BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Plattsburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do like covergirl, it's one of my favorite drugstore brands. Especially for face products. Their foundations and setting powders are usually very good quality for the drugstore price. The finish is always beautiful, and it stays on for a long time.
Marcia T.
Marcia T.
Denver, CO
I use clean makeup foundation by covergirl..it works great! It is lightweight and last all day..would recommend
Tranaye T.
Tranaye T.
San Bernardino, CA
Thay have a variety of great product like liquid lipsticks and foundation which is amazing for it to be a drug store brand.
tiffany w.
tiffany w.
Hickory , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a covergirl cover up for my friend. I like how in the store you can see your skin color to the product. Since me and my friend have the same color I found her match. I did borrow it and I loved how smooth it went on. I would totally recommend the liquid foundation.
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the bb cream lately from covergirl and absolutely love it! It is a little bit heavier coverage than most bb creams I've tried but that's why I love it. It's easy to apply I use a brush and it gives natural medium coverage on the skin. It lasts through the day however I don't stay completely matte but that is normal for my oily skin type. I highly recommend and would repurchase!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Allendale , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great powdered foundation. Various colors are offered so I buy Various colors throughout the seasons which is fine because it is very moderately priced. This foundation provides a light level of coverage but does not go on too thick. Works best for a natural look!
April F.
April F.
Cresco, Pa
Certain products of covergirl are great and others are good. Most of the products I have tried weren't so good.
Abbey H.
Abbey H.
Davidsonville, MD
Covergirl has one of my favorite mascaras from the drug store, the super sizer. I will say I like the original much better than the waterproof! It is very black and layers really well to get dark and defined lashes and is great for the lower lash line!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
CoverGirl really knows what it does, this brand makes me feel young again, and it is not that it is very old Jajaajjaja, but it makes me look more radiant and Linda, its eyelash masks make it look super long and voluminous, as well as to attract everyone's attention and flirt with the kids with my eyelashes ūüėā who does not like to wear a nice long eyelashes without getting lumps in it , the best brand will definitely recommend it to all the girls of all ages.
Authentyka P.
Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo prefiero los esmaltes O.P.I., easy etc me gusta tener mis u√Īas bien arregladas con un esmalte de buena calidad y a la moda
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.