Add a Photo

Photos (116)
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using the same mascara from covergirl for YEARS! There's nothing like a good quality mascara to make a girl feel pretty!!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Dec. 27, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love this brand!! It is a classic. They have a huge selection of products. This will always be one of my go to brands!
Wilma V.
Wilma V.
Newton, NJ
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
There are few cosmetics I enjoy. Some don't work with my complexion and others are bad quality. Although I've had trouble finding what I need with this brand I absolutely love eyeshadows and different eye cosmetics.
Ida Rose B.
Ida Rose B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 4, 2017, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is pretty good. For a drugstore brand they do a really good job with their makeup I think.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
CoverGirl is one of my favorite drug-store makeup brands. They offer high quality products at an affordable price.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girls mascaras! I usually try a different one every time and I usually always like them. They are always affordable and always work great!
Marta O.
Marta O.
Minneapolis, MN
Jan. 28, 2017, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really enjoy covergirl. I have tried many products from them and they have all been great. I especially like their outlast foundation. It is the foundation I use most often.
Joselyne F.
Joselyne F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 26, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl products are great, just recently started using it more often ....would recommend their products
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:38 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Have used their foundation and concealer. Pretty good quality for the price! Variety of shades, and affordable for just about anyone. I use a variety of products, but there's usually always a CoverGirl item in my stash.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Jena, LA
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like covergirl makeup because it ususally lasts me a while. I always use their base and powder, it doesn't feel cakey which is my favorite thing about it.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.