COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
Sheila C.
Sheila C.
Rock Stream, NY

Love cover girl eye shadoes. Great range of colors. Like the sets for different eye colors too. Makes closing shades easy
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN

I only buy Lipstick through Covergirl but I have been impressed with how long it stays on throughout the day. They also have a lot of shades somebody can pick from. Also the price is just right. I am happy I never have to spend a fortune with them!!
Diosa A.
Diosa A.
Rialto, CA

I have the covergirl clean foundation and I love it it's perfect for my skin
Gina S.
Gina S.

I have been highly satisfied with every Covergirl product I have purchased. They are all reasonably priced and found at most stores. They have a large variety of beauty products offered to cover any need you have!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK

This brand have some amazing products. I've been using this brand since high school and I am 40 now so that says something. My favorite from them is their mascaras. They always seen to work really well.
For me this brand is very good in some other kinds of products like the dust does not me
Chantai J.
Chantai J.
East Orange, NJ

Cover girl products are great especially for females who just now starting to discover makeup & there products are are very affordable
Heather R.
Heather R.
Essexville , MI

I'll admit the marketing for covergirl really speaks to me, so that's how i initially tried the brand. I don't know much about makeup and I love that the package tells me what eye color and it works for. It seems very affordable compared to what some of my friends pay for makeup!
Haylee M.
Haylee M.
Cardwell, MO

Covergirl is an amazing product. It's one of the more affordable beauty products and I always recommend their products. One of the other greater benefits of covergirl is you can buy their products at just about any store.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH

Their products are good. Their prices are reasonable. I have been buying covergirl for years. I don't like to spend a ton on makeup
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.