BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
I use cover girl everyday for my face and i love the coverage that the foundation and every product gives i am satisfied with the results
Amanda S.
Hollister, CA
They're not cruelty free, and their latest spokesperson (James) made some really ignorant offensive comments. Will not support this brand
Karina L.
Its a brand very accesible and affordable and for some basic products its pretth good still need to check out some new products from them
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Cover girl is the only eye makeup that I have been able to use for 20 years now. It's affordable but still has a lot of choices in color.
Nicole C.
Amherst, NY
I love remarkable by CoverGirl. It goes on well and stats on all day. No flaking! It washes off quick and easy. Only mascara I will use!
Kristen E.
Davison, MI
COVERGIRL products are a great bang for your buck. I really appreciate spreading the extra dollar while still getting a quality product.
Margaret B.
Cambridge, MA
I love this brand. All about bang for your buck. Mascaras are bold, long, and exactly what they advertise--no lingo, no trial and error.
Kalyssa C.
Parachute, CO
From eyeshadow to foundation to make up remover, CoverGirl is my go-to brand for basics. Great colors, solid coverage, and easy removal.
Ronda G.
Fulda, IN
Are use cover girl from time to time. I am satisfied with their products. They have a large selection of different shades. Which I enjoy
Stephanie S.
Dandridge, TN
Love CoverGirl! I don't think that there's anything by the brand that I don't like! They are one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands!
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.