BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have used eye-shadow and love them. I don't always wear eye-shadow but the colors I have found I really enjoy.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Vicksburg, MS
Love covergirl and all of the options they have to offer! I use more of the eye shadow, foundation and powder than anything else that covergirl has to offer! I love all of the color options!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too bad I used the big orange mascara thruout high school! I like that it does give the lashes a good lift and length!
Zee C.
Zee C.
Junction City, KS
Great, inexpensive products that oftentimes are comparable to the expensive stuff. I love that they are available in my local grocery and/or drugstore, so that I don't have to go to a store that only sells makeup products
Cara T.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an amazing drugstore brand. You can get decent quality products for such a low price. I use Covergirl foundation and powder and coverage lasts all day.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Julian , WV
I love all my covergirl products. I use foundation and powder and I really love the way it stays on my face. The price could be a little cheaper but that's makeup for you.. I mainly get my makeup from rite aid or wal mart..
Cat M.
Cat M.
Andover, KS
Cover girl used to be my favorite brand but I feel like it hasn't been stepping up their game like some other make up brands have. I think there's lots of room for improvement. But I'm not completely ruling out the company.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Asheboro, NC
I use cover Girl face powder in Translucent. It gives great coverage and goes on well. Last several hours.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Cover girl has always offered dependable products and a wide range of pigments and colors. I enjoy this brand and love going make up shopping
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Greenville, NC
Great eye shadow! Has even and thick coverage without smearing. The eye shadow stays on all day and does not require sneaking into the bathroom to reapply! The neutral colors are really natural and not overpowering or too dark. Highly recommend!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.