COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
I love makeup and everything about it but I promise you I am not into paying an outrageous price for it.. cover girl products are amazing and they are affordable. The quality of all the products, be it foundation, powder, blush or anything else I am not having to reapply and I'm not broke when I am finish3d purchasing..
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA
Covergirl has been my go-to for a long time, whether it's coverup, eye liner, mascara or powder you can find it anywhere and it's a price you can't beat
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Conway, AR
I have used Covergirl cosmetics since I was young. They have a very affordable and quality product line. Covergirl products are easy to find as they are sold in most major retails stores and pharmacies. I have never had any problems with any of the Covergirl products that I have used.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Billerica, MA
5 star for me. The cover girl true match . Gives me a beautiful skin shade for even in the winter. It blends evenly and smoothly. No creasing . It's not oily I love it
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand, making it a lower quality makeup for sure. I haven't been too impressed with any of their products so far. Their foundation is pretty cakey, and they don't have a huge variety of shades to choose from. In my opinion there are other drugstore makeup brands that are way better purchases.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganfield, KY
Covergirl is a really great brand of makeup to use. There are plenty of different products by them to choose from. Also their products are not only affordable but quality.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Milford, OH
All their mascaras were amazing but my holy gr
ial is the cover girl super sizer. This gives me the most beautiful long voluminous lashes ever. Love! Love! Love!
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Metairie, LA
I love cover girls pressed powder. I love the application puff as well. With other pressed powders the application puff is more like a sponge and that doesn't feel very good on the skin. Cover girl puff applicator is soft and fluffy which I like.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Greenup, KY
I ise covergirl foundation alot! The matt fresh clean is my favorite its in a blue container!! You can wear for hours and your face dont look oily at all!
April H.
April H.
Louisville, OH
I like Covergirl. It's one of the diff products I have used for years, it's still slightly affordable and the have good products.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.