BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Covergirl is a product that I used all through high school and that I still use into my mid-twenties.Whether it is their foundation or their cover sticks or anything else they have always been a great product that I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! lol
Allyssa L.
Allyssa L.
I LOVE Covergirl products! I always find myself going and repurchasing products from them!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Allen park, Mi
Cover girl lashblast mascara (orange tube) is as good as drug store mascara gets. It's reasonably priced at about $7 and often there are coupons available for Covergirl products. The tube lasts a couple months and doesn't dry out too fast. It offers great volume. I normally use it in combination with a lengthening mascara and my lashes look amazing!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Monticello, MN
Covergirl is still and has always been my favorite foundation manufacturer. It's lightweight and long lasting. Affordable and can be purchased at nearly every bog box store.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Apex, NC
Love their 24 hour lip stain. Only complaint is that it can get a bit clumpy and wears away near the inner part of the lips after eating or drinking which leaves a "lip liner " look behind
Michele B.
Michele B.
I've used a bunch of covergirl products! I find the nail polish to be great! The clear top coat definitely helps to prevent chipping and there are a wide range of colors from metallics to pinks to deep reds.
Divena D.
Divena D.
Sugar Land, TX
I'm going to be reviewing the Katy Kay Matte Lipsticks from covergirl. I really liked the packaging, it was cute & simple. It's a demi matte lipstick with a demi matte finish. The scent of these lipsticks were so sweet, I loved it! The shade i got was capture tricot-griffes. It was bit more red that I expected. I thought it would be more of a mauve color. The lipstick glided on so smoothly. It was super easy to apply. The only thing is that it didn't really seem like a demi finish lipstick it seemed to me like a regular lipstick. I like the way it settles onto my lips and even the lines it just blends in really well.
Janice N.
Janice N.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I have bought from them for YEARS and am never disappointed. They are reasonably priced and have good products.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Hampton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how broad cover girl is, it's for so many different type of skin tones, and pretty much has something for all your makeup needs.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Ray City , GA
This brand is the best especially when you're on a budget. This is the only eye liner I use is there's
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.