BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chriss R.
Meridian, ID
My all time go to mascara!! Lash blast fusion. My eyes continually water, I haven't found a water proof mascara like this one! It doesn't agitate my eyes, lasts all day and washes off when I want it to! No more raccoon eyes! Hello voluminous lashes!
Amanda M.
San Antonio, TX
I love all products the company makes, it's easy, beautiful and definitely not expensive as other makeup brands. I recently started purchasing it because of my uneven skin tone. I go to Walmart to buy this product less people and more availability.
Jasmine W.
Clendenin, WV
I recently purchase Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner and loved the results that I got for the price that it was! It was very inexpensive and you can find it in your local drugstore. The eyeliner glided on my eyelid smoothly and did not smudge.
destiny t.
I definitely love drug store makeup because I'm not an every day makeup person but I definitely recommend covergirl they have really great products with almost professional results I would have to say the foundation is rather dry and oxidizes badly
Rebecca L.
I use the covergirl lashblast mascara religiously. I think that CoverGirl has really good products that are high quality and super affordable. They are also carried everywhere at drugstores and the supermarket so I don't have to make an extra trip.
Danielle S.
Gainesville, TX
When I was younger cover girl was all I'd use cuz they have awesome products at great prices but if you can't afford to have chemical peels, plastic surgery and other procedures the products don't really work as well as other brands for older skin
Kilsy W.
I bought a blush covergirl and its normal is not too good but it's not bad, I used it something and it works well but it's not my favorite, I bought it in a duty free in an airport and it was fast, I really want to try other products of covergirl.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Covergirl has a great cause other than just makeup plus it is an affrdable brand that is available practically everywhere. I shop the products from Ulta or drugstores like CVS and Walgreens. The quality is not always the best but is good for most.
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
From watching commercial advertisement of new products and then purchasing them. Yea other brands are good too but covergirl is also affordable for almost every budget and their products are great! I would most definitely recommend their products.
Brenda M.
Spiro
I have very sensitive skin and can only use covergirl products on my skin. I love the coverage and the ease of use. I'm a wash and go kind of girl, but I love to look put together and covergirl does that for me. Amazing products at amazing prices.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.