BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
HAINES CITY, FL
My favorite product is the CoverGirl SuperSizer Waterproof. This is one of the best mascaras for less than 10 dollars
Julie S.
Julie S.
I love the power compact. It is always so nice to have in purse for a quick freshen up- and a great price.
Kati M.
Kati M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always a wonderful brand. Haven't tried much from them but from my experience I like them.
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Covergirl es una muy buena marca de maquillaje. Es bastante barata y muchos de sus productos tienen una excelente calidad comparado a otras marcas mas costosas.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Ferndale, WA
Great budget-friendly makeup. Huge line of products makes finding a formula or color very easy for everyone. There are lots of eye shadow colors but the formula itself is not the strongest so the colors are not very bright and they tend to crease quickly.
summer y.
summer y.
Milner, GA
Cover-girl is a fantastic Beauty brand no matter what people say although there is room for improvement. Alot of people complain about the brushes and applicators that belong to and come with the beauty and makeup brand. There are alot of faulty makeup brands but Cover-girl never fails to let you down
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Great for the price but lacking a little in quality. This products makes my skin very oily. I naturally have very oily skin so this is not a surprise for me. My friends who use it do no have this issue. I would recommend it for someone who is young and exploring make up options.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
i like covergirl but their foundation is alittle oily on my skin.Might just be my skin.I would like to try a different brand.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
thermal , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is an amazing brand. When i first got into makeup COVERGIRL was my brand and till this day i'm still in love with it. I love there lip glosses, mascaras, and foundations. I shop at Walmart for this product. I would always shop covergirl until i find a good reason not to.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Super super super affordable. I love finding drugstore cosmetics that have great quality at great prices. Although I stick to their mascara and lipstick, covergirl is such a well rounded company that any starter should look at!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.