BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Torri H.
Torri H.
Costa, WV
Most of it is over-commercialized. But it's okay honestly. I don't have a ton of Covergirl in my makeup bag... Used to as a teen.
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
Austin, TX
I only use their foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my skin break out or oily. It is super affordable and not expensive at all!! I love their sensitive foundations. I think that some stores make it a little hard to find the sensitive foundations.
debbie w.
debbie w.
covergirl is good make up love the bronzer it works great and good quality al different colors to pick from affordable
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
In terms of BB cream and foundation range, Covergirl has me covered. They have the BB cream and powder foundation I use on a regular basis and their formula died wounded for my patch, combination, acne skin.
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good quality for a cheap and affordable price! The only product I didn't care for is their eyeshadow palette, the color did not last long and you had to apply a lot to get the right shade .
Billiejo S.
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
Covergirl is one of my favorite brands. It is the only foundation and cover up i use. I love there outlast line. It lasts all day.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
thermal , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL is an amazing brand. When i first got into makeup COVERGIRL was my brand and till this day i'm still in love with it. I love there lip glosses, mascaras, and foundations. I shop at Walmart for this product. I would always shop covergirl until i find a good reason not to.
Angel M.
Angel M.
Great products I use everything from foundation to eyeshadow! Love love! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Stanford, CA
I appreciate CoverGirl for their reliability and predictability of their products. Sometimes the new mascara wands look ridiculous (all makeup brands are guilty of trying too hard to pioneer something new to catch a customer's eye) but you can always find the basics you want.
Erodelyz B.
Erodelyz B.
Union City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely recommend this brand. They have good quality products and inexpensive
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.