Add a Photo

#12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (103)
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.

They're mascaras are very good especially for a drugstore brand. They're products are generally very good for the price and availability. They're available at all drugstores and Walmarts. I recommend they're lipstick!
Blanca G.
Blanca G.

I love cover girl mascara. All the ones I've tried have always worked great.
Erica M.
Erica M.

One of my fave makeup sellers. I've been using Cover girl for many years and still do. Love how they keep up with the trends and still keep their old school products
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love my cover girl concealer. It works amazing with covering up my imperfections! It is lightweight and reasonably priced
Corinne M.
Corinne M.

Covergirl products are reasonably priced and available at any drugstore. They are my go to for powder based foundations, but I tend not to use them for eye products since they wear off so quickly.
Sandy E.
Sandy E.

Me encanta esta marca en cada uno de sus productos hay mucha variedad en cada producto para cada gusto y están en muy bajo costo.
Reba B.
Reba B.

Lover the coverage of the make up. Good quality for the price. I don't gotta drive 30-45 mins to buy either!!😂
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.

Eu já tinha falado isso no instagram e no snapchat (me segue, é kahbak), mas os batons vieram com algumas cores meio… estranhas. Tá é futurista, fantasia e tudo mais, então tem toda a lógica de virem cores “estranhas”. Admito que a lilás eu vou usar no dia do lançamento – apenas. Mas o resto dá pra usar sempre! :)
São todas cremosas e algumas metalizadas!
Julia E.
Julia E.

I love cover girls clean matte bb cream! And also the pressed powder, I love them! They keep me matte all day long. I haven't tried any other products by covergirl, but I've heard they're great! The selection for the bb cream is not too great. I have to mix two of them to get my shade.
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

Great drugstore makeup brand I love there mascaras they work great and some good eyeshadows
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.