COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
April H.
April H.
Louisville, OH
I like Covergirl. It's one of the diff products I have used for years, it's still slightly affordable and the have good products.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
I love COVERGIRL especially when they choose celebrities to be the spokesperson of it like Zendaya.
Krista D.
Krista D.
Love most of the products. Very affordable and great color selection compared to alot of others.. but most oxides on me so i always have to try it out and see
Susan C.
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
I began using CoverGirl products when I was 15. 37 years later I still use them. I've tried other foundations but they never react well with my skin.
CoverGirl stays fresh, and lasts. I get a lot of compliments on my complexion when wearing my CoverGirl.
Kat A.
Kat A.
Bat Cave, NC
I do like covergirl makeup, but it can be a little pricey. I usually only buy it when it is on sale. Honestly I'd rather either spend the big bucks for a nicer quality event makeup or just purchase the cheapy makeup for every day use.
Susan R.
Susan R.
Wilmington, NC
I've been using covergirl eyeshadow for most of my life. They're reasonably priced and can be picked up at most any store, which is really convenient. I like the fact that the color palettescheme make it easy to match up your "look" without having to purchase multiple single colors.
Triniece M.
Triniece M.
Katy, TX
great over the counter department store products. Works well on any skin tone and awesome coverage. It lasts all day!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
I have used covergirl in the past and I did not like as much as I like the products I use now. Covergirl have great products and my mom still uses them but I feel like the foundation just didn't do much for my skin. Still a good price and I would still recommend to someone.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love Covergirl mascaras! They make my lashes voluminous without looking cakey. I've never had a poor experience with Covergirl products.
Mandy O.
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR
I love me some cover girl products. I haven't found a cover girl product that I don't like. From foundations to lipgloss to eyeliners, they have all been great!!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.