Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Yasmin L.
Yasmin L.
Mission, TX

Great choice of make up and it's very affordable. I love there bombshell mascara and I recommend it to my friends.
Xochitl S.
Xochitl S.

Favorite brand since I was in middleschool, high quality I love all the glitter in the eyeshadows it's afforable and good coverage.
Trish C.
Trish C.
Morehead, KY

My holy grail of makeup can't go wrong with most of cover girl products ......
Karen P.
Karen P.
Dallas

I use the loose powered by Cover Girl and for the price I absoultley can't live without its my go to poweder. It's doesn't get cakey and helps matte down the excess shine.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI

I have only used it once but I really like how it gets all the little eye lashes on the side of my eyes.
Molly R.
Molly R.

I love all COVERGIRL products, from their foundation to their concealer they have a match for any skin tone.
I'd recommend it to anyone and will always chose their products as one of my favorites.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA

I'm not really in love with her foundation, which came out pretty expensive for a drugstore.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH

Cover girl is a good brand of makeup. Great price and conveniently located, at Walmart for example.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Albertville, AL

I love all their products especially their face powders. Cover girl make up is the best and the cheapest!
Serena O.
Serena O.
Richland, WA

Cover girl has always been a brand that I use. They are reasonably priced and have good products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.