Add a Photo

Tina S.
Spanaway, WA
Dec. 31, 2016, 6:30 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
This was the first makeup brand i ever used. they provide products that are affordable and reliable. their products are easily located when it comes time to obtain more. the quality is great as is the coverage of the make up its self. i will shop this brand again.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Feb. 8, 2017, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I always use the covergirl blush for my cheeks and the kind I always use is iced cappuccino they make my cheeks look really nice & glow. I have been using this color & brand since I was in high school and everyone always saying how they look so nice on my cheeks.
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Naples, FL
Jan. 28, 2017, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
My go to drugstore makeup brand. I over my lifespan have used my cover girl foundations and often have better luck with cover girl products then high end brands. Also love cover girl eyeliner. Have yet to find another brand I like better especially for the price.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Saint Louis, MO
Dec. 21, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Ink It Eye Pencils are absolutely the best type of liner I've tried! I'm not one to get a pencil that requires sharpening, so the automatic quality of the pencil is something that I love. I also find the consistency of the pencil effective and very easy to apply!
Diana P.
Diana P.
Dec. 16, 2016, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL

I love covergirl is one of the best makeup brands I've tried, their colors are vibrant and the variety in their products is great, they have for all tastes and trends, they are high quality products that are worth every penny you spend on them, I recommend buying
Kasondra S.
Kasondra S.
Cleveland, OH
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is one of those brands that's always there for you. I don't buy any other face powders. I like the one with multiple colors that evens out the color of my skin tone. I have very light skin, but a lot of times I get very red cheeks, which is frustrating.
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Jan. 25, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a really good and affordable brand Their products do not irritate my skin. I have used other brands in the past and they don't hold up like CoverGirl. CoverGirl products don't clog your pores and it's not heavy like most products and it smells good.
Kathleen V.
Kathleen V.
Highland, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:43 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I totally love covergirl cosmetics. They have the best cover up and under eye concealer. They also have fantastic nail polish that really lasts and comes in every color there is. I particularly love their eyeshadows. The products are inexpensive and really last.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Guilford, MO
Dec. 21, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Normally, I like their products. However, the last few purchases made my skin break out more than before. Also, I am not impressed with their prices anymore. They are way too expensive since I only wear makeup now and again. I would try to find different makeup.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Omaha, NE
Dec. 31, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have tried Covergirls mascara I have to say it is by far the best mascara I have used. Plus 1 amazing thing about it is that they have so many different types of mascaras to chose from. All great quality I would recommend trying many different types from them.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.