BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Cover girl is my go to makeup brand. Affordable but not "cheap" I like that the makeup isn't poor quality and it doesn't cost a lot either
Selena H.
Selena H.
Eagle Pass, TX
Is very good I recommend it since it can be of good use rubber very well no complaint of is also economical at a price that if it is worth and the product is very efficient all the line of this mark
Layla R.
Layla R.
Great go-to brand. I love the powders and lipsticks. I use lots of the eye shadows. Affordable!
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love covergirl it's very hard for me to find the colors for my skin in covergirl I go to every store they never have it
Cristal C.
Cristal C.
Covergirl has my favorite mascara, i'm not a big fan of the eyeliners, i feel like they smudge to easily. But will totally recommend the mascara from Katy Perry in a blue container.
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products. Covergirl is a trusted brand and is highly recommended. Covergirl has many great products and different arrangement of great colors.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
I have used covergirl eyeliner since I was in high school. It is the only eyeliner I have used that I find lasts all day and doesn't smudge unless of course your rubbing your eyes! I won't use any other eye liner product !
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Roulette, PA
I have a few cover girl beauty products. I have the nudes eyeshadow palette and it is very pigmented and beautiful. I also have a few lipsticks which are also beautiful colors.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Foundation, foundation, foundation. It is wonderful. Primer is good. Lipsticks are long wearing and full of color.
Ashleigh F.
Ashleigh F.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I use the coveergirl clean matte powder and I really like it. I normally don't wear makeup becauseit either cakes on or it makes my face break out but this does neither of those. It's not very expensive either and it also comes in a liquid for those who like liquids over powder.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.