BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alejandra V.
Alamo, TX
I love cover girl mascara! I use on a daily and is also very affordable. I have also used their lippies which I fell in love with.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I love the liner. I recently bought one with the little sponge at the end to smudge the liner. It is so absolutely easy to use this
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are affordable and are of good quality. I've used base, lips and eye makeup from cover girl with great results.
Caity C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used their base for years and it works great for me! Product never changes and always works so well! Pricing is great also!
Diana B.
Piketon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use cover girl foundation creamy natural. I've never had a problem getting any of their products to match of with my skin color.
Cassie E.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl from mascara to eyeliner. I've been an avid user since ANTM. They have good products and definitely do the trick!
Sarah K.
Boise, ID
Great makeup. I can't use many other products but my skin reacts beautifully with their products plus a great array of choices too.
Kait C.
Pinckneyville, IL
Covergirl is my go to product when it comes to make up that I put on my face. They have something that always matches my skintone.
Kayli Y.
Princeton, KY
I love how much makeup cover girl has to offer. They have a great selection of things to choose from. And they are all affordable.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
This is a brand I always trust and love! The quality is great and I feel like whatever I use does exactly what it says it'll do.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.