COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH
I love cover girls mascaras! I usually try a different one every time and I usually always like them. They are always affordable and always work great!
Marianhe A.
Marianhe A.
Miami, Florida
Amo los rimel, sobre todo te esta marca. Casi siempre acudo a cualquier farmacia o venta de cosméticos y elijo este tipo de productos
Joselyne F.
Joselyne F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl products are great, just recently started using it more often ....would recommend their products
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl I haven't tried recently, but their foundation and concealers are great!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Jena, LA
I like covergirl makeup because it ususally lasts me a while. I always use their base and powder, it doesn't feel cakey which is my favorite thing about it.
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Young Harris, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their mascara. I have a waterproof kind it's orange and it lasts for a couple days if you don't remove it. When I go swimming it still lasts and doesn't smudge at all. I love this brand.
Melinda B.
Melinda B.
Orrville
Excellent..I always use this product it's wonderful on my face and sling...
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
A quality brand that I can depend on. Mascara and foundation are my two go tos with Covergirl. It is average priced but far outcompetes it's competitors. Something for everyone I'd say. Buy at any local super market.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Greenville , SC
Covergirl is my go to product for all mascaras. They offer different varieties to meet all your lash needs. Many of the mascaras are inexpensive. One thing I don't like is it doesn't seem to last long. My favorite mascara is the LashBlast super size.
michele h.
michele h.
Tallmadge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
love their blush. I have Rose and it's a nice pink color. I love the brush it comes with as well. very affordable.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.