brown color. I don't like using black on my eyes as I'm pretty pale and there are a few pricier brands that only make black and therefore I won't buy them.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Covergirl products are wonderful and I have used them since I was a teenager. I had all my friends using them as well. Now my teenage daughters are using them.
Carey G.
Carey G.
Crossville, AL
This product is and okay one don't really use it much. No because there's only a small section at Walmart. And it has a fair price I would say. It's really a self-service thing so not really much to say about that.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.