BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is that go to makeup brand especially when you're just starting to use makeup. I haven't bought anything in a while but I can say that I used covergirl throughout middle and high school and it never failed me. Great products on a budget.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Bixby, OK
I love the black eyeliner mechanical pencil. A lot of the other brands make my eyes burn and water and covergirl doesn't do that. Finally found my favorite eyeliner
Susan C.
Susan C.
Mishawaka, IN
covergirl i have been using for many years it has been a staple of mine i use it every day it goes with with so many brands of cosmetics. have alwasy b een pleased with their products
Danisue W.
Danisue W.
Omaha, NE
I use Covergirl power foundation everyday. It's light and doesn't clog my pores. Lots of color shades to match my skin tone in the winter and summer.
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love covergirl it's very hard for me to find the colors for my skin in covergirl I go to every store they never have it
Kristy S.
Kristy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Covergirl products. Covergirl is a trusted brand and is highly recommended. Covergirl has many great products and different arrangement of great colors.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Roulette, PA
I have a few cover girl beauty products. I have the nudes eyeshadow palette and it is very pigmented and beautiful. I also have a few lipsticks which are also beautiful colors.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Foundation, foundation, foundation. It is wonderful. Primer is good. Lipsticks are long wearing and full of color.
Cristal C.
Cristal C.
Covergirl has my favorite mascara, i'm not a big fan of the eyeliners, i feel like they smudge to easily. But will totally recommend the mascara from Katy Perry in a blue container.
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love covergirl its always been one of my favorite brands super good quality and affordable
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.