Add a Photo
Sammie-Dee V.
Quitaque, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It is cheap but not cheaply made. It is convenient to find, and purchase because it is always at drugstores.
Arooba A.
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm personally not a big fan of cover girl, especially their face products. I've used their eye liners and mascaras as well and they are not bad , there is just better out there in the same price range. I do really like their eyeshadow trios though , I have a few and would recommend those but aside from that cover girl products are just ok.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Jan. 3, 2017, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl cosmetics their just fantastic I buy their mascaras I love using the waterproof mascara when there is a rainy day.Its a amazing quality i for sure will buy more of their products again.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Oak Grove, KY
Jan. 27, 2017, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I recently purchased the Covergirl clean matte powder foundation and I enjoy using it. I use it on top of my BB cream and it leaves a nice matte look
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI
Jan. 3, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always find myself reaching for Covergirl products over any other drugstore brand. Their eyeshadows are pigmented and last all day long. Their mascaras seem to have the perfect formula to help enhance my lashes, and their foundations come in so many shades and formulas, I can always find the perfect match for my skin!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Calhoun, KY
Jan. 27, 2017, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl eyeliner! Stays on all day, doesn't smear but easy clean up. Looks great all day long.
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
Summit Argo, IL
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Coer girl is a very good product, however, their waterproof makeup is not very waterproof. And it smears and also burns sooooo much!
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
Jan. 3, 2017, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A good start for anyone interested in makeup. The brand has an extensive line of products, all of which work amazing
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.