BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alejandra T.
Socorro, TX
- Is it a good brand for eye shadow ... Is Covergirl Good Makeup ... I've tried A LOT of drug store makeup and drugstore ...
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color girl has the best foundation ever and the best lipsticks! My favorite foundation is the trublend! I am colors 1 and 2!
jazlyn g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this is a great deal comes with a lot of product. Saves you money than actually having to buy it all buy its self.
Julissa W.
This line is pretty good for the price and they have a range of products to chose from with different color choices to find.
nakayla s.
Gatlinburg, TN
The cover girl ageless foundation. Is amazing yes I know I don't need the ageless stuff but its amazing it covers everything
Lacie A.
Divernon, IL
There are some CoverGirl products that I really like and use on a daily basis, but more products that I have tried and hated.
Raelene H.
North Kingstown, RI
Cover girl outlast lip products are my favorite. They stay on for 24 hours. I also love the regular lip stick in rose quartz.
Brittany J.
Philadelphia
I like their concealers. They cover pretty well but I feel like I have to use a lot and it doesn't seem to stay on very long
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like a lot of product from this brand. Most of them are relatively cheap for the quality of products that you are getting.
Nicola S.
Apopka, FL
I use the eyelash mascara easy to apply and takeoff, other brands make my lashes looked clumpy and wipe off is a total mess.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.