Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (108)
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

Cover girl is a good product.it helps me to feel pretty and confident as a women.cover girl always has something I love when it come to keeping up with beauty products. I am totally satisfied with my cover girl products. I would recommend shoppers for cover girl products.
Torie R.
Torie R.
Kansas City, MO

I use Covergirl's Fit Me foundation, and it is so perfect for my tone. I loved using Mac foundation, but it was so expensive. Cover Girl's Foundation has such good coverage for the price, and still lasts pretty long when I use a finishing spray. I definitely recommend it!
Sue W.
Sue W.

One of the best and most popular drugstore brands, Covergirl is a staple in most people's collection. I consider it to be a more gentle formulas than other drugstore offerings, though slightly less effective. I buy this brand mainly as backup for my higher-end collection.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Grand Forks Afb, ND

I've been a fan of covergirl for years. They have some really good mascara in my opinion. They are very much affordable. I have found everything I needed with covergirl. They have good quality. And I would reccomend this brand. Yes I will shop for covergirl product again.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

There are only good things to say about Cover Girl. I can ALWAYS find the perfect shade for my skin tone even when it changes slightly through the seasons! It is definitely my go to foundation and I would recommend it to anyone! I cant get enough of their BB Cream either!
gabriella p.
gabriella p.
Lilburn, GA

cover girl is ok product I havent really purchased a lot of things from this brand but the things i do i have i would say is not my favorites but defiantly not my least favorites. I would have to try more products to give better review. I would completely say im in love.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
Windsor, MO

Probably one of the best drugstore mascaras available now is the Covergirl Super Sizer. Listed at around $7.00, this mascara offers volume and thickening, and is easy to take off at the end of the day. It is also long lasting and gives great everyday drama to the lashes.
Candace G.
Candace G.
Statesville, NC

It's hard for me to find the right foundation that just fits my skin type just right. Most foundations dry my skin out and I look all flaky and blotchy. But, Covergirl + Olay has been my life saver this formula had worked just perfect for me. This is my go to foundation!
Carmela C.
Carmela C.

I have been using CoverGirl cosmetics since high school and I am pleased with the products. Although I do not occasionally wear makeup on a daily basis, I have tried the Queen Collection of CoverGirl in the voxbox back in April. I really love the products from CoverGirl.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH

One of the best drug store brands, Somethings are hit or miss which is typical. its always reasonably priced and their foundations are probably one of my favorites. Its a brand you can trust for years and theyre always gonna have good products when you need a pick me up.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.