BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Edenesis Bethel P.
Esta marca es ideal para las jóvenes por ser dermatologicamente comprobada no es fuerte y ni daña nuestra piel la recomiendo.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
A classic brand to purchase at a major grocery store. I like their foundations the best. Very inexpensive for a good product.
Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic
Yo prefiero los esmaltes O.P.I., easy etc me gusta tener mis uñas bien arregladas con un esmalte de buena calidad y a la moda
Crystal F.
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. Not only are their products affordable, but they're also always high quality.
Alejandra T.
Socorro, TX
- Is it a good brand for eye shadow ... Is Covergirl Good Makeup ... I've tried A LOT of drug store makeup and drugstore ...
Kyleigh V.
Olean, NY
Great products every time. Always affordable and something for everyone. Always a go to if I don't know what I'm looking for
Salena H.
Kelso, WA
There makeup is great in general and when I use there eye liner it doesn't make my eyes all gooey as some other products do.
Dori E.
La Fayette, GA
I love there lip lava lip glosses. I get so many compliments when I wear them and so many are surprised that it is covergirl.
Cheyenne W.
Ada, OH
Covergirl is so affordable and always seems to come out with great products. When I do buy drugstore makeup I head their way.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Covergirl is classic when you think about makeup. Its a timeless brand that I have worn since I was just getting into makeup.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.