Add a Photo
Photos (116)
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Madison, WI
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Overall I really like Covergirl. It's a little bit pricier than some of the other drug store brands, but it's fairly affordable compared to the fancier brands. I've never gotten anything from Covergirl that didn't work for me. It always meets my expectations.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Blacksburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 28, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Meh, over covergirl and all their mascara releases, it seems they are getting worse and worse
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Dallas, NC
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a nice clean feeling make-up. Doesn't feel like you're covering your face with a thick make-up. It is a light fully covering make-up. Not a very expensive brand, but it really works.
Cassie J.
Cassie J.
Falmouth, KY
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love their makeup , their coverage is great without being heavy and not oily . It's a great product .
Bo T.
Bo T.
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:07 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Great product for the price. Use it for my foundation because it has the best shade for my Asian skin complexion. I like the variety of products and shades of foundation. Good line of beauty products from lipstick to eye shadows. I will buy cover girl again
Catie S.
Catie S.
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl products. My favorite is their foundation. I can always find a color to match my skin and they leave my skin feeling great. Most makeup leave my skin looking and feeling cakey but not Covergirl. With acne prone skin makeup choice is important and Covergirl never disappoints.
Janna C.
Janna C.
Alameda
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like most of the cover girl products. It seems to me that it is good affordable makeup products. It has something for everyone.
Abbi L.
Abbi L.
Forest, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Less fall out for eyeshadow but the mascara is clumpy every time I buy it, also eyeliner is easily dulled after a couple uses
Erinn F.
Erinn F.
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:12 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like their mascara! The purple ish one I think. But I stopped using it just because my eyes were always burning. But it made my lashes look great while it lasted for me.
katherine b.
katherine b.
Fort Wayne, IN
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
i have used cover girl products since the early 70's my mother used it i use it my daughter now uses it and so does her daughters cover girl has been trusted in our family for generations
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.