BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
CoverGirl has really great, affordable products. Items can be purchased at drug stores, Walmart and Target. My favorite products are their mascaras.
sam b.
sam b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products and great quality for awesome prices. Nothing too expensive but products work well and last a long time. Can be found in most grocery/drug stores with a makeup section as well as at ulta beauty. I will forever recommend trying this brand and will continue to use its products myself.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Grove city , OH
Awesome drug store brand. If I need something cheap, but still searching for a quality product, I always go to covergirl!
Lismary E.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable products that can be found just about anywhere. I do buy the products often or receive free samples. I really like their lipgloss I just wish they would transition to non toxic, cruelty free and natural ingredients.
Cat S.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Have been using Covergirl since I started wearing makeup. It's what mom could afford to buy us. Loved it then and still love it now.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I was about 14, Covergirl has always been my go to. I have always used their powder, and blush, and even some eyeshadows. They also have great mascaras and eyeliners! I think they are affordable and very versatile to different skin types and colors.
Marcia T.
Marcia T.
Denver, CO
I use clean makeup foundation by covergirl..it works great! It is lightweight and last all day..would recommend
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Princeton, KY
Amazing. Wide selection of everything. Beautiful colors and tons to choose from. They are my favorite
Charity H.
Charity H.
Owensboro, KY
Its a little pricey but the quality is good. My shade that I need is always in stock. There are a lot of different options to choose from in foundation, eyeliner and eye shades
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
It's a hit or miss with cover girl. I really like high quality makeup but just chat afford a ton right now. I have either been really impressed with a cover girl product or really dissatisfied.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.