COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lucía R.
Lucía R.
This brand in Venezuela is expensive, the opportunity to buy only the mascara and the truth is that it is quite good, I just dry a little fast, but I think it was because of the climate of my country, but I left the lashes very long and Abundant. I would have to try it again for a more up-to-date review.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Belleville, NJ
I bought a powder and it was good. Pretty satisfied with it. They also have normal, sensitive, and for oily skin , so you have different choices to pick from. I picked sensitive skin because I do need it and I am happy, it stays on all day at work and I come home still with my powder on. 👌
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl makeup! I've used it the longest probably and they have kept up with the game for sure.
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. It's more affordable, especially since I'm not a makeup fanatic. I have loved every product I have bought from them. I buy their products consistently.
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
Proctorville, OH
Use covergirl clean foundation for sensitive skin. It's my favorite, non-greasy and doesn't break out my face.
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
I've been using the same mascara from covergirl for YEARS! There's nothing like a good quality mascara to make a girl feel pretty!!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
I love this brand!! It is a classic. They have a huge selection of products. This will always be one of my go to brands!
Wilma V.
Wilma V.
Newton, NJ
There are few cosmetics I enjoy. Some don't work with my complexion and others are bad quality. Although I've had trouble finding what I need with this brand I absolutely love eyeshadows and different eye cosmetics.
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love covergirl it's very hard for me to find the colors for my skin in covergirl I go to every store they never have it
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
CoverGirl is one of my favorite drug-store makeup brands. They offer high quality products at an affordable price.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.