BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Aundrea H.
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
Cover girl is my foundation of choice. That's typically the only product I find that is suitable for me.
Alysha C.
Alysha C.
One of my favorite drug store brands ! They offer products anywhere from foundation, concealer, pressed powder and much more. The price point is very good. They are always stocked in stores for customers so there is always enough product for everyone.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bolton, NC
There is a reason companies stay in business for not only years but decades. They bring good products at reasonable prices. Covergirl is such a company from the mid 70's (earliest I remember) to today they have lots of great products.
Erodelyz B.
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely recommend this brand. They have good quality products and inexpensive
Ana H.
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent affordable brand. I've used a couple of their mascaras and they are great! I love their products
Charity Y.
Charity Y.
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. I use both the liquid foundation and the powder and have for many years. Love both of them!
Jan L.
Jan L.
Calhoun, GA
Cover girl is an economic brand. It is pretty good but it has a medicinal smell. It doesn't really offer full coverage.
Dana G.
Dana G.
No complaints here. They have my favorite blush color of all time and will have a life customer here!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like cover girl. But it doesn't catch my attention like other drug store brands. I have a translucent powder but that's about it. It works okay.
Graciela G.
Graciela G.
If you wear makeup you must have Covergirl. This is a brand for women who want to feel young and beautiful. Their products are lively, energetic and fun. It offers products for eyes like eyelash mascara, liquid eyeliner, eyeliner pencil shades, for the face has Powders, Concealers, Blush, Foundations and lips.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.