BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I don't know if I've ever found anything that I like from this brand. However their matte bb cream isn't horrible. Just ok I guess
Kristina Y.
Claremore, OK
I would reccomend this brand to new users of makeup it has been out for many years and they keep getting better. Deffinetly a covergirl lol
Alex H.
Edison, NJ
I've always loved cover girl! They aren't overpriced like most brands. And the instant cheekbones blush is literally my fav of all time!!!
Kirsten G.
Branson, MO
Perfect coverage. Light on my face. I don't breaks out when I use it. My skin is so sensitive. It's affordable and easy to pick shade wise.
Laura P.
Who doesn't love Covergirl! I always gotta have a covergirl product in my bag. I'm a loyal customer. It's one of the best brands out there!
Sierra F.
Stryker, OH
I used to absolutely love Covergirl's foundation but have recently found that it has been getting watery and does not offer any coverage
Kristyn T.
Glenham, SD
Quality is usually ok for the cost. Not top notch quality but also very affordable. Great for my daughter who doesn't care about quality.
Alixx W.
austin, tx
All your basic makeup needs can be cured with cover girl. It is a mediocre and cheap brand therefore im satisfied with price and quality.
Emily D.
Have used covergirl for a long time now. Some products are as good but they are cheaper. If you find something you like its always great.
Krista J.
Amery, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are only a few products that I enjoy from Covergirl. They aren't a horrible brand, but I would prefer using Maybelline and Loreal.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.