COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
brittany f.
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
a go-to must have brand in cosmetics. wonderful items and they always are having something new each week in the beauty world! affordable and great, i always recommend to others.
Cheslie L.
Cheslie L.
Jupiter, FL
Covergirl is my go-to drug store makeup brand. I use the pressed powder, concealer, foundation, and eyeliner as part of my daily beauty regimen. The products are good quality for a low price, and are readily available at most grocery and drug stores.
Teri D.
Teri D.
Cottage Grove, WI
Very reasonably priced and easy to find. The mascara that I tried was great. It was not clumpy, the brush was nice, and it didn't smudge all over. For a middle of the road mascara, it is perfect.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Tuscola, IL
My go to brand! I love their eye liner pencil. It is a blend between a pencil and liquid liner. It's almost like anew extra smooth crayon. It gives me great control and a clean lines without the fuss of liquid liner!
Regina L.
Regina L.
Summersville, WV
I recently bought foundation. The only problem is it oxidizes. I'm super pale though. Great coverage!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS
Best affordable makeup around. I love the mascara no matter what kind. Rarely clumps.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI
i use the covergirl mascara and coverup I like how smooth the coverup goes on and lasts all day and the mascara stays on real good as well the prices are a bit higher but well worth it. will def. keep using these products and hopefully they don't discontinue the ones i use.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Seven Hills, OH
always inexpensive and easily accessible. Sometimes I wish the quality was better, but i i don't expect huge performance based on the price.
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl I haven't tried recently, but their foundation and concealers are great!
Jenniffer C.
Jenniffer C.
Blairstown, NJ
I've been using Covergirl makeup since approximately 1982. I love the quality of the products. I find that my skin always looks fresh and moisturized when I use Covergirl. For me one of the most important things with makeup is that it is within my budget and Covergirl almost always is.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.