Add a Photo
Ana M.
Ana M.
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:33 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
es una buena marca de maquillaje mas que todo para lo que es pestañina considero que es una de las mejores marcas para comprar esta ya que por experiencia propia las realza y la hace ver mucho mas largar así que es una buena marca para comprar pestañina.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Buffalo, NY
Jan. 2, 2017, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I am a Covergirl LashBlast Volume user for life. I have moved away and tried other brands and always end up back using Covergirl. There are times where I get a bad tube but 90% of the time it's great and you can't beat the price especially if you get a good coupon. I also appreciate that they make a dark brown color. I don't like using black on my eyes as I'm pretty pale and there are a few pricier brands that only make black and therefore I won't buy them.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Jan. 2, 2017, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl products are wonderful and I have used them since I was a teenager. I had all my friends using them as well. Now my teenage daughters are using them.
Yamilex C.
Yamilex C.
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best brand out there once in school i did a whole powerpoint on it from how it got the name to who it is a much better brand then other and no so much expensive covergirl is the place to go for all beauty products
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is probably one the top brand Walmart brands that I love.. it's very cheap and affordable.. good quality and usually lasts for awhile.. I buy a lot of this brands make up
Sadie K.
Sadie K.
Farmington, AR
Jan. 3, 2017, 5:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl foundation is my go to! I like to try out different brands but I'm always drawn back to CG! The coverage is great and it lasts all day.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Jan. 27, 2017, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girl products. Specifically their mascara. I have tried lots of different brands when a "new" one comes out from a competitor but I always go back to covergirl. They are my ultimate favorite
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
El Paso, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Power Make Up is one of my go-to items for my daily makeup routine. I use creamy natural, which I have found to be a great color all year round. I usually apply a powder over to help it stick, but it still works well without the top layer. It goes on smooth with a sponge and has good coverage that lasts throughout my normal day.
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products for a nice price. Pretty cheap products, and are definitely worth the money. They've got a great range of cosmetics, which is really nice and is sold at Ulta and basically every drugstore. Their Outlast products that I've tried really do last all day. For the money, I'd rather get NYX, though.
Barbara W.
Barbara W.
Greenville, MI
Jan. 27, 2017, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
used the eye shadow made my eyes itchy iwont buy it but if it works for you then you buy it just because i cant use it dont mean you cant
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.