BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Huntertown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are effective in their application and coverage. They are affordable so everyone can us them
Tara R.
Tara R.
Bixby, OK
I love the black eyeliner mechanical pencil. A lot of the other brands make my eyes burn and water and covergirl doesn't do that. Finally found my favorite eyeliner
Tess M.
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA
I use cover girl some, its not my favorite thought. I can blend it very well if they had more mineral powder options i would probably use it more. It is quite affordable too.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The few products I have tried form there line have always been a huge disappointment. The prices are a little cheaper then most drug store but honestly Id rather spend a little more to get better quality.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Macon
Love the mascara. I used all their mascaras. Quality products. Very affordable. Located everywhere. Very easy to find.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Covergirl is a product that I used all through high school and that I still use into my mid-twenties.Whether it is their foundation or their cover sticks or anything else they have always been a great product that I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! lol
Allyssa L.
Allyssa L.
I LOVE Covergirl products! I always find myself going and repurchasing products from them!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Allen park, Mi
Cover girl lashblast mascara (orange tube) is as good as drug store mascara gets. It's reasonably priced at about $7 and often there are coupons available for Covergirl products. The tube lasts a couple months and doesn't dry out too fast. It offers great volume. I normally use it in combination with a lengthening mascara and my lashes look amazing!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Monticello, MN
Covergirl is still and has always been my favorite foundation manufacturer. It's lightweight and long lasting. Affordable and can be purchased at nearly every bog box store.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
Great high end make up alternative. Some of the eye shadows leave more to be deserved, but overall good brand.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.