Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Bee G.
Bee G.
Greenland, NH

Covergirl is my go to for all my makeup needs! I have been using their mascara for many years and it cannot be beat! The oil of olay product line is bar none, moisture plus light cover and even skin tone, who could ask for more?
Tara T.
Tara T.
Riverdale, MI

The color match technology is ON POINT! It is usually hard for me to match foundation and concealer to my skin tone, but Cover Girl makes it easy!
whitney b.
whitney b.
Herriman, UT

Yhere make up amazing and I love it wosh I jad money for some but I dont I hope I get some soon
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX

Covergirl has been around for years because good things last! I absolutely love the affordable but good quality makeup. My foundation that I use every single day is covergirl, I have tried several others and nothing compares. Their products are timeless and their formulas fail proof, and they always have products to help you achieve the latest beauty trend looks without breaking the bank!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.

Every covergirl product I've ever tried has been great! I love the voluminous mascara, and the waterproof black ruby color options
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.

Cover girl has a good shimmery bronzer that is perfect for anyone on a budget, also covergirl concealer works good and minimized dark under eyes
Sam W.
Sam W.
Barboursville, WV

I use the covergirl oil control compact foundation. It evenly covers without clogging my pores or looking caked on. It also lasts me quite awhile, so I don't feel that I'm constantly buying products. The makeup application pad does get rough after awhile, so I eventually have to switch to my foundation brush to apply.
Julia J.
Julia J.
Leeds, AL

There's a reason why Covergirl has been around for decades... The cosmetics are awesome! From lipsticks to foundation and don't forget the forever wide selection of eyeshadows. You can never go wrong when choosing Covergirl Cosmetics!
Dulce M.
Dulce M.

los labiales de cover son lo maximo su durabilidad son unicas y la gama de colores me gustan mucho lo recomiendo
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA

I can remember back to getting my first cover girl pressed powder and thinking I had the best of the best of makeup as a pre teen. Ever since then I have used a wide variety of cover girl products because for the price you can't beat the quality. Cover girl is right up there with other drug store brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.