COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
michele h.
michele h.
Duffield, VA
some things are good others arent. I usually use their face powders to cover my blemishes but it does wear off easily without a foundation being on. I buy whatever is cheapest but has decent qualities.
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
I bought the Ready Set Gorgeous fresh complexion foundation.. I love it. It's like the expensive foundation. AMAZING product. This covers as well as my Mac foundation powder for a fraction of the cost. I use it as a powder over my liquid foundation when I want full coverage. I've purchased and repurchased this product probably 10 times. It's incredible!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the OG of all makeup brands. The first thing I ever owned was covergirl concealer and I never stopped purchasing their products from the time I was a young teen. Honestly anything from this brand is guaranteed to give you the look you want. I still use their foundation!
lindsay t.
lindsay t.
Buffalo, NY
I love all of covergirl products. all of their mascara is my favorite i like to switch it up between and find my favorite products but i switch between them all because i really like all of the makeup and who doesnt love new make up and it is long lasting
Sammie-Dee V.
Sammie-Dee V.
Quitaque, TX
It is cheap but not cheaply made. It is convenient to find, and purchase because it is always at drugstores.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh, over covergirl and all their mascara releases, it seems they are getting worse and worse
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
I love covergirl cosmetics their just fantastic I buy their mascaras I love using the waterproof mascara when there is a rainy day.Its a amazing quality i for sure will buy more of their products again.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of Covergirl. I feel like there are better drug store companies our there. I don't like any of their foundations, they aren't long lasting and cake up on my face and look fake. I wish I liked their products more, but I find myself NEVER shopping their stuff.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI
I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.