Add a Photo

Susan R.
Wilmington, NC
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:13 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I've been using covergirl eyeshadow for most of my life. They're reasonably priced and can be picked up at most any store, which is really convenient. I like the fact that the color palettescheme make it easy to match up your "look" without having to purchase multiple single colors.
Triniece M.
Triniece M.
Katy, TX
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
great over the counter department store products. Works well on any skin tone and awesome coverage. It lasts all day!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:37 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used covergirl in the past and I did not like as much as I like the products I use now. Covergirl have great products and my mom still uses them but I feel like the foundation just didn't do much for my skin. Still a good price and I would still recommend to someone.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Grand Blanc, MI
Dec. 28, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love Covergirl mascaras! They make my lashes voluminous without looking cakey. I've never had a poor experience with Covergirl products.
Mandy O.
Mandy O.
Dardanelle, AR
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love me some cover girl products. I haven't found a cover girl product that I don't like. From foundations to lipgloss to eyeliners, they have all been great!!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Not a huge cover girl fan but some of there stuff is better than high end makeup
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Owensboro, KY
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's a timeless classic. Covergirl will never go out of style. Never ever ever ever ever.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Big Creek, WV
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I used a lot of cover girl. I find that it works on my face well. The cover girl makeup doesn't make my face break out.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Norfolk, VA
Jan. 28, 2017, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
The Covergirl eye crayon is a GREAT product, especially in very black, it works great for those with oily eye areas.
Kiondra B.
Kiondra B.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 28, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I use the covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation. It's a matte foundation and works pretty good for me or should work for anyone who has oily skin. I don't have oily skin I just prefer a matte look. Also you can get the concealer and the finishing powered. I just have the concealer in 310.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.