BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covertgirl is a good make-up brand, I do not use much products from this brand because I have not had the opportunity, but the little I've tried has gone well for me.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Covergirl products are wonderful and I have used them since I was a teenager. I had all my friends using them as well. Now my teenage daughters are using them.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The range has a few nice items. Always trying to find new gems, but haven't found anything amazingly great for me so far.
denise r.
denise r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. I love all there makeup. Their products are very affordable and nice. There arent any cons. I would definitely purchase from their brand again in the future as well as recommend others to shop here.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Glendale , NY
Cover girl "ready set gorgeous " is one of my favorite foundation I use color 220 is so affordable and easy to use! Is oil free so is perfect for oily skin like mine ! And you could purchase in a lot of places ulta , cvs, Walgreens Walmart etc
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried using covergirl primer and I didn't feel like it did very much for my skin other than maybe keep my skin from appearing as greasy.
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl I really like it, it's cheap and good quality, my mom bought it, translucent powders, makeup bases, nail paints and everything is great.
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
Austin, TX
I only use their foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin break out or oily. It is super affordable and not expensive at all!! I love their sensitive foundations. I think that some stores make it a little hard to find the sensitive foundations.
Torri H.
Torri H.
Costa, WV
Most of it is over-commercialized. But it's okay honestly. I don't have a ton of Covergirl in my makeup bag... Used to as a teen.
Laken P.
Laken P.
I enjoy the wide variety of products, however I do not like that the company uses animal testing of their products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.