BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Gennie E.
Gennie E.
Matheny, WV
I use the cover girl foundation and compressed powders.. I have real sensitive skin and cover girl is one of few that works for me .
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warrenton, MO
I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only eyeliner and mascara I can use. I love that it is good quality and inexpensive.
Kandi R.
Kandi R.
Shelbyville, TN
Their products are really good for the most part. But can be a bit pricey and for a mother who has two small children. A husband and two dogs the budget for makeup is a lot smaller so I can't get as many of their products as I would like.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Super super super affordable. I love finding drugstore cosmetics that have great quality at great prices. Although I stick to their mascara and lipstick, covergirl is such a well rounded company that any starter should look at!
Joan C.
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale, NY
Cover girl "ready set gorgeous " is one of my favorite foundation I use color 220 is so affordable and easy to use! Is oil free so is perfect for oily skin like mine ! And you could purchase in a lot of places ulta , cvs, Walgreens Walmart etc
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Perris, CA
My sister uses covergirl more than I do I use some of her lipsticks by them but my sisters makeup always looks really nice and I would say covergirl last for a while but you have to apply a little bit more of the makeup on throughout the day.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It may be cheap but just as good as the expensive makeup. I love all their products! I recommend this product.
summer y.
summer y.
Milner, GA
Cover-girl is a fantastic Beauty brand no matter what people say although there is room for improvement. Alot of people complain about the brushes and applicators that belong to and come with the beauty and makeup brand. There are alot of faulty makeup brands but Cover-girl never fails to let you down
Lacie A.
Lacie A.
Divernon, il
There are some CoverGirl products that I really like and use on a daily basis, but more products that I have tried and hated.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.