BY COVERGIRL #26 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Muy bueno2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themfor years. This is really the...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Meg W.
I absolutely love all of cover girls products. I have never been disappointed with any product that I have ever tried. It's all perfect and flawless .
Jacky J.
Has great products. I love using them for mascara for other specialized face areas. Their foundations are tricky because some make me break out. Yikes!
Samantha B.
Corp Christi, TX
I enjoy Covergirl products. They have definitely stepped their game up throughout the years. From their eyeshadow to their lippies this girl is a fan!
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
Eh, most things from this brand don't float my boat. Their probably are some good things, I just don't find myself excited about any of their products.
ALYSSA B.
Kimberly, WI
Covergirl products are affordable and great for everyone to use! All their foundations offer a wide array of shades so you can find your perfect match.
stefanie b.
COVER GIRL IS A GOOD BRAND AND LOVE USING THERE STUFF THERE NO NEED FOR IMPROVEMENT IT GOOD THE WAY IT IS AND MY FAVORITE PURCHASE IT THERE EYE SHOWED
Abby L.
Its a very nice brand of product I will definitely keep buying their productsūüėÄ. Some products they make a gross and sticky but most if them are amazing
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
They have a lot of good mascara options and all their other products are pretty solid at a price that's hard to beat a safe bet for drug store products
Keri B.
Hilliard, OH
This is the only concealer I have used recently. It does a great job covering up my blemishes and does an ok job on covering my fine lines in my face.
Morgan M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great company with a great brand message. I love the quality of covergirl products as well as the message of beauty equality that the brand expresses.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.