BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily L.
Metropolis, IL
I've used several of their products; mainly eye makeup and some foundation. I find the foundation to be too thick but I really like their eyeliners.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Got the covergirl mascara in my walmart beauty box ,dont know about it that its expensive or not , but i will be gonna try it soon and review it too
Ava C.
Springville, UT
Covergirl is one of my go to products. It is affordable and is available anywhere. I like that Ican find dupes feom it's wide range of products too.
Ashley H.
Williams, AZ
Love their eyeshadow palettes! Beautiful colors! Awesome selection of natural colors and off the wall colors! Their eyeliner pencils are amazing too!
Joi E.
McKinney
I love the queen collection. I would like to see more colors and products for women of color. Eye liner lipsticks and nail colors would be great too.
Tina K.
Clinton, IN
Mostly have just used thier foundations and eyeshadows. Always been pleased with the coverage of the foundations and the pigments of the eye shadows
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE
I use Covergirl power foundation everyday. It's light and doesn't clog my pores. Lots of color shades to match my skin tone in the winter and summer.
BREE N.
Owasso, OK
Like the variety of eye shadow, very reasonable. The prices make it easy to purchase multiple at a time, not limited to a single shade of eye shadow.
Devan T.
Beaver
I have tried so many brands and products and Covergirl definitely tops them all off. Nothing is too expensive and everything will surely please you.
Kelsey A.
CoverGirl has really great, affordable products. Items can be purchased at drug stores, Walmart and Target. My favorite products are their mascaras.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.