BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Emily T.
Emily T.
Yuba City, CA
Affordable for people that are on a tight budget and good quality product for the price you are paying
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing drugstore brand All in all. They have lots of great products such as their eyeshadows singles and quads, their lip liners, and their lipsticks. I overall love their products and will continue to buy.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great brand. I love this drugstore brand. Products are good quality for the price. The foundations are great and I love their lipsticks as well. I don't shop here too often but I would recommend to others.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Covergirl is a product that I used all through high school and that I still use into my mid-twenties.Whether it is their foundation or their cover sticks or anything else they have always been a great product that I have never had any problems with.Their products always do what they say they will and help me look great while doing it! lol
britney h.
britney h.
Kokomo, IN
the pressed powder is great for getting rid of my afternoon shine. It's easy to put in my bag and just have for emergency cases. it's great quality but it was kind of cake like on my skin. I'd probably try to find a way to keep it from getting so cake like but other than that it was great!
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
HUNTERTOWN, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl products are effective in their application and coverage. They are affordable so everyone can us them
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Andalusia, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is a wonderful drugstore brand and I've used a ton of their products! For the most part I've been really satisfied with this brand!
Tess M.
Tess M.
Warner Robins, GA
I use cover girl some, its not my favorite thought. I can blend it very well if they had more mineral powder options i would probably use it more. It is quite affordable too.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Allen park, Mi
Cover girl lashblast mascara (orange tube) is as good as drug store mascara gets. It's reasonably priced at about $7 and often there are coupons available for Covergirl products. The tube lasts a couple months and doesn't dry out too fast. It offers great volume. I normally use it in combination with a lengthening mascara and my lashes look amazing!
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Macon
Love the mascara. I used all their mascaras. Quality products. Very affordable. Located everywhere. Very easy to find.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.