BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Authentyka P.
Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo prefiero los esmaltes O.P.I., easy etc me gusta tener mis uñas bien arregladas con un esmalte de buena calidad y a la moda
Kaylyn H.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. Affordable product and great! Never been dissapointed
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great drug store makeup brand. It's easy to use and their products keep your face feeling clean and fresh. They are affordable and can be found at most drug stores or mass retailers. The only negative I have is that some of their products are super durable for all day wear.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is my hands down go to make up for years! They are gent all on my skin and last me all day. They are the only. Rand of mascara that I can buy that doesn't make my eyes feel like they are on fire with just a little bit of moisture. Not only are they made great you can not beat the price for such great quality!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
I love the way their eyeshadow stays on. It always looks nice and pretty. It will last thru the day of work then going for a night out with the girls.
Karla R.
Karla R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love covergirl and the thing about them is that they create a very good quality products with a really low price, the first product that i used was the mascara then i got in love of the brand i love them and really enjoy buying there
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy, breezy, beautiful. I like Covergirl products and their diversity in their marketing and product selection. The products work well and are one of my favorite drug store brands.
nicky h.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Covergirl since I was a teenager. I still use it now. I love all the new products that this brand is coming or with I love how it makes my skin look and feel. I would recommend
Emily D.
Emily D.
Have used covergirl for a long time now. Some products are as good but they are cheaper. If you find something you like its always great.
Yadi M.
Yadi M.
Love their makeup it isn't too expensive to buy. Their makeup products are good quality. I love shopping this brand on the pharmacy!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.