Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sammy J.
Sammy J.
Kansas City, MO

has great quality items, some are not as much but still good. their foundations are really good, great mattifying products
Katie B.
Katie B.
Buffalo, NY

I am a Covergirl LashBlast Volume user for life. I have moved away and tried other brands and always end up back using Covergirl. There are times where I get a bad tube but 90% of the time it's great and you can't beat the price especially if you get a good coupon. I also appreciate that they make a dark brown color. I don't like using black on my eyes as I'm pretty pale and there are a few pricier brands that only make black and therefore I won't buy them.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.

Covergirl products are wonderful and I have used them since I was a teenager. I had all my friends using them as well. Now my teenage daughters are using them.
Seerat K.
Seerat K.

I absolutely love cover girl . They're the one drugstore brand that never fails to amaze me
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Louisville, GA

The super sizer mascara is one of the best ones I've tried. It gives your lashes length and volume
Sadie K.
Sadie K.
Farmington, AR

Cover girl foundation is my go to! I like to try out different brands but I'm always drawn back to CG! The coverage is great and it lasts all day.
Liberth D.
Liberth D.
Aventura, FL

At Christmas they gave me the covergirl plum mascara and it's fabulous, I love it. Your eyelashes look spectacular when you use that eyelash mascara. It has an affordable price and I really like it. I also have the blue that is waterproof and is very excellent too
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
El Paso, TX

Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Power Make Up is one of my go-to items for my daily makeup routine. I use creamy natural, which I have found to be a great color all year round. I usually apply a powder over to help it stick, but it still works well without the top layer. It goes on smooth with a sponge and has good coverage that lasts throughout my normal day.
Sammie A.
Sammie A.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

Great products for a nice price. Pretty cheap products, and are definitely worth the money. They've got a great range of cosmetics, which is really nice and is sold at Ulta and basically every drugstore. Their Outlast products that I've tried really do last all day. For the money, I'd rather get NYX, though.
Patti F.
Patti F.
Columbus, OH

COVERGIRL has always been my go to beauty product line. They are always coming up with new and improved everything. They are priced right and available everywhere. Love that.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.