Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Mascara is awesome. Long lasting, goes on thick but not clumpy, removes easily with water.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Long Beach, CA

I don't really buy too many Covergirl products because I can't really try any of them out. The testers that they usually have at the stores, people take them or are broken and unusable. The products I do use, I think are great. I mostly use their eye makeup and they haven't disappointed once.
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Long Beach, CA

I use Cover Girl Eye Enhancers eye shadow palette in Shimmering Sands. For me, it's the right mix of being shimmering, but not glittery. It's great neutral colors and they don't get all caked up like some do.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Jackson, GA

I used to only wear cover girl make up but after a few recent purchases I don't believe I will any longer. I started breaking out and my skin was getting oily. I am now using Mary Kay and thoroughly enjoy it.
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Denver, PA

I have always used covergirl foundation. It's afforadable and reliable!!! Love that they have so many colors of skin tones to chose from!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Cato, WI

A very good drugstore brand I love the 3-in-1 foundation or the ready set go foundation
Tori B.
Tori B.
Hickory , Nc

Cover girl is a great makeup brand with affordable products. Their clean foundation leaves a very nice finish to your makeup and is full coverage for anyone who is acne prone. I recommend to anyone who is looking for a good drugstore foundation
Estefania M.
Estefania M.

I prove a product from this, the new lipgloss Colorlisious and is so perfect, the color, the smell, the package everything I love it
Gina S.
Gina S.

I have been highly satisfied with every Covergirl product I have purchased. They are all reasonably priced and found at most stores. They have a large variety of beauty products offered to cover any need you have!
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Lynnfield, MA

Good drug store cosmetic. I've tried the eye shadows. I like the ones that tell you where each color goes on your eye, I found that very helpful
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.