BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Ozark, AL
i enjoy covergirl. it's very affordable. i use their eyeshadow a lot but it does seem to fade by the end of the day.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Albertville, AL
I love all their products especially their face powders. Cover girl make up is the best and the cheapest!
Yippie H.
Yippie H.
Dayton, OH
I used to be a huge fan of covergirl, but the last few things I've bought from this line have been a disappointment. The foundation I used to use all the time is now Cakey and thick, the mascara is clumpy, and the eyeliner smears and fades too easily :(
Janet O.
Janet O.
Covergirl TrueBlend foundation is by far the best product they sell. Great coverage without being "cakey" and heavy.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan girl of Cover girl. Ive been using this brand for years. From mascaras to liners to eyeshadows, this brand will not dissappoint! You can find this product at most drugstores, for a super low price. They have some of my favorite eyeshadows of all time.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand. I love this drugstore brand. Products are good quality for the price. The foundations are great and I love their lipsticks as well. I don't shop here too often but I would recommend to others.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Red level, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a wonderful drugstore brand and I've used a ton of their products! For the most part I've been really satisfied with this brand!
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Huntertown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are effective in their application and coverage. They are affordable so everyone can us them
Katie A.
Katie A.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are great when you want beauty products that are good quality and affordable. A good thing is you can get these products at your local drug store.
Tess M.
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA
I use cover girl some, its not my favorite thought. I can blend it very well if they had more mineral powder options i would probably use it more. It is quite affordable too.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.