BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mikhayla R.
Mikhayla R.
I have a Queen by Covergirl foundation and it suuuuckksss. Super oily and oxidized like he'll on my skin. Went on dark around the end of the day looked super light on me. Runs off everywhere
Benita P.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I love that I can go to this drugstore brand and find makeup shades that match my skin tone. I have a few products from this brand and I mix and match them with or brands in my makeup kit. Covergirl is a very affordable brand and can be found in most local drug and discount stores.
I have to say, that this mark is sensational. Eye shadow, eye tracer, dust, liquid foundation, mascara. I am always willing to buy YOUR products. All her make-up products I love
Christina C.
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl concealer it's affordable and works wonders it is definitely top of the line
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL
Love their dark circle under eye concealer. Also love their nude lip liner.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Perfect for all women! Especially women of color! Covergirl was one of the first makeup brands that gave women of color the attention and made them feel like they were finally being looked out for when it came to shopping for makeup. Not really sure where most makeup brands get the impression that women of color don't buy makeup cause that is a complete lie! Thanks for making us feel appreciated and included CoverGirl!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
great and affordable brand. it is so diverse and fits to any kind of skin type. i love covergirl so much! you can get it anywhere
Katelynn H.
Katelynn H.
Boone, NC
Cover girl mascara is great however their concealer and foundation turns my face orange.
The eye liner smudges too much on my eyes and runs. I used to wear their eye shadow but now I use another brand that stays a bit longer
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
paris, TN
I love Covergirl!! From the foundation to eyeshadow to powder. Everything is a good product for the price.
Christy N.
Christy N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used the clean oil control powder in the shade called tawny. I think it's alright but I personally do not like it. I first off hate that there are not more shade I am an African America "yellow boned or light skinned" individual. Tawny is too dark for me but the next highest shade is soft honey which is more for a Caucasian person's skin. However overall the texture of the powder and it's ability to cover, smooth, and act as a good foundation seems good. It's light but still provides an even color.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.