BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like their foundation Great prices and can find at a lot of different stores.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Macon
Love the mascara. I used all their mascaras. Quality products. Very affordable. Located everywhere. Very easy to find.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
me encantan todos los productos de covergirl, me dejan la pies suave y con aspecto natural , lo recomiendo 100%b ademas son super económicos y duraderos, ideales para las adictas al maquillaje asi como yo, lo volvería a comprar muchas veces
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Gulfport, MS
The oldest line it seems but still very true to its name. The fresh faced models down to the unique products. This line has never steered me wrong. I would highly recommend this line to all ages.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
Awesome drug store brand. If I need something cheap, but still searching for a quality product, I always go to covergirl!
Carly F.
Carly F.
Front Royal, VA
I just love the convenience of finding these products anywhere! Walmart, Target, even the Dollar Store! They have a wide range of products and there is always something for everyone! Plus they're all for equality, which is AMAZING.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Princeton, KY
Amazing. Wide selection of everything. Beautiful colors and tons to choose from. They are my favorite
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing drugstore brand All in all. They have lots of great products such as their eyeshadows singles and quads, their lip liners, and their lipsticks. I overall love their products and will continue to buy.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Covergirl is a product that I used all through high school and that I still use into my mid-twenties.Whether it is their foundation or their cover sticks or anything else they have always been a great product that I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! lol
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Covergirl mascaras. They are my go to unless I feel like trying something else out. I have not used much from this brand but I would recommend the mascaras to anyone that has asked. My favorite purchase is the mascaras and I will continue to buy this brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.