Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Laura R.
Laura R.
Martinsburg, WV

Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand that you can find at Walmart, target, etc. The quality of this brand of makeup is hit or miss. There are some products that are better than others. However, this make up is very affordable and is a great brand for those who are just starting out with make up or for those who are on a budget.
Mary W.
Mary W.
LEXINGTON, KY

Cover Girl is a great makeup company that is affordable. They have a lot of different products to choose from.
Gia C.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA

youll never get anything like this name brand, all
there products are amazing and the packageing is
amazing, I will continue to shop at this brand,
I highly recommendanyone of anyage to check out there
products, I will continue to use there amazing products
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.
Kimball, WV

I love Covergirl products especially the liquid foundation.I love the way it smells because it smells clean
Katelin G.
Katelin G.
Wentworth, NH

Cover girl has always been one of my favorites. They are very affordable and their products are very good quality.I have never had a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for. The only problem now is I'm allergic to something in their liquid foundations but I still use and love their other products. They go on smooth, their eyeshadow are very pigmented and their lipsticks and glosses are never sticky.
abigail c.
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA

One of the first drugstore brands of makeup I used. The mascaras are my favorite. You can always find a good deal.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO

I love their Full Lash Bloom
Mascara in Black. I use it on both my brows and lashes . It cost me $6 at Walmart . I would definitely purchase again !
Samantha T.
Samantha T.

This is my least favorite of the drug store lines. I think they have very hit or miss products. The eye shadows and face makeups have never been that great, but they do have good mascaras and liners!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA

Cover girl is a really affordable brand that has really good makeup like the foundation there powder.
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Heavener, OK

I love covergirl. I So far have not found a product I am not happy with. I especially love their foundation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.