Add a Photo

KATHLEEN S.
Dresden, TN
Jan. 3, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has amazing products and I love the new covergirl. Covergirl is a good company with open mind. With the affordable prices you can't pass by.
Kathia M.
Kathia M.
Newark, NJ
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have ao many products of Covergirl! And the majority I really love it! Especially their mascara I'm so inlove with it.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:09 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not a huge "brand" person, hoe ever I know when I get cover girl, it's a product I know I'll like that will last and is worth the money.
Andreina N.
Andreina N.
Miami, Florida
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:39 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I just love it. I star todo used when my doctor recomend this. And was pure magic, the foundation have coverage that feels and looks feesh. This helps you with the oily complexions.
Shakira P.
Shakira P.
Montgomery, AL
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
His line of makeup is Awesome I just got the new eyelash mascara and it works perfectly wouldn't have any other
Athena M.
Athena M.
San Antonio, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The products I have used were great and light on the house. Its one of the more expensive makes I use. It is also light on the skin.
michele h.
michele h.
Duffield, VA
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
some things are good others arent. I usually use their face powders to cover my blemishes but it does wear off easily without a foundation being on. I buy whatever is cheapest but has decent qualities.
Joy H.
Joy H.
Alliance , NE
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought the Ready Set Gorgeous fresh complexion foundation.. I love it. It's like the expensive foundation. AMAZING product. This covers as well as my Mac foundation powder for a fraction of the cost. I use it as a powder over my liquid foundation when I want full coverage. I've purchased and repurchased this product probably 10 times. It's incredible!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Darnestown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This is the OG of all makeup brands. The first thing I ever owned was covergirl concealer and I never stopped purchasing their products from the time I was a young teen. Honestly anything from this brand is guaranteed to give you the look you want. I still use their foundation!
lindsay t.
lindsay t.
Buffalo, NY
Jan. 3, 2017, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all of covergirl products. all of their mascara is my favorite i like to switch it up between and find my favorite products but i switch between them all because i really like all of the makeup and who doesnt love new make up and it is long lasting
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.