Add a Photo

Photos (108)
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa

There's nothing that I've tried from covergirl that I haven't loved! They have great color options and stuff for every look!
Jazmyne B.
Jazmyne B.
Littlerock, CA

I like covergirls mascara that matches your eyes. Whenever if worn it, I've been told that it makes my brown eyes stand out a little more
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I have bought mascara before. I bought it at at Target. I'm a college student so luckily it's affordable. I have gotten a few other Covergirl items as well. I would recommend to a friend.
April C.
April C.
Nashville

I love there cover girl queen collection and eyeshadow. They stay on for a long time!!
Hope B.
Hope B.

Love covergirl cosmetics. They work well, are long lasting, inexpensive and attractively packaged. I absolutely love the way the brand embraces diversity and has created color palettes that appeal to multiple races.
Precious B.
Precious B.
Arlington, TX

I love cover girl lip stick. Very vibrant colors. It last a long time and keeps your lips moist. Inexpensive. Very good buy. You can find it everywhere.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Lumberton, MS

I've used cover girl since I was a teenager. It isn't a pricey product but it's well worth it.If you are on a budget this is perfect. I am a true believer if it's not broke don't fix it. Everything has room for improvement. You can purchase it at a dollar store or at a large retail chain.
Natashia C.
Natashia C.
Bronx, NY

I like covergirl I tried their mascara and it was ok. I haven't really tried anything else from covergirl but I would like too. Also they need to work on their products for darker shades as well but other than that they are nice
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX

Love using the covergirl eyeliner the packaging is good it has a smudged and its waterproof the eyeliner doesn't smear I like it because you don't have to sharpen the eyeliner just twist.
Jestina R.
Jestina R.

Covergirl cosmetics is a great drugstore brand and is perfect for beginners to practice and improve their makeup application skills
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.