BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
King, NC
I love these products but some I feel are overpriced. I will continue to purchase some items regularly but will find a substitute for others.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Lash Blast mascara has to be my all-time favorite drugstore mascara ever. I love that Covergirl isn't afraid to have brown for their mascaras and sometimes I prefer brown to make my blue eyes pop. The Lash Blast makes my lashes voluminous and it doesn't flake off throughout the day.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Davison, MI
Affordable and good quality products. Many options to choose from. I like that I can buy at my local stores.
Schevette G.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is amazing I love their products I love the queen collection when I run out of my Mac Covergirl Queen Foundation is my go-to it's very affordable is not expensive I love their eyebrow pencils as well and they have a lot of vibrant colors when it comes to thick and eyeshadows
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
What can I say about CG? I have been using their products for at least 25 years. It is affordable and usually I can find the colors I like. I love the new high pigment eye shadows and the lip stains the most. Now that I don't need acne fighting foundation though, I have switched to another brand because their age defying products aren't my favorite.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Generally speaking, COVERGIRL is great value for the price! It's not fair to compare it to product selling at four times the cost, so my five stars is for the price and compared to the competition within the price range. They sell a wide range of makeup and beauty product.
Caity S.
Caity S.
Roy, UT
It works and does exactly what it says it should. Makes my lashes long and voluminous in one coat! Amazing!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Murray, KY
Their vivid matte liquid lipsticks are hit and miss. Nude colors go on great and dry Matt, darker colors like corrupt cranberry go on sticky and blotchy, have to apply multiple layers. Smell is too overpowering and it doesn't last.
Abby L.
Abby L.
Its a very nice brand of product I will definitely keep buying their productsūüėÄ. Some products they make a gross and sticky but most if them are amazing
Sabreena M.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an okay drug store brand. I prefer pricey specialty brands the foundation isn't really good coverage and they don't have many shades so I can't find one that matches my olive skin their mascara clumps eyeliner is okay for part of the day but not all day wear
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.