Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Colorado Springs, CO

Affordable and easy to use. I love that I can purchase it anywhere, unlike some how higher end beauty products
Kim W.
Kim W.

Pretty much anything I have ever used made by covergirl has been great. The prices are very reasonable. I don't really care for the "clean" products that smell like Noxzema (sp?). It makes my face burn and causes blemishes. Over all very good product.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

I own a couple foundations because when i did put it on i felt like i had nothing on my face it blends very good n it turns matte love it
Faith W.
Faith W.
Shreveport, LA

For the price that you pay the product is worth it! I just wish that there were more options with matte makeup and primers
Javene S.
Javene S.
Miami, FL 33126-1606, Florida

Love their covergirl queen collection, especially the lipstick!! The foundation matches my skin perfectly but since it only offers medium coverage, I use it as a concealer for the most part. But awesome collection by covergirl, definitely recommend it!!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Franklin, GA

I've used many of the cover girl products bc you can find them in drugstores and my family isn't the most wealthy it is very good quality and easy to find in drug stores I definitely recommend if you don't use high in products
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY

O love my covergirl foundation and blushes and mascara. I love there products very much
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO

It's a good brand comparing to other drug store brands , i've tried few things some of 'em are okay! And some are great for the price. Their mascara never dries ! However one of their foundation is better than high-end ones.
tina t.
tina t.
Lawrenceville, GA

I have been using the Lash Blast mascara and like the way it applies to my eyelashes. It does not clump and comes off easily. It is inexpensive and I don't have any trouble finding what I am looking for in the store. There is a large arrangement of items that I can chose from.
Kristina Y.
Kristina Y.
Cleveland, OH

Okay the Cover Girl line has came a long way! They have been around for a very long time and I think they finally got everything under control and perfected their formulas. They also came a long way in there foundations and the way that for so many skin tones skin complexions textures and even hair! Wonderful for a drugstore brand! I'm sure everyone has tried something of CoverGirl and at least one of their products are in their Holy Grail collection. Another great thing this is a drugstore brand and you can find it anywhere!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.