COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Kenny S.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
Since a lot I have bought makeup products between it CoverGirl I can not say that they are my preference but they have good covertura
Bri F.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Covergirl, I always use Covergirl brand makeup. It is very good quality and it can be a bit pricey at times but is definitely worth it for the quality you receive. I definitely recommend it.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Winchester, VA
This brand provides an ok coverage for their price. I would love to see them come out with more of a full coverage system where everything would work out a lot better and a lot more skin tone options for foundation and concealer.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Westminster , CO
Not my go to brand but the quality of the make up never disappoints, for a drugstore brand it is high quality, a little more expensive than I like
Dariela P.
Dariela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand I've used it since I was in high school it's a trusted brand and it is inexpensive
Michael K.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My wife's New favorite mascara is made by cover girl and it's a big fat pink tube one. I think it's called the bombshell 2 in 1 black mascara.
Valeria B.
Valeria B.
Hidalgo, TX
Long time ago i tried a compact powder and really loved it its smooth and didnt feels heavy the design was so cool, and also i tried a mascara i usually dont use mascara but this one definetly loved it
Audra O.
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX
Covergirl is a great and affordable brand. The quality to me is just as great as the better brands out there!
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
I think cover girl products are easy to get, you find it in every kind of store, are not expensive and offer good products. Excelent quality for what you paid.
Kandi R.
Kandi R.
Shelbyville, TN
Their products are really good for the most part. But can be a bit pricey and for a mother who has two small children. A husband and two dogs the budget for makeup is a lot smaller so I can't get as many of their products as I would like.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.