BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
For a drugstore makeup I really enjoy cover girl. I purchased a foundation and I absolutely love it for the price! Will purchase again
Nicole C.
N. Bloomfield , OH
I almost always have resorted to cover girl for my make up essentials. They're great and you don't have to break the bank to get them.
Jessika S.
West Mifflin , PA
I love everything covergirl, but I think my all time favorite is all of the mascara not just one kind everykind I have tried I love it,
Whitney H.
Cartersville, GA
I buy Covergirl eye shadow and mascara and I love them both! I get compliments all of the time on my neutral everyday eye shadow look!
Marissa D.
Wheeling, WV
I mostly use cover girl mascara and some foundations. They seem to have a great variety to choose from and many colors of foundations.
Cassandra A.
I buy my mascara and some lipsticks with CoverGirl. It's great and makes eye lashes long lasting. Doesn't crump up like other mascara.
Charity Y.
Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. I use both the liquid foundation and the powder and have for many years. Love both of them!
Megan W.
Taylor, MI
Drug store brand... Drug store quality.
Serves its purpose... Maybe even makes you happy. But theres no obsessing. I need obsessing.
Trisha F.
I love Covergirl Flamed Out shadow pencil. The product glides on my eye very smoothly. I use the pencil daily and absolutely love it!
Jessica S.
Clinton Twp, MI
Great makeup whether it's foundation, concealer, or eyeshadow the brand has stand with the test of time. Classic, clean and original
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.