COVERGIRL
Photos (108)
sylvia v.
sylvia v.
Havre De Grace, MD

My go to for a foundation. Reasonably priced, good coverage without looking "made up" and my skin can breathe.
Alecia P.
Alecia P.

They sell great product but my skin is too sensitive for most of it. It makes me break out really bad.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN

This is a great drugstore cosmetics brand. They have some nice colors, and for the price the quality is pretty good.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN

Cover Girl palette seems to be one of the most popular items.
At first, I didn't really care for it. But the more I used it, the more I liked it. I have used Covergirl products.
The TruNaked palettes are Cover Girl's answer to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes which are a little out of my price range. I loved the colors in this palette and I was able to create several eye looks.
Covergirl has many options to choose from and it's another "go to" brand for me!
I recommend you at least try this! Even on the palette it says "compares to the other $50 palettes"
irene a.
irene a.
BYRON , CALIFORNIA

La marca covergirl es muy buena ; eh tenido la oportunidad de usar varios de sus productos y me parecen de muy buena calidad, y ademas tienen un costo buenísimo !! Realmente me gusta la marca covergirl:)
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
Brownsville, TX

Covergirl is always my go to brand whenever I am in a hurry. I've tried foundation, powder, mascara, lipsticks and primers. They have very reasonable and affordable prices. Covergirl products have good quality.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Swannanoa, NC

I have generally a good opinion of CoverGirl but when I look at my makeup collection, I don't currently use any of their products, just occasionally the Clean foundation when I'm in the mood for lighter coverage. I seem to connect more with Maybelline. I guess I generally equate CoverGirl with a very young image and I am over 40 now.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.

I don't care for there foundation but there eyeshadow is great. The lipstick is ok. I do miss there natural mascara.
pamela s.
pamela s.
Newport, KY

Great product for the price. A wide range of products including bronzer, concealer, nail polish, eye liner, lipstick, mascara, and many other products. Ive been overall pleased with all products from covergirl
Jhordin A.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI

Love they're make up!! The mascara is my go to always. I love that I can just go to Walmart and pick it up. They have a different option for everyone and it's awesome and affordable ! Would shop this brand for days
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.