Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA

I'm a huge fan of CoverGirl, especially when it comes to the mascaras. These products are almost always under $10 and work wonderfully, especially for the price!
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Chilliwack

Love their mascara and blush!!! Only kind I will buy!!! Their prices are great and they always have what I need in stock
Teresa R.
Teresa R.

Love there mascaras there awesome. Thwy have all types. You can make all types of looks with there mascara.
jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY

la marca de farmacia que todo mundo puede uno comprar ala buelta de la casa me encanta todos los productos soy su fans muy comodos los precios me encanta
Tishla M.
Tishla M.

I use there base I have not found another base that I love so much and have been using the same one since I was 14
Ruth M.
Ruth M.

The Colossal Volum' Express Washable Mascara

This mascara is pretty good. I love that it doesn't clump the lashes together and it dries quickly. I hate when mascara takes forever to dry and then gets on your eyelids or under your eyes. This doesn't do that. The only downside is it isn't waterproof. I'm otherwise very happy with it.
I have used cover girl since I was in my teens. The shades are a true match. I plan on using covergirl products for a very long time
LiLi B.
LiLi B.
Tulsa, OK

I love the covergirl mascaras the price is great and the quality is amazing Defenetly my fav. Mascaras.
Shanejah L.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL

covergirl as a brand is okay in my opinion. theyre not my favorite drugstore brand but theyre not the worse either
Cindy W.
Cindy W.
Nixa, MO

I have used their powder for many years! It's always my fall back product because I know it works! I will continue using for years to come
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.