Add a Photo

Sarah P.
Winchester, VA
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand provides an ok coverage for their price. I would love to see them come out with more of a full coverage system where everything would work out a lot better and a lot more skin tone options for foundation and concealer.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Westminster , CO
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not my go to brand but the quality of the make up never disappoints, for a drugstore brand it is high quality, a little more expensive than I like
Dariela P.
Dariela P.
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love this brand I've used it since I was in high school it's a trusted brand and it is inexpensive
Michael K.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My wife's New favorite mascara is made by cover girl and it's a big fat pink tube one. I think it's called the bombshell 2 in 1 black mascara.
Valeria B.
Valeria B.
Hidalgo, TX
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:03 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Long time ago i tried a compact powder and really loved it its smooth and didnt feels heavy the design was so cool, and also i tried a mascara i usually dont use mascara but this one definetly loved it
Audra O.
Audra O.
Edinburg, TX
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a great and affordable brand. The quality to me is just as great as the better brands out there!
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think cover girl products are easy to get, you find it in every kind of store, are not expensive and offer good products. Excelent quality for what you paid.
Kandi R.
Kandi R.
Shelbyville, TN
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Their products are really good for the most part. But can be a bit pricey and for a mother who has two small children. A husband and two dogs the budget for makeup is a lot smaller so I can't get as many of their products as I would like.
Portland
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I will never use an other foundation or powder has a great coverage recommend it to anyone easy to find the color you need and it doesn't break your wallet
Brighton, MA
Jan. 4, 2017, 9:24 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm always happy with my cover girl products. Affordable yet good quality. I like that they are also found everywhere, so I don't have to go to an expensive specialty shop to find these products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.