COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , Ky

Covergirl is my go to makeup brand. It's a brand I can trust and is also affordable.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

Covergirl makeup is my go-to when I'm looking for products that look good but do not break the bank. They have a great selection that works for every skin and eye color!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Mount Pleasant, MI

Cover girl is one of my go to's. I will forever love and use their baby lips and I love their lipstains. Affordable and my fav!
Jazmine M.
Jazmine M.
Rossville , GA

I LOVE COVERGIRL PRODUCTS! They are a-mazing!! The company is great and diverse. Their products are very affordable and of good quality. They aren't quite up there with luxury brands like Urban Decay or Too Faced, but they're still great!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Linwood, MI

Every mascara i try out ive always liked. Non clumpy for a great price. Covergirl is on top of coming out with the hottest and newest thing.
Hanna C.
Hanna C.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really like the purple volume mascara, but I find it can be clumpy and starts to smell within a few weeks of using it
Brandy J.
Brandy J.

Covergirl is just a great brand it doesnt empower just painting on your face it empowers your natural beauty with just little accents it love it.
Anne W.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , Nc

Covergirl is my go to cosmetic brand when I want a quick reasonable priced product I absolutely love all of their mascara and eye shadows
Priyal K.
Priyal K.

A good drugstore brand. I have a few favorites when it comes to their makeup but it isn't one of my major go toos. I tried out their new so Lashy mascara and loved it!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.

Not a fan of cover girl noticed their products goes bad faster than most it's a great product for young preteen who are just learning to play with make up have not found the right item from cover girl that I am satisfied with you can get it at any drugstore or Walmart
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.