BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Terry K.
Terry K.
Sikeston, MO
I use the cover girl loose powder and love it. It has great coverage and oil absorbent. Picking the right shade is trial and error but once you get it right they usually carry that shade for years without changing it. Very inexpensive compared to other powders.
bambi b.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA
I have used cover girl products since my teen days.i like the selection they have and the range of colors..my favorite things are their foundations.i wish they had more shadows and blushes..very good priced and easy to apply.i do recommend friends to this brand
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think Covergirl has come a long way from their marbles green foundation compacts to their more futuristic Katy Kat collection. Their lipsticks have full coverage and their extended wear formulas are something gang I have been wearing for nearly 15 years now!!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Garrison, KY
I love the mascara The Super Sizer Fibers very black. It makes my eye lashes so full looking and isn't clumpy. Even when putting more it doesn't look all like its piled on. I used Maybelline for years and decided to try this now I'm def a Covergirl kinda girl.
Faith L.
Faith L.
Hammonton, NJ
These products are really hit or miss. They need larger selection of skin shades for their foundation. Most of their foundations are also too thick or too thin where I feel like I am not wearing any. I like their mascaras the best out of all of their products.
Maegen S.
Maegen S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want a cheaper makeup option with okay results, this is definitely the right option. Their powder products are definitely of higher quality than their liquid products such as foundation. However, when I am in a pinch, their products are always my go to.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Medley, FL
YA HABIA COMENTADO ANTERIORMENTE QUE NO ME GUSTA MUCHO LA BASE DE ELLOS, SU OLOR MUY MENTOLADO Y SE PARTE O CUARTEA LA BASE CON MUCHA FACILIDAD, POR MAS QUE LA SELLO EN MI PIEL NO VA COMO YO DESEO, MAS SIN EMBARGO LA HE USADO EN CLIENTAS Y LES VA DE MARAVILLA.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I don't use many of their products anymore now that I know more about makeup lol but this used to be one of my favorite brands. I do still have a few eyeshadows that I use regularly and love but other than that I'm not a huge fan of their foundations, powders.
Jen J.
Jen J.
Artie, WV
Old and faithful Cover Girl. I have used this brand since I was in high school and it's still a great brand to use. The makeup is great and an amazingly great price for the cosmetic lover on a budget. Easy, breezy Cover Girl. I'll remember that slogan forever.
Thea B.
Thea B.
Such an affordable drug-store makeup brand! They price is just the right amount for the quality product you will recieve. definitely would recommend them to anyone who is on a budget and still is into makeup and stuff. You can pick this up at really any store.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.