BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Myka E.
Myka E.
Grand Prairie, TX
Basically comparison to maybe line. I use their concealers and mascara products. Easy to use and apply work so well can buy at any grocery place.
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
I've been a huge fan of covergirl for a very very long time. I love almost every one of their products!
Megan E.
Megan E.
Grimes, IA
I have great experiences while wearing covergirl lip products. They always stay on when I need them to and rarely smear.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to drugstore brand. I have their mascara and clean foundation, and powder! Love the brand so much! It was the first makeup brand I tried :) cant go wrong with covergirl. Plus so glad they made a boy on the cover for their line!
Cora C.
Cora C.
Hawthorne, CA
Who doesn't love cover girl? The prices are reasonable and they have amazing mascara. I love cover girl
Bekka W.
Bekka W.
I like Cover girl products. They're usually pretty affordable and good products, but honestly I prefer Luminess, because Cover girl foundation can leave creases anywhere you have wrinkles, especially under your eyes and it defines the wrinkles more, but I still love their liquid foundation because it covers my acne. Their lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. is all great though.
Charmese H.
Charmese H.
Littleton, MA
Cover Girl mascara is awesome I also love their eyeshadows. They are affordable. Cover Girl always has the colors that match my skin color very well.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I love covergirl mineral powder, the foundation, lipgloss and all covergirl products. I recomend it.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
I've always used cover girl for face make up and it has never let me down...and they actually have my shade of pale
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.