Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN

Reliable brand with reliable products at reliable prices. You can never go wrong with their lipsticks and I love the lip crayon i recently purchased! Love this brand so much. Also the mascara is great
Summer N.
Summer N.
Henderson, KY

I only have a few products by Covergirl but I love every product that I have bought and I will for sure purchase more soon.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK

I love covergirl products because they are super consistent in quality and very affordable. If I want to try a new product but don't want to spend a ton BUT I still want a quality product I can always count on Covergirl to show up!
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Portland, TN

I have been using covergirl since high school & have never had any issues with their products. They are consistent over the years and have not changed.
Seerat K.
Seerat K.

I absolutely love cover girl . They're the one drugstore brand that never fails to amaze me
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Osage, IA

I recently bought a quad eyeshadow set with a white, black, silver and a cranberry.....the colors are perfect together!! They blend so well together. The products are long wearing and last all day long with occasional touch ups. Love their product lines!!
Lorena C.
Lorena C.
San Antonio, TX

Good stuff. Cant complain. I buy it at Target and I'm usually pretty happy with the options and available products compared to other brands for the same prices... Fun and catchy commercials too :P
Tinese H.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN

Cover girl is a great product brand they provide quality make up. I always use this brand is my go to brand for drugstore cosmetics. It is dependable and affordable. It is not better than department store cosmetics but it runs a close second.
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

At Christmas they gave me the covergirl plum mascara and it's fabulous, I love it. Your eyelashes look spectacular when you use that eyelash mascara. It has an affordable price and I really like it. I also have the blue that is waterproof and is very excellent too
Patti F.
Patti F.
Columbus, OH

COVERGIRL has always been my go to beauty product line. They are always coming up with new and improved everything. They are priced right and available everywhere. Love that.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.