Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR

I love the covergirl brand!! It's affordable while still having quality make up. I've never once bought a covergirl product that I didn't like. My favorite product is their blushes they are wonderfully pigmented and have a long wear! I would recommend covergirl to everyone!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Ft Fairfield, ME

I am ALWAYS happy with my Covergirl products! I get a huge selection of available products and colors, at really affordable prices, and they are readily available locally in our rural area! I highly recommend Covergirl beauty products, my favorites are their eyeliner pens!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Manhattan, KS

Covergirl is my go-to brand for mascara, liquid foundation, powder foundation, blush, and cover up creams. I love their lash blast mascara and Clean liquid foundation formula. All of their products are so great, the company has great values, and their prices can't be beat!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Cover girl is a good product.it helps me to feel pretty and confident as a women.cover girl always has something I love when it come to keeping up with beauty products. I am totally satisfied with my cover girl products. I would recommend shoppers for cover girl products.
Torie R.
Torie R.
Kansas City, MO

I use Covergirl's Fit Me foundation, and it is so perfect for my tone. I loved using Mac foundation, but it was so expensive. Cover Girl's Foundation has such good coverage for the price, and still lasts pretty long when I use a finishing spray. I definitely recommend it!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND

I've been a fan of covergirl for years. They have some really good mascara in my opinion. They are very much affordable. I have found everything I needed with covergirl. They have good quality. And I would reccomend this brand. Yes I will shop for covergirl product again.
Tori R.
Tori R.
Great Falls

I love the Covergirl eyeshadow palettes. Depending the product you get you get 4 or so different and complementary colors for a very decent price. Takes a lot of guess work on what goes together. I will definitely buy more Covergirl products and recommend them to friends.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

There are only good things to say about Cover Girl. I can ALWAYS find the perfect shade for my skin tone even when it changes slightly through the seasons! It is definitely my go to foundation and I would recommend it to anyone! I cant get enough of their BB Cream either!
Sue W.
Sue W.

One of the best and most popular drugstore brands, Covergirl is a staple in most people's collection. I consider it to be a more gentle formulas than other drugstore offerings, though slightly less effective. I buy this brand mainly as backup for my higher-end collection.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO

Probably one of the best drugstore mascaras available now is the Covergirl Super Sizer. Listed at around $7.00, this mascara offers volume and thickening, and is easy to take off at the end of the day. It is also long lasting and gives great everyday drama to the lashes.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.