Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Clay Center, KS

Covergirls eyeliner is the best by far. I have great luck getting it to stay where I want it to. But sometimes it breaks off really easy. But other than that it's great!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Albuquerque, NM

Love their product. Their mascara is the best and the foundation is amazing I will recommend it to others.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Corydon

I love cover girl
I love everything about covergirl
cover girl is my goto makeup
And my go to for alot of things
Marjory P.
Marjory P.
Union City, TN

I have tried lots of make-up brands but I always come back to cover girl for my essentials, they never let me down!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Kokomo, IN

i love the large variety that covergirl offers. and the fact that they have my shade is a bonus. Covergirl has my go to foundation and face powder.
I do wish that they came with brushes instead of puffs though. I would reccomed cover girl to plenty of people
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Richmond, KY

I've had a few experiences with different covergirl mascaras. Some of those experiences were better than others, but I've never purchased a Covergirl mascara that I felt was worth the money I spent on it. My eyelashes aren't worth $10 when they look the same if I use a $3 elf mascara.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
New York City, NY

My favorite Covergirl products are their mascaras. They aren't terribly expensive, which is great.Out of all the brands of mascara I have tried so far, Covergirl has been my favorite.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH

The clean matte foundation is the best thing ever. I just love how it conceals my pimples and covers my other imperfections perfectly
Julie B.
Julie B.
Chicora, PA

Covergirl has amazing quality products for good prices and the only drugstore matte foundation that didn't cake or severely dry my face. Not to mention their waterproof liner and mascara is truly waterproof and longer lasting than any comparable brands.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Memphis

I love all of their mascara and eyeliner. I have never have a bad night when I'm wearing cover girl!!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.