Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Angela H.
Angela H.
Sanford, NC

I have always used covergirl makeup!! Since I was a teenager it has been the best makeup!! They stand by their product
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

un nuevo lip gloss no tiene mucha pigmentacion pero si esta bien para utilizar encima de otro lipstick.
Sherry E.
Sherry E.
Magnolia, AR

I have used COVER GIRL products for Foundation and Blush and while the foundation left me with a oily looking face which lead to acne, I believe I did not use the coverage that was best for my skin type. The blushes have always been a winner for me and I love how inexpensive it is.
Kenia E.
Kenia E.
Flushing, NY

Estoy loca con este rubor esta precioso lo uso diario me facina el color se ve natural como me gusta
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC

I love covergirl. Their products don't break me out like others its a great price and the have my shade which helps since I am a neutral skin tone. They have many great products and its really diverse so no matter what you should be able to find your shade.
Anna T.
Anna T.
Vicksburg, MS

Covergirl Mascara is my favorite. It is super affordable yet works wonderful. The purple tube professional wear is so great. It does not clump and is supreme to so many other products that I have tried. It is waterproof and gives me perfect volume and fullness.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
Traverse City, mi

Love this company and have been using Covergirl products since I was a teenager! I still use the powder foundation after all these years! Great quality and great prices! I would recommend these products to everyone!
Diana S.
Diana S.

Best brand to use really recommend! With just one time you will see the results and see that its amazing!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Salt Lake City, UT

I have used eye-shadow and love them. I don't always wear eye-shadow but the colors I have found I really enjoy.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Vicksburg, MS

Love covergirl and all of the options they have to offer! I use more of the eye shadow, foundation and powder than anything else that covergirl has to offer! I love all of the color options!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.