BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Roulette, PA
I have a few cover girl beauty products. I have the nudes eyeshadow palette and it is very pigmented and beautiful. I also have a few lipsticks which are also beautiful colors.
Caity S.
Caity S.
Roy, UT
It works and does exactly what it says it should. Makes my lashes long and voluminous in one coat! Amazing!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand for people on a budget. It's very affordable and still is a quality product. I have been using Covergirl eye liner for nearly 12 years. It was also the very first foundation I played with, way back in middle school.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Battle Creek, MI
Great drugstore line.
The super size fiber mascara is great!
TruMatch line is excellent for someone who cannot afford high end
Marian H.
Marian H.
Miami
The best brand on mascaras your eyelashes will be espectacular with them. A mascara which brings two Brushes and super black color. Best quality of máscaras and also y like the powder. I recommend it!
Kayli Y.
Kayli Y.
Princeton, KY
I love how much makeup cover girl has to offer. They have a great selection of things to choose from. And they are all affordable.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
Esta linea es super facil de conseguie, en cualquiera dw tus tiendas lo piedes coseguir. Me gusta muchi
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Albertville, AL
I love all their products especially their face powders. Cover girl make up is the best and the cheapest!
Arwa M.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got the covergirl mascara in my walmart beauty box ,dont know about it that its expensive or not , but i will be gonna try it soon and review it too
Alexandra Z.
Alexandra Z.
Brandon, WI
Covergirl is a wonderful brand to use! They have everything you can think of when it comes to makeup and beauty products. The product itself is of great quality and the brand's look is sleek and simple. I will definitely be going back to the store to buy Covergirl!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.