Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Cover girl has a large variety of mascaras and lipsticks . Two things I never get tired of buying ! Love the affordable prices .
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA

Not a huge fan of cover girl products... I would have to say my favorite of their items is the pencil perfect eyeliner. It's self sharpening for precise application, but does not stay in place as well as others I have tried.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Wallingford, CT

Cover girl is my go to drugstore makeup. If I need something quick or don't want to spend department store prices I buy covergirl
Haley L.
Haley L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I don't always prefer Covergirl because it irritates my skin but I love their mascara brands. They really add volume and color to your lashes especially if your lashes are thin and short like mine!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Kailua Kona, HI

Love covergirl foundations! Only brand that matches my olive skin tone and looks natural.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Springfield, MA

Absolutely love this product! It has been my main foundation for years now! It has never given me any problems!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI

Covergirl saved every college girls life that were on a budget. It's affordable and they often have coupons in the Sunday paper! I currently use one of their brown eye shadow as a subtle eye brow filler and it works great for me while also not having to spend a lot of money to look great!
Christina H.
Christina H.

Love all the covergirl makeup i have tried. Variety of colors at affordable prices. Leaves your skin feeling great and the lasting wear is amazing.
KATHLEEN S.
KATHLEEN S.
Dresden, TN

Covergirl has amazing products and I love the new covergirl. Covergirl is a good company with open mind. With the affordable prices you can't pass by.
Kathia M.
Kathia M.
Newark, NJ

I have ao many products of Covergirl! And the majority I really love it! Especially their mascara I'm so inlove with it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.