Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Raina O.
Raina O.
Howells, NY

I always use covergirl eyeliner. It goes on smooth and lasts the entire day. What more can I say!
Kendra F.
Kendra F.

So many different products to choose from. I have always used a cover girl foundation and love it
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE

I love Covergirl! Their cosmetics are great quality. I love their mascara. Recommended for anyone who wants makeup for a decent price.
LaJeana C.
LaJeana C.
Cabot, AR

Covergirl's Trublend Mineral Powder gives my makeup a flawless finish, everyday. Over foundation and full makeup or over a little eyemakeup for a casual day, it's always perfect finish.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Beaver Falls, PA

great for the cost, but if it was more expensive then i would not be re-buy because the quality is hit or miss
Maria N.
Maria N.
Miami

Is a very good brand, they have variety of products for all skin types, I love to use it for day to day..
All products very accessible, Excellent, 100% recommended
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ

Ever since I've received your Solashy in my VoxBox I've open up to covergirl. My eyes look so bold!!!
Arendy U.
Arendy U.
Mission, TX

Love Using their mascara. It's amazing how it beings my lashes to be longer and beautiful
Ebony M.
Ebony M.
Fort Worth, TX

Cover girl Queen collection eyeshadow palette in Raisin is my all time favorite shade. I wear it almost daily. It just compliments my skintone really well. It's about time for a new one.
Malvy B.
Malvy B.

Me encanta todos los productos de COVERGIRL tienen una excelente calidad y el precio es muy bueno me gusta que lo puedo encontrar en las tiendas por departamentos.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.