Add a Photo
Renia F.
Magazine, AR
Jan. 28, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I like a wide variety of products. I use nail polish, powder, mascara and eyeliners. It is a good value and selection.
Elia J.
Elia J.
Dec. 28, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
It's inexpensive, and you really do get what you pay for. I consider all of their products decent "starter" items for makeup beginners.
Valarie H.
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl is my go to brand because it is affordable and works just as great as high end products. I purchase this product normally at the grocery store or walmart.
Carla R.
Carla R.
Dec. 28, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used the powder from cover girl and I really like it. It's light weight and I don't feel like my face has a ton of make up on when I'm wearing it but it takes away any shine on my face which is nice.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Plainfield, IN
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:06 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I really like their mascaras. They go on so smoothly and make my lashes look darker and bigger
Diana M.
Diana M.
Manitowoc, WI
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I do like the products from CoverGirl - they are well made and always come in the shades of color that I am looking for in their mascara line of product.
Tammy J.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
Dec. 28, 2016, 11:21 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I love makeup and everything about it but I promise you I am not into paying an outrageous price for it.. cover girl products are amazing and they are affordable. The quality of all the products, be it foundation, powder, blush or anything else I am not having to reapply and I'm not broke when I am finish3d purchasing..
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA
Dec. 28, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
Covergirl has been my go-to for a long time, whether it's coverup, eye liner, mascara or powder you can find it anywhere and it's a price you can't beat
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Conway, AR
Dec. 28, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
I have used Covergirl cosmetics since I was young. They have a very affordable and quality product line. Covergirl products are easy to find as they are sold in most major retails stores and pharmacies. I have never had any problems with any of the Covergirl products that I have used.
Sue P.
Sue P.
Billerica, MA
Dec. 28, 2016, 9:01 a.m.
Review for: COVERGIRL
5 star for me. The cover girl true match . Gives me a beautiful skin shade for even in the winter. It blends evenly and smoothly. No creasing . It's not oily I love it
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA
Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.