COVERGIRL uploaded by Genna S.COVERGIRL uploaded by Destiny R.COVERGIRL uploaded by Lesley C.See all 117 photos

BY COVERGIRL #23 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Favorite covergirl product? :) mine i...Covergirl Clean Foundation for... 15 Answers
  • Muy buenoNo 2 Answers
  • I love covergirl and been using themf...No I havent seen any of that y... 7 Answers
Photos (117)
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Columbus
Have used their makeup for about 40 years. Really like there mascera and eye makeup.Have used eyeliners alot.I use very little makeup.
Lynseydale D.
Lynseydale D.
I love Covergirl. There's something for everyone. Their foundations are great. Their eyeshadows are good. Love their mascaras.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL
I've used covergirl since I first started wearing makeup in middle school! And now I'm out of school and married! And still love it. It never breaks my face out or irritates me!
Susy V.
Susy V.
Tucker, GA
Covergirl has the best makeup. It has good types of mascaras and lipsticks. This is great drug store make up brand.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Grand Rapids, MI
The foundation I've used from cover girl is awesome it doesn't leave my skin stinky or itching like other foundations have but I feel my face nice and smooth and what I'm trying to cover up stays nice and covered up by this foundation.
Kameryn S.
Kameryn S.
Pickerington, OH
I love convergirl products they work great! I'll defiantly purchase them again
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
I love how their mascaras always make my lashes long and luscious and the eyeliners never seem to irritate my eye. I also like how this company is always branching out to include all types of people. It makes me feel great using their products.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
I have not found a product that don't like from covergirl. I enjoy that I can buy this brand anywhere, with great quality and at a decent price. I will continue buying this product line since they offer everything I use
Mia B.
Mia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like how this brand tests on animals. I usually get Covergirl at Wal-Mart or Walgreens because it is one of the cheapest brands. However, I am trying to stop buying from this brand because of the testing on animals. Products are decent- many other better drug store brands!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Lancaster, CA
Cover girl. The products I have been using since high school. The mascara, the face powder. WHY change when what they have is in the right t budget for me and the itema are great for my skin. A CLASSIC AND I WONT CHANGE! !
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.