COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monaca, PA

The mascara line is pretty good, I have been on a quest for the perfect lash and I always come back to this product
Rosa M.
Rosa M.

Cover girl is a great brand! I trust their products. Their products are very affordable but some of their products do have glycerin which isn't good for the face everyday. Other than that I would definitely recommend this brand!!
Rayne M.
Rayne M.

The covergirl brand is general is very nice. I love how its so affordable, always my go to when i cant make it to sephora
Michelle F.
Michelle F.

I love the Cover Girl super fibers mascara. I got it to test for a vox box and fell in love. I've bought three since then. No clumps and it looks natural not just wet paint on hair.
Cassie W.
Cassie W.
Sugar Hill, GA

Great face makeup. I have a pretty normal face, not too dry, not too oily. Covergirl has always been perfect for my skin. Great eye shadow colors too!
Yvonne T.
Yvonne T.

I like the products doesn't make me break out. Easy on the skin. Love their natural pallets. Please go out and try it. Won't break your pockets.
jennifer K.
jennifer K.
Prairieville, LA

Covergirl is good for people who can't afford to go out and buy the expensive stuff. My favorite purchase is the lipliners. they stay on and are easy to wash off. Very affordable you get more than you pay for. I would highly recommend this product.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Martinsburg, WV

Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand that you can find at Walmart, target, etc. The quality of this brand of makeup is hit or miss. There are some products that are better than others. However, this make up is very affordable and is a great brand for those who are just starting out with make up or for those who are on a budget.
Mary W.
Mary W.
LEXINGTON, KY

Cover Girl is a great makeup company that is affordable. They have a lot of different products to choose from.
Gia C.
Gia C.
Cathedral Cty, CA

youll never get anything like this name brand, all
there products are amazing and the packageing is
amazing, I will continue to shop at this brand,
I highly recommendanyone of anyage to check out there
products, I will continue to use there amazing products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.