BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Allen park, Mi
Cover girl lashblast mascara (orange tube) is as good as drug store mascara gets. It's reasonably priced at about $7 and often there are coupons available for Covergirl products. The tube lasts a couple months and doesn't dry out too fast. It offers great volume. I normally use it in combination with a lengthening mascara and my lashes look amazing!
Allyssa L.
Allyssa L.
I LOVE Covergirl products! I always find myself going and repurchasing products from them!
Divena D.
Divena D.
Sugar Land, TX
I'm going to be reviewing the Katy Kay Matte Lipsticks from covergirl. I really liked the packaging, it was cute & simple. It's a demi matte lipstick with a demi matte finish. The scent of these lipsticks were so sweet, I loved it! The shade i got was capture tricot-griffes. It was bit more red that I expected. I thought it would be more of a mauve color. The lipstick glided on so smoothly. It was super easy to apply. The only thing is that it didn't really seem like a demi finish lipstick it seemed to me like a regular lipstick. I like the way it settles onto my lips and even the lines it just blends in really well.
Janice N.
Janice N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I have bought from them for YEARS and am never disappointed. They are reasonably priced and have good products.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
HAMPTON, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how broad cover girl is, it's for so many different type of skin tones, and pretty much has something for all your makeup needs.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Ray City , GA
This brand is the best especially when you're on a budget. This is the only eye liner I use is there's
Madison S.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Go to brand for make up! My family had always used cover girl so naturally I use it too! They have a huge selection of products that are all reasonably priced and awesome! You can get them almost anywhere!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
CoverGirl has really great, affordable products. Items can be purchased at drug stores, Walmart and Target. My favorite products are their mascaras.
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
i really love what CoverGirl did when adapting the movie into a makeup collection, and I’m sure many others will too. With that said, you’re not going to want to hesitate picking these up if you see them in a store near you— they’re bound to sell out quickly!
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The few products I have tried form there line have always been a huge disappointment. The prices are a little cheaper then most drug store but honestly Id rather spend a little more to get better quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.