COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Maddy N.
Maddy N.
Covergirl is really good inexpensive makeup brand that has some great quality products. I personally like the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation which was my go-to foundation for a long time. I recommend them if you're wanting to try nice new products without emptying out your wallet.
Kay S.
Kay S.
Hamburg, PA
Love their eye makeup- everyone LOVES when I do my makeup and they think I spend so much time and money on application and brushes and nope- just ran into target and got some covergirl- use my fingers as brushes most of the time, and it takes me five minutes just because eyeliner is more difficult for me with having eye problems.
Shanna R.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
They make excellent beauty products and have a great selection. Their products work great and are great quality.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Ogden, UT
Some of the cover girl products I like, others not so much. They're eye shadows are great
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
Bessemer, MI
Covergirl is my go-to brand for beauty products, especially if I am trying something new that I haven't used before. This brand is affordable and long lasting and can be found at mass retailers which makes it easy to find. I will always be a cover girl!
Janet A.
Janet A.
Mission, TX
I love their products. I grew up with this brand. At first, their products would leave my skin very greasy and oily. That would cause my face to break out a lot. But after managing to buy other face cleansing products, I can still use my Covergirl foundation without worrying about acne.
Saouila A.
Saouila A.
Cover girl is every women young and old answer to makeup need or emergency. You can find it in mostly any drugstore you walk into and grocery or department stores.
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl I haven't tried recently, but their foundation and concealers are great!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has a large variety of mascaras and lipsticks . Two things I never get tired of buying ! Love the affordable prices .
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Not a huge fan of cover girl products... I would have to say my favorite of their items is the pencil perfect eyeliner. It's self sharpening for precise application, but does not stay in place as well as others I have tried.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.