Add a Photo

Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best affordable makeup around. I love the mascara no matter what kind. Rarely clumps.
Chris N.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i use the covergirl mascara and coverup I like how smooth the coverup goes on and lasts all day and the mascara stays on real good as well the prices are a bit higher but well worth it. will def. keep using these products and hopefully they don't discontinue the ones i use.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Seven Hills, OH
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
always inexpensive and easily accessible. Sometimes I wish the quality was better, but i i don't expect huge performance based on the price.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 28, 2017, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT COVERGIRL HAS THE BEST QUALITY FOUNDATION. they have all types for oily and dry skin.
Jenniffer C.
Jenniffer C.
Blairstown, NJ
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using Covergirl makeup since approximately 1982. I love the quality of the products. I find that my skin always looks fresh and moisturized when I use Covergirl. For me one of the most important things with makeup is that it is within my budget and Covergirl almost always is.
Lucia K.
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 3, 2017, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Always happy with my emergency cover girl products when I need to run to a local cvs or Walgreens when I'm not around my home to use my usual makeup!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Quantico, VA
Jan. 3, 2017, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great "drug store" products everything I've tried as work very well for me just not a fan of the smell easy for my to find my color (I'm supper pale so usually everything is to pink or to yellow).
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Slidell, LA
Jan. 4, 2017, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I wear ONLY Covgirl's 24 hour waterproof gel eyeliner in blackest black. I can sweat, cry, or it can rain and it's NOT coming off! Now I can enjoy myself when I go out instead of worrying if my eyeliner is running!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Brandon, MS
Jan. 4, 2017, 10:54 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
mascara from covergirl is all I have ever used. I love it and it stays on while making my lashes look longer and stronger
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Wrightstown, WI
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I only use one product which is the powder and i have to say i love it. Its the only brand i ever use
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.