BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I used to really love covergirl when I was younger but I dont find myself reaching for covergirl products too much anymore when I go to the store. If I do, it's the occasional mascara if it's a new one that I want to try but as far as eyeshadow or foundation I normally don't go for those anymore. I just haven't had any good luck.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Paoli, IN
Covergirl is a great makeup company! I use a lot of covergirl cosmetics. It is fun to shop for! It is also very affordable!
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Great makeup selections and large varieties of colors and pallet sizes. Great for gifts and everyday use.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used covergirl foundation for my wedding and it lasted all day. My skin was smooth and and had great coverage. I love all their products.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It may be cheap but just as good as the expensive makeup. I love all their products! I recommend this product.
Kati M.
Kati M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always a wonderful brand. Haven't tried much from them but from my experience I like them.
denise r.
denise r.
Love this brand. I love all there makeup. Their products are very affordable and nice. There arent any cons. I would definitely purchase from their brand again in the future as well as recommend others to shop here.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Perris, CA
My sister uses covergirl more than I do I use some of her lipsticks by them but my sisters makeup always looks really nice and I would say covergirl last for a while but you have to apply a little bit more of the makeup on throughout the day.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
Great high end make up alternative. Some of the eye shadows leave more to be deserved, but overall good brand.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Warrenton, MO
I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only eyeliner and mascara I can use. I love that it is good quality and inexpensive.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.