Add a Photo

Sam W.
Barboursville, WV
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the covergirl oil control compact foundation. It evenly covers without clogging my pores or looking caked on. It also lasts me quite awhile, so I don't feel that I'm constantly buying products. The makeup application pad does get rough after awhile, so I eventually have to switch to my foundation brush to apply.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Jan. 5, 2017, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The foundation I've used from cover girl is awesome it doesn't leave my skin stinky or itching like other foundations have but I feel my face nice and smooth and what I'm trying to cover up stays nice and covered up by this foundation.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have used their foundation and concealer. Pretty good quality for the price! Variety of shades, and affordable for just about anyone. I use a variety of products, but there's usually always a CoverGirl item in my stash.
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I can remember back to getting my first cover girl pressed powder and thinking I had the best of the best of makeup as a pre teen. Ever since then I have used a wide variety of cover girl products because for the price you can't beat the quality. Cover girl is right up there with other drug store brands.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Green Bay, WI
Jan. 4, 2017, 2:42 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've always used CoverGirl mascara! I swear by it! Nothing works the same. I've got various colors as well as types, like length.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:56 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Overall I think covergirl brand is great I love there lip products and eyeshadows... there mascara is the best too
Alivia V.
Alivia V.
Hamburg, NY
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love that they use great celebrities. Products never disappoint me. Great variety in colors
Kaye M.
Kaye M.
Madison, IN
Jan. 4, 2017, 8:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Of all the beauty products I have tried Cover girl is the best. Foundation goes on smooth, eye liner is wonderful as is the mascara and eye shadow.
Kenny S.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
Jan. 4, 2017, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Since a lot I have bought makeup products between it CoverGirl I can not say that they are my preference but they have good covertura
Bri F.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I absolutely love Covergirl, I always use Covergirl brand makeup. It is very good quality and it can be a bit pricey at times but is definitely worth it for the quality you receive. I definitely recommend it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.