BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bryte C.
Warsaw, In
I have used the same eyeshadow for almost 10 years. I just love their shimmering sands eyeshadow. Also love there very black eyeliner pencil.
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
Covergirl is a wonderful drugstore brand and I've used a ton of their products! For the most part I've been really satisfied with this brand!
Jada S.
Dalton, GA
Always a goto drugstore product. Love and hate their products but I've been using so many for so long that I can't resist trying new things.
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Cover girl is a great company. They have so many wonderful products for all skin types. They are convenient to find at your local drug store.
Joseline C.
Los Ángeles, CA
I love covergirl because it has very good quality, it is economical therefore this if it reaches so it is of my preference most of the times
Haley J.
Covergirl is a great company! I have loved everything I have ever purchased. They are not very expensive and it stays on the skin very well.
Crystal T.
King, NC
I love these products but some I feel are overpriced. I will continue to purchase some items regularly but will find a substitute for others.
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
Pretty good drugstore brand. I think they're having a hard time keeping up with new trends and innovation compared to other drugstore brands.
Laura S.
Meridian, ID
I love my cover girl mascara. I hate the look of clumps and this stuff doesn't clump at all. It's decently priced too which is always a plus.
LeAnn B.
Alliance, NE
CoverGirl really isn't bad but it's also pretty good but I'm not a BIG fan but I kinda like having CoverGirl it has some really good things.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.