Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Montserrat H.
Montserrat H.
Riverside, CA

I tried the cover girl outlast stay luminous foundation and I didn't like the fact that it makes my face look really oily after like 4 hours :/ I tried it if a setting spray but still . It doesn't have spf either and the coverage is ok maybe if you layer it but then It feel heavy
Riya S.
Riya S.
Urbana, IL

I like Covergirl, the quality is decent. I feel like the color selection for foundation and concealer isn't that's varied and for my skin tone I usually can't find anything. I prefer other brands at the drugstore. I've tried the Clean Matte BB Cream recently and it's pretty good.
Susan S.
Susan S.

The cover girl lash blast volume mascara has been a favorite since I was in high school. I love the rubberized wand, short bristles, and voluminous formula. It's an easy go to mascara for every day in my opinion if you like volume added to your natural lashes. And it's drugstore!
nyeisha m.
nyeisha m.

Mascara is wonderful, they have a Multi- variety of make up that anyone of all skin types to use. Depending on which location you buy these products are bad on the quality in my opinion ex: wal greens do not go there to buy anything Go to a real beauty supply store and shop there
Eva H.
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY

Covergirl has great products at an affordable price. You can find there products anywhere. I think that everyone has their own covergirl product that works for them. I have a bunch of there mascaras that are good but dry out over time. I have pretty eyeshadows from them as well.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Erie, PA

Covergirl was my first foray into makeup - i started by using some of their cream foundation years ago. However, I do not currently use covergirl very often with the rare exception being for something like a decent waterproof mascara. But if you're on a budget, not a bad choice.
Astriid S.
Astriid S.
Garfield, NJ

I really like the pigmentation, elongation and volume that gives the eyelashes, but what I like most is that I have this effect throughout the day without leaving a single residue. Their products are very good had eyeliner, bases, masks powders and I was perfect I recommend them
Kim M.
Kim M.
Soudan, MN

Covergirl has always been on the top of my list of favorite cosmetics. Their makeup line has never disappointed me and I feel and look fresh using Covergirl brand. It's long lasting quality is a bonus for people that don''t have time to keep reapplying during the day or evening.
Rosanne R.
Rosanne R.
Toronto, ON

One of the best drugstore brands out there. I swear by their translucent powder to set my face. They are very affordable and have nice packaging and most of their products are good quality. In addition, when I had issues with products, this company had the best customer service.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Toledo, OH

Covergirl is really a great drugstore brand. It seems to really stepped up it's game in recent years to compete with the more luxury and higher end brands. I commend them for doing this. They have quite a few products that you wouldn't particularly expect from a brand like that.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.