Add a Photo

Genesis S.
Bessemer, MI
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go-to brand for beauty products, especially if I am trying something new that I haven't used before. This brand is affordable and long lasting and can be found at mass retailers which makes it easy to find. I will always be a cover girl!
Janet A.
Janet A.
Mission, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:45 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their products. I grew up with this brand. At first, their products would leave my skin very greasy and oily. That would cause my face to break out a lot. But after managing to buy other face cleansing products, I can still use my Covergirl foundation without worrying about acne.
Saouila A.
Saouila A.
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is every women young and old answer to makeup need or emergency. You can find it in mostly any drugstore you walk into and grocery or department stores.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT COVERGIRL HAS THE BEST QUALITY FOUNDATION. they have all types for oily and dry skin.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has a large variety of mascaras and lipsticks . Two things I never get tired of buying ! Love the affordable prices .
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not a huge fan of cover girl products... I would have to say my favorite of their items is the pencil perfect eyeliner. It's self sharpening for precise application, but does not stay in place as well as others I have tried.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my go to drugstore makeup. If I need something quick or don't want to spend department store prices I buy covergirl
Haley L.
Haley L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I don't always prefer Covergirl because it irritates my skin but I love their mascara brands. They really add volume and color to your lashes especially if your lashes are thin and short like mine!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Kailua Kona, HI
Jan. 3, 2017, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl foundations! Only brand that matches my olive skin tone and looks natural.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Springfield, MA
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Absolutely love this product! It has been my main foundation for years now! It has never given me any problems!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.