Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN

I love this brand!! It is a classic. They have a huge selection of products. This will always be one of my go to brands!
Wilma V.
Wilma V.
Newton, NJ

There are few cosmetics I enjoy. Some don't work with my complexion and others are bad quality. Although I've had trouble finding what I need with this brand I absolutely love eyeshadows and different eye cosmetics.
Briana K.
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO

This is the only brand of foundation that doesn't break me out!!! Every other brand even Clinique does!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.

CoverGirl is one of my favorite drug-store makeup brands. They offer high quality products at an affordable price.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
West Alexandria, OH

I love cover girls mascaras! I usually try a different one every time and I usually always like them. They are always affordable and always work great!
Estephania A.
Estephania A.

excelentes bases y correctores de cobertura muy buena y liviandos a la vez, no lastiman la piel sensible
Joselyne F.
Joselyne F.

Cover girl products are great, just recently started using it more often ....would recommend their products
KT R.
KT R.

I absolutely love the eye shadows and lipsticks. Unfortunately my super sensitive skin and Covergirl's limited color selection in foundation colors didn't work for me. I would still recommend this line.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Jena, LA

I like covergirl makeup because it ususally lasts me a while. I always use their base and powder, it doesn't feel cakey which is my favorite thing about it.
DeLayne S.
DeLayne S.

Cover girl has always been my go to makeup. They are affordable and of great quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.