BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Angie S.
Angie S.
Durand, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the cover girl Olay eye rehab, goes on smooth blends well too. Next on list to try is cliniques face and lip products, heard they were worth the extra dollar
Amy D.
Amy D.
Haslett, MI
I love covergirl! I am obsessed with there mascara like its one of my favorite brands and I always get it. I would highly recommend to others.
Pasqualina D.
Pasqualina D.
Cleveland, OH
I have used ageless foundation. what I like about it is that it is not heavy or any type of issues. I am 47 and have combination skin.So having an olive skin type it is difficult for me to find the right color. sometimes many foundations are fake looking. so I am glad that there are an ageless foundation for my skin
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like this brand but only on a few items like masserca. Best drug store pick up to have in your makeup bag.
Ziara R.
Ziara R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love using Covergirl products when I'm one the go. Easy to apply and go one about your day.
Adrii F.
Adrii F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl has stepped it up this past year, and I am loving it! I stock up on their mascaras because let's face it..they work! They also came out with some cool collaborations this past year that I had to get my hands on. A range of colors and a good formula, I will always go back to this brand.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Covergirl products are wonderful and I have used them since I was a teenager. I had all my friends using them as well. Now my teenage daughters are using them.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covertgirl is a good make-up brand, I do not use much products from this brand because I have not had the opportunity, but the little I've tried has gone well for me.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The range has a few nice items. Always trying to find new gems, but haven't found anything amazingly great for me so far.
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl I really like it, it's cheap and good quality, my mom bought it, translucent powders, makeup bases, nail paints and everything is great.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.