BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Roulette, PA
I have a few cover girl beauty products. I have the nudes eyeshadow palette and it is very pigmented and beautiful. I also have a few lipsticks which are also beautiful colors.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
I have used covergirl eyeliner since I was in high school. It is the only eyeliner I have used that I find lasts all day and doesn't smudge unless of course your rubbing your eyes! I won't use any other eye liner product !
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products. Covergirl is a trusted brand and is highly recommended. Covergirl has many great products and different arrangement of great colors.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Foundation, foundation, foundation. It is wonderful. Primer is good. Lipsticks are long wearing and full of color.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I use the coveergirl clean matte powder and I really like it. I normally don't wear makeup becauseit either cakes on or it makes my face break out but this does neither of those. It's not very expensive either and it also comes in a liquid for those who like liquids over powder.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Decatur, IL
I love most of their products especially eyeliner. I but trough ulta when they have their sales.
Merie B.
Merie B.
Everything that I've ever used of this brand from foundation to eye makeup has always been good. There hasn't been a product I've tried that I haven't liked.
Joan C.
Joan C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I've tried many bb creams but I always go back to this product. The shade #815 is perfect and the coverage is light so there's no settling into fine lines.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Covergirl products works as well as behind the counter makeup products without the high price. The products quality is of a very high standard.
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love covergirl its always been one of my favorite brands super good quality and affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.