BY COVERGIRL #28 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jami M.
I think that covergirl is a great drugstore brand! I love that they have options for a variety of skin types and their color palettes are very versatile. I always go to cover girl when I need a quick makeup fix and can't make it to an actual makeup store.
Grace S.
Lubbock, TX
I recommend Covergirl cosmetics to people who are entering the world of makeup, because their prices where very cheap and the product was of high quality. I have recently moved on to different cosmetic brands, but I do not regret my time using Covergirl.
Esmeralda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using their mascaras and eyeliners. Lasts a long time and always looks amazing. I would use their blush etc.. however I guess my face has too much oil for it to stay on properly throughout the day. Other than that eyeliners and mascaras are amazing!
Chelsey T.
Bountiful, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall, I love Covergirl. They have wonderful campaigns and great products. I only give them a lower score because their products are fairly comedogenic, and contribute to my skin problems. If they would improve this, I would exclusively shop Covergirl.
Sam D.
Elyria, OH
My go to for all my makeup needs. Have always loved the light coverage of their liquid & powder foundations. Their eyeshadows are always gorgeous colors and stay in place and vibrate through the day. Probably will always use this as my all over makeup!!
Emily F.
Canton, OH
Covergirl used to be my go to brand. However, I have moved away from a lot of their products in the last couple years. The one thing I still really love is their Outlast lipstick. That stuff stays on forever, and I have not found one that I like better.
Nicole A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always find covergirl products to pretty good. Their foundations have a pretty good range of colors, as well as many formulas. It's always very affordable. The only product I haven't always liked is their mascaras. They are good, but nothing stellar.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lots of love for Covergirl! They've been coming out with a lot of palettes lately that I love, specifically their Tru palettes. Probably my favourite drugstore brand for eyeshadows and mascaras. I don't think I've used a non-Covergirl mascara in years.
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some real staples in my collection from Covergirl. I love some of their foundations like the Clean Matte BB cream, and Ready,Set, Gorgeous Foundation. They also make fabulous mascaras and pencil liners. Definitely worth looking into their stuff!
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl always has makeup that I absolutely love. My favorite purchase was a covergirl foundation that was good on my skin and lasted all day practically. I think that covergirl is fairly reasonable in their prices and I buy their products regularly.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.