Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.

I love covergirl cosmetics their just fantastic I buy their mascaras I love using the waterproof mascara when there is a rainy day.Its a amazing quality i for sure will buy more of their products again.
Holly T.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY

Covergirl offers the typical drug store, affordable option to buying cosmetics quickly and reliably. Their lipsticks work great and so do the mascaras, you just have to first play around with the options to figure out what works the best for you.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Mapleville, RI

I use cover girl for my foundation and my eye shadow. They have a great selection that fits everyone's budget. I love my purple eye shadow it last all day.
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.

I'm currently using a covergirl blush and I haven't been impressed with the pigmentation.
Haley C.
Haley C.

I always find myself reaching for Covergirl products over any other drugstore brand. Their eyeshadows are pigmented and last all day long. Their mascaras seem to have the perfect formula to help enhance my lashes, and their foundations come in so many shades and formulas, I can always find the perfect match for my skin!
Anglea P.
Anglea P.
Charlotte, MI

Covergirl has the best eyeshadow and stays on for hours. Browns are my favorite and have never gone wrong with any percess
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
Summit Argo, IL

Coer girl is a very good product, however, their waterproof makeup is not very waterproof. And it smears and also burns sooooo much!
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY

A good start for anyone interested in makeup. The brand has an extensive line of products, all of which work amazing
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
Potsdam, NY

Common drug store brand, good for the cost of it. I use covergirl foundation and mascara works great lasts all day.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL

A great grocery store brand for those who don't want to spend an arm and a leg. The products are great quality and work good for sensitive skin too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.