Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Shelbi S.
Shelbi S.
Muskegon, MI

Cover girls products are always very reasonably priced. And I'm never disappointed by their makeup.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Neenah

I purchase mascara somewhat frequently and have no complaints with the products
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Norwalk, CA

I personally enjoy using Covergirl's mascaras. I've been using them for about 5 years and don't feel the need to try something else that is expensive. You can spend less than 10 dollars for mascara and be pleased with the results.
Elinor A.
Elinor A.

The first makeup that I bought was covergirl her publicity always caught me and told me that I should buy that brand and wear those spectacular eyes or a makeup with a good natural finish. This mark will always be with me wherever I go
JoyAnn M.
JoyAnn M.
Pottstown, PA

I love Covergirl's products because they make my skin look natural and not overdone with makeup. The makeup colors match my skin tone and enhance my natural features. The products always last, are very affordable, and are available every where that I shop.
Corrie C.
Corrie C.
North, VA

I've been a fan of covergirl for many years. I love the evolving products that mix with the old timers! Long wear life of most products and just an overall affordable good product.
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
Katy, TX

Love there lipsticks and the multiple viarity of colors and the fact that they stay on for a while
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.

Cover girl makeup is it all time favorite that I've been using since a teenager it's a very good quality product for a very reasonable pricing I do like everything that I have to offer from cosmetic to facial
Savanah G.
Savanah G.
Calhoun, GA

My favorite mascara is last blast. Its been my go to for several years. Always leaves my lashes looking great
christina s.
christina s.
Shawnee, OK

Live the mascara and the eyeliner! The mascara really gives dept to your eyelashes!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.