Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
New Bedford, MA

Love my cover girl products love the bomb shell mascaras yhe pink one 2 parts awesome makes ur eyelashes really long anf beautiful makes u look amazinh no need fot fake lashes with this product
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
Andover, MN

I was looking for a new mascara that would fulfill my wishes of lengthening, volumizing, and curl so I tried the new Lash Blast mascara. It was not up to my standards and extremely clumpy. Would not use or buy again.
Paula G.
Paula G.

I love cover girl. I've been using it since I was younger. My daughter now wears it as well
Elisha S.
Elisha S.

The mascaras I have used suck, they wouldn't come off and broke my lashes in spots and looked really clumpy.
The eye shadow isn't bad just takes a couple applications to be the shade I want.
Christy N.
Christy N.
Oklahoma City, OK

I used the clean oil control powder in the shade called tawny. I think it's alright but I personally do not like it. I first off hate that there are not more shade I am an African America "yellow boned or light skinned" individual. Tawny is too dark for me but the next highest shade is soft honey which is more for a Caucasian person's skin. However overall the texture of the powder and it's ability to cover, smooth, and act as a good foundation seems good. It's light but still provides an even color.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC

I use the Covergirl clump blaster mascara everyday. I love that it leaves my eyelashes looking defined yet clean and simple. I have also recently bought some powder foundation by Covergirl but I'm not as impressed with it. I have super sensitive and dry skin. The powder does not work well at all with my skin type and they didn't really offer the right color in the powder to match my skin tone. I ended up going with one a little lighter than I am instead of darker and it makes me look even more pale.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY

I have used Covergirl since I first started wearing makeup at age 12. They don't need to improve anything. Nothing bad about them. All they're make up is good. I get most of my foundation there. I will always shop for Covergirl. They have amazing foundation and lipstick.
Valentina h.
Valentina h.
Medley, FL

Excelente marca de maquillaje con precios increíbles y productos hermosos que todas debemos tener en nuestro estuche. La recomiendo
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX

Meh, not the best. I like SOME OF their products. It depends on what it is. They have okay eyeshadow and only a few foundations.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

Covergirl is my go to brand for most makeup. They have a lot of different options for makeup and cater to different skin types and sensitivities. They haven't failed me yet and I would recommend them if you are looking for a price friendly makeup line.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.