Add a Photo

Photos (111)
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Columbia City, IN

In my opinion Covergirl is comparable to Maybelline. I'd spend the extra money and buy Younique make-up.
Shannyn B.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY

I use there eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow ... I like all their products and they are not super over priced plus you can often find sales and coupons ... eye liner last majority of the day, sometimes I'll re add to crisp and brighter the lines ... eye shadow pending color last all day as well.
Becky E.
Becky E.

Love cover girl eyeshadow pallets. They are colorful and long lasting. They do not cake in the creases and look great all day long.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg, FL

I use covergirl eyeshadow everyday. It's been my go to for at least 10 years. It's very affordable and available everywhere - grocery store, drug store, etc.
Tory P.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL

A brand that I know and trust. I have been using their eye makeup for years now. They have a great product line.
Alix K.
Alix K.
Crete, NE

Cover girl was my least favorite products I felt that they were cheap and that they lack the pigment
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Brandenburg

I use covergirl mascara! It works wonders for me, no clumping! And it's affordable!! You can find covergirl products almost anywhere.
Love the wide variety of products. I use their lose powder daily and love it. The "puff" it comes with works perfectly fine on my skin. Their long lasting lipstick actually lasts as well, but can be a little bit drying. Available at any drug stores!
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT

I live cover girl mascara, only kind I will use. I have tried alot to make my eyes pop and I get that without the spider lash look that I dislike
Heather S.
Heather S.
Scott Air Force Base, IL

Love Covergirl make for everyday wear. It doesn't break my face out or feel to heavy which is a huge plus for me. I always get compliments when I use the CLUMP CRUSHER EXTENSIONS LASH BLAST mascara.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.