Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Cara T.
Cara T.
Georgetown, KY

Covergirl is an amazing drugstore brand. You can get decent quality products for such a low price. I use Covergirl foundation and powder and coverage lasts all day.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Julian , WV

I love all my covergirl products. I use foundation and powder and I really love the way it stays on my face. The price could be a little cheaper but that's makeup for you.. I mainly get my makeup from rite aid or wal mart..
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL

Don't like cover girl products at all. Their foundation breaks me out and dries my skin :(
And a few of the other products I've tried I haven't liked either because The quality isn't great.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Asheboro, NC

I use cover Girl face powder in Translucent. It gives great coverage and goes on well. Last several hours.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.

Cover girl has always offered dependable products and a wide range of pigments and colors. I enjoy this brand and love going make up shopping
Christina K.
Christina K.
Cedar Grove, WV

I love cover girl with s passion. I love the eye liners and the foundations. The eyeshadow ms a really pretty.
DIANN B.
DIANN B.
Pewaukee, WI

Good selection....decent prices....always on the latest trends...and very easy to find...in every drugstore.
Sharlene C.
Sharlene C.

I love their lipsticks, and eyeshadow pallets they are very pigmented, and not too expensive either!
Shelbi S.
Shelbi S.
Muskegon, MI

Cover girls products are always very reasonably priced. And I'm never disappointed by their makeup.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Neenah

I purchase mascara somewhat frequently and have no complaints with the products
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.