COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Springfield, MO
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara is my absolute fave! I have been a huge fan for years. Some of their other products I am ambivalent about, but I do love the mascara!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Pryor, OK
My favorite CoverGirl product is the Clean Makeup line. I have trouble with some makeup brands causing redness and irratation. I use the foundation and never have an issue with skin reactions.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Indianapolis, IN
Covergirl cosmetics are great beauty products. I think that they are great products to use when beginning to use makeup. The products aren't harsh on your skin. They are easy to use. I think that the BB cream is amazing and is great on your skin. It is a great beginners product.
Kailee S.
Kailee S.
Syracuse, NY
Love all there products honestly my go to. There eyeshadow is amazing. Very much pigmented and very out there. They put colors together that you would never think but still shows up amazing.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Covergirl Eye Shadow is one of my go to makeup products! Affordable, and easy to buy, their eyeshadow is my favorite. With a variety of colors to choose from, the colors blend easily. Natural or Intense, get the look you desire. Mix it with other colors easily as well.
Elia J.
Elia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's inexpensive, and you really do get what you pay for. I consider all of their products decent "starter" items for makeup beginners.
Valarie H.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl is my go to brand because it is affordable and works just as great as high end products. I purchase this product normally at the grocery store or walmart.
Carla R.
Carla R.
I have used the powder from cover girl and I really like it. It's light weight and I don't feel like my face has a ton of make up on when I'm wearing it but it takes away any shine on my face which is nice.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Plainfield, IN
I really like their mascaras. They go on so smoothly and make my lashes look darker and bigger
Diana M.
Diana M.
Manitowoc, WI
I do like the products from CoverGirl - they are well made and always come in the shades of color that I am looking for in their mascara line of product.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.