Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV

Cover girl is always a hit or miss with me. While I really like their mascaras, I just never find myself gravitating towards their displays. I remember liking the 3 in 1 foundation years ago and I have been wanting to test it out again but the rest of the products are so/so.
Marie S.
Marie S.

I love Covergirl! They have all that you need to your make up and all of the products have an amazing quality. It's a good brand for have like a option when you buy make up.
My favorites are the powder and the mascara, Never fail. Try it! I don't think you'll be disappointed
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA

Their products are a hit and miss for me! However this past year, they have really improved their products. I was given the chance to try out their new mascaras and foundation. The foundation worked so well and helped treat my acne-prone skin, while giving me great coverage!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA

Covergirl is another one of my all time favorite drugstore brands. I have used the same pressed powder compact for 2 decades and I will always swear by my CG brand for my pressed powder needs! The prices are really reasonable and the products tend to last a really long time.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL

From this brand I have a concealer, and it show me that it's a good product, it function very well for my skin type and tone, this brand I'll heard it all my life and always have good references.. so from my point of view, I recommend this brand cuz it work, they stay fresh.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I like the CoverGirl aqua foundation. It is a plastic blue compact, with a mouse-like cosmetic foundation. I buy it at my local Walgreens or CVS. It's great for covering blemishes or an all around face foundation. It doesn't irritate my skin, even when I use it on blemishes.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Toronto, ON

I use covergirl mascaras. I have a love for full lashes but don't wish to ad length as I have to trim my lashes for comfort without the stuff. Covergirl is one of the only companies that still offer just fullness and not length, in some of there products selection. Love it!
I haved a mascara and it was okay, the quality was good but i think that it would be more appropiate for diary use, but besides that the product was very easy to use, long lasting and for easy looks it fits very well but i preffer use other mascara for more elegant make up
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Ft Fairfield, ME

I am ALWAYS happy with my Covergirl products! I get a huge selection of available products and colors, at really affordable prices, and they are readily available locally in our rural area! I highly recommend Covergirl beauty products, my favorites are their eyeliner pens!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Manhattan, KS

Covergirl is my go-to brand for mascara, liquid foundation, powder foundation, blush, and cover up creams. I love their lash blast mascara and Clean liquid foundation formula. All of their products are so great, the company has great values, and their prices can't be beat!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.