Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Claudia R.
Claudia R.

l love the Outlast Stay fab fundation. This is my tried and true, I've tried literally EVERY recommended matte finish foundation from All . Literally nothing comes close to this. I always get a perfectly matte, non-cakey, look.
I will buy it again and again
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Battle Creek, MI

Covergirl saved every college girls life that were on a budget. It's affordable and they often have coupons in the Sunday paper! I currently use one of their brown eye shadow as a subtle eye brow filler and it works great for me while also not having to spend a lot of money to look great!
Kay S.
Kay S.
Hamburg, PA

Love their eye makeup- everyone LOVES when I do my makeup and they think I spend so much time and money on application and brushes and nope- just ran into target and got some covergirl- use my fingers as brushes most of the time, and it takes me five minutes just because eyeliner is more difficult for me with having eye problems.
Shanna R.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX

They make excellent beauty products and have a great selection. Their products work great and are great quality.
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Ogden, UT

Some of the cover girl products I like, others not so much. They're eye shadows are great
Genesis S.
Genesis S.
Bessemer, MI

Covergirl is my go-to brand for beauty products, especially if I am trying something new that I haven't used before. This brand is affordable and long lasting and can be found at mass retailers which makes it easy to find. I will always be a cover girl!
Janet A.
Janet A.
Mission, TX

I love their products. I grew up with this brand. At first, their products would leave my skin very greasy and oily. That would cause my face to break out a lot. But after managing to buy other face cleansing products, I can still use my Covergirl foundation without worrying about acne.
Saouila A.
Saouila A.

Cover girl is every women young and old answer to makeup need or emergency. You can find it in mostly any drugstore you walk into and grocery or department stores.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN

Great makeup selections and large varieties of colors and pallet sizes. Great for gifts and everyday use.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Cover girl has a large variety of mascaras and lipsticks . Two things I never get tired of buying ! Love the affordable prices .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.