Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
New Kensington, PA

Love the no clump mascara! It keeps the lashes separate and doesn't flake. I really love it!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton, OH

Covergirl has been around since I was a baby. It's definitely a very well known brand. They have been releasing new products a lot lately and I've tried them and I'm very happy with the items I've chosen. Recommend them to everyone.
Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK

CoverGirl is a low to.midrange drug store cosmetics line. They tend to have an orange undertone in their foundations and a pink undertone in their lightest shades. That works for some but it's something to keep in mind. They offer a variety of formulas and forms for foundations and that is highly appealing
Covergirl's flap I love is the best and has treatment for the growth of eyelashes
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Douglas, GA

I recently have there cover stick concealer I love it ... I use it to prime my eyes and give it a base.
Aleeha W.
Aleeha W.

The Covergirl Queen collection is my absolute favorite. The lip products are a must have and its a collection revolving around Queen Latifah.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Ferndale, WA

Great budget-friendly makeup. Huge line of products makes finding a formula or color very easy for everyone. There are lots of eye shadow colors but the formula itself is not the strongest so the colors are not very bright and they tend to crease quickly.
susana t.
susana t.
Bronx, NY

I love their BB cream & eyeliner. They work very well & worth it. They are very affordable.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH

I like a couple of their mascaras and the Ready, Set, Gorgeous foundation is nice. I have 2 of their regular lipsticks and they are nice too.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Deer Park, Tx

Covergirl is one of my go to products that I can get easily at any store. It's not the best of the products, but if your in a quick bind it will work. The price is very affordable. Some of the products can make your face look greasy or smudge really easily if you use to much. Just be careful.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.