BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Perla R.
Mesquite, TX
Its a great product Its been here for awhile always making women look great.Love to shop for there products its easy. Product is great
Starr M.
Louisville, KY
Love their matte lipstain..I have several different colors and they are all wonderful. Excellent pigment and they stay on pretty good.
Beth W.
Batesville, IN
I love cover girl foundation! Great coverage for a great price! They have a large variety of shades and coverage options to chose from.
Robertlina H.
Cleveland, OH
They have some really good foundation especially for women of color i like their foundations queen latifah did a great job for us w.o.c
Kristin H.
Griffin, GA
I love how broad cover girl is, it's for so many different type of skin tones, and pretty much has something for all your makeup needs.
B C.
Sedalia, MO
Cover Girl make up has sentitive skin which works well for a good price. You can always find a color that works well and easy to apply.
Algrys C.
Orlando, FL
Covergirl has always amazing products! eyeliners, lipsticks, shadows, foundations, and everything you need to fill up your makeup bag!
Kristen T.
Temple Hills, MD
Cover girl has good products. I like there concealer. I would recomend it. It covers your flaws very nicely and it applys nice as well.
YENELIS D01-043425 R.
1603 Nw 79th Ave Miami, Fl
For young and old are all cosmetics of this line, I love the base with olay cream and a base two in one that moisturizes the face a lot
Katelyn H.
Greensboro, NC
I used Covergirl makeup all through high school and college, so for at least 10 years now. It's great quality and an affordable price.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.