Add a Photo

Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is the first makeup brand that i have ever purchased. Still a staple in my arsenal. I love the foundation shades that do range into the deep dark shades. They are great with pigmentation and quality. Still my favorite line of mascaras because they do not burn or irritate my eyes.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Phil Campbell, AL
Dec. 30, 2016, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of my favorite makeups by far such great products for such affordable prices
Kaitie P.
Kaitie P.
Monroeville, OH
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is great for all ages and works really well. You can always find these products at every store and they are low prices as well.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Clean matte foundation is one of my favorite drug store foundations. i have used this line of the classic foundation since I was very young.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Weirton, WV
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is my go to make up for eye shadow and blush because of their price and quality. I use the same shades often and am very satisfied with them. I especially like the 4-color eye shadow compacts. The color combinations are very appealing.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Snow Hill, NC
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the age defying foundation love it great coverage and it doesn't settle in fine lines.
Ramona J.
Ramona J.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl is affordable, most products that I have used tends to last as long as other products I have used!
Makenzie W.
Makenzie W.
Eaton, OH
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used the concealer cream and it is wanderful! Blended very well and never made my face look cakey.
Brittanny W.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I haave to say this is my go to brand for makeup! I use pretty much all of their make up from eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and foundation. I havent really found anything of theirs that i do not like. I would definitely recommend this to any one who asks about it.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Farmington, CT
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Awesome eyeliner products!! I love how they have a charcoal color which is between black and grey...it's perfect!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.