BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassandra T.
Pittsfield, ME
Always a good consistent product. Some colors are FABULOUS and I love their eyeliners. My foundation is also by covergirl.
Gabriela A.
Maybelline SuperStay 24hr 2-Step Lipcolor:

love the super stay lipsticks, I have different colors, but I must say that red is my favorite, this lipstick consists of two bars, one at each end, the first contains the lipstick and the second a translucent bar that is responsible for sealing The color, although it says that it lasts for 24 hours I do not recommend it to go to eat since you will feel uncomfortable, to me it has lasted between 4 to 5 hours in perfect condition! Between the price / product ratio I give it 4 stars for being one of the best lipsticks of maybelline!
Natalie M.
Potomac, MD
Really nice company. I love getting behind the new CoverGirls (Ellen, etc.). They are also inclusive with the male CoverGirl (who is a makeup wizard to be quite honest. Like damn!). Good quality makeup that does not irritate the skin. I would recommend this.
Brandi L.
Dilworth, MN
Ink it! Eye liner is my absolute favorite! Stays put and never smudges! Best thing to remove it at night is coconut oil!
Emmie S.
Charleston, IL
This brand is wonderful! The lipstains and the foundation are a must in my makeup bag!!
Ally D.
Henderson, NV
Covergirl mascaras in general are just amazing! I haven't found one yet that I don't like! The wands have all been good for me. i especially love anything volumizing and dark! Some packaging I think is too bulky, but to me it's about the product!
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy covergirl as a brand. Their matte BB cream is really nice and so are their lipsticks and face powders. They are reasonably priced and easily accessible at local drugstores, target, etc.
Mackenzie K.
Baltic, SD
Love the foundation and powder . I just wish it was a little cheaper. There are a lot of shades for each skin
Klaudia M.
South Gate, CA
Inexpensive very good products good coverage and find products in drug store
Rebecca H.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl has always been one of my favorite brands. They are always affordable and have great products. I love how they are always coming out with new products that are exciting to try
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.