BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angel M.
Angel M.
Great products I use everything from foundation to eyeshadow! Love love! Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Sonja W.
Sonja W.
Maryland Heights, MO
I've been using Covegirl all my young and older life. I find them affordable and they have a great variety of products. I know what I like and they have what I want. I would like for them to come out with a teen line. I will always purchase Covergirl products
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Piketon, OH
I love there true blend powder for my face also there eye shadows Champsine n dark Browns inakso love there blush it's snazing and blends into your skin well with all the other products I use !!!!
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
I buy my mascara and some lipsticks with CoverGirl. It's great and makes eye lashes long lasting. Doesn't crump up like other mascara.
Yanira C.
Yanira C.
Muy buenos productos de farmacia a muy buenos precios y con variedad de maquillaje muy buena
Kim B.
Kim B.
Martville, NY
I buyCovergirl products most because it is priced affordably. I have purchased the long lash waterproof mascara for years. Though I have not been able to find it anywhere lately. Why do they have to keep changing their product line when so many are used to and satisfied with what they had?
sam b.
sam b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products and great quality for awesome prices. Nothing too expensive but products work well and last a long time. Can be found in most grocery/drug stores with a makeup section as well as at ulta beauty. I will forever recommend trying this brand and will continue to use its products myself.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for filler products in your makeup kit. I think the mascara is better than higher end department store brands and you can usually find a coupon. So win/win
Kenzie
Kenzie
Cover girl was actually the first makeup brand I ever used as a little middle schooler trying out makeup for the first time. I think I have used every product from mascara to powder and for the most part, I can't complain. Cover girl has high quality products for an affordable price!
Staci L.
Staci L.
It's an okay brand. I like their matte liquid lipsticks and their foundation is what I used growing up. They have some decide mascaras too. Not much to say about this brand though.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.