BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of the best brands to buy your foundation, or the powders and eyeliners. I love this brand because the foundation and powders have great coverage and I love it because it is the only one that hasn't made me break out.
Veronica M.
CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and Linda, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Sam G.
Novato, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another company that never stands out to me. They sell the same cheaply made products for more than they are worth at drug stores. If you want to save money I reccomend ELF. Cheaper and better. ABsolutly do not use the tools buy cover girl. Hair everywhere
keidy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is so affordable and they have really been hitting it out of the ballpark lately. I am really into the Age Rewind concealer at the moment, it provides great coverage and doesn't cake up or crease on me. I also really enjoy the baby lips line of products... And the Matte and poreless foundation. Overall I've enjoyed most of the the items i've tried, very few misses ( I can't even think of one.)
christina c.
Denver, Colorado
WOW, I wouldn't believe how much I love the variety of different products and colors also I will SAVEso much on buying lot for yours of or as a gift if ur girlfriend, friends or mother ius makeup junkie like me. It would be so good for my YouTube beauty reviews and first impressions videos. Very affordable price I say it's a great deal and must have ❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀I need this 😂 I would love to do reviews on it more one by one.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere! I highly recommend their super sizer mascara is definitely the best mascara in the drugstore btw!!!
carrie f.
Hazelwood, MO
I recently bought some powder foundation by Covergirl but I'm not as impressed with it. I have super sensitive and dry skin. The powder does not work well at all with my skin type and they didn't really offer the right color in the powder to match my skin tone. I ended up going with one a little lighter than I am instead of darker and it makes me look even more pale.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX
Is very good I recommend it since it can be of good use rubber very well no complaint of is also economical at a price that if it is worth and the product is very efficient all the line of this mark
Maria N.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a very good brand, they have variety of products for all skin types, I love to use it for day to day..
All products very accessible, Excellent, 100% recommended
alex a.
Fort Worth, TX
I love covergirls lash blast mascara it works magic and volumizes your lashes and makes them 3x longer and lasts all day without moving it's one of my favorites
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.