BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ
Good products for a good cost. I love their powders and mascaras. I have been using this brand since I was in middle school
Meleane R.
Cover girl Queen collection is great for African American women. The shade range is awesome and the foundation last all day
Gabriela C.
MORRISON, IL
Love me some covergirl! Its always a good price and the makeup is worth every penny if not more! Highly recommend this one!
Cassandra T.
Pittsfield, ME
Always a good consistent product. Some colors are FABULOUS and I love their eyeliners. My foundation is also by covergirl.
Jeanie G.
I really don't use to many covergirl products but what I do use I like. I would be willing to try other covergirl products.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
Covergirl is a great drugstore brand and name. I use several of their products on a daily basis. They're nicely priced too
Joceylin D.
Raleigh
Love their cosmetics. They Have many different products for the face. They are a little expensive but they are still great.
Mariah L.
Nashville, TN
It's a decent drugstore brand if you buy there higher end products but there low end foundations tend to be heavy and oily
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA
Thay have a variety of great product like liquid lipsticks and foundation which is amazing for it to be a drug store brand.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Covergirl oldy but always a fav ! Been around and have been my go to since high school they never fail to keep me satisfied
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.