Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN

As far as drugstore makeup goes, Covergirl is one of the top. They carry good quality products at an affordable price. Covergirl can be found most at most any store and coupons are often available. Even though I have graduated to high end makeup, I still buy covergirl products.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Canton, OH

This is my staple brand. It is good products for reasonable cost. Most of their products can compete with other more pricey brands. I have always bought their eyeliner and use nothing else. I get compliments on how smooth it looks and people think that I use liquid and I don't.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brookings, SD

Amazing brand. Completely affordable. Many different shades in all of their foundations and concealers. I love their eyeshadow palettes and formulas. Highly recommend this brand for sure. Their products are easy to find and are carried in many locations and varieties of stores!
Brina S.
Brina S.
Phoenix, AZ

When shopping for mascara i mostly get it from covergirl. I don't often get it from covergirl, covergirl has nice quality sometimes it doesn't always fall to what they say. But they are very good products to hold by. I would recommend family and friends to using their products.
Tesla C.
Tesla C.

Covergirl is a girls go to. We always start out with this product and build on. They make us true MUA. It's a very classic and beautiful products. I love going in and seeing their new and improve line as well. I would recommend anyone who loves makeup and etc to use this line.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Pooler, GA

I use COVERGIRL products for everday makeup looks. The neutrals eyeshadow palette is great for everday. The pigmentation is moderate and the shadow lasts through a normal day, especially with a primer. It is pretty easy to blend. I have not ever liked a mascara from COVERGIRL.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH

I love Covergirl! Even though not all of their products are my favorites, a good majority of them are. They're such a good quality for the price point. It's worth to purchase a Covergirl product just to try. My favorite things by them are their mascaras and their foundations!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Watertown, SD

I like their variety of products and that they are available at local retailers. I have very sensitive skin on my face and their mascara is awesome. I can wear it all day without rubbing my eyes and getting irritated. I recommend their products for anyone that is on a budget.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV

Cover girl is always a hit or miss with me. While I really like their mascaras, I just never find myself gravitating towards their displays. I remember liking the 3 in 1 foundation years ago and I have been wanting to test it out again but the rest of the products are so/so.
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA

Their products are a hit and miss for me! However this past year, they have really improved their products. I was given the chance to try out their new mascaras and foundation. The foundation worked so well and helped treat my acne-prone skin, while giving me great coverage!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.