BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
This is a great band for mascara and lip products! I havent been in love with any foundations ive tried though. Their face powders are great!
Pat T.
Pat T.
My favorite mascara is cover girl. I love the brush and it never gets clumpy. So many different kinds of mascara.. Its great!!
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for drugstore I feel like their definitely are some hits and misses and some things can be priced lower but overall I do enjoy what they have to offer
Marie R.
Marie R.
A nice product that I"m sure everyone out there would love this too so just give it a try and enjoyed!
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
I really do not like cover girl as much because I've had a lot of problems with my skin tight
Sandy O.
Sandy O.
Huntsville, AL
I love cover girl liquid foundation and powder foundation they both cover very nicely and feel light on your face!
Ulesha L.
Ulesha L.
Milwaukee, WI
I enjoy using their facial powders and lipstick. They always have colors that match my skintone and lipsticks that last.
melissa m.
melissa m.
Lynx, OH
Love the make up good collars in eye shawdow and the fadation blends good also good face powder and good mascaras goes on good only kind I buy
Kara R.
Kara R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There products are good for drugstore but not the best. There packaging is al right and I feel like they can step it up. There prices are good for what they offer and your able to find covergirl at every drug store practically.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Their products are affordable and available in many stores. They have a varied selection of foundations, with a good sunscreen, correctors. A great range of lip colors in all your presentations.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.