Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Heather F.
Heather F.
Windermere, FL

Great drugstore brand for everyday use! Affordable and my go to for mascara! Also have great lip products and most everything else! Awesome budget alternative.
Ruth A.
Ruth A.
El Centro, CA

Cover girl so lashy mascara is my favorite it is amazing. I also love the cover girl loose powders. It is such an economical brand.
Iris R.
Iris R.
Brooklyn, NY

Love the mascara and nail polish is just amazing how great eyelashes look with their mascara
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
SPRING, TX

Covergirl is another drugstore favorite. I like their eyeliners, mascaras and lipsticks. I like that the line is affordable and easy to find.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

I love the Covergirl brand. The majority of my makeup is Covergirl. It's inexpensive and the quality is amazing!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY

I've been using Cover Girl since I was a teen. I've never been disappointed in the quality or price of their products. You receive what they say you receive from their beauty products.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Knoxville, TN

Covergirl loose powder is by far the easiest when I'm in a hurry. With 4 children, one being two years old I'm lucky to get a minute alone. I'll just put on the loose powder and eye liner and I'm good. Covers very smoothly and lasts all day for me.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Absolutely adore Covergirl TruMatch foundation.. One of the very few that has my skin tone and doesn't break my face out awful, as I'm very prone to acne. My favorite!
Sakinah B.
Sakinah B.
Conyers, GA

Pretty good product I don't usually use it as much as the others but when I do it gets the job done pretty high end products
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Fort Collins, CO

I have used Covergirl concealer and powder for most of my makeup life. I currently use the concealer almost every day. It has great coverage and doesn't feel too heavy. Plus it's a great price point! I plan on continuing to use it until I no longer have blemishes! haha
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.