Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Reba B.
Reba B.

Lover the coverage of the make up. Good quality for the price. I don't gotta drive 30-45 mins to buy either!!😂
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.

Eu já tinha falado isso no instagram e no snapchat (me segue, é kahbak), mas os batons vieram com algumas cores meio… estranhas. Tá é futurista, fantasia e tudo mais, então tem toda a lógica de virem cores “estranhas”. Admito que a lilás eu vou usar no dia do lançamento – apenas. Mas o resto dá pra usar sempre! :)
São todas cremosas e algumas metalizadas!
Julia E.
Julia E.

I love cover girls clean matte bb cream! And also the pressed powder, I love them! They keep me matte all day long. I haven't tried any other products by covergirl, but I've heard they're great! The selection for the bb cream is not too great. I have to mix two of them to get my shade.
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

Great drugstore makeup brand I love there mascaras they work great and some good eyeshadows
Tonia H.
Tonia H.

Cover girl lash blast mascara are my holy grail mascaras. Ive tried tons of other mascaras from drugstorw to high end and nothing else compares
Laura P.
Laura P.
Medley, FL

Affordable, trustworthy and reliable. Also beautiful and good quality for the price you pay for their products. Their mascaras are bomb! Get them, so cheap and so good. Best product of them all.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

I have used a variety of cosmetics from Covergirl over the years and in general they have all been good quality.
Yessica G.
Yessica G.
Dodge City, KS

From Covergirl I always use their Foundation which is usually the best for my skin I love the way it blends with my skin and the way the product is made without stuff to make or give me allergies
Ana P.
Ana P.
El Mante Tamaulipas, mexico

My first make up I ever bought or tried was cover girl. To this day I still use a lot of their products. They have so many different things to choose from and their prices are really great. If I had to choose one item I'd have forever it would be any of their mascaras! I love them!! I have probably 6 tubes open right now of different kinds. They have one for just about every type of lash. I love it!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Sacramento, CA

I've used this brand for about 15 years now and I absolutely love it. My favorite product is their basic mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.