Add a Photo

#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (111)
Emilee K.
Emilee K.

Covergirl tends to be hit-or-miss with their cosmetics. They are moderately affordable as far as drug store products go. The quality varies between products. I find that the eyeshadows are not highly pigmented, and the lipsticks peel and fade, but CG mascara is usually pretty good.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Des Moines, IA

I love Covergirl mascara. I have really short and light colored eyelashes.. it is so hard finding a mascara that covers evenly while also helping with length and dimension. I will never go back to using any other type of mascara. I also love that they have several types of mascara.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL

Love their dark circle under eye concealer. Also love their nude lip liner.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.

Great for the price but lacking a little in quality. This products makes my skin very oily. I naturally have very oily skin so this is not a surprise for me. My friends who use it do no have this issue. I would recommend it for someone who is young and exploring make up options.
sylvia v.
sylvia v.
Havre De Grace, MD

My go to for a foundation. Reasonably priced, good coverage without looking "made up" and my skin can breathe.
Alecia P.
Alecia P.

They sell great product but my skin is too sensitive for most of it. It makes me break out really bad.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

This is a great drugstore cosmetics brand. They have some nice colors, and for the price the quality is pretty good.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN

Cover Girl palette seems to be one of the most popular items.
At first, I didn't really care for it. But the more I used it, the more I liked it. I have used Covergirl products.
The TruNaked palettes are Cover Girl's answer to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes which are a little out of my price range. I loved the colors in this palette and I was able to create several eye looks.
Covergirl has many options to choose from and it's another "go to" brand for me!
I recommend you at least try this! Even on the palette it says "compares to the other $50 palettes"
irene a.
irene a.
BYRON , CALIFORNIA

La marca covergirl es muy buena ; eh tenido la oportunidad de usar varios de sus productos y me parecen de muy buena calidad, y ademas tienen un costo buenísimo !! Realmente me gusta la marca covergirl:)
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX

Covergirl is always my go to brand whenever I am in a hurry. I've tried foundation, powder, mascara, lipsticks and primers. They have very reasonable and affordable prices. Covergirl products have good quality.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.