BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Kansas City, MO
Anytime I need a normal make up item, I always check covergirl at my local drugstore. Always great sales.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Live Oak, FL
I've used the mascara didn't clump on lashes long lasting no smudges or smears easy to take off at end of day
Julie N.
Julie N.
Spokane, WA
I use Cover Girl mascara, I love the coverage I get when applying this mascara and only having to apply one coat. Plus I like that Covergirl cosmetics are affordable.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl isn't a bad brand! They have a lot of good dupes on their lipsticks. Their shades aren't bad either.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara Black
This is an ideal mascara for layering. I can get dark and thick lashes without clumps and flakes even after applying 3 coats. I have fine light eyelashes and this mascara gives me a great look for a great price and minimum effort. The design of the brush helps you to get good coverage. I much prefer this type of brush versus the fiber style ones.
Brook R.
Brook R.
Nampa, ID
You get what you pay for with covergirl. It's not the best in the beauty industry, but it's not the worst either! It's affordable and gets the job done and that's why I use it!
Sabina B.
Sabina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I grew up using cover girl as one of my make up sets. Their make up quality is good and it's also affordable if you can't afford the more high-end make up. I love their eyeliner and brow pencil that I use the other day and have mentioned it's affordable
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Such a great brand I love all of their products. The only downside is that they dry up fast. :((((((
Ester M.
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan. Most of their makeup smells really perfumey and I don't like that at all. It's pretty strong and their lipsticks are usually the worst with that smell.
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Covergirl mascaras. They are my go to unless I feel like trying something else out. I have not used much from this brand but I would recommend the mascaras to anyone that has asked. My favorite purchase is the mascaras and I will continue to buy this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.