BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is my favorite brand Covergirl has variety of products. Whenever I can buy them. I always recommend them. Exceeds expectations.
Marie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love cover girl it is a really good brand! I love all their products, doesn't do any harm to my skin & it's really affordable
Morgan H.
Battle Creek, MI
Great drugstore line.
The super size fiber mascara is great!
TruMatch line is excellent for someone who cannot afford high end
Natalie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lover the cover girl line of lipstick and gloss. It's not too expensive but does the job. It lasts a descent amount of time.
Larissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love getting new makeup by covergirl! My favorite right mow is the loose powder foundation and Katy Perry's cat eye mascara!
samantha k.
Macomb, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of the best drug store make up and the mascara is amazing too, like i said the makeup is super affordable with a high price
Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried some if this brand and it's really good and cheap when it comes to a low budget, and can find it in any drug store
Whitney L.
Ocala, FL
Cover girl is a great drug store brand. It's great for anyone who is starting out trying makeup and also for the teenage girls.
Dawn S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
eveyrthing covergirl is great, from mascara to cover up to foundation in liquid and powder. you cannot go wrong with covergirl.
Betsy C.
I like using covergirls cosmetics. They always seem to have reasonable prices and they makeup always lasts me a very long time.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.