BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christine D.
Westminster
i have used their clump crusher mascara and absolutely love it! it's a very nice mascara and i've used the whole bottle! i recommend trying it!
Mollie B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Where do I begin?! I've been using this brand for who knows how long because 1) its affordable and 2) its accessible. I love their power point plus eyeliner pen in esperesso. I've been using that since high school. Their clump free mascara is also better than most department store mascaras!
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand! It's very girly, trendy and affordable. Their products have a high quality
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this brand overall, but I'm more of a discount shopper and sometimes I can find products that I like just as much for less. On the other hand, they are more of a middle level price, so they aren't too expensive. I like their base though. I use them regularly.
Stella P.
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm currently using the covergirl trunaked roses palette. So far so good. You get 8 eye shadows for a decent price. There are shimmer and matte as well. They're super pigmented although it does fall out. It's very nice for everyday use.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how affordable Covergirl products are and that they're available right at the drugstore. Not a fan of their foundations but they have some nice blushes and lipsticks including the Katy Kat line. Most of it is a hit or miss but for how inexpensive the products are everything is worth a try.
Karley A.
Milton, KY
Who doesn't love covergirl?! So affordable and just great products! I love their loose powders ūüėä
Crystal P.
Cleveland, OH
Love their foundations. They always have the right color for my skin and I like that it is buildable.
Salena H.
Kelso, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There makeup is great in general and when I use there eye liner it doesn't make my eyes all gooey as some other products do.
Jessica K.
Tarrytown, GA
It's unique and diverse I love most of their products I used a lot of the mascaras but it's a great brand
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.