Add a Photo
Erica L.
Memphis
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all of their mascara and eyeliner. I have never have a bad night when I'm wearing cover girl!!!
Bri C.
Bri C.
New holland, Pa
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love your clean long with the matte setting foundation powder! I am a very very pale person and the lightest color does me very well and is not the least bit too dark.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girls cover up and mascaras. Great products and very affordable. Great quality without breaking the bank.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Minford
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great brand, great products!
Always buy it when I'm low on my makeup. The price for the products are great as Well!
Rosa Ines P.
Rosa Ines P.
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It is a good makeup brand the truth, any use of their products and they go very well to my skin type, I give a very good score for being a good brand
Lucía R.
Lucía R.
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This brand in Venezuela is expensive, the opportunity to buy only the mascara and the truth is that it is quite good, I just dry a little fast, but I think it was because of the climate of my country, but I left the lashes very long and Abundant. I would have to try it again for a more up-to-date review.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Lexington, NC
Dec. 30, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I usually use cover girl mascara , Love it I have used their foundation but it has been years , I usually don't use foundation any more I use powder only with cover make-up . just around my eye area and nose and fore head .
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Dec. 27, 2016, 12:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love covergirl makeup! I've used it the longest probably and they have kept up with the game for sure.
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeup brands. It's more affordable, especially since I'm not a makeup fanatic. I have loved every product I have bought from them. I buy their products consistently.
Kadance H.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
Jan. 28, 2017, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl clean foundation used to be the foundation I wore everyday! It's got great coverage and good price and doesn't break me out! I'm thinking of switching back.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.