Add a Photo

Lisa V.
Conway, AR
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl cosmetics since I was young. They have a very affordable and quality product line. Covergirl products are easy to find as they are sold in most major retails stores and pharmacies. I have never had any problems with any of the Covergirl products that I have used.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Billerica, MA
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
5 star for me. The cover girl true match . Gives me a beautiful skin shade for even in the winter. It blends evenly and smoothly. No creasing . It's not oily I love it
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a drugstore makeup brand, making it a lower quality makeup for sure. I haven't been too impressed with any of their products so far. Their foundation is pretty cakey, and they don't have a huge variety of shades to choose from. In my opinion there are other drugstore makeup brands that are way better purchases.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Morganfield, KY
Dec. 28, 2016, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is a really great brand of makeup to use. There are plenty of different products by them to choose from. Also their products are not only affordable but quality.
Cat S.
Cat S.
Milford, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
All their mascaras were amazing but my holy gr
ial is the cover girl super sizer. This gives me the most beautiful long voluminous lashes ever. Love! Love! Love!
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Metairie, LA
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love cover girls pressed powder. I love the application puff as well. With other pressed powders the application puff is more like a sponge and that doesn't feel very good on the skin. Cover girl puff applicator is soft and fluffy which I like.
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Greenup, KY
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I ise covergirl foundation alot! The matt fresh clean is my favorite its in a blue container!! You can wear for hours and your face dont look oily at all!
April H.
April H.
Louisville, OH
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:25 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like Covergirl. It's one of the diff products I have used for years, it's still slightly affordable and the have good products.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love COVERGIRL especially when they choose celebrities to be the spokesperson of it like Zendaya.
Krista D.
Krista D.
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Love most of the products. Very affordable and great color selection compared to alot of others.. but most oxides on me so i always have to try it out and see
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.