Add a Photo
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a really good and affordable brand Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Omaha, NE
Dec. 31, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried Covergirls mascara I have to say it is by far the best mascara I have used. Plus 1 amazing thing about it is that they have so many different types of mascaras to chose from. All great quality I would recommend trying many different types from them.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Dec. 19, 2016, 6:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think Covergirl has come a long way from their marbles green foundation compacts to their more futuristic Katy Kat collection. Their lipsticks have full coverage and their extended wear formulas are something gang I have been wearing for nearly 15 years now!!
dorothy j.
dorothy j.
Toccoa
Jan. 28, 2017, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i have always used cover girl for most of my beauty needs. i love the tru blends i love how they keep up with the latest colors and styles and love all the choices for mascaras and the prices. if you want great makeup at great prices for all skin types use them
Olga S.
Olga S.
Jan. 25, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their mascaras. Not only are they affordable, they make my eyelashes look amazing and not clumpy. I like using the clump crusher and lash blast volume. Together they give my lashes length and volume. I use the color black black. I use the non-water proof
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Lawrence, KS
Feb. 5, 2017, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl eyeshadow is one of my go-tos. They have so many colors that look great on any eye color and skin tone. When I buy Covergirl, I don't have to question my purchase or worry about quality. They have been doing this a long time and are quite affordable.
bambi b.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA
Feb. 5, 2017, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used cover girl products since my teen days.i like the selection they have and the range of colors..my favorite things are their foundations.i wish they had more shadows and blushes..very good priced and easy to apply.i do recommend friends to this brand
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA
Dec. 19, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is ALWAYS super affordable and easy to find. I can find their products at tons of different stores making it easier to buy, I can always find the things I love or want to try in stock. All in all, I haven't really had any problems with their products!
Mackenzie A.
Mackenzie A.
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl mascara and outlast lip color. I love both products. The lip color really does outlast all day. The mascara has always been my go to because it works great and is ideal for my sensitive eyes and skin. I recommend Covergirl to all my girlfriends.
Terry K.
Terry K.
Sikeston, MO
Jan. 5, 2017, 12:53 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the cover girl loose powder and love it. It has great coverage and oil absorbent. Picking the right shade is trial and error but once you get it right they usually carry that shade for years without changing it. Very inexpensive compared to other powders.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.