Add a Photo
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Jan. 27, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like using any covergirl product. Highly recommended trying it out .not to pricey either
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Jan. 2, 2017, 6:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A great grocery store brand for those who don't want to spend an arm and a leg. The products are great quality and work good for sensitive skin too.
Yasmin L.
Yasmin L.
Mission, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 1 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great choice of make up and it's very affordable. I love there bombshell mascara and I recommend it to my friends.
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.
Jan. 2, 2017, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Favorite brand since I was in middleschool, high quality I love all the glitter in the eyeshadows it's afforable and good coverage.
Trish C.
Trish C.
Morehead, KY
Jan. 2, 2017, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My holy grail of makeup can't go wrong with most of cover girl products ......
Karen P.
Karen P.
Dallas
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the loose powered by Cover Girl and for the price I absoultley can't live without its my go to poweder. It's doesn't get cakey and helps matte down the excess shine.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Jan. 2, 2017, 6:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have only used it once but I really like how it gets all the little eye lashes on the side of my eyes.
Molly R.
Molly R.
Jan. 2, 2017, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all COVERGIRL products, from their foundation to their concealer they have a match for any skin tone.
I'd recommend it to anyone and will always chose their products as one of my favorites.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
Jan. 2, 2017, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not really in love with her foundation, which came out pretty expensive for a drugstore.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
Jan. 2, 2017, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is a good brand of makeup. Great price and conveniently located, at Walmart for example.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.