Add a Photo
Photos (116)
christina s.
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Live the mascara and the eyeliner! The mascara really gives dept to your eyelashes!
Misty M.
Misty M.
New Cumberland, WV
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the foundation and pressed powder. The mascara is great. Long wearing. Prices are reasonable.
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have been using COVERGIRL products for as long as I can remember. Covergirl is affordable, has a wide variety of products, and can be found in many stores! I constantly use their products and I am never disappointed. The quality is always great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality, affordable makeup brand.
Angel L.
Angel L.
Dec. 27, 2016, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is such an amazing brand. Their products are used by many, and they stand for so much more. My favorite products are their mascaras and lipsticks.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great drugstore go to and you can't go wrong with any of their products! Great prices too.
Neilsa S.
Neilsa S.
Dec. 27, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
They have great products that are right up there with the more expensive brands. I always felt confident in my Cover Girl products.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Brazil, IN
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Stopped using covergirl products years ago as they always caused breakouts. They also made my skin very oily.
Haley D.
Haley D.
Donaldsonville, LA
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use their products all the time and am very satisfied. I recommend them to others and will continue too.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Niles, OH
Dec. 27, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great products and affordable prices. Large selection of products ,colors. Easy to apply.
Nora-Nikki K.
Nora-Nikki K.
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
cheap makeup u can buy in local pharmacy but last long, works well. Cheap bought to buy every 6 months
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.