BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Covergirl Lashblast Volume has been my go-to everyday mascara for years, and for that, I love this brand.
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Love the Covergirl products!! I have sensitive skin and they never irritate my skin 💚
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a trusted household name it's been around for so long they have practically got it down to a science. The products are reasonably priced and worth it
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brand it's ok but not amazing and I would reccomed this for beginners
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand. I love this drugstore brand. Products are good quality for the price. The foundations are great and I love their lipsticks as well. I don't shop here too often but I would recommend to others.
Charity Y.
Charity Y.
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. I use both the liquid foundation and the powder and have for many years. Love both of them!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Kansas City, MO
Anytime I need a normal make up item, I always check covergirl at my local drugstore. Always great sales.
Starla G.
Starla G.
Vail, AZ
This was my first brand of makeup I've ever used. I still use some of their product as I've introduced some new brands into my collection. I will always have something cover girl in my makeup draw.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl isn't a bad brand! They have a lot of good dupes on their lipsticks. Their shades aren't bad either.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara Black
This is an ideal mascara for layering. I can get dark and thick lashes without clumps and flakes even after applying 3 coats. I have fine light eyelashes and this mascara gives me a great look for a great price and minimum effort. The design of the brush helps you to get good coverage. I much prefer this type of brush versus the fiber style ones.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.