BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my childhood brand and still till this day I rock it bc the products are fab and highly recommend them great quality for the price
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA
Reasonably priced makeup. Decent selection of shades. Love eyeshadow and mascara.
Jan L.
Jan L.
Calhoun, GA
Cover girl is an economic brand. It is pretty good but it has a medicinal smell. It doesn't really offer full coverage.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me gusta mucho esta marca por que tiene la esencia y el espiritu de la innovacion y de la juventud siempre divertidos y agradables sus productos
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
This is a drugstore product. I really love this product because it's so hard to find good cosmetics for oily skin. Which is hard because if I want a luxury product they don't have it for oily so I do love this brand. I love their pressed powders and BB creams. I do use the powder often and I need to buy a new one
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Dixon, IL
I really enjoy Covergirl products! I have tried foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow. Have never been let down. Foundation can be a little pricey, but most any brand is! Worth a shot if you have never tried it!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Lansing, MI
All day coverage and long lasting beauty. Plenty of options to choose from whether you are looking for cover up, shadow or lipsticks.
Hiliary C.
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great prices, good matches for color and I always find coupons in the Sunday paper. They have a good selection of eye shadows
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Quality Value Product--DOES NOT MEAN CHEAP! Inexpensive, yes. Affordable, yes. Low quality? Nope! It does really well for most things. I do not use the foundation or mascara, but lips, cheeks, and shadows are great!
Allyssa P.
Allyssa P.
Boaz , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl foundation! I feel that this foundation keeps my face clean& is great for my acne prone skin! It's super lightweight & I can wear it all day long with no problems! & it is in a great price range
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.