BY COVERGIRL #18 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Christina C.
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl concealer it's affordable and works wonders it is definitely top of the line
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
Love their dark circle under eye concealer. Also love their nude lip liner.
clara d.
clara d.
COVERGIRL I love the products of this brand, its illuminators, lipsticks are one of my favorites. My mouth looks more sensual every time I use one of this brand. I just feel very identified with them
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Burlington, NC
Okay don't get me wrong I love cover girl, but some of the products are definitely duds but then again they have those great products. I've always had some type of cover girl product in my makeup collection and it's always been a go to.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
Covergirl is a great makeup company! I use a lot of covergirl cosmetics. It is fun to shop for! It is also very affordable!
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I used to really love covergirl when I was younger but I dont find myself reaching for covergirl products too much anymore when I go to the store. If I do, it's the occasional mascara if it's a new one that I want to try but as far as eyeshadow or foundation I normally don't go for those anymore. I just haven't had any good luck.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
paris, TN
I love Covergirl!! From the foundation to eyeshadow to powder. Everything is a good product for the price.
Christy N.
Christy N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used the clean oil control powder in the shade called tawny. I think it's alright but I personally do not like it. I first off hate that there are not more shade I am an African America "yellow boned or light skinned" individual. Tawny is too dark for me but the next highest shade is soft honey which is more for a Caucasian person's skin. However overall the texture of the powder and it's ability to cover, smooth, and act as a good foundation seems good. It's light but still provides an even color.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Dubuque, IA
My favorite Cover Girl products are the Nudes, Goldens, and Roses eye pallets. These colors are fantastic and you can do some many looks with just these. The price is right too.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Lilburn, GA
To be honest I got this product free for my honest review. I absolutely love this Covergirl colorlicious lip gloss because it smells really good. It also really mosturizes my lips and gives them a slightly pink color.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.