Add a Photo

Linda C.
Carmichael, CA
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I think this brand is ok. It don't work well as i would like it to. I use it when i cant afford Mac
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Clay Center, KS
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirls eyeliner is the best by far. I have great luck getting it to stay where I want it to. But sometimes it breaks off really easy. But other than that it's great!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Albuquerque, NM
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love their product. Their mascara is the best and the foundation is amazing I will recommend it to others.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Corydon
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:35 p.m.
I love cover girl
I love everything about covergirl
cover girl is my goto makeup
And my go to for alot of things
Marjory P.
Marjory P.
Union City, TN
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried lots of make-up brands but I always come back to cover girl for my essentials, they never let me down!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Kokomo, IN
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i love the large variety that covergirl offers. and the fact that they have my shade is a bonus. Covergirl has my go to foundation and face powder.
I do wish that they came with brushes instead of puffs though. I would reccomed cover girl to plenty of people
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Richmond, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've had a few experiences with different covergirl mascaras. Some of those experiences were better than others, but I've never purchased a Covergirl mascara that I felt was worth the money I spent on it. My eyelashes aren't worth $10 when they look the same if I use a $3 elf mascara.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
New York City, NY
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My favorite Covergirl products are their mascaras. They aren't terribly expensive, which is great.Out of all the brands of mascara I have tried so far, Covergirl has been my favorite.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The clean matte foundation is the best thing ever. I just love how it conceals my pimples and covers my other imperfections perfectly
Julie B.
Julie B.
Chicora, PA
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has amazing quality products for good prices and the only drugstore matte foundation that didn't cake or severely dry my face. Not to mention their waterproof liner and mascara is truly waterproof and longer lasting than any comparable brands.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.