Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Mary J.
Mary J.
Newton, MS

I love the fact that Cover Girl carries a variety of Foundation including the perfect shade for a mature woman of Color.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin, Pa

Another great drugstore brand! Affordable for decent quality. Trusted brand that doesn't irritate skin
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.

Covergirl products are really good considering they are a drugstore product and they are not high end. They look nice, and I especially like their eyeshadow palettes. Especially the nudes they have come out with. They are really nice and I can't wait to try more.
Amy C.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY

I have been using Cover girl mascara for several years now. I have never found a better product. I love the way my lashes look long and thick. I have had so many compliments over the years. These reasons confirm my love for thear mascara and I do not plan to ever stop using them.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA

Not my favorite brand the eyeshadows are ok I'd skip the mascaras and go with loreal. Gives the most volume and length.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Colorado Springs, CO

Affordable and easy to use. I love that I can purchase it anywhere, unlike some how higher end beauty products
Kim W.
Kim W.

Pretty much anything I have ever used made by covergirl has been great. The prices are very reasonable. I don't really care for the "clean" products that smell like Noxzema (sp?). It makes my face burn and causes blemishes. Over all very good product.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

I own a couple foundations because when i did put it on i felt like i had nothing on my face it blends very good n it turns matte love it
Faith W.
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA

For the price that you pay the product is worth it! I just wish that there were more options with matte makeup and primers
Javene S.
Javene S.
Miami, FL 33126-1606, Florida

Love their covergirl queen collection, especially the lipstick!! The foundation matches my skin perfectly but since it only offers medium coverage, I use it as a concealer for the most part. But awesome collection by covergirl, definitely recommend it!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.