BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

lindsay t.
lindsay t.
Buffalo, NY
I love all of covergirl products. all of their mascara is my favorite i like to switch it up between and find my favorite products but i switch between them all because i really like all of the makeup and who doesnt love new make up and it is long lasting
Sammie-Dee V.
Sammie-Dee V.
Quitaque, TX
It is cheap but not cheaply made. It is convenient to find, and purchase because it is always at drugstores.
Staci L.
Staci L.
It's an okay brand. I like their matte liquid lipsticks and their foundation is what I used growing up. They have some decide mascaras too. Not much to say about this brand though.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
I love covergirl cosmetics their just fantastic I buy their mascaras I love using the waterproof mascara when there is a rainy day.Its a amazing quality i for sure will buy more of their products again.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
The blush I got had a weird smell to it. Overall it did the job of adding a light pink blush to my cheeks.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI
I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Haley C.
Haley C.
I always find myself reaching for Covergirl products over any other drugstore brand. Their eyeshadows are pigmented and last all day long. Their mascaras seem to have the perfect formula to help enhance my lashes, and their foundations come in so many shades and formulas, I can always find the perfect match for my skin!
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
Sebree, KY
I love these products from covergirl, i think the masacaras are great, I only use masacara from covergirl plus they're cheap
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
Summit Argo, IL
Coer girl is a very good product, however, their waterproof makeup is not very waterproof. And it smears and also burns sooooo much!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.