BY COVERGIRL #22 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Buy on Amazon
Mery T.
Mery T.
Cerritos, CA
Covergirl is your everyday natural makeup, make you look effortless and flawless with out the price tag
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great on lipsticks, mascara and liners. The product stays on all day and looks perfect
Heather b.
Heather b.
Some of these products are a little harsh to my skin and make me break out easily the products that dont make me do this though i love
Dany
Dany
This product has been used in my family for years! It's great and very effective
Noor A.
Noor A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cover girl is a great drugstore brand my moms favorite mascara is cover girl and her lashes are always on point this is a great choice for makeup beginners and pros alike covergirl is always a good choice
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Streamwood, IL
Can't beat this product for the price. Always covers all blemishes, doesn't leave cakey feeling. Great product that I will continue to use. This brand is great with all products eyeshadow covers well and has great color.
Jami Lynn C.
Jami Lynn C.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lipstick. Affordable price and long lasting wear. Color selection is great too.
I love cover girl i resantly bought a foundation and its okay at a point it made my face flacky but i guess cuz im not a real expert on makeup but other then that the mascaras are awsome
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with some of Covergirls mascara! Not only is it affordable but I can find it virtually anywhere with no issues! I especially love the one with the bright purple container! It makes my lashes so long and full :)
Tonya H.
Tonya H.
Cover girl is my go to makeup brand. Affordable but not "cheap" I like that the makeup isn't poor quality and it doesn't cost a lot either
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.