COVERGIRL
COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Priyal K.
Priyal K.

A good drugstore brand. I have a few favorites when it comes to their makeup but it isn't one of my major go toos. I tried out their new so Lashy mascara and loved it!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

Not a fan of cover girl noticed their products goes bad faster than most it's a great product for young preteen who are just learning to play with make up have not found the right item from cover girl that I am satisfied with you can get it at any drugstore or Walmart
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Alliance, OH

Like the products. There is a range in everything you need for make-up. I am not picky on what brand for a lot of things but my eyeliner HAS to be cover girl because at always works and goes on. There are cheap eyeliners that don't even show up.
Aili R.
Aili R.

I enjoy using Cover Girl mascara for work and day wear. It's light weight and water proof. I would not recommend for night wear as it's not as bold as some other brands. Otherwise it's excellent as it does not clump.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.

Covergirl is okay. It's a fall back drugstore brand that I'll buy in a pinch as a backup item. I haven't found any of their products that I love and will rebuy regularly but they never make me breakout.
Rose N.
Rose N.

I mainly use cover girl powder. I haven't been able to find a translucent powder that can match their price and ability to blend well with my skin tone.
Precious P.
Precious P.

I wear Covergirl Mascara. I love how long it last and the quality of the product. Covergirl never seems to disappoint with the smoothness of the product as well as how long it last and it doesn't leave the dark circle around your eyes like some other mascara products.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY

I received a free sample lip gloss in the mail. It was a shimmery peachy gold. Very pretty. It went on very smooth. The color was very suttle. The sparkle factor was 100%. I would recommend this 100%
Leigha W.
Leigha W.
Fremont, MI

I like covergirl not only for their choices but for their price. It's beautiful and affordable.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Corona , CA

Great products and great prices. Have been using covergirl for over 10 years
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.