COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Kailua Kona, HI
Love covergirl foundations! Only brand that matches my olive skin tone and looks natural.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Springfield, MA
Absolutely love this product! It has been my main foundation for years now! It has never given me any problems!
Kiondra B.
Kiondra B.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation. It's a matte foundation and works pretty good for me or should work for anyone who has oily skin. I don't have oily skin I just prefer a matte look. Also you can get the concealer and the finishing powered. I just have the concealer in 310.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Love all the covergirl makeup i have tried. Variety of colors at affordable prices. Leaves your skin feeling great and the lasting wear is amazing.
KATHLEEN S.
KATHLEEN S.
Dresden, TN
Covergirl has amazing products and I love the new covergirl. Covergirl is a good company with open mind. With the affordable prices you can't pass by.
Kathia M.
Kathia M.
Newark, NJ
I have ao many products of Covergirl! And the majority I really love it! Especially their mascara I'm so inlove with it.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
I'm not a huge "brand" person, hoe ever I know when I get cover girl, it's a product I know I'll like that will last and is worth the money.
Andreina N.
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
I just love it. I star todo used when my doctor recomend this. And was pure magic, the foundation have coverage that feels and looks feesh. This helps you with the oily complexions.
Shakira P.
Shakira P.
Montgomery, AL
His line of makeup is Awesome I just got the new eyelash mascara and it works perfectly wouldn't have any other
Athena M.
Athena M.
San Antonio, TX
The products I have used were great and light on the house. Its one of the more expensive makes I use. It is also light on the skin.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.