Add a Photo

Olga S.
Olga S.
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their mascaras. Not only are they affordable, they make my eyelashes look amazing and not clumpy. I like using the clump crusher and lash blast volume. Together they give my lashes length and volume. I use the color black black. I use the non-water proof
dorothy j.
dorothy j.
Toccoa
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i have always used cover girl for most of my beauty needs. i love the tru blends i love how they keep up with the latest colors and styles and love all the choices for mascaras and the prices. if you want great makeup at great prices for all skin types use them
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl eyeshadow is one of my go-tos. They have so many colors that look great on any eye color and skin tone. When I buy Covergirl, I don't have to question my purchase or worry about quality. They have been doing this a long time and are quite affordable.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Garrison, KY
Dec. 20, 2016, 8:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love the mascara The Super Sizer Fibers very black. It makes my eye lashes so full looking and isn't clumpy. Even when putting more it doesn't look all like its piled on. I used Maybelline for years and decided to try this now I'm def a Covergirl kinda girl.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:17 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't use many of their products anymore now that I know more about makeup lol but this used to be one of my favorite brands. I do still have a few eyeshadows that I use regularly and love but other than that I'm not a huge fan of their foundations, powders.
Maegen S.
Maegen S.
Lexington, KY
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
If you want a cheaper makeup option with okay results, this is definitely the right option. Their powder products are definitely of higher quality than their liquid products such as foundation. However, when I am in a pinch, their products are always my go to.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Medley, FL
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
YA HABIA COMENTADO ANTERIORMENTE QUE NO ME GUSTA MUCHO LA BASE DE ELLOS, SU OLOR MUY MENTOLADO Y SE PARTE O CUARTEA LA BASE CON MUCHA FACILIDAD, POR MAS QUE LA SELLO EN MI PIEL NO VA COMO YO DESEO, MAS SIN EMBARGO LA HE USADO EN CLIENTAS Y LES VA DE MARAVILLA.
Faith L.
Faith L.
Hammonton, NJ
Feb. 2, 2017, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
These products are really hit or miss. They need larger selection of skin shades for their foundation. Most of their foundations are also too thick or too thin where I feel like I am not wearing any. I like their mascaras the best out of all of their products.
Thea B.
Thea B.
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Such an affordable drug-store makeup brand! They price is just the right amount for the quality product you will recieve. definitely would recommend them to anyone who is on a budget and still is into makeup and stuff. You can pick this up at really any store.
Jen J.
Jen J.
Artie, WV
Dec. 17, 2016, 6:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Old and faithful Cover Girl. I have used this brand since I was in high school and it's still a great brand to use. The makeup is great and an amazingly great price for the cosmetic lover on a budget. Easy, breezy Cover Girl. I'll remember that slogan forever.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.