COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Katie A.
Katie A.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love Covergirl mascaras! They make my lashes voluminous without looking cakey. I've never had a poor experience with Covergirl products.
Mandy O.
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR
I love me some cover girl products. I haven't found a cover girl product that I don't like. From foundations to lipgloss to eyeliners, they have all been great!!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge cover girl fan but some of there stuff is better than high end makeup
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Owensboro, KY
It's a timeless classic. Covergirl will never go out of style. Never ever ever ever ever.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Big Creek, WV
I used a lot of cover girl. I find that it works on my face well. The cover girl makeup doesn't make my face break out.
Yelary M.
Yelary M.
Corona, NY
Cover girl has amazing lip glosses. I can never go wrong with them. And fortunately that's all I've tried from their line but I always go back to that lipgloss I just wish I remembered the name. However your lip glosses are not tacky or sticky they feel like you have nothing on.
Harley G.
Harley G.
Ocala, FL
I love cover girl products. I use a multitof their liquid foundation and wouldn't have it any other way. I love their coverage, it applies evenly and lasts for hours.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Madison, WI
Overall I really like Covergirl. It's a little bit pricier than some of the other drug store brands, but it's fairly affordable compared to the fancier brands. I've never gotten anything from Covergirl that didn't work for me. It always meets my expectations.
Marie R.
Marie R.
A nice product that I"m sure everyone out there would love this too so just give it a try and enjoyed!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Dallas, NC
Covergirl is a nice clean feeling make-up. Doesn't feel like you're covering your face with a thick make-up. It is a light fully covering make-up. Not a very expensive brand, but it really works.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.