Add a Photo

Photos (107)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Memphis, TN

Love Covergirl, one of the best affordable brands of makeup on the market. They have everything that you could possibly need to get your makeup right and at a great price. A lot of their products are right up there with the expensive brands. I highly recommend Covergirl!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH

One of the best drug store brands, Somethings are hit or miss which is typical. its always reasonably priced and their foundations are probably one of my favorites. Its a brand you can trust for years and theyre always gonna have good products when you need a pick me up.
Candace G.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC

It's hard for me to find the right foundation that just fits my skin type just right. Most foundations dry my skin out and I look all flaky and blotchy. But, Covergirl + Olay has been my life saver this formula had worked just perfect for me. This is my go to foundation!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Fairmont, WV

It's my go to for all things face makeup related. It really helps with oil control, and the matte pressed powder is one of my favorites. It's the closest I can match to my skin color as well. And I love that they have their first cover boy. Nothing bad about this brand.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

My favorite mascara by them is the Bloom mascara! I have almost all their mascaras. Their totally affordable. You wont regret it. You need curly lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need thick plump lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need blue lashes ? BOOM! They got that to !!
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Louisville, KY

It's good product. Well, it's decent. I always use their makeup first unless they don't have what I'm looking for. I shop here about once a month. They can gen expensive depending on the makeup you get but it's good quality makeup. I will def keep buying their products.
Allison G.
Allison G.

cove rgirl brand is one of the best brands out there. i currently have the eyeliner and katy kat mascara and i love both of them! i would recommend these products to everyone who loves and wears make up. i will for sure be buying these products again in my near future.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Fairfield, PA

Cover girl is the only foundation I can trust with my sensitive skin, causes me less break outs and is very affordable anywhere from 5$-6$ I think room for improvement is everywhere I wish the foundation gave better coverage but still very decent for a drugstore brand.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Denver, CO

I'm a huge fan of the Covergirl mascaras. Everything else from this brand tends to hard my skin because I have sensitive skin. The mascaras quality are not bad. If it's a relaxing day and I need some quick mascara, I will throw on some Covergirl mascara. Easy to use :)
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Middletown, MD

Covergirl is a good brand to go to when you need something cheap and readily available. With eyeshadows, it doesn't stay on for super long, but they have lots of pretty colors. Most of their make up stays on pretty well but can easily rub off or fad away after a while.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.