Add a Photo

Photos (103)
abigail c.
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA

One of the first drugstore brands of makeup I used. The mascaras are my favorite. You can always find a good deal.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO

I love their Full Lash Bloom
Mascara in Black. I use it on both my brows and lashes . It cost me $6 at Walmart . I would definitely purchase again !
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

This is my least favorite of the drug store lines. I think they have very hit or miss products. The eye shadows and face makeups have never been that great, but they do have good mascaras and liners!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl is a really affordable brand that has really good makeup like the foundation there powder.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Heavener, OK

I love covergirl. I So far have not found a product I am not happy with. I especially love their foundation.
Morgan '.
Morgan '.

Love cover girl eye shadow and foundation. The liquid to powder foundation is sometimes all I need!
Pielangely S.
Pielangely S.

seeking, but the products themselves are, in my opinion, ordinary. There is a noticeable difference in the quality of drugstore products and higher-end department store beauty products. heir #nail line is amazing. The formulas are great. They have great colors dark and light. Just one coat is almost all you need and it's super shiny
Tara H.
Tara H.
Alma, MI

Covergirl is usually my go to makeup when I need new things. Its inexpensive and they have so many options now. Definitely recommend all their products
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Rocky Mount, NC

Covergirl is one of my favorite supermarket brands. They are affordable and have an array of great products. The only con I have about the brand is every time I find a blush I like, it seems the color is discontinued shortly after.
Diana M.
Diana M.

Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.