Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Chris N.
Chris N.
Escanaba, MI

i use the covergirl mascara and coverup I like how smooth the coverup goes on and lasts all day and the mascara stays on real good as well the prices are a bit higher but well worth it. will def. keep using these products and hopefully they don't discontinue the ones i use.
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Seven Hills, OH

always inexpensive and easily accessible. Sometimes I wish the quality was better, but i i don't expect huge performance based on the price.
Liz J.
Liz J.
Grand Blanc, MI

Quality makeup for the price. My personal favorite is TruBlend. Blends great for the price.
Jenniffer C.
Jenniffer C.
Blairstown, NJ

I've been using Covergirl makeup since approximately 1982. I love the quality of the products. I find that my skin always looks fresh and moisturized when I use Covergirl. For me one of the most important things with makeup is that it is within my budget and Covergirl almost always is.
Lucia K.
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ

Always happy with my emergency cover girl products when I need to run to a local cvs or Walgreens when I'm not around my home to use my usual makeup!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Quantico, VA

Great "drug store" products everything I've tried as work very well for me just not a fan of the smell easy for my to find my color (I'm supper pale so usually everything is to pink or to yellow).
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Slidell, LA

I wear ONLY Covgirl's 24 hour waterproof gel eyeliner in blackest black. I can sweat, cry, or it can rain and it's NOT coming off! Now I can enjoy myself when I go out instead of worrying if my eyeliner is running!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Brandon, MS

mascara from covergirl is all I have ever used. I love it and it stays on while making my lashes look longer and stronger
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Wrightstown, WI

I only use one product which is the powder and i have to say i love it. Its the only brand i ever use
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH

Covergirl is one of my favorite drugstore brands. They cater to a wide variety of people: men & women, young & old, light & dark skinned and everything in between! That alone makes me love them. Though I have 'moved on' to mainly higher end brands, their 3-in-1 foundation is still my HG! It's got great staying power and obviously the price is fantastic.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.