BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christine D.
Westminster
i have used their clump crusher mascara and absolutely love it! it's a very nice mascara and i've used the whole bottle! i recommend trying it!
Rocio G.
Los Angeles, CA
Cover girl has never been my favorite, i don't know what it is but some how i tend to get a rash on my skin or i start breaking out pretty bad
Kelly J.
I really like using the Clump Crusher mascara. It is very inexpensive and gives you the perfect eyelashes! I definitely recommend it to anyone!
Maria U.
Camden, IN
Covergirl is one of my favorite drug store brands. They are not top shelf amazing but they are getting better and better with each new release.
I use covergirl often. Their makeup has been around forever. Its not the high end quality makeup but its still good and the price is reasonable
Mackenzie D.
Smithland, KY
Fabulous drugstore brand. I've used their foundation before and it covered my face well but smelt like medicine. Not sure if I'd use it twice.
Amy D.
Haslett, MI
I love covergirl! I am obsessed with there mascara like its one of my favorite brands and I always get it. I would highly recommend to others.
Krystal C.
Raceland, La
I love majority of their products. My skin is sensitive so I have to be careful because some of their products make my skin oily and break out.
Tia T.
Corona, CA
they're concealer is so amazing with full coverage i use it everyday for blemishes i have a connor live without it since i don't use foundation
Ariel M.
Irene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use covergirl for everything because it's easy to pop into walmart and buy these products. From concealer to mascara this is my go to brand.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.