COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Catie S.
Catie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products. My favorite is their foundation. I can always find a color to match my skin and they leave my skin feeling great. Most makeup leave my skin looking and feeling cakey but not Covergirl. With acne prone skin makeup choice is important and Covergirl never disappoints.
Janna C.
Janna C.
Alameda
I like most of the cover girl products. It seems to me that it is good affordable makeup products. It has something for everyone.
Abbi L.
Abbi L.
Forest, OH
Less fall out for eyeshadow but the mascara is clumpy every time I buy it, also eyeliner is easily dulled after a couple uses
Erinn F.
Erinn F.
I really like their mascara! The purple ish one I think. But I stopped using it just because my eyes were always burning. But it made my lashes look great while it lasted for me.
katherine b.
katherine b.
Fort Wayne, IN
i have used cover girl products since the early 70's my mother used it i use it my daughter now uses it and so does her daughters cover girl has been trusted in our family for generations
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Clover, SC
I have used this for years. It's not as expensive as other brands but it works great . I will continue to buy this as long as they keep price affordable
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Columbia City, IN
In my opinion Covergirl is comparable to Maybelline. I'd spend the extra money and buy Younique make-up.
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
I use there eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow ... I like all their products and they are not super over priced plus you can often find sales and coupons ... eye liner last majority of the day, sometimes I'll re add to crisp and brighter the lines ... eye shadow pending color last all day as well.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl makeup has been a long time brand I trust. Their products work good and are affordable. I can find their products at any local store that sells makeup. I grew up wearing CoverGirl and still use it today. I love their compact powder foundation.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.