BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina G.
Granville, TN
I own a lot of CoverGirl makeup! It is my go to while getting ready! Can't go wrong with some good CoverGirl foundation or lipstick!
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
I love the covergirl outlast concealer and powder foundation. I always liked the outlast lip gloat but I didn't like the pink color.
Aleksandra T.
I love covergirl i shop there all the time you can say im a beauty addict such great products and i cant wait to get a box from them
Adrienne W.
I enjoy their products when I need to pick something up for a quick fix from the drugstore, but they need to stop testing on animals.
Sachini I.
Staten Island, NY
Their liquid foundation was not the best. I did not like it it smells funky and makes creases all over my face. Not well recommended
shelby s.
West elkton , OH
Cover girl is a classic brand. They are affordable and have some good quality products. I'm not a big fan of their foundation anymore
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
Covergirl is a good product that I have used over the years for a long time. You can buy it at most store and it is reasonably priced
Callie V.
Laurel, MD
I have only used a Covergirl eye pencil for years now. It has pretty decent staying power, but is able to smudge out for smokey looks
Katie A.
Oakland, MD
Mascara runs and clumps, not easy to apply. Lipstick and such are too dry and cakey. Basically don't like anything but the eyeshadow
Maria N.
I love covergirl. I have been using covergirl since I was a little girl playing with my moms makeup! I especially love their powder.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.