COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Snow Hill, NC
I use the age defying foundation love it great coverage and it doesn't settle in fine lines.
Ramona J.
Ramona J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Cover girl is affordable, most products that I have used tends to last as long as other products I have used!
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Eaton, OH
I have used the concealer cream and it is wanderful! Blended very well and never made my face look cakey.
Brittanny W.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I haave to say this is my go to brand for makeup! I use pretty much all of their make up from eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and foundation. I havent really found anything of theirs that i do not like. I would definitely recommend this to any one who asks about it.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Farmington, CT
Awesome eyeliner products!! I love how they have a charcoal color which is between black and grey...it's perfect!
Linda C.
Linda C.
Carmichael, CA
I think this brand is ok. It don't work well as i would like it to. I use it when i cant afford Mac
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Clay Center, KS
Covergirls eyeliner is the best by far. I have great luck getting it to stay where I want it to. But sometimes it breaks off really easy. But other than that it's great!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love their product. Their mascara is the best and the foundation is amazing I will recommend it to others.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Corydon
I love cover girl
I love everything about covergirl
cover girl is my goto makeup
And my go to for alot of things
Marjory P.
Marjory P.
Union City, TN
I have tried lots of make-up brands but I always come back to cover girl for my essentials, they never let me down!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.