Add a Photo

Photos (103)
Judy M.
Judy M.
EAST GREENVILLE, PA

I grew up with covergirl and i love every products they made they can be expensive if you used coupon for it i shop at walmart or target or cvs for the sale on covergirl it make feel so young again when i shop for cover fgirl it make me feel special yes i would reccomended to anyone who would love cover girl
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Rockport

I Love the Olay products from Covergirl. I Especially love the foundations and concealer.
Adrianna D.
Adrianna D.
Ames, IA

Covergirl makeup is just life. They have great products, and a great thing about it is that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy some great makeup. I always have at least 10 Covergirl products at a time because they make up my routine and just go on so great.
Amber b.
Amber b.
La Porte, IN

I love covergirl make up. I use the powder foundation and it goes on so smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and greasy, you can't even tell you're wearing any.
Janinna H.
Janinna H.
Ludington, MI

Es de calidad no me quejo del producto ya que tengo desde base de maquillaje hasta un cancelear y en este momento estoy muy satisfecha con mis productos.
Georgia R.
Georgia R.
Franklin, NC

Cover girl makes great foundation. Easy to match shades! Its reasonably priced and sold at many locations. I especially like their mascara!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.

Covergirl is one of the brands that have been around the lingest. That's because they make affordable quality products at a Walmart price. Always a go to mascara.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca

Covergirl
Will do for a quick in a pinch run to walmart and grab something .
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Canton, MA

I love everything covergirl. I use their eyeliner and lash blast waterproof mascara. I haven't found another mascara that is even comparable
Juliana B.
Juliana B.

When I use covergirl I feel so high fashion haha I love their products specially the lipsticks
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Favorite covergirl product? :) mine is the lash blast mascara
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA

What is your favorite product by Cover Girl?
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Alhambra, CA

Lashblash waterproof or regular ?
Heather E.