Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Mary M.
Mary M.

I like covergirl. I just had a hard time trying to match my shade. I am not good at that..
Megan B.
Megan B.
Dubuque, IA

I like the CovergGirl brand. The only downside I have with it, is that I can get competitive brands for a cheaper price. But I like how CoverGirl is located/sold at stores like WalMart and very convenient to get.
PAMELA L.
PAMELA L.
Eureka, CA

I LOVE COVER GIRL MAKEUP AND BUY FACE COVER UP, EYE SHADOW, I BUY IT AT WALMART WHERE IT'S AN OK PRICE. ANY MAKEUP IS HIGH PRICED WHICH IF THEY WOULD LOWER IT THEY MIGHT SELL MORE OF IT.
Nawel D.
Nawel D.
Greendale , WI

I really love the mascaras from this brand, and their BB creams, especially the matte ones,since I have an oily skin type. My only concern is their foundations. I personally don't like the smell of it. It's way too strong. But otherwise, the brand is great :)
Jeanetta R.
Jeanetta R.
Festus, MO

I love covergirl products because they are quality, and affordable for everyday use. They always have whatever shade I need to perfectly match my skin tone. I also love their eyeshadow shades, and mascara applicators. Covergirl is my go-to product when it comes to make up!
Laure V.
Laure V.
Miami

Great powder, very easy to match with your skin tone. Love the prices too. Sometimes I get a few different ones especially in the summer since I live in Miami and I know that I gradually get a tan with the sun. Gotta be prepared!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.

Covergirl is a good brand of drugstore make up, in my humble opinion. Their products are kind of a hit and miss, but the good ones are GOOD, like most of their blushes, highlighters and lipsticks. Nevertheless, foundations and concealers are things I wouldn't think of buying with them, I don't like their finish, they're usually too sheer for my like and they don't perform as good as I'd like to throughout the day. Nevertheless, Covergirl Luminizer is one of my favorite highlighters since it's shiny but not overly sparkly on my cheeks. Also, their blushes have been in my vanity for YEARS and they'll always have their spot there.
Alice L.
Alice L.

the only product i have purchased from covergirl is a concealer and it works good although it is not full coverage
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Easy, breezy, beautiful... COVERGIRL.

This iconic cosmetic brand is easily one of the top drugstore brands. They have outstanding foundations for drugstore quality and are killing it with lipsticks, liquid lips and even AMAZING collaborations (Katy Perry, anyone?).
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Miami, Florida

no tengo muchos productos de esta marca, me gusta la mascara de pestaña es muy buena, tiene buenos precios si la recomiendo
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.