BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Amber L.
Amber L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use the covergirl blush for my cheeks and the kind I always use is iced cappuccino they make my cheeks look really nice & glow. I have been using this color & brand since I was in high school and everyone always saying how they look so nice on my cheeks.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Saint Louis, MO
Ink It Eye Pencils are absolutely the best type of liner I've tried! I'm not one to get a pencil that requires sharpening, so the automatic quality of the pencil is something that I love. I also find the consistency of the pencil effective and very easy to apply!
Kasondra S.
Kasondra S.
Cleveland, OH
Covergirl is one of those brands that's always there for you. I don't buy any other face powders. I like the one with multiple colors that evens out the color of my skin tone. I have very light skin, but a lot of times I get very red cheeks, which is frustrating.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love covergirl is one of the best makeup brands I've tried, their colors are vibrant and the variety in their products is great, they have for all tastes and trends, they are high quality products that are worth every penny you spend on them, I recommend buying
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Naples, FL
My go to drugstore makeup brand. I over my lifespan have used my cover girl foundations and often have better luck with cover girl products then high end brands. Also love cover girl eyeliner. Have yet to find another brand I like better especially for the price.
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a really good and affordable brand Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Cayla J.
Cayla J.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl routinely makes great cosmetics that are affordable but work well. I have been using their Lashblast Fusion mascara for years and it's the only mascara I like anymore. I love their ad campaigns and how inclusive they are. They always have my business.
Kathleen V.
Kathleen V.
Highland, NY
I totally love covergirl cosmetics. They have the best cover up and under eye concealer. They also have fantastic nail polish that really lasts and comes in every color there is. I particularly love their eyeshadows. The products are inexpensive and really last.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Guilford, MO
Normally, I like their products. However, the last few purchases made my skin break out more than before. Also, I am not impressed with their prices anymore. They are way too expensive since I only wear makeup now and again. I would try to find different makeup.
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.
Covergirl is such a staple in my daily routine. I've been buying the same color eyeshadow for 10 years, it's a versatile shade that I can use for an everyday look or add drama for a night out. They have a variety of products that help me achieve my "go-to" look.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.