COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
whitney b.
whitney b.
Herriman, UT
Yhere make up amazing and I love it wosh I jad money for some but I dont I hope I get some soon
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has been around for years because good things last! I absolutely love the affordable but good quality makeup. My foundation that I use every single day is covergirl, I have tried several others and nothing compares. Their products are timeless and their formulas fail proof, and they always have products to help you achieve the latest beauty trend looks without breaking the bank!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Every covergirl product I've ever tried has been great! I love the voluminous mascara, and the waterproof black ruby color options
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Cover girl has a good shimmery bronzer that is perfect for anyone on a budget, also covergirl concealer works good and minimized dark under eyes
Sam W.
Sam W.
Barboursville, WV
I use the covergirl oil control compact foundation. It evenly covers without clogging my pores or looking caked on. It also lasts me quite awhile, so I don't feel that I'm constantly buying products. The makeup application pad does get rough after awhile, so I eventually have to switch to my foundation brush to apply.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
The Katy Kat line they came out with so far the best. The colors of the lipstick are perfect, and the mascara is also really pretty
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
The blush I got had a weird smell to it. Overall it did the job of adding a light pink blush to my cheeks.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can remember back to getting my first cover girl pressed powder and thinking I had the best of the best of makeup as a pre teen. Ever since then I have used a wide variety of cover girl products because for the price you can't beat the quality. Cover girl is right up there with other drug store brands.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Green Bay, WI
I've always used CoverGirl mascara! I swear by it! Nothing works the same. I've got various colors as well as types, like length.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Overall I think covergirl brand is great I love there lip products and eyeshadows... there mascara is the best too
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.