Add a Photo

Rebecca L.
Clover, SC
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:10 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used this for years. It's not as expensive as other brands but it works great . I will continue to buy this as long as they keep price affordable
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Columbia City, IN
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
In my opinion Covergirl is comparable to Maybelline. I'd spend the extra money and buy Younique make-up.
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
Dec. 28, 2016, 5:19 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use there eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow ... I like all their products and they are not super over priced plus you can often find sales and coupons ... eye liner last majority of the day, sometimes I'll re add to crisp and brighter the lines ... eye shadow pending color last all day as well.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Riverside, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 9:14 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I bought a maroon lipstick recently which i wear not quite often. The color is nice and the texture is just right however now very long lasting on terms when i drink somethimg. For the money not that bad but rather waste money else wear. Good to go lipstick.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 28, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I'm not the biggest fan of Covergirl. I feel like there are better drug store companies our there. I don't like any of their foundations, they aren't long lasting and cake up on my face and look fake. I wish I liked their products more, but I find myself NEVER shopping their stuff.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Brandenburg
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use covergirl mascara! It works wonders for me, no clumping! And it's affordable!! You can find covergirl products almost anywhere.
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:16 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love the wide variety of products. I use their lose powder daily and love it. The "puff" it comes with works perfectly fine on my skin. Their long lasting lipstick actually lasts as well, but can be a little bit drying. Available at any drug stores!
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I live cover girl mascara, only kind I will use. I have tried alot to make my eyes pop and I get that without the spider lash look that I dislike
Heather S.
Heather S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love Covergirl make for everyday wear. It doesn't break my face out or feel to heavy which is a huge plus for me. I always get compliments when I use the CLUMP CRUSHER EXTENSIONS LASH BLAST mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.