BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Graciela G.
Graciela G.
If you wear makeup you must have Covergirl. This is a brand for women who want to feel young and beautiful. Their products are lively, energetic and fun. It offers products for eyes like eyelash mascara, liquid eyeliner, eyeliner pencil shades, for the face has Powders, Concealers, Blush, Foundations and lips.
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin ūüíö
Candice L.
Candice L.
Lansing, MI
All day coverage and long lasting beauty. Plenty of options to choose from whether you are looking for cover up, shadow or lipsticks.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Covergirl Lashblast Volume has been my go-to everyday mascara for years, and for that, I love this brand.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brand it's ok but not amazing and I would reccomed this for beginners
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like CoverGirl mascara, nail polish, lipstick..You name it! Also foundation, they have a wide range of variety to choose from!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Kansas City, MO
Anytime I need a normal make up item, I always check covergirl at my local drugstore. Always great sales.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
Cover Girl "Ready Set Gorgeous" Fresh Complexion Powder Foundation is an amazing product. It goes on light and evenly, does not cause my skin to break out, and never looks like I am wearing anything, which is my biggest complaint with most foundations.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Spokane, WA
I use Cover Girl mascara, I love the coverage I get when applying this mascara and only having to apply one coat. Plus I like that Covergirl cosmetics are affordable.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl isn't a bad brand! They have a lot of good dupes on their lipsticks. Their shades aren't bad either.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.