Add a Photo

Diana S.
Diana S.
Dec. 27, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Best brand to use really recommend! With just one time you will see the results and see that its amazing!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Dec. 27, 2016, 5:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used eye-shadow and love them. I don't always wear eye-shadow but the colors I have found I really enjoy.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Vicksburg, MS
Dec. 27, 2016, 7 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love covergirl and all of the options they have to offer! I use more of the eye shadow, foundation and powder than anything else that covergirl has to offer! I love all of the color options!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not too bad I used the big orange mascara thruout high school! I like that it does give the lashes a good lift and length!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Blacksburg, VA
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Meh, over covergirl and all their mascara releases, it seems they are getting worse and worse
Cara T.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY
Dec. 27, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is an amazing drugstore brand. You can get decent quality products for such a low price. I use Covergirl foundation and powder and coverage lasts all day.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Julian , WV
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love all my covergirl products. I use foundation and powder and I really love the way it stays on my face. The price could be a little cheaper but that's makeup for you.. I mainly get my makeup from rite aid or wal mart..
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Jan. 28, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not the biggest fan of Covergirl. I feel like there are better drug store companies our there. I don't like any of their foundations, they aren't long lasting and cake up on my face and look fake. I wish I liked their products more, but I find myself NEVER shopping their stuff.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Asheboro, NC
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use cover Girl face powder in Translucent. It gives great coverage and goes on well. Last several hours.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
Dec. 27, 2016, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Cover girl has always offered dependable products and a wide range of pigments and colors. I enjoy this brand and love going make up shopping
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.