Add a Photo

Photos (107)
ROCIO G.
ROCIO G.
Orlando, FL

I have been using this for almost 3 week. I like it so far ..covers beautifully and long lasting up to 10 hours on my normal combo skin.
It is pretty comparable to estee Lauder double wear however with bit less coverage and less drying.
So far I m impressed with this product Every Day Foundation.

Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
San Antonio, TX

Their motto stays true - easy breezy beautiful covergirl. The quality is good for the price point. I am a personal fan of their concealers and foundations. They are light and don't make me feel like I have makeup caked on.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Fleischmanns, NY

Love all the different colors they have.my fav colors are they're lipsticks Long lasting. One of my deff go to brands
Sherri W.
Sherri W.
Lexington, NC

I love the make up products and they are my absolute favorite. From the concealer to the foundation to the powder, I love it all!!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Van Buren, AR

It is hatd finding the right tone of covergirl for myself but they come pretty close. I dont break out and doesnt feel oily on my skin.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT

I love this brand and everything they stand for. It's an affordable and great brands that has great quality. You can find it everywhere and has a huge range of products for everyone.
Janny G.
Janny G.

The covergirl glazes are amazing, very durable and bright colors, this is my collection, neutral and beautiful colors, my favorite is the color black.I recommend it, you will not lose your money, love it .
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA

I've always had gotten good products from Covergirl can never say anything wrong about them I love their brand their products in love with the company themselves stands for it's just an all-around a fantastic brand and I love it and I use it all the time
Madison C.
Madison C.
Avon, NY

Clear Brow Gel!!

This stuff is of the Lord. I love how it holds my brows in place but doesn't look shiny or fake at all. I use it on my eyelashes before curling too
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO

Cover girl makes quality stuff! I love buying new things that I can afford but still be happy about
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.