BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Nina L.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
Its a good drugstore makeup brand. Has a wide variety of skin tones to choose one. Only downfall is that you pay for the type of quality it is. Reapplication is necessary as products usually don't last long.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used covergirl foundation for my wedding and it lasted all day. My skin was smooth and and had great coverage. I love all their products.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MASCARAS DE PESTAÑAS ME ENCANTA TIENE EL VOLUMEN QUE ME ENCANTA SUS COMERCIALES INCREIBLES COVERGIRL ES EXCELENTE MARCA DE MAQUILLAJE
Emilee W.
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
Covergirl has very great makeup! But the last product I bought was The Super Sizer in waterproof! This mascara makes my eye lashes look perfect! The only thing I do not like, is that I have to scrub at my eye lashes to get this mascara off. If I was going to recommend this, I would buy the NON-waterproof!
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's a lot of different products available and is totally affordable. It doesn't really last all day, and the mascara often flakes off. It's a great brand to start your makeup collection with.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl mascara! It is affordable and makes my lashes long and luscious .
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
I recently received Covergirl Colorlicious lipgloss, it was perfect. Moisturizing but not greasy and with just the right shimmer and subtle color.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
covergirl is another one of my favorite go to drug store brands. they have a really good bb cream thats perfect for light wear in the summer.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Affordable and gets the job done. I am trying to use less drug store brand makeup, though because I find that it does not last as long on my skin. However, for the price point, CoverGirl is generally my go-to.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent cheaper makeup product. I like some of their products but tend to stay away from their lipsticks, as they didn't wear long or seem to be worth it. They have some great eyeshadow colors and they look great on. You can't beat the price and when you find in stores you can a lot of times find great deals on these products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.