Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Phoebe D.
Phoebe D.
Galloway

Covergirl is my go to for foundation and powder. I have sensitive skin and Covergirl has products perfect for my skin. Very affordable for the great quality. When I want to splurge on makeup, I purchase Covergirl. Definitely love their message of "everyone is beautiful".
Prisila L.
Prisila L.
Lindsay, CA

Some amazing products very beautiful eyeshadows lipsticks foundation love the foundation and the powder's they definitely have my favorite mascara ever although the shopping experience there is amazing it's like buying at the high-end stores love the product try them out
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH

One of the best drug store brands, Somethings are hit or miss which is typical. its always reasonably priced and their foundations are probably one of my favorites. Its a brand you can trust for years and theyre always gonna have good products when you need a pick me up.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Memphis, TN

Love Covergirl, one of the best affordable brands of makeup on the market. They have everything that you could possibly need to get your makeup right and at a great price. A lot of their products are right up there with the expensive brands. I highly recommend Covergirl!
Carmela C.
Carmela C.

I have been using CoverGirl cosmetics since high school and I am pleased with the products. Although I do not occasionally wear makeup on a daily basis, I have tried the Queen Collection of CoverGirl in the voxbox back in April. I really love the products from CoverGirl.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO

Probably one of the best drugstore mascaras available now is the Covergirl Super Sizer. Listed at around $7.00, this mascara offers volume and thickening, and is easy to take off at the end of the day. It is also long lasting and gives great everyday drama to the lashes.
gabriella p.
gabriella p.
Lilburn, GA

cover girl is ok product I havent really purchased a lot of things from this brand but the things i do i have i would say is not my favorites but defiantly not my least favorites. I would have to try more products to give better review. I would completely say im in love.
Sara Q.
Sara Q.
Louisville, KY

It's good product. Well, it's decent. I always use their makeup first unless they don't have what I'm looking for. I shop here about once a month. They can gen expensive depending on the makeup you get but it's good quality makeup. I will def keep buying their products.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

My favorite mascara by them is the Bloom mascara! I have almost all their mascaras. Their totally affordable. You wont regret it. You need curly lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need thick plump lashes ? BOOM! They got it. You need blue lashes ? BOOM! They got that to !!
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Fairmont, WV

It's my go to for all things face makeup related. It really helps with oil control, and the matte pressed powder is one of my favorites. It's the closest I can match to my skin color as well. And I love that they have their first cover boy. Nothing bad about this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.