BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
*Sabrina*&Pedro P.
San Diego, CA
This is a really good drugstore product and it really helps finish your make up if you don't want to spend a lot of money.
Kristen C.
Ladson, SC
Love Covergirls black mascara. Goes on great and doesn't clump up; cause we all know raccoon eyes are never a good look.
Sidney S.
Laceys Spring, AL
I absolutely love cover girl!!! All the foundation and mascara is a.very good formula and doesn't irritate my skin at all
Savahanna K.
Norton, VA
I have used a few different covergirl products. My favorite is the liquid foundation it goes on smooth and lasts all day
Carrie C.
Fort Wayne , IN
Covergirl is the MAIN drugstore go to! Its not the cheapest for a drugstore brand buy it is defiantly worth every penny!
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
I usted to wear cover girl foundation and it was good but at some point it made big patches on me and it didn't look good
Candy S.
Hedgesville, WV
My go-to line of cosmetics. While I use other brands I remain faithful to cover girl and some of the products they offer.
Brooke W.
Covergirl's mascaras and pressed powders have been a makeup staple of mine for years. Their products are tried and true.
Emi D.
I love this brand, affordable but good quality.my favorite product from Covergirl is mascara. But like almost everything.
P P.
I love the powders. I use two of them myself to finish off my foundation with a smooth finish. I enjoy how smooth it is.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.