Add a Photo
Melinda B.
Orrville
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Excellent..I always use this product it's wonderful on my face and sling...
Kayla Q.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
A quality brand that I can depend on. Mascara and foundation are my two go tos with Covergirl. It is average priced but far outcompetes it's competitors. Something for everyone I'd say. Buy at any local super market.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Greenville , SC
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to product for all mascaras. They offer different varieties to meet all your lash needs. Many of the mascaras are inexpensive. One thing I don't like is it doesn't seem to last long. My favorite mascara is the LashBlast super size.
michele h.
michele h.
Tallmadge, OH
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
love their blush. I have Rose and it's a nice pink color. I love the brush it comes with as well. very affordable.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl makeup has been a long time brand I trust. Their products work good and are affordable. I can find their products at any local store that sells makeup. I grew up wearing CoverGirl and still use it today. I love their compact powder foundation.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:18 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
a go-to must have brand in cosmetics. wonderful items and they always are having something new each week in the beauty world! affordable and great, i always recommend to others.
Cheslie L.
Cheslie L.
Jupiter, FL
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go-to drug store makeup brand. I use the pressed powder, concealer, foundation, and eyeliner as part of my daily beauty regimen. The products are good quality for a low price, and are readily available at most grocery and drug stores.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 28, 2017, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've found that cover girl has amazing bronzer and blush. For makeshift contour kits, cover girl really is great.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Tuscola, IL
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go to brand! I love their eye liner pencil. It is a blend between a pencil and liquid liner. It's almost like anew extra smooth crayon. It gives me great control and a clean lines without the fuss of liquid liner!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Manhattan, KS
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best affordable makeup around. I love the mascara no matter what kind. Rarely clumps.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.