BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Carbondale, PA
Covergirl foundation is my go-to skin product to cover blemishes and make my skin look even and smooth. I love that the brand has a wide variety of options, from liquid to powder, that work for every skin tone.
Kayli Y.
Kayli Y.
Princeton, KY
I love how much makeup cover girl has to offer. They have a great selection of things to choose from. And they are all affordable.
Arwa M.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got the covergirl mascara in my walmart beauty box ,dont know about it that its expensive or not , but i will be gonna try it soon and review it too
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
Esta linea es super facil de conseguie, en cualquiera dw tus tiendas lo piedes coseguir. Me gusta muchi
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Ozark, AL
i enjoy covergirl. it's very affordable. i use their eyeshadow a lot but it does seem to fade by the end of the day.
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Albertville, AL
I love all their products especially their face powders. Cover girl make up is the best and the cheapest!
Ataja F.
Ataja F.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is great i love this brand because they are very affordable and amazing The quality is great. Ill always buy from covergirl and I recommend everyone buy from them
Katlyn W.
Katlyn W.
Selma, NC
I 've been using covergirl since I first started wearing makeup and years later they are still my number one brand! I love covergirl and always recommend it to my friend and family. covergirl is great makeup at a great price and you cant beat that!
Sabreena M.
Sabreena M.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is an okay drug store brand. I prefer pricey specialty brands the foundation isn't really good coverage and they don't have many shades so I can't find one that matches my olive skin their mascara clumps eyeliner is okay for part of the day but not all day wear
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand. I love this drugstore brand. Products are good quality for the price. The foundations are great and I love their lipsticks as well. I don't shop here too often but I would recommend to others.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.