Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#19 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Photos (107)

Excellent products, accessible, I have not tried many but without hesitation I would like, I am very excited to know them more and to be able to give a better pinion
Daniella T.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ

Cover girl is a good makeup brand for my type of skin. I always buy cover girl mascaras such as lash last and clump crusher.
alexis F.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA

Covergirl has some good products. I am not a fan of their foundations sometimes because they fend to rub off during the day or not give me a full coverage I was looking for but their new mascara is amazing
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin, Pa

Another great drugstore brand! Affordable for decent quality. Trusted brand that doesn't irritate skin
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.

Covergirl products are really good considering they are a drugstore product and they are not high end. They look nice, and I especially like their eyeshadow palettes. Especially the nudes they have come out with. They are really nice and I can't wait to try more.
Amy C.
Amy C.
West Paducah, KY

I have been using Cover girl mascara for several years now. I have never found a better product. I love the way my lashes look long and thick. I have had so many compliments over the years. These reasons confirm my love for thear mascara and I do not plan to ever stop using them.
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Moreno Valley, CA

Not my favorite brand the eyeshadows are ok I'd skip the mascaras and go with loreal. Gives the most volume and length.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Colorado Springs, CO

Affordable and easy to use. I love that I can purchase it anywhere, unlike some how higher end beauty products
Kim W.
Kim W.

Pretty much anything I have ever used made by covergirl has been great. The prices are very reasonable. I don't really care for the "clean" products that smell like Noxzema (sp?). It makes my face burn and causes blemishes. Over all very good product.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.

I own a couple foundations because when i did put it on i felt like i had nothing on my face it blends very good n it turns matte love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.