BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Lacie A.
Lacie A.
Divernon, IL
There are some CoverGirl products that I really like and use on a daily basis, but more products that I have tried and hated.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl was the first makeup I every had and I have loved it ever since. They have so many amazing products out and they just keep getting better and better with their makeup and they are priced so low. My favorite drug store makeup ever.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
Ames, IA
Covergirl makeup is just life. They have great products, and a great thing about it is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy some great makeup. I always have at least 10 Covergirl products at a time because they make up my routine and just go on so great.
Nostancia B.
Nostancia B.
Rogers, AR
I recently tried doveefirls so lash mascara and I love it! Finally a mascara that's not crazy expensive that doesn't give me clumpy lashes and actually gives me the "false lash" appearance I prefer!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Perris, CA
My sister uses covergirl more than I do I use some of her lipsticks by them but my sisters makeup always looks really nice and I would say covergirl last for a while but you have to apply a little bit more of the makeup on throughout the day.
yesica e.
yesica e.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have tried the new Kate Kat Matte lipsticks and they are amazing they are moisturizing to the lips but they are not really matte they are semi matte
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
Covergirl products are decent, though they aren't as high quality as the products I prefer. I do like to use their nail polishes and lipsticks/glosses. I also like their pressed powders and blushes. I'm not fond of the eyeshadows, as they aren't highly pigmented. I am also not a big fan of the mascaras or the foundations. However, these products are very affordable.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It may be cheap but just as good as the expensive makeup. I love all their products! I recommend this product.
Suzanne H.
Suzanne H.
Clearwater, FL
Love my #CovergirlCoverup works great no sploches and covers my scars and spots and gives me flawless looking skin that every female wants. Just a overall glamorous looking skin
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Lawrence, KS
I enjoy covergirls products when I've bought them but they aren't a go to brand for me
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.