BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan G.
Roulette, PA
I have a few cover girl beauty products. I have the nudes eyeshadow palette and it is very pigmented and beautiful. I also have a few lipsticks which are also beautiful colors.
Kaitlin M.
I tried Covergirl foundation in both liquid and compact. I did my best to color match these products. The liquid streaks. I can't blend it even with a beauty blender. The pressed powder does not cover, instead, made me look like I powdered flour all over my face.
I've tried some of the products. I highly recommend them, there so many options and they make a lot of stuff not only lipstick or foundation. I recommend you shop there it's my go to store.
Alli P.
Midvale, UT
I love CoverGirl foundation! It is the best I've found to match my skin tone, and it doesn't make me feel like I've got a mask on. It's light, breathable, and just right for me!
Kay S.
Watford City, ND
While I love their mascara I am not fond of their eyeliner. It transfers on me bad. Its great for the price but definitely worth buying other products in my opinion.
Cidny C.
Eldridge, IA
I like this makeup and I like how affordable it is. They make it very easy to be able to buy this makeup on a budget and it is still good quality for the money you're paying. Overall I enjoy the products!!
Kellie J.
Spokane Valley
I really love the covergirl mascara I have tried every one they have come out with and I love them all. They all have great applicators and the waterproof is really waterproof.
Yalix N.
25410 sw 137th ave apt 102 homestead fl 33032
To Be Honest I Mostly Don't But Almost Anything There Just The Máscaras And Sometimes Some Other Things But I Usually Don't Go There Much Or Buy Anything From That Brand
Inna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Love all their products, they are very affordable and of great quality. Hey have it all. I usually stick to their face products such as the pressed powder or bb cream
nyeisha m.
Mascara is wonderful, they have a Multi- variety of make up that anyone of all skin types to use. Depending on which location you buy these products are bad on the quality in my opinion ex: wal greens do not go there to buy anything Go to a real beauty supply store and shop there
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.