BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
Austin, TX
I only use their foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin break out or oily. It is super affordable and not expensive at all!! I love their sensitive foundations. I think that some stores make it a little hard to find the sensitive foundations.
Sarah M.
Tried using covergirl primer and I didn't feel like it did very much for my skin other than maybe keep my skin from appearing as greasy.
Ally D.
Ally D.
The majority of my makeup is from covergirl. I have very sensitive skin and my dermatologist told me to use covergirl, so I've been using their products ever since. I changed from another foundation to covergirl and my acne lightened up within a week.
Laken P.
Laken P.
I enjoy the wide variety of products, however I do not like that the company uses animal testing of their products.
Torri H.
Torri H.
Costa, WV
Most of it is over-commercialized. But it's okay honestly. I don't have a ton of Covergirl in my makeup bag... Used to as a teen.
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is a great drugstore brand and it's great for the price. Their bb cream (which I first tried for free from a vox box but ended up repurchasing!) and loose powder are staples in my everyday makeup. I'm not a huge fan of their foundations though which is why I only gave 4 stars
Julissa W.
Julissa W.
This line is pretty good for the price and they have a range of products to chose from with different color choices to find.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Stanford, CA
I appreciate CoverGirl for their reliability and predictability of their products. Sometimes the new mascara wands look ridiculous (all makeup brands are guilty of trying too hard to pioneer something new to catch a customer's eye) but you can always find the basics you want.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl has good products that you can use on the regular basis. I personally like CoverGirl Cheekers and Colorlicious Lip Gloss. The price is very reasonable and it´s good quality.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Kentland, IN
Great makeup selections and large varieties of colors and pallet sizes. Great for gifts and everyday use.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.