BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jaedyn p.
Earlham, IA
I love they're matte foundation and powder! It doesn't stay on the whole day is my only problem but it still leaves my face looking fresh !
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
They are okay to me. You can find this brand at like target or walmart or any place like that. They are cheap and have great products
Janet Z.
Monterey Park, CA
I love the cover girl products it's a very good brand and love their colors and are fully satisfied and moneywise to they are not expensive
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I love Cover Girl I think that they have the best mascara the mascara is amazing and has great for me but they also have a great product to
Ashlyn M.
Grand Island NE
I love cover girl. They have amazing stuff and I recommend it for anyone. It is an awesome drug store brand and there mascara is top rated.
mandi T.
Hollywood, FL
Not the first thing i grab from my collection but not the last. I have a love/hate with these products but i would love to be proven wrong.
Hayley V.
Te Awamutu
Love this company has great products to sell and has great mascara to use. I would totally recommend this brand. Cheap products with great
Melissa E.
Stanford, IL
Cover girl is one of the least expensive ways to try new product types and colors. Seems to be good quality, mostly good lasting coverage.
Vreni Q.
I've used some products of this brand and I liked them, I'm not a makeup lover but when I need a product I think this one is a good option
Heather D.
This is one of the first brands I ever ysed of makeup. They are lower priced because it is a drugstore brand. But they are still overpriced
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.