COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Portland
I will never use an other foundation or powder has a great coverage recommend it to anyone easy to find the color you need and it doesn't break your wallet
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always happy with my cover girl products. Affordable yet good quality. I like that they are also found everywhere, so I don't have to go to an expensive specialty shop to find these products.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their makeup. It works super well and it is affordable. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
VERY good drugstore brand. My mother lives by this brand. It is her go to so a couple products are my go to.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Womelsdorf, PA
I live their liquid powder foundation. It goes on smooth and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Yarioska R.
Yarioska R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a brand that we all have to prove. Is a must in a lot of their products. I love this brand!
Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used CoverGirl foundation many years ago, I thought it was okay it just didn't look as good as I expected.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
l love the Outlast Stay fab fundation. This is my tried and true, I've tried literally EVERY recommended matte finish foundation from All . Literally nothing comes close to this. I always get a perfectly matte, non-cakey, look.
I will buy it again and again
Renia F.
Renia F.
Magazine, AR
I like a wide variety of products. I use nail polish, powder, mascara and eyeliners. It is a good value and selection.
Kay S.
Kay S.
Hamburg, PA
Love their eye makeup- everyone LOVES when I do my makeup and they think I spend so much time and money on application and brushes and nope- just ran into target and got some covergirl- use my fingers as brushes most of the time, and it takes me five minutes just because eyeliner is more difficult for me with having eye problems.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.