Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Green Bay, WI

I've always used CoverGirl mascara! I swear by it! Nothing works the same. I've got various colors as well as types, like length.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI

Overall I think covergirl brand is great I love there lip products and eyeshadows... there mascara is the best too
Alivia V.
Alivia V.
Hamburg, NY

Love that they use great celebrities. Products never disappoint me. Great variety in colors
Kaye M.
Kaye M.
Madison, IN

Of all the beauty products I have tried Cover girl is the best. Foundation goes on smooth, eye liner is wonderful as is the mascara and eye shadow.
Kenny S.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY

Since a lot I have bought makeup products between it CoverGirl I can not say that they are my preference but they have good covertura
Bri F.
Bri F.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I absolutely love Covergirl, I always use Covergirl brand makeup. It is very good quality and it can be a bit pricey at times but is definitely worth it for the quality you receive. I definitely recommend it.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Winchester, VA

This brand provides an ok coverage for their price. I would love to see them come out with more of a full coverage system where everything would work out a lot better and a lot more skin tone options for foundation and concealer.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Westminster , CO

Not my go to brand but the quality of the make up never disappoints, for a drugstore brand it is high quality, a little more expensive than I like
Dariela P.
Dariela P.

Love this brand I've used it since I was in high school it's a trusted brand and it is inexpensive
Michael K.
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ

My wife's New favorite mascara is made by cover girl and it's a big fat pink tube one. I think it's called the bombshell 2 in 1 black mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.