Add a Photo
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:23 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore brands. They cater to a wide variety of people: men & women, young & old, light & dark skinned and everything in between! That alone makes me love them. Though I have 'moved on' to mainly higher end brands, their 3-in-1 foundation is still my HG! It's got great staying power and obviously the price is fantastic.
Bee G.
Bee G.
Greenland, NH
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to for all my makeup needs! I have been using their mascara for many years and it cannot be beat! The oil of olay product line is bar none, moisture plus light cover and even skin tone, who could ask for more?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Riverdale, MI
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The color match technology is ON POINT! It is usually hard for me to match foundation and concealer to my skin tone, but Cover Girl makes it easy!
whitney b.
whitney b.
Herriman, UT
Jan. 4, 2017, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Yhere make up amazing and I love it wosh I jad money for some but I dont I hope I get some soon
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Jan. 4, 2017, 4:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been around for years because good things last! I absolutely love the affordable but good quality makeup. My foundation that I use every single day is covergirl, I have tried several others and nothing compares. Their products are timeless and their formulas fail proof, and they always have products to help you achieve the latest beauty trend looks without breaking the bank!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Every covergirl product I've ever tried has been great! I love the voluminous mascara, and the waterproof black ruby color options
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has a good shimmery bronzer that is perfect for anyone on a budget, also covergirl concealer works good and minimized dark under eyes
Sam W.
Sam W.
Barboursville, WV
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the covergirl oil control compact foundation. It evenly covers without clogging my pores or looking caked on. It also lasts me quite awhile, so I don't feel that I'm constantly buying products. The makeup application pad does get rough after awhile, so I eventually have to switch to my foundation brush to apply.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Perris, CA
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My sister uses covergirl more than I do I use some of her lipsticks by them but my sisters makeup always looks really nice and I would say covergirl last for a while but you have to apply a little bit more of the makeup on throughout the day.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've found that cover girl has amazing bronzer and blush. For makeshift contour kits, cover girl really is great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.