BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anne N.
Madison , Ms
I love cover girl powder it is one of the only ones that is light enough for my skin tone. It doesn't clog pores and they offer ones that don't have a smell which is perfect for my senses.
Ally K.
Carterville, IL
I have used certain products from Covergirl when I am out of my normal go to products. I do like their eyeliners and mascara almost as much as the higher priced brands.
Charlene M.
Orange, TX
I have been a Covergirl lover most of my life. From the time I started wearing make up until now. The Covergirl brand to me offers excellent products for a great price.
Lori E.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will use just about any Covergirl mascara and be very pleased. Sometimes I just switch up which Covergirl mascara I buy to see which brushes I like best, and I am never disappointed.
Kaitlin M.
I tried Covergirl foundation in both liquid and compact. I did my best to color match these products. The liquid streaks. I can't blend it even with a beauty blender. The pressed powder does not cover, instead, made me look like I powdered flour all over my face.
Where to begin lol..covergirl has brought my inter beauty out. I feel confident when wearing they make up. Its light weight. And best of all the price is always great.
Leslie S.
Evans, GA
Very affordable and love how my skin looks when wearing it. My skin is sensitive so it's hard to find products that are good quality and affordable. Covergirl is that product!
Autumn K.
Elyria, OH
Covergirl is honestly one of my favorite brands out there in the beauty world. Although they can sometimes be expensive, its definitely worth it in the long run from the great products that they produce. They are my go-to brand whenever I need something, although one of the only negetive things I have to say is that they could do better with how long their products last while wearing, and the pigmentation of lighter shades of eye shadow. Overall, worth the money you'll spend, and definitely deserving of five stars.
Emelyn P.
Magnolia, TX
I just received a free sample of a lip stick and eyeliner from pinch me .com and what can I say I really love the color of the lip stick and the eyeliner is pretty good too love it
Morgan G.
Roulette, PA
I have a few cover girl beauty products. I have the nudes eyeshadow palette and it is very pigmented and beautiful. I also have a few lipsticks which are also beautiful colors.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.