BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
Jasper, GA
Cover girl has been used by my entire family for years. Loved them as a teen, and now my teen loves them as well. Great variety of products at fantastic prices. Will always have a cover girl product in my home.
Ebanas M.
Hialeah, FL
What I like most about Covergilr is the base Stay Gorgeous is a base that is not very mentioned but I think it is good and has a medium coverage for the day is perfect and is light
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their primers and foundation as well as the concealers very affordable
Heather F.
Windermere, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand for everyday use! Affordable and my go to for mascara! Also have great lip products and most everything else! Awesome budget alternative.
shelby s.
West Elkton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a classic brand. They are affordable and have some good quality products. I'm not a big fan of their foundation anymore
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
I love Covergirl! Great products, and great prices. There is always something made by them in my make up drawer!
Michelle S.
Modesto, CA
Love their foundation, I have use it for over 20 years different styles of the foundation. Also the powders,mascara, eyeliners.
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use Cover Girl when I was younger. It went well with my skin at that point in my life. But my skin is now a little worse so I have to use more expensive products to help cover and correct flaws better.
Amy B.
Any cover girl product I've ever used has been good quality and affordable.
Darlene M.
Howell, NJ
Their products never seem to fail
Me, I've used many products from them. Like blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, lipstick. Their products are always great!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.