Add a Photo

Abby M.
Phil Campbell, AL
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeups by far such great products for such affordable prices
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
El Paso, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Power Make Up is one of my go-to items for my daily makeup routine. I use creamy natural, which I have found to be a great color all year round. I usually apply a powder over to help it stick, but it still works well without the top layer. It goes on smooth with a sponge and has good coverage that lasts throughout my normal day.
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products for a nice price. Pretty cheap products, and are definitely worth the money. They've got a great range of cosmetics, which is really nice and is sold at Ulta and basically every drugstore. Their Outlast products that I've tried really do last all day. For the money, I'd rather get NYX, though.
Frances H.
Frances H.
West Sacramento, CA
Jan. 27, 2017, 6:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Most of the products that i use from Covergirl work really well. I have the ready set gorgeous powder foundation and it works really well
Amber K.
Amber K.
Columbus, GA
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used to love Covergirl but they have seemed to fall behind some of the other companies. I recently tried their So Lashy mascara and was less than impressed. They are also not cruelty free so that's a downside as well.
Summer N.
Summer N.
Henderson, KY
Jan. 2, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I only have a few products by Covergirl but I love every product that I have bought and I will for sure purchase more soon.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl products because they are super consistent in quality and very affordable. If I want to try a new product but don't want to spend a ton BUT I still want a quality product I can always count on Covergirl to show up!
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Portland, TN
Jan. 2, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using covergirl since high school & have never had any issues with their products. They are consistent over the years and have not changed.
Jan. 26, 2017, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl stuff are so good especially the makeup and lip gloss look so cute than all the one i have used
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Osage, IA
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently bought a quad eyeshadow set with a white, black, silver and a cranberry.....the colors are perfect together!! They blend so well together. The products are long wearing and last all day long with occasional touch ups. Love their product lines!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.