BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Wood River Jt, RI
My mom and I get most of our products from here because it is affordable and has some really good eyeliners. Everything there is a great quality definitely recommend.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used covergirl foundation for my wedding and it lasted all day. My skin was smooth and and had great coverage. I love all their products.
Carla M.
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl. I use their pressed powders and they don't leave my face Daley or dry and I have dry skin they really do give me a flawless finish. I enjoy purchasing good products and not spending half a paycheck for it. I'd recommend
Julie S.
Julie S.
I love the power compact. It is always so nice to have in purse for a quick freshen up- and a great price.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Burlington, NC
Okay don't get me wrong I love cover girl, but some of the products are definitely duds but then again they have those great products. I've always had some type of cover girl product in my makeup collection and it's always been a go to.
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Covergirl es una muy buena marca de maquillaje. Es bastante barata y muchos de sus productos tienen una excelente calidad comparado a otras marcas mas costosas.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Ferndale, WA
Great budget-friendly makeup. Huge line of products makes finding a formula or color very easy for everyone. There are lots of eye shadow colors but the formula itself is not the strongest so the colors are not very bright and they tend to crease quickly.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I find a lot of misses with covergirl. I know a ton of people like it as a drug store brand but I think there is a lot of room for improvement. I really enjoy nyx and elf if I'm shopping drugstore but I don't know if cover girl is really worth it
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Cartersville, GA
I buy Covergirl eye shadow and mascara and I love them both! I get compliments all of the time on my neutral everyday eye shadow look!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Great for the price but lacking a little in quality. This products makes my skin very oily. I naturally have very oily skin so this is not a surprise for me. My friends who use it do no have this issue. I would recommend it for someone who is young and exploring make up options.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.