BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmine B.
I've use the volumizing mascara by cover girl. It's always my backup. I love it because it's waterproof and really brings out my lashes.
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
Love the liquid foundation! It is absolutely fabulous for the affordable price.You can't go wrong with this! Great purchase! I recommend.
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I use cover girl everyday for my face and i love the coverage that the foundation and every product gives i am satisfied with the results
I love CoverGirl mascera, specially the cat eyes line. It gives length and volume with out clumps. I've been. Using is for several years.
Ronda G.
Fulda, IN
Are use cover girl from time to time. I am satisfied with their products. They have a large selection of different shades. Which I enjoy
Krissy T.
Temple, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love CoverGirl! They have lots of variety with their products and beautiful eyeshadows. I'm always satisfied while using this brand!
Holly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has been a long time trusted brand. A go to for me for many make up needs. Always good prices and an easy brand to find at many stores.
Tabatha Z.
Youngsville, LA
I use covergirls foundation and it is the one with the best coverage I found! It seriously amazing I even got my friends into using it!
Beth W.
Batesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cover girl foundation! Great coverage for a great price! They have a large variety of shades and coverage options to chose from.
Starr M.
Louisville, KY
Love their matte lipstain..I have several different colors and they are all wonderful. Excellent pigment and they stay on pretty good.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.