BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Hiliary C.
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great prices, good matches for color and I always find coupons in the Sunday paper. They have a good selection of eye shadows
Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
Boaz , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl foundation! I feel that this foundation keeps my face clean& is great for my acne prone skin! It's super lightweight & I can wear it all day long with no problems! & it is in a great price range
jasmine h.
jasmine h.
Montgomery, AL
I have used this makeup for several years, and love the coverage. I have redness around nose and mouth, and splotches elsewhere, and this covers very well because it's thick. Covergirl has started advertising that this makeup 'stays on the surface and doesn't sink into lines.' That's just not possible. They are trying to make you think it's like Spackle and will not go into your lines or wrinkles. It is a good concealer. I'm 16 years old and get compliments on my skin all the time, so it really does cover blemishes.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Great drugstore brand. The products are all well made and recently offers more skin color variety. That's veryimportant
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Springfield, OH
I like cover girl clean foundation. This is what I usually mostly use on my face when doing makeup. Its very good at covering blemishes and imperfections on your face and it doesn't really cause acne. Not sure if its for everyone but I like it.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has really stepped up their game the past year especially with the Perfect Point eyeliner that is smudge and sweat proof and also self sharpening
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
I love covergirl, specially their mascaras. This is such a great brand a really affordable. They have really nice foundations. I really recommend giving it a try if you haven't already.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. I have their mascara and clean foundation, and powder! Love the brand so much! It was the first makeup brand I tried :) cant go wrong with covergirl. Plus so glad they made a boy on the cover for their line!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used many products from covergirl, most recently some of the Covergirl Outlast producs like the lip tint the face powder and concealr and they all were great products!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.