Add a Photo

Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Jan. 4, 2017, 6:26 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their makeup. It works super well and it is affordable. I wouldn't use any other brand.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Jan. 4, 2017, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
VERY good drugstore brand. My mother lives by this brand. It is her go to so a couple products are my go to.
Kathy L.
Kathy L.
Womelsdorf, PA
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I live their liquid powder foundation. It goes on smooth and matches my skin tone perfectly.
Richie J.
Richie J.
Opelousas, LA
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Good basic foundation that matches my skin. It's hard to find a foundation that matches my very light skin but cover girl has me covered.
Raeleen R.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used CoverGirl foundation many years ago, I thought it was okay it just didn't look as good as I expected.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Jan. 3, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
l love the Outlast Stay fab fundation. This is my tried and true, I've tried literally EVERY recommended matte finish foundation from All . Literally nothing comes close to this. I always get a perfectly matte, non-cakey, look.
I will buy it again and again
miranda f.
miranda f.
Smoaks, SC
Jan. 4, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover Girl is one of my favorite cosmetic brands.
They offer lots of nice products at a very affordable price.
They offer a varity of beautiful lipsticks and eyeshowdow products.
I think my favorite covergirls purchase is some lipstick that I love to wear,
Kay S.
Kay S.
Hamburg, PA
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their eye makeup- everyone LOVES when I do my makeup and they think I spend so much time and money on application and brushes and nope- just ran into target and got some covergirl- use my fingers as brushes most of the time, and it takes me five minutes just because eyeliner is more difficult for me with having eye problems.
Shanna R.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Jan. 3, 2017, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They make excellent beauty products and have a great selection. Their products work great and are great quality.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Ogden, UT
Jan. 3, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Some of the cover girl products I like, others not so much. They're eye shadows are great
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.