Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Precious B.
Precious B.
Arlington, TX

I love cover girl lip stick. Very vibrant colors. It last a long time and keeps your lips moist. Inexpensive. Very good buy. You can find it everywhere.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Lumberton, MS

I've used cover girl since I was a teenager. It isn't a pricey product but it's well worth it.If you are on a budget this is perfect. I am a true believer if it's not broke don't fix it. Everything has room for improvement. You can purchase it at a dollar store or at a large retail chain.
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY

I like covergirl I tried their mascara and it was ok. I haven't really tried anything else from covergirl but I would like too. Also they need to work on their products for darker shades as well but other than that they are nice
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX

Love using the covergirl eyeliner the packaging is good it has a smudged and its waterproof the eyeliner doesn't smear I like it because you don't have to sharpen the eyeliner just twist.
Jestina R.
Jestina R.

Covergirl cosmetics is a great drugstore brand and is perfect for beginners to practice and improve their makeup application skills
Melissa B.
Melissa B.

Covergirl is a great go to make-up. Their eye pencils are my favorite and make applying so easy.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Miami, Florida

Brand of economic cosmetics of excellent quality 3 in 1 bases are a success and their eyelash masks are really successful I do not regret the products I have tried so far
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Huntington Beach, CA

I love cover girl is inexpensive, I buy this as a backup to my expensive makeup.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Griffith, IN

One of the only products that come close toy natural skin tone. Doesn't cause me to break out. Easily removed. Great coverage and natural looking.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Tustin, MI

I do not personally use CoverGirl products. I buy this for my 18 year old daughter. She likes how it feels on her skin and covers imperfections. Price is fairly cheap. Nothing to complain about with this brand. I will continue to buy this for my daughter.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.