BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Brittanny W.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I haave to say this is my go to brand for makeup! I use pretty much all of their make up from eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and foundation. I havent really found anything of theirs that i do not like. I would definitely recommend this to any one who asks about it.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Farmington, CT
Awesome eyeliner products!! I love how they have a charcoal color which is between black and grey...it's perfect!
Linda C.
Linda C.
Carmichael, CA
I think this brand is ok. It don't work well as i would like it to. I use it when i cant afford Mac
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Clay Center, KS
Covergirls eyeliner is the best by far. I have great luck getting it to stay where I want it to. But sometimes it breaks off really easy. But other than that it's great!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love their product. Their mascara is the best and the foundation is amazing I will recommend it to others.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Corydon
I love cover girl
I love everything about covergirl
cover girl is my goto makeup
And my go to for alot of things
Marjory P.
Marjory P.
Union City, TN
I have tried lots of make-up brands but I always come back to cover girl for my essentials, they never let me down!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Kokomo, IN
i love the large variety that covergirl offers. and the fact that they have my shade is a bonus. Covergirl has my go to foundation and face powder.
I do wish that they came with brushes instead of puffs though. I would reccomed cover girl to plenty of people
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had a few experiences with different covergirl mascaras. Some of those experiences were better than others, but I've never purchased a Covergirl mascara that I felt was worth the money I spent on it. My eyelashes aren't worth $10 when they look the same if I use a $3 elf mascara.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
New York City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite Covergirl products are their mascaras. They aren't terribly expensive, which is great.Out of all the brands of mascara I have tried so far, Covergirl has been my favorite.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.