BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Aundrea H.
Aundrea H.
Davenport, FL
Cover girl is my foundation of choice. That's typically the only product I find that is suitable for me.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Jacksonville, AR
I really like Covergirl products! They are a great, fair price; decent quality, and stay on your face for a long time!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Gibsonia, PA
Reasonably priced makeup. Decent selection of shades. Love eyeshadow and mascara.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
A good drugstore brand that's up on new trends. It has cute packaging and a good variety
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Covergirl Lashblast Volume has been my go-to everyday mascara for years, and for that, I love this brand.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this brand it's ok but not amazing and I would reccomed this for beginners
Erin S.
Erin S.
Louisville, KY
covergirl is another one of my favorite go to drug store brands. they have a really good bb cream thats perfect for light wear in the summer.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl isn't a bad brand! They have a lot of good dupes on their lipsticks. Their shades aren't bad either.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great, affordable great drug store brand. Nice quality makeup!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara Black
This is an ideal mascara for layering. I can get dark and thick lashes without clumps and flakes even after applying 3 coats. I have fine light eyelashes and this mascara gives me a great look for a great price and minimum effort. The design of the brush helps you to get good coverage. I much prefer this type of brush versus the fiber style ones.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.