BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sydney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products at a great price! One of my favorite drug store brands. They are always updating their formulas and products, too.
Jasmine S.
Rimersburg, PA
My most favorite company to get makeup from! You can't go wrong with them. The original price and quality of product is amazing!
Ilze G.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl mascara and I love it. I have used it for more than 5 years now. I like how much longer my eye lashes look like.
Chloe E.
Austin, TX
Cover girl mascara has always been my thing! Love all the different choices, so I'm not stuck using the same thing over and over.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lipsticks and eyeshadows from Covergirl are amazing! And long lasting! The foundation is great it's not heavy or cake feeling
Rocio R.
Minneapolis, MN
I've been using this brand since I was a teenager. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere. I especially love their mascara.
Chyneen W.
Osborne, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always a staple, love their products! I have used these makeup products for forever & they're good everyone & always looks great
Calian W.
Wabash, IN
I use the covergirl translucent powder every day and it last very well. It doesn't go on think where you can tell I'm wearing it.
Ashley S.
Pinson, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the CoverGirl brand, been using since I was a teenager. They have good quality products. I especially like their powders.
Torri H.
Costa, WV
Most of it is over-commercialized. But it's okay honestly. I don't have a ton of Covergirl in my makeup bag... Used to as a teen.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.