BY COVERGIRL #24 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
me gusdta mucho esta marca de productos de farmacia dios no se porque me exigen escribir tanto pero si es muy buena sus polvo son muy bueno utilizo un polvo mas oscuro para el contorno y si me gusta mucho
Katie C.
Katie C.
Thornville, OH
Covergirl is a brand you can count on. I have had my fair share with off brands and nothing compares to the value and coverage from their products whether it's foundation or powered foundation to eyeshadow or blush. I always have Covergirl in my bag.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A makeup brand with a great price point and consistent products. Their CG Smoothers Aquasmooth Compact has been my go-to foundation for 15 years. Their foundation doesn't break me out, and their concealers have great coverage and are very underrated. Their eye shadow quads are drastically improved over their offerings of the 1990s.
Natachia M.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love covergirl it's very hard for me to find the colors for my skin in covergirl I go to every store they never have it
Chloe E.
Chloe E.
Austin, TX
Cover girl mascara has always been my thing! Love all the different choices, so I'm not stuck using the same thing over and over.
Tabitha J.
Tabitha J.
Davison, MI
Affordable and good quality products. Many options to choose from. I like that I can buy at my local stores.
britney h.
britney h.
Kokomo, IN
the pressed powder is great for getting rid of my afternoon shine. It's easy to put in my bag and just have for emergency cases. it's great quality but it was kind of cake like on my skin. I'd probably try to find a way to keep it from getting so cake like but other than that it was great!
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
Addis, LA
I love cover girls mascara! One of my favorite drug store brands! They make my fair lashes stand out dark and full!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Generally decent products especially for the price. But you do get what you pay for. Doesn't go as far as the more expensive brands do so not as good a value as you would think. Great for kids or teens that are just starting in makeup. Or something you just want to try like a new color eyeshadow.

Also don't like their stance on animal testing.
BREE N.
BREE N.
Owasso, OK
Like the variety of eye shadow, very reasonable. The prices make it easy to purchase multiple at a time, not limited to a single shade of eye shadow.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.