BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
I recently received Covergirl Colorlicious lipgloss, it was perfect. Moisturizing but not greasy and with just the right shimmer and subtle color.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Philadelphia, PA
My second favorite drugstore brand. I love their mascaras the best. My favorite is the lash blast fusion.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Andrea Alejandra A.
MASCARAS DE PESTAÑAS ME ENCANTA TIENE EL VOLUMEN QUE ME ENCANTA SUS COMERCIALES INCREIBLES COVERGIRL ES EXCELENTE MARCA DE MAQUILLAJE
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Decent product for the price. Not the high end quality but definitely not the high end price either. Nice selection of color and product choices. Definitely one of the best choices when buying in pharmacies and department stores.
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
I love the Cover Girl brand makeup products. I occasionally mix in other brands as well, but looking at my current makeup, it seems I have more cover girl. I always feel pretty amazing after getting made up.
Alysha C.
Alysha C.
One of my favorite drug store brands ! They offer products anywhere from foundation, concealer, pressed powder and much more. The price point is very good. They are always stocked in stores for customers so there is always enough product for everyone.
Giulliana P.
Giulliana P.
The eye lash curler is wonderful. Even if your eye lashes are straight as they could be, this curler will do a miracle on you! It's wonderful!
Nina L.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
Its a good drugstore makeup brand. Has a wide variety of skin tones to choose one. Only downfall is that you pay for the type of quality it is. Reapplication is necessary as products usually don't last long.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl I always get them at rite aid you can find them at any drugstore or Walmart or target great quality easy to use nit expensive at all only affordable I would recommend it of course to shop
Deyonna S.
Deyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The foundation makeup I use is smooth and covers dark areas well. There is a wide choice of colours available. The consistency blends well into skin. I also use CoverGirl lipstick and have tried many other brands, but none lasts like theirs. The colours are lovely- though I always return for the same favourite. This makeup is my favourite. Colour and consistency are perfect for my skin. The price is very reasonable and always available at my Uniprix Pharmacy. I find that their lipstick never clumps or wears off quickly. I love the creamy consistently.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.