BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yoe F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Todos son productos nuy buenos y util, k toda mujer usa en la vida, son productos conomicos y se pueden encontra fasilmente
Angelica M.
Siempre desde que tengo uso de razón he comprado productos de covergirl son buenos y el precio es reasonable los recomiendo
Caitlyn M.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally almost every cover girl mascara I have used it the best. Their mascaras are like 6-7 bucks. You can't beat that!!
Caitlin A.
North Vernon, IN
Never used aa back product, use if there is a better tone then other products, sometimes causes breakouts but not normally.
Nikki D.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girls is my favorite powder foundation it goes on smooth and pairs with a liquid it covers all of my unwanted flaws!
Carly R.
Cover girl is decent quality make up. Not the best quality but it certainly isn't the worst either. Easy to find in stores.
Gabriela C.
MORRISON, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love me some covergirl! Its always a good price and the makeup is worth every penny if not more! Highly recommend this one!
Jessica U.
Saint Charles, MO
I use their mascaras and eyeliner. Quality is awesome for both and the price is perfect. I recommend to all of my friends.
Jeanie G.
I really don't use to many covergirl products but what I do use I like. I would be willing to try other covergirl products.
Meleane R.
Cover girl Queen collection is great for African American women. The shade range is awesome and the foundation last all day
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.