Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Pooler, GA

I use COVERGIRL products for everday makeup looks. The neutrals eyeshadow palette is great for everday. The pigmentation is moderate and the shadow lasts through a normal day, especially with a primer. It is pretty easy to blend. I have not ever liked a mascara from COVERGIRL.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH

I love Covergirl! Even though not all of their products are my favorites, a good majority of them are. They're such a good quality for the price point. It's worth to purchase a Covergirl product just to try. My favorite things by them are their mascaras and their foundations!
Samantha O.
Samantha O.
Watertown, SD

I like their variety of products and that they are available at local retailers. I have very sensitive skin on my face and their mascara is awesome. I can wear it all day without rubbing my eyes and getting irritated. I recommend their products for anyone that is on a budget.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Ridgeley, WV

Cover girl is always a hit or miss with me. While I really like their mascaras, I just never find myself gravitating towards their displays. I remember liking the 3 in 1 foundation years ago and I have been wanting to test it out again but the rest of the products are so/so.
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA

Their products are a hit and miss for me! However this past year, they have really improved their products. I was given the chance to try out their new mascaras and foundation. The foundation worked so well and helped treat my acne-prone skin, while giving me great coverage!
Marie S.
Marie S.

I love Covergirl! They have all that you need to your make up and all of the products have an amazing quality. It's a good brand for have like a option when you buy make up.
My favorites are the powder and the mascara, Never fail. Try it! I don't think you'll be disappointed
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL

From this brand I have a concealer, and it show me that it's a good product, it function very well for my skin type and tone, this brand I'll heard it all my life and always have good references.. so from my point of view, I recommend this brand cuz it work, they stay fresh.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I like the CoverGirl aqua foundation. It is a plastic blue compact, with a mouse-like cosmetic foundation. I buy it at my local Walgreens or CVS. It's great for covering blemishes or an all around face foundation. It doesn't irritate my skin, even when I use it on blemishes.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA

Covergirl is another one of my all time favorite drugstore brands. I have used the same pressed powder compact for 2 decades and I will always swear by my CG brand for my pressed powder needs! The prices are really reasonable and the products tend to last a really long time.
Kathryn L.
Kathryn L.
Toronto, ON

I use covergirl mascaras. I have a love for full lashes but don't wish to ad length as I have to trim my lashes for comfort without the stuff. Covergirl is one of the only companies that still offer just fullness and not length, in some of there products selection. Love it!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.